Dc And Marvel Universe

lucky guys kayo...ako, i'm having a big worry...migrating ako sa ibang country and baka maputulan ako ng collection.....huhuhu.....i love to get the alex ross' invaders/avengers series , SECRET INVASION n FINAL crisis.........plus my kids just cost me a PS3 console last week.........kaya tight tight budget ako.............pero buti sabi ni DK na they will collect it for me..... :upside:

good for you bro kasi kakilala ka nila Felix :lol:

@ revi

can't open ebay here, how much starting price ng Superman?

Ei bro.. Thanks for the head's up.. But sadly I have the Freddy variant already.. Ang kailangan ko ay yung kay Jason.. I have the Freddy and the Ash covers already.. And I might also get the 2nd print coz it combined all covers.. Hinihintay ko lang i-sale.. hahaha...

I never took Zorro #1 bro.. Kasi hindi first appearance ni Zorro ito in a comibook format.. What I am planning to get is The Man With No Name comic.. Coz as far as I know, this would be that character's first appearance in a comicbook..

I think madami naman ang blank variant bro sa SI.. Makakakuha ka pa niyan.. Ikaw, bro, do you think I should get a McNiven variant? Tumaas na din ang value ng mga variants ng first ish ng Civil War eh.. Para lang kasing magandang magkaroon.. Kung Turner or Finch or Ross ito hindi na ako nag-dalawang isip eh.. :unsure:

Your welcome, kala ko eh 1st printing yung combined covers, hindi pala. I already saw a preview copy of the 2nd issue of The Man With No Name, but I don't know when is this coming out. Browse ko na lang ulit.

W/regards on the blank variant eh sana meron pa ngang matira. Dun naman sa mga premium variants eh I'd go for the the Yu variant or the DF variant. Di kasi ako mahilig sa mga variants unless pareho lang sila ng presyo nung regular copy. You won't be able to order the DF variant dito but you can order it sa website ng Dynamic Forces

^ As of this time, I am still not sure if I would get a variant or not..

FF? Fantastic Four? I am currently getting Millar's FF, and I would most probably get the FF limited series that is tied with the Secret Invastion series..

I will also get the FF spin-off ng SI kasi pag Skrull na ang topic eh dapat andyan ang FF. Nga pala bro, there are rumors na tie-in yung upcoming Wolverine arc ni Millar at McNiven sa current FF arc daw.

lucky guys kayo...ako, i'm having a big worry...migrating ako sa ibang country and baka maputulan ako ng collection.....huhuhu.....i love to get the alex ross' invaders/avengers series , SECRET INVASION n FINAL crisis.........plus my kids just cost me a PS3 console last week.........kaya tight tight budget ako.............pero buti sabi ni DK na they will collect it for me..... :upside:

Hanap mo kami ng mapapangasawa dun para makapagmigrate na din. Hehehe! Makakahanap ka din siguro ng comic shop sa pupuntahan mo pero iba yung feeling pag asa ibang bansa ka na eh. At least lalawak na ang lugar na paglalagyan mo ng collection mo on the bright side. Hahaha! Ingat bro.

good for you bro kasi kakilala ka nila Felix :lol:

@ revi

can't open ebay here, how much starting price ng Superman?

Naku bro, as of now eh $42,000 + na ung Action Comics # 1. Launching pala ng Playboy Philippines kahapon. Kuha ko sa weekend. Dalaw ako ng CO mamyang gabi. Mga bandang 7:30PM. See u bro.

Naku bro, as of now eh $42,000 + na ung Action Comics # 1. Launching pala ng Playboy Philippines kahapon. Kuha ko sa weekend. Dalaw ako ng CO mamyang gabi. Mga bandang 7:30PM. See u bro.

haha i've heard nga, kuha na din ako ng Playboy kung meron na mamaya :lol:

haha grabe sobrang mahal ika nga ni revi "holy grail"

time to go home na mga bro :thumbsupsmiley:

eto para sa inyong lahat " On saturday, April 05, 2008; Leinil Francis Yu would visit Druids Keep for signing to coincide with the release of the first issue of Secret Invasion. Besides Leinil, there would be other artists to come over and interact with everyone. Signing would be between 3-7pm. Please free up some time on Saturday and come over. - Druid's Keep "

:thumbsupsmiley:

eto para sa inyong lahat " On saturday, April 05, 2008; Leinil Francis Yu would visit Druids Keep for signing to coincide with the release of the first issue of Secret Invasion. Besides Leinil, there would be other artists to come over and interact with everyone. Signing would be between 3-7pm. Please free up some time on Saturday and come over. - Druid's Keep "

:thumbsupsmiley:

Wow! Sigurado na sina reachard and khumpleetist diyan.. Right, mga bros? :thumbsupsmiley: As for me, if my schedule permits, why not.. Hope Leinil has time to do some quick sketches.. :rolleyes:

I got my reserved comics today at Filbar's.. Which includes Secret Invasion #1 (regular version).. Only 5 blank variants of SI came in the store, so I decided to get myself a blank variant, as well.. Baka maging scarce kasi ito in the future eh.. And yesterday, I have asked Comic Odsyssey to reserve me the McNiven variant for SI #1.. Might be able to get my comics at CO this coming Saturday or Monday..

I browsed the pages of SI, and I felt that Yu really gave everything he has in this one.. Ang ganda ng art niya dito.. The storyline had decent reviews but I hope the story picks up.. Wag naman sanang maging kamukha ito ng WWHulk na maganda ang build up tapos biglang "pfft!.."

Edited by revi

@mazinger

Kaya pala malungkot ka. Di bale i-rereserve ka naman ni Felix eh.

@revi

Actually, di ako sigurado na makakapunta dahil Sabado yun at may pasok ako ng gabi. Pero naka-leave ako nun kaya timing na timing. :thumbsupsmiley: Pupunta ako at sana pumunta ka din.

@reachard

Wala akong makitang Playboy kanina hindi pa siguro out or baka sold-out, pero malabo naman kasi ang dami kong pinuntahang store eh. See you on Sat na lang bro!

@ mazinger

bro thanks for the updates :lol:

@ khumpleetist "IDOL"

punta ako..kaw punta?

@ revi

try mo makapunta bro

nga pala guys, may FHM Bikini Car Wash sa carshow sa world trade this saturday wahoo :lol:

I will attend the signing so I'll see you there bro. I just read Secret Invasion # 1 and nakakabitin. Some characters we're predictable that they're Skrulls like Henry Pym who was caught in an explosion in an issue of Avengers: Initiative. I guess Hawkeye is a Skrull too because he just suddenly appeared. He loves you, he loves you not... Hahaha! :lol:

I will attend the signing so I'll see you there bro. I just read Secret Invasion # 1 and nakakabitin. Some characters we're predictable that they're Skrulls like Henry Pym who was caught in an explosion in an issue of Avengers: Initiative. I guess Hawkeye is a Skrull too because he just suddenly appeared. He loves you, he loves you not... Hahaha! :lol:

ok ok, possible na sumaglit lang ako or pasuyo ko na lang kay Felix kasi I have other plans pa kasi bukas

basta kitakits, dun na ako bibili ng SI #1 :P

Last Saturday's signing was a nice experience. A lot of artists attended and the event was successful. Good thing this event happened when I filed a leave. Those whom I know that were present: Leinil Yu, Carlo Pagulayan, Mico Suayan, Harvey Tolibao, Jeff Huet, Jay Ramos & Julius Gopez. Maybe other artists attended the event too and I just don't know who they are just like Harvey and Jay who I saw for the first time. I have mixed feelings w/the event w/regards to the signing and sketching part because this wasn't the traditional signing event that I had in the past because Leinil was only signing books before I left (I left around 4:30 PM and I don't know if he's done sketches after that). In his defense this isn't his (Leinil's) decision but DK's management and the sketch was awarded to a lucky winner (Again, this was the case before I left DK) via raffle. I can't blame Felix on this because he just might be concerned w/the artist but I liked it becasue you can have your books signed up quickly even if you'll have a long queue but of course any fan would be longing for a sketch(!), and I was damned excited to request a sketch from him since I wasn't able to get one during CO's anniversary. Good thing Harvey and Mico agreed for sketches while waiting for Leinil and I had a blast w/my sketch done by Harvey (Thanks man!). Too bad I have to leave early because Carlo and Jeff just arrived while I was on my way out. I would have requested for a sketch from Carlo since I wasn't able to get one the last time around. Overall, this was a successful event and hope events like these continue.

@mazinger

Bro, pumunta ka ba? Sino ka ba dun? :)

khumpleetist, di na ako pumunta kc medyo busy sa work.hehe. yun binili kong SECRET INVASION pinabigay ko nalang sa kaibigan ko..concentrate nalang ako sa DC....hehehe.....baka patayin ako ng mrs ko ( sabi ko sa kanya na last na to yun FINAL CRISIS )hehehehehe...lagi naman last sinabi ko.....buti naman nakapunta ka....alam mo pwede ka magpareserve ka felix ..every week email ka nya ng mga stocks na parating..so sure ka may reserved ka pagipunin mo then pick up pag may time kc medyo malayo magallanes e...... :headsetsmiley:

@khumpleetist: I am so glad you had a blast last Saturday at DK, bro.. I was not able to attend because I left the office na medyo late na (around 4:30PM) and I decided to just go to Robinsons Galleria to drop by Comic Odyssey na lang.. I got my McNiven Variant of Secret Invasion and some other comics.. And was able to talk to Sandy.. Sandy told me that their next event would be on May 3 (first Saturday of May) for the "free comic day event.." DK would also have the same event (accdg to him).. Todate, he is expecting Gerry Alanguilan to visit that day (sana naman madagdagan pa ang mga guests niya)..

Siguro ang mangyayari nito, iikot tayong mga comicbook fans sa mga event sites nito that day.. Just for us to be able to get free comics, signatures and sketches.. hahaha.. I hope I would have time to visit both Comic Odyssey and DK stores.. I just hope Leinil Yu would be dropping by.. Kahit may bayad, siguro magpapagawa ako ng sketch dun sa blank variant that I have at papirmahan ko yung free copy na SI Saga..

khumpleetist, di na ako pumunta kc medyo busy sa work.hehe. yun binili kong SECRET INVASION pinabigay ko nalang sa kaibigan ko..concentrate nalang ako sa DC....hehehe.....baka patayin ako ng mrs ko ( sabi ko sa kanya na last na to yun FINAL CRISIS )hehehehehe...lagi naman last sinabi ko.....buti naman nakapunta ka....alam mo pwede ka magpareserve ka felix ..every week email ka nya ng mga stocks na parating..so sure ka may reserved ka pagipunin mo then pick up pag may time kc medyo malayo magallanes e...... :headsetsmiley:

Ganon ba? Last na din ito. Hahaha! :lol: Thanks for the ad w/regards to the reservations and I appreciate it pero kasama na ako sa email list nya. Wala pa akong na-oorder bukod sa dalawang comic box na binili ko (w/c is very nice! :cool: ). Credit card kasi ginagamit ko sa pagbili eh hindi naman siya tumatanggap ng ganung payment kaya wala pa akong nabibili. Actually, sinubukan kong umorder minsan ng CGC graded na comic pero nagkaproblema kasi yung mga list niya eh walang price, so nag-email muna ako at nagtanong kung magkano. Nung nagreply naman siya at tingnan ko email ko eh tapos na yung reservation period so sabi ko sa kanya eh magbabakasakali na lang ako pero nung pagpunta ko eh reserved na talaga kaya sayang, 9.8 pa naman :(

Edited by khumpleetist

I browsed the new book, Titans #1, mukhang promising ito..

Much like khumpleetist, my pull-list for this week ain't that heavy.. The last two weeks were kinda heavy for me.. 19 comics ang titles na kinuha ko for two weeks straight.. This week, makakapagpahinga ang bulsa ko dahil apat na titles lang ang darating sa akin na sure ko na kukunin.. These are:

1) Captain America #37

2) Countdown #2 - tatlong issues na lang at tapos na ito..

3) World of Warcraft #6 - I think the first storyline will end at #7..

4) XMen: Divided We Stand #1 (of 2)

I am contemplating if I would get the DC/Wildstorm cross-over.. As a fan of company cross-overs, I should be getting it, but with the many titles I am pursuing monthly, mukhang I will pass.. Its not really a big event, and not really a company cross-over, as DC also owns Wildstorm, right? More of like inter-company ito eh.. If this was a Marvel/Wildstorm cross-over, it would be a no-brainer sa akin..

What I am interested in is Captain Action #0.. Pretty cheap at 100 bucks.. This is in the vein of Superpowers and Marvel's the Twelve.. Old comicbook characters being brought to life.. Might give this a shot.. Trip lang.. If it goes well, di kunin yung full run.. haha..