Dc And Marvel Universe

Ngayon ko lang naalala may basketball nga pala ko ng Sat morning. Bahala na bro, I need to go to this event kase sayang eh. maaga siguro ako para makatulog pa ako ng hapon.

12:00pm - 6:30pm I think yung event, Siguro tanghali ako kasi mag nininong din ako ng hapon (1st time) :)

Basta PM PM na lang sa Friday :)

Just got a copy of the latest Capt America issue :) (2 covers) and I can say it's good and story is becoming more exciting :)

Got a 2nd print of Umbrella Academy #1 as well, haven't checked the content. Bought it cause I'm getting good feedbacks :thumbsupsmiley:

and lastly New Avengers Annual #2, haven't browse it yet but I wanted it to be signed for the event this Saturday :)

Just got a copy of the latest Capt America issue :) (2 covers) and I can say it's good and story is becoming more exciting :)

Got a 2nd print of Umbrella Academy #1 as well, haven't checked the content. Bought it cause I'm getting good feedbacks :thumbsupsmiley:

and lastly New Avengers Annual #2, haven't browse it yet but I wanted it to be signed for the event this Saturday :)

Got the 2 covers and a poster (Alex Ross cover) to boot. :thumbsupsmiley: The story is quite nice but I won't be following this because I have my hands full.

Got New Avengers Annual # 2 too and the art was great. I've never seen any of Carlo Pagulayan's interior art but it's great! The story is necessary for a New Avengers fan and I liked it. I'll have this signed tomorrow.

@reachard/khumpleetist: Kayo kasi eh.. hehe.. Napabili tuloy ako ng 2 covers ng Captain America #34.. hahaha.. Napagaya ako sa inyo..

This week was one hell of a week for me (and my wallet).. I got around 10 comicbooks which includes the two covers of Superpowers #0.. Kaya dami gastos.. Was thinking of buying the Variant version of Superpowers #0 by Mike Turner (P400 version) but decided to k*ll the urge.. Papaano I had to buy several basketball cards for my NBA Cardboard collection.. haha..

I will definitely get the whole Superpowers run.. It looks pretty good..

@reachard/khumpleetist: Kayo kasi eh.. hehe.. Napabili tuloy ako ng 2 covers ng Captain America #34.. hahaha.. Napagaya ako sa inyo..

This week was one hell of a week for me (and my wallet).. I got around 10 comicbooks which includes the two covers of Superpowers #0.. Kaya dami gastos.. Was thinking of buying the Variant version of Superpowers #0 by Mike Turner (P400 version) but decided to k*ll the urge.. Papaano I had to buy several basketball cards for my NBA Cardboard collection.. haha..

I will definitely get the whole Superpowers run.. It looks pretty good..

Hahaha! Ako nga eh may poster pa. I met reachard today. Galing ako ng Druid's Keep for the Pagulayan/Huet signing. Nice guys especially Jeff Huet. Napauwi nga lang ako ng maaga kase may pasok pa ako, iniwan ko na lang kay reachard yung backing board at nagaprequest na lang ako ng sketch sa kanya kay Carlo Pagulayan at kukunin ko na lang.

I had several comics as well kasi kinukuha ko pa yung mga reserves ko. I also got the 2 covers of Superpowers at kumuha si reachard sa DK kanina and it looks pretty good nga. The story is quite unique and I like it. Too bad dahil baka sundan ko ang arc na ito. By the way, a key issue of Superpowers related to # 0 ata will be included sa Free Comic Book Day.

Hahaha! Ako nga eh may poster pa. I met reachard today. Galing ako ng Druid's Keep for the Pagulayan/Huet signing. Nice guys especially Jeff Huet. Napauwi nga lang ako ng maaga kase may pasok pa ako, iniwan ko na lang kay reachard yung backing board at nagaprequest na lang ako ng sketch sa kanya kay Carlo Pagulayan at kukunin ko na lang.

I had several comics as well kasi kinukuha ko pa yung mga reserves ko. I also got the 2 covers of Superpowers at kumuha si reachard sa DK kanina and it looks pretty good nga. The story is quite unique and I like it. Too bad dahil baka sundan ko ang arc na ito. By the way, a key issue of Superpowers related to # 0 ata will be included sa Free Comic Book Day.

Was not able to go coz of certain "events" that I had to attend.. hahaha.. :blush: Sayang nga eh.. Buti pa kayo..

"Superpowers" is indeed a nice arc to follow.. Much like Marvel's "the Twelve", this comic also features Golden Age characters.. Now that Marvel and Dynamite have released their "tribute-of-sorts" to the Golden Age, Image will follow suit with its "The Next Issue Project.." Erik Larsen would be doing most of the chores.. FYI lang..

Was not able to go coz of certain "events" that I had to attend.. hahaha.. :blush: Sayang nga eh.. Buti pa kayo..

"Superpowers" is indeed a nice arc to follow.. Much like Marvel's "the Twelve", this comic also features Golden Age characters.. Now that Marvel and Dynamite have released their "tribute-of-sorts" to the Golden Age, Image will follow suit with its "The Next Issue Project.." Erik Larsen would be doing most of the chores.. FYI lang..

Sayang bro, the artist we're very accomodating and friendly pa naman. I think Dark Horse had the same idea but w/a twist through The End League.

haha I went there with my gf around 1pm i think (excited) tapos sabi nung owner ng DK around 3pm pa daw yung signing so I just went back at 2:30pm tapos dami ng tao :)

Medjo shy nga ako kasi wala akong kilala tapos almost all of them knows each other good thing tinawag ako ni khumpleetist kaya may kasama ako. Signing was fast and smooth, napabili din ako ng 2 covers ng Superpowers #0 and I can say the art is worth it tapos 50 bucks lang each :) Parang same nga sila ng Twelve and I'll continue getting the titles for both. Nweiz moving forward ayun after ng signing pa sketch naman, si Carlo lang yung nag sketch kasi (at 1st) si Jeff 2 years na daw siyang hindi nagsketch, nag ink na lang siya. There are several lucky peepz who got there requested skecth from Carlo Pagulayan that was inked by Jeff Huet (how was that). Haba nang pila for Carlo and there is this guy Julius, he also sketched for the peepz, hands down mga dude lupit mag drawing he sketched a Joker and Angel "Xmen" lupet... Kay Khumpleetist Ms Marvel and mine was White Queen :) but he had to left early because of church :)

It's my 1st time sa DK nga pala and I can say peepz are nice and the owner. He also invited us to join them eat with Carlo and Jeff siyempre I obliged :) What a day mga dude nag skip pa ako ng binyagan for that hehe, hope to see you next time :)

@reachard: Nice FR on the Druid's event, dude.. :thumbsupsmiley:

Got another bargain today.. I was able to get a Marvel Encyclopedia Vol. 4 (Hardbound): Spiderman for only P500 bucks at Fully Booked, Greenhills.. Actual price is at P1,250.. Ang promo nila ay ito: Buy a ballpen or a magazine and get a Marvel Encyclopedia Spiderman or Hulk for just P500.. Syempre, kagat ako sa Spiderman.. haha.. This would be a nice collection for my Spiderman stuff.. At hardbound pa..

It provides a "who's who" of sorts (ala - handbook of the Marvel Universe - which I also have in soft bound copies nga lang) or a detailed description on all characters in the Spidey universe from the 60's to 2003.. It even shows pictures of the first Spidey TV Show/film (80's) and the recent ones.. Pretty cool, if you ask me..

Meron pang mga copies sa Fully Booked, I suggest you check it out..

Here's the flap cover (Bagley ito eh - so yuck! - haha!) and the inside cover..

post-75683-1202058584.jpg

@reachard: Nice FR on the Druid's event, dude.. :thumbsupsmiley:

Got another bargain today.. I was able to get a Marvel Encyclopedia Vol. 4 (Hardbound): Spiderman for only P500 bucks at Fully Booked, Greenhills.. Actual price is at P1,250.. Ang promo nila ay ito: Buy a ballpen or a magazine and get a Marvel Encyclopedia Spiderman or Hulk for just P500.. Syempre, kagat ako sa Spiderman.. haha.. This would be a nice collection for my Spiderman stuff.. At hardbound pa..

It provides a "who's who" of sorts (ala - handbook of the Marvel Universe - which I also have in soft bound copies nga lang) or a detailed description on all characters in the Spidey universe from the 60's to 2003.. It even shows pictures of the first Spidey TV Show/film (80's) and the recent ones.. Pretty cool, if you ask me..

Meron pang mga copies sa Fully Booked, I suggest you check it out..

Here's the flap cover (Bagley ito eh - so yuck! - haha!) and the inside cover..

thanks thanks, I'll post yung pics that I took during the event by tommorow :)

Astig bro, dagdag sa collections :cool:

Any other titles beside Hulk and Spiderman?

Astig bro, dagdag sa collections :cool:

Any other titles beside Hulk and Spiderman?

Madami.. But they are not on discounted price.. Unlike the two I mentioned (Spidey and Hulk).. :thumbsupsmiley:

Today was the first Monday of the month, so I decided to check some discount bins once again.. I got myself copies of the ff:

1) XMen: First Class #1 (50 bucks)

2) The Programme #1 - from Wildstorm (P50)

3) Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman Annual #1 (P75)

Haven't got a copy yet, how was the issue?

You should get the last issue of the Messiah Complex, Bro.. This is where the XMen got disbanded.. And will be a major issue (IMO) in the long run.. Baka magkaubusan na nito.. Kaya kuha ka na.. FYI, the first part of this series (XMen: Messiah Complex #1), is already sold out, and copies are a little bit expensive.. Nasa Php300 in Comic Odyssey (eto yung variant na si Marc Silvestri ang artist)..

Edited by revi
Madami.. But they are not on discounted price.. Unlike the two I mentioned (Spidey and Hulk).. :thumbsupsmiley:

Today was the first Monday of the month, so I decided to check some discount bins once again.. I got myself copies of the ff:

1) XMen: First Class #1 (50 bucks)

2) The Programme #1 - from Wildstorm (P50)

3) Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman Annual #1 (P75)

You should get the last issue of the Messiah Complex, Bro.. This is where the XMen got disbanded.. And will be a major issue (IMO) in the long run.. Baka magkaubusan na nito.. Kaya kuha ka na.. FYI, the first part of this series (XMen: Messiah Complex #1), is already sold out, and copies are a little bit expensive.. Nasa Php300 in Comic Odyssey (eto yung variant na si Marc Silvestri ang artist)..

Do you think I can still backtrack Messiah Complex issues?

I don't have the issue numbers for Messiah Complex

by the way I'll be getting the ff. issues this thursday or friday

- Twelve #2

- X-men #495 (Divided We Stand)

- GL #27 (haven't got a copy yet)

Do you think I can still backtrack Messiah Complex issues?

I don't have the issue numbers for Messiah Complex

by the way I'll be getting the ff. issues this thursday or friday

- Twelve #2

- X-men #495 (Divided We Stand)

- GL #27 (haven't got a copy yet)

I think you still can backtrack on Messiah, bro.. Those issues are still fairly new (as compared to Sinestro Corps) and can still be found in our local shops.. Medyo mahirap ng maghanap nung first issue (esp. the Variant edition), but I have seen several copies of that still being sold in certain shops.. Just inquire, dude.. Kaso wag mo na patagalin pa ang paghahanap dahil baka maubusan ka..

Messiah is being billed as one of the best major storyarcs of the Xmen for over a decade.. And you should not get left out, bro.. Not since Fall of the Mutants, had the merry mutants of Marvel had this kind of a storyline.. where awesome is an understatement..

I am also getting the Twelve #2 and Uncanny Xmen #495.. These are my additional titles for this week.. Northlanders #3, JSA #12, and Countdown to Final Crisis #12.. I already have GL #27 in the bag.. haha..

I think you still can backtrack on Messiah, bro.. Those issues are still fairly new (as compared to Sinestro Corps) and can still be found in our local shops.. Medyo mahirap ng maghanap nung first issue (esp. the Variant edition), but I have seen several copies of that still being sold in certain shops.. Just inquire, dude.. Kaso wag mo na patagalin pa ang paghahanap dahil baka maubusan ka..

Messiah is being billed as one of the best major storyarcs of the Xmen for over a decade.. And you should not get left out, bro.. Not since Fall of the Mutants, had the merry mutants of Marvel had this kind of a storyline.. where awesome is an understatement..

I am also getting the Twelve #2 and Uncanny Xmen #495.. These are my additional titles for this week.. Northlanders #3, JSA #12, and Countdown to Final Crisis #12.. I already have GL #27 in the bag.. haha..

Thanks bro, I'll back track on Messiah issues :)

Galeria ka ba bro? pati NBA cards?