Dc And Marvel Universe

That's good news! :)

Ako din malamang kumuha ng mga comics pero pinag-issipan ko kung ano uunahin ko eh. Kung ipapacertify ko ba or bibili na lang ako ng mga comics.

bro may bayad ba pacertify and san mag pacertify? :)

sorry newbie question ulit..where can I find the meaning ng Rated T+, A..or what does that mean?

bro may bayad ba pacertify and san mag pacertify? :)

sorry newbie question ulit..where can I find the meaning ng Rated T+, A..or what does that mean?

May bayad bro. Ang alam ko eh tatlo pa lang sila na nagcecertify. CGC, PGX at ACE (i'm not sure w/the last one). I'd recommend CGC. Check out www.cgccomics.com for details.

About the rating di ako sigurado kung san mahahanap pero mero siguro sa Marvel website.

I'm not a big Batman fan but I'm expecting that this series is good because Morrison is at the helm. Time for redemption after Resurrection Of Ra's Al Ghul for Bats. By the way, is this going to happen in an ongoing title or a limited series?

I've remembered Azrael and compared him to Ben Reilly w/what you've written. Suddenly The Clone Saga became gold because of One More Day. Hahaha! :lol:

On-going title ito, bro.. It will run in the on-going Batman series where Morrison is at the writing helm..

Some more recommendations for February:

Kick Ass # 1 from marvel

- I have no idea what's in store but I think it's ala Who Wants To Be A Superhero but on a realistic environment.

Silent Hill: Sinner's Reward # 1

- Hey revi, maybe you should include this. I gotta come up w/extra cash because I don't want to miss this. I've watched Silent Hill and it scared me.

I will most probably get Kick Ass.. This is written by Millar and might be a good read.. The only low-down is that it is drawn by John Romita Jr.. (Y'know how I hate JR JR's work.. haha!)..

I still dunno if I would get Silent Hill, bro.. I might but there is a good chance that I won't.. Kasi this is not the first "Silent Hill" comicbook.. And this is not a comicbook rendition of the film.. That is the reason why I am thinking of getting the Godfather comicbook, kasi its a first for the Godfather movie (well, that is what I think)..

BTW, are you (or anyone here) planning to get the new Fantastic Four series from Millar? Yknow, no writer has really made an impact on the FF comicbook and I still have my doubts if any writer could.. Medyo malamya ang FF eh.. Although, Millar is a good writer, I still think that it might be asking too much from him dahil nga malamya ang characters ng FF.. I got several FF titles during Civil War and I was pretty much disappointed.. <_<

On-going title ito, bro.. It will run in the on-going Batman series where Morrison is at the writing helm..

I will most probably get Kick Ass.. This is written by Millar and might be a good read.. The only low-down is that it is drawn by John Romita Jr.. (Y'know how I hate JR JR's work.. haha!)..

Hahaha. I hope Romita Jr. will deliver a better art compared to WWH # 5 especially. That wasn't his best.

I still dunno if I would get Silent Hill, bro.. I might but there is a good chance that I won't.. Kasi this is not the first "Silent Hill" comicbook.. And this is not a comicbook rendition of the film.. That is the reason why I am thinking of getting the Godfather comicbook, kasi its a first for the Godfather movie (well, that is what I think)..

BTW, are you (or anyone here) planning to get the new Fantastic Four series from Millar? Yknow, no writer has really made an impact on the FF comicbook and I still have my doubts if any writer could.. Medyo malamya ang FF eh.. Although, Millar is a good writer, I still think that it might be asking too much from him dahil nga malamya ang characters ng FF.. I got several FF titles during Civil War and I was pretty much disappointed.. <_<

I understand your thoughts toward Silent Hill but I will probably get it because the movie accomplished it's job for me. W/regards to the Godfather comicbook eh wala nang pinag-uusapan pa. It'll be in the bag! :thumbsupsmiley:

I'll probably get Millar and Hitch's first issue on FF. I haven't read an issue for a while except the Civil War issue where Thor's hammer is on the cover. But the issue I read before that was nice. I forgot the character but it involved Franklin's son (???) and Galactus.

I understand your thoughts toward Silent Hill but I will probably get it because the movie accomplished it's job for me. W/regards to the Godfather comicbook eh wala nang pinag-uusapan pa. It'll be in the bag! :thumbsupsmiley:

I'll probably get Millar and Hitch's first issue on FF. I haven't read an issue for a while except the Civil War issue where Thor's hammer is on the cover. But the issue I read before that was nice. I forgot the character but it involved Franklin's son (???) and Galactus.

I saw Sandy at Comic Odyssey yesterday.. I asked him if he would be getting The Godfather Chronicles.. Sabi niya hindi.. Kaya umorder ako.. He is thinking of getting it for retail purposes but he ain't sure eh.. You better ask him for your copy na din, bro..

With regards to Millar's FF, I might get this storyarc.. I am sure to drop Green Lantern after the "Alpha Lantern" storyarc (unless, a major event happens - hehe!), so may space ako for another title.. I am also thinking of dropping Thor after it concludes its first storyarc..

BTW, nagkaubusan na dun sa New Exiles #1 ah.. haha..

All: I saw from the e-mail list of Comic Odyssey this manga title from Antarctic Press.. The Prince of Heroes.. Drawn and written by a Filipino artist, Rod Espinosa.. Got one for my collection.. :thumbsupsmiley:

Check him here in this wiki site: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_Espinosa

Here's a pic from the net.. Tinatamad ako kuhanin sa camera eh.. haha.. I doubt if this comic would really appreciate in value, but I love getting stuff from Filipino artists.. Support your own, kumbaga.. haha..

post-75683-1201414936.jpg

Edited by revi

eto peeps email ng druid's today " BE HAVING CARLO PAGULAYAN AND JEFF HUET OVER, ON SAT. FEB 2 TO SIGN COPIES OF NEW AVENGERS ANNUAL. FOR THOSE WHO WOULD WANT THEIR COPIES SIGNED AND MAYBE GET SOME ART SKETCHED, DO DROP BY. "

so sino gusto magpa autograph sugod na......hehe

same price na sila ni comic odessey ( if may discount si odessey ) ....thinking kung saan ako mag place ng orders.......maganda sa comic odessey is malapit......druids' malayo kaso madalas may guest sila ng mga artist to sign and many stocks maskina mga bihira............ :blush:

eto peeps email ng druid's today " BE HAVING CARLO PAGULAYAN AND JEFF HUET OVER, ON SAT. FEB 2 TO SIGN COPIES OF NEW AVENGERS ANNUAL. FOR THOSE WHO WOULD WANT THEIR COPIES SIGNED AND MAYBE GET SOME ART SKETCHED, DO DROP BY. "

same price na sila ni comic odessey ( if may discount si odessey ) ....thinking kung saan ako mag place ng orders.......maganda sa comic odessey is malapit......druids' malayo kaso madalas may guest sila ng mga artist to sign and many stocks maskina mga bihira............ :blush:

Wow punta ako jan, if you'll go there Mazinger kitakits na lang :)

Haven't got a copy of the New Avengers Annual...What time ba yung event bro?

mga bro when release nung new FF?

Next week na siguro.. #554 ang start ng bagong storyarc ng Fantastic Four..

Haven't got a copy of the New Avengers Annual...

New Avengers Annual #2 will be released next week, bro.. So, wala pa talaga sa stands yung comicbook na yan..

Haay! I can't go to Druid's.. Malayo sa amin ito and I have badminton every Saturday night.. Hindi ako pwedeng ma-late dun kundi magagalit si kumander.. nyahahaha!!!

Next week na siguro.. #554 ang start ng bagong storyarc ng Fantastic Four..

New Avengers Annual #2 will be released next week, bro.. So, wala pa talaga sa stands yung comicbook na yan..

Haay! I can't go to Druid's.. Malayo sa amin ito and I have badminton every Saturday night.. Hindi ako pwedeng ma-late dun kundi magagalit si kumander.. nyahahaha!!!

thanks sa info bro, I thought release na kasi siya tumawag pa ako sa Comic Odyssey kanina hekhek :)

I saw Sandy at Comic Odyssey yesterday.. I asked him if he would be getting The Godfather Chronicles.. Sabi niya hindi.. Kaya umorder ako.. He is thinking of getting it for retail purposes but he ain't sure eh.. You better ask him for your copy na din, bro..

With regards to Millar's FF, I might get this storyarc.. I am sure to drop Green Lantern after the "Alpha Lantern" storyarc (unless, a major event happens - hehe!), so may space ako for another title.. I am also thinking of dropping Thor after it concludes its first storyarc..

BTW, nagkaubusan na dun sa New Exiles #1 ah.. haha..

All: I saw from the e-mail list of Comic Odyssey this manga title from Antarctic Press.. The Prince of Heroes.. Drawn and written by a Filipino artist, Rod Espinosa.. Got one for my collection.. :thumbsupsmiley:

Check him here in this wiki site: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_Espinosa

Here's a pic from the net.. Tinatamad ako kuhanin sa camera eh.. haha.. I doubt if this comic would really appreciate in value, but I love getting stuff from Filipino artists.. Support your own, kumbaga.. haha..

Kakabukas ko lang ng email ko, pareserve na lang ako ng The Godfather Chronicles baka 2 weeks from now kasi sa March pa naman labas nun.

I'll also drop Green Lantern after the Alpha Lanterns arc, unless something major happens nga din.

Naubos ang New Exiles??? Weird. Malamang konti lang ang kopya na na-order, malas nga din kasi di ako nakakuha nung variant ni Michael Golden. Pareho pa naman ng presyo. :(

When I read my email w/regards to The Prince Of Heroes eh parang gusto kong tingnan mabuti kasi nga may naka-attach na pangalan (Rod Espinosa). It's nice to support our own pero wala pa akong indie or local na title na nabibili. :sick:

Punta na bro, minsan lang 'to. Hehehe. :D I'll drop by. Speaking of Druid's Keep eh finally napuntahan ko 'to kanina pero sarado naman. Bad trip! :angry:

mga bro when release nung new FF?

I agree kaubusan nga sa New Exiles :)

Valentine's Day ang release ng FF kunsakali.

Akalain mong naubos yung New Exiles? :huh:

Wow punta ako jan, if you'll go there Mazinger kitakits na lang :)

Haven't got a copy of the New Avengers Annual...What time ba yung event bro?

This week pa lang yung New Avengers Annual # 2 lalabas. Ei bro, hope to see you there at oo nga pala celebrity ka na nga pala (Chika Minute). Hahaha! :lol:

Ayos yan. Pupunta ako. Malayo kasi 'tong DK at di ako nagagawi kaya mas angat ang CO. May mga guests din ang CO. Pero sa DK marami akong nakitang CGC certified comics kanina. Too bad kasi sarado. :(

druid's keep is open TUE to SUN ( Monday off ) and 12:30 pm onwards to 6 pm......

well. di ako pupunta kc may work ako e....baka ma sipa pag absent........... :goatee:

Punta ka na bro ng magkita kita naman tayo. Hahaha! :lol: Bakit kasi Saturday ang events. Puyatan na naman 'to! :grr:

@reachard: Ano yung sa Chika-minute? haha.. Scandalous ba na news yun about you? :cool: Bigla ako na-curious.. hehe..

@khumpleetist: I will see what I could do on Saturday.. But I doubt if my missus would allow me to get out that far, coz its our badminton bonding day.. haha.. Sana kung sa Galleria, I would likely to attend..

Ang daming darating na comicbooks this Thursday.. Captain America #34 will finally arrive (I might just get only one cover - medyo nagtitipid din ako- hehe!).. And also Alex Ross' project called Superpowers will be coming this Thursday (but I won't get the variants - medyo wala akong budget for variants eh).. Hay naku! I think I have around 8-9 titles to get this Thursday.. I will also most probably would get Dynamite's "Adolescent Radioactive Black Belt Hamsters #1.." Its not the characters' first appearance but it looks like a nice spoof of TMNT..

@reachard: Ano yung sa Chika-minute? haha.. Scandalous ba na news yun about you? :cool: Bigla ako na-curious.. hehe..

@khumpleetist: I will see what I could do on Saturday.. But I doubt if my missus would allow me to get out that far, coz its our badminton bonding day.. haha.. Sana kung sa Galleria, I would likely to attend..

Ang daming darating na comicbooks this Thursday.. Captain America #34 will finally arrive (I might just get only one cover - medyo nagtitipid din ako- hehe!).. And also Alex Ross' project called Superpowers will be coming this Thursday (but I won't get the variants - medyo wala akong budget for variants eh).. Hay naku! I think I have around 8-9 titles to get this Thursday.. I will also most probably would get Dynamite's "Adolescent Radioactive Black Belt Hamsters #1.." Its not the characters' first appearance but it looks like a nice spoof of TMNT..

sa multiply ko yun Bro or you can search sa youtube "24 oras Jen Mercado Signing" you'll see my there haha handshake kami :)

I agree daming titles na darating just received a mail from Sandy :) at last Capt America #34 :)

sa multiply ko yun Bro or you can search sa youtube "24 oras Jen Mercado Signing" you'll see my there haha handshake kami :)

I agree daming titles na darating just received a mail from Sandy :) at last Capt America #34 :)

Wow! haha.. Artistang-artista ang dating natin, men.. hehe.. :thumbsupsmiley:

Para hindi OT: I was able to secure a very good copy of New Mutants Annual #2 - the first appearance of Psylocke, a week ago.. Will post a pic soon.. Last week was a nice week for my back-issue collection because I was able to get this key issue.. :thumbsupsmiley:

wah panu mo nalaman yung s chikaminute? Haha sge ktakta tayo saturday mga tsong

Nabasa ko yung FHM signing ni Jennylyn Mercado. Hehehe! :D

By the way, Druid's Keep has some CGC certified comicbooks. I haven't see it well but it's worth a look. See you on Saturday bro.

Edited by khumpleetist

Asa medium yung mga kukunin ko this week and I will able to get some back issues na pinareserve ko. I reserved 2 copies for Captain America # 34 (one copy for each variant) and a copy of Superpowers # 0. Hopefully konti na lang kukunin ko next week para naman mabawasan at maubos ko na back issues ko.

The funny thing about Adolescent Radioactive Black Belt Hamsters eh spoof siya ng isang spoof. TMNT is a spoof of Daredevil. :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by khumpleetist