Dc And Marvel Universe

Just want to share a good find for my comic book collection.. As you know, I frequent the back issue bins of any comic book store, in hopes of finding cheap but great comic books.. And look at the gem I got.. IMO, 135 Pesos is worth it for a Death: the High cost of Living #1..

post-75683-1197478245.jpg

pasensya na po sa tanong ( di ko alam kung natanong na ito previously)...

ilang issue ba yung sinestro war? will it be ok if i just focus on the green lantern comic or do i have to get the GL corps as well?

11 issues, bro.. It starts with the Sinestro Corps One shot.. Continues in Green Lantern #s21 - 25 and GL Corps #s 14 - 18.. Green Lantern #21 is part two, GL Corps 14 is part three (and so forth).. In this case, it would be better, I think, if you read the GL Corps as well..

You should hurry nga lang bro, kasi medyo mahirap ng maghanap ng mga early issues ng Sinestro Corps War.. This series is regarded by a lot of comic book fans, as the best series of DC (or of any publication for that matter) this year.. Some even say the best series of DC in a decade..

Still, IMO, I also feel that you could understand naman the whole story arc without getting GL Corps.. Yun nga lang bitin ka.. For one, the GL Corps #18 is a good read.. Ion vs. Superman Prime ba naman.. Its really a cross over kasi eh, unlike tie-ins that may really not be important to a storyline di ba?

FYI, Green Lantern #25 is coming this week already.. GL #25 is the conclusion to this major storyline..

just bought Ultimates vol. 3 last night

I want my money back

I've read that most people aren't happy w/Ultimates vol # 1. I'm quite surprised that it was a sell-out in my suking tindahan and they were selling both covers. Too bad, I was about to get a copy but held back.

Just want to share a good find for my comic book collection.. As you know, I frequent the back issue bins of any comic book store, in hopes of finding cheap but great comic books.. And look at the gem I got.. IMO, 135 Pesos is worth it for a Death: the High cost of Living #1..

That was a nice snag, I'm interested w/the Sandman universe and I'd get that too.

Here are some titles I've read earlier and this are my first thoughts although I'll read them again because it's hard to keep up if you're reading a lot of books at a time. Please be warned, there are some spoilers.

post-109019-1197654424.jpg

World War Hulk # 5

I grabbed a copy because I was hoping this is the issue where Hulk's son first appears (I'm a sucker for 1st appearances :)) although it's a little bit of a cameo and I hope this is a 1st appearance issue. I think I understand what most people feel about Romita Jr. His art was bad here, it's as if this series was rushed. This was very far from the last book I've read from him (The Eternals) I really am not into the story in this issue but I salute Miek's sacrifice (?). Still, a dose of hero vs hero slugfest has it's appeal. :)

post-109019-1197654201.jpg

New Avengers # 37

No Skrulls yet in this issue but the flashback fight was nice. The thing I liked this issue is The Hood's attitude when he rescues his partners. He was very pissed and wants some serious payback! I assume this guy will be a major force in the MU. It's sad to say but this is Leinil Yu's last issue as he moves on Secret Invasion then Mark Bagley takes over at issue # 38

post-109019-1197654344.jpg

Nightwing # 139

I was thinking Robin would take a dip into the Lazarus pit but I was proved wrong because that's not what he had in mind. This issue was slow as it was focused on Nightwing vs Robin but it's most probably Robin's decision making. I just find it odd that this I Ching guy is better than Nightwing and Robin or is he? The second artist made things worse (there are 2 artists on this issue). Hopefully the conclusion will somehow redeem this series.

post-109019-1197654445.jpg

X-Factor # 26

Nothing happens much and the art was sub par on what I've seen from Eaton, although I've seen better works from him. This issue is a preview of what you'd expect in X-Force next year. The momentum has slowed down but it doesn't hold the story back as Layla and jaime's story progressess. Cable was outnumbered. Another rant w/the art is that the baby appears to be older than 1 day as she has her eyes wide open. Hmmm...

post-109019-1197654002.jpg

Green Lantern # 25

What can I say? I've read the first issue of this series and it I was impressed and the conclusion impressed me more. This is the best series from DC this year! The book has 2 artists but I don't mind it at all since I'm reading Green Lantern Corps too. 6 more corps are hinted, err make it 7 more corps are hinted if you include the last corps introduced at the last page. We've been also informed that ther'll be another big Green Lantern event in 2009. It would've been better if the other heroes uttered a word or something. But that's a minor flaw on this book. This is one of the best comic I've read so far!!!

post-109019-1197654370.jpg

Tales Of The Sinestro Corps: Ion

This issue is a great compliment after the saga wrapped up in Green lantern # 25. The art was ok for me but the color seems to be muted. This is like a changing of the guard as Ion finally finds the rightful host. And that Sodam is really powerful! This is a great time to pick-up the Green Lantern titles.

That was a nice snag, I'm interested w/the Sandman universe and I'd get that too.

Thanks, bro.. :thumbsupsmiley:

Here are some titles I've read earlier and this are my first thoughts although I'll read them again because it's hard to keep up if you're reading a lot of books at a time. Please be warned, there are some spoilers.

post-109019-1197654201.jpg

New Avengers # 37

No Skrulls yet in this issue but the flashback fight was nice. The thing I liked this issue is The Hood's attitude when he rescues his partners. He was very pissed and wants some serious payback! I assume this guy will be a major force in the MU. It's sad to say but this is Leinil Yu's last issue as he moves on Secret Invasion then Mark Bagley takes over at issue # 38

Ugh.. Bagley.. <_< But I'd still get New Avengers, though.. I really like Bendis.. He has never disapponted me with his crisp storytelling.. :thumbsupsmiley:

Ugh.. Bagley.. <_< But I'd still get New Avengers, though.. I really like Bendis.. He has never disapponted me with his crisp storytelling.. :thumbsupsmiley:

Hahaha! :) Don't worry he won't stick around that long because he's now a DC exclusive. W/regards to Bendis he is more of a "novel" writer because his stories are slow sometimes very slow but if u stick around u'd be satisfied w/the returns naman. This guy is good because he knows the right approach to keep the readers glued and he knows what to do to have a steady paycheck.

Ultimates V3 is not as good as Vol 1 or 2. Vol 3 looks too much like the Marvel 616. Although the writer and the artist are good, I don't think they're right for this series.

Yeah, I heard it ain't good as Vol 1 or 2 and I agree w/ur opinion on the writer and the artist are good although Madureira's style is much better during his early runs during the Onslaught epic. Maybe most people hoped it'll reached the same heights like the previous volumes but I think people should understand that the new creative team aren't the same w/the old ones so they'll have a different approach. Most people are expecting too much from a different team and this is always aggravated by the hype from solicitations and promotions. For me, I'd expect differently from a new creative team. I'd even have a have a low expectation for that new team even w/the hype and everything. I just hope the story will progress for the sake of the fans.

WOW.

That is indeed, a great find.

i wish I had the time (and patience) to go through all those bins....kainis kasi na hindi sorted yung mga bargain bins nila dito eh...sana man lang assorted by year or at least by publisher!

Ultimates V3 is not as good as Vol 1 or 2. Vol 3 looks too much like the Marvel 616. Although the writer and the artist are good, I don't think they're right for this series.

yep it didn't feel like an ultimates book, the art wasn't ultimates like either, it was like a bizarro 616 universe. The story was bleh.

WOW.

That is indeed, a great find.

i wish I had the time (and patience) to go through all those bins....kainis kasi na hindi sorted yung mga bargain bins nila dito eh...sana man lang assorted by year or at least by publisher!

Thanks, bro..

You should have patience to go through all the bargain bins.. I am telling you, its worth your time.. Just tonight, I got several issues for just 50 bucks, each.. These are still kinda new issues of Flash (2007).. #s 9-12.. Now, I got the whole story arc of the "Death of Impulse.." haha.. I already had issue #13, which was when Impulse died.. Never did thought that I would find the other issues prior to #13 on sale.. ;)

Edited by revi

^With all the hoopla surrounding "the Rise of Ra's Al Ghul" storyline, it was clearly disappointing to find out that nothing really spectacular happened.. As I have said, Grant Morrison should have written the whole series.. All I could see is that DC wanted to sell some issues of Robin and Nightwing.. hehehe...

Again, I was able to search a little bit on the comicbook bins this weekend and I was able to buy another comic that I have been looking for.. This is the first issue of Claw the Unconquered.. Drawn and conceptualized by another Filipino artist, Ernie Chua (Ernie Chan's his true name), I've been looking for this issue since I learned about Filipino artists in the 70's.. (Nestor Redondo, etal) as this character is clearly co-created by Chan and it is Claw's first appearance.. FYI, Claw was written and co-conceptualized by veteran David Michelinie..

The series clearly tried to rival Marvel's Conan at that time, but was not really successful.. Still, this is an achievement of a Filipino international artist that should not be overlooked..

Just recently, Wildstorm/DC gave life to the character by giving him a series written by Chuck Dixon.. I believe this series has recently been cancelled last December 2006..

Read about Ernie Chua (Chan) here ---> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernie_Chan

This is my issue of Claw #1 (I also have Claw #5 - also drawn by Chua and the recent first two issues of the Wildstorm editions which includes the variant first issue).. :thumbsupsmiley:

post-75683-1198655697.jpg

Edited by revi

^^

Nice find! I didn't know that the character was pencilled by a Filipino!

I've read Part 4 of One More Day and I had mixed emotions w/the conclusion. Joe Quesada played God and The Devil/Mephisto, everything was doing ok until the final moment. If you have Civil War # 2 then this is a key issue regarding Spider-Man's identity status. Many would react negatively w/the wrap-up including me. The story was delivered greatly until the effing Divine Intervention on Spidey's identity. How will this affect Spidey's appearances in other series??? I guess after a couple of year or so this'll be retconned. It's almost a hit for me, almost <_<

I just bought the newest Wizard issue (I always buy the year ender issue just to check out the up and coming news for next year in the comicbook industry).. It surprised me when I looked at the Price guide.. I can't believe that both the Variant and the regular covers for Captain America #25 - Death of Cap, are only pegged at $15 and $10 respectively.. Nagkaubusan nga dito niyan eh.. Wala na akong nakuhang first print.. Tapos ganyan lang ang value.. haha..

While the Sinestro Corps War issues have been rising in value.. As of now, the Special is pegged at $12, the second part (GL #21) is at $6 and the third part (GL Corps #14) is also at $6.. Green Lanterns #22-23 is already at $4.. So, if anyone of you guys are planning to invest on a comic book series, Sinestro Corps is the way to go.. That is, kung may mahanap pa kayong mga first prints nung mga naunang issues nito..

FYI, both Marvel and DC are grooming for big events for next year.. DC's Final Crisis looks very promising as it is written by Grant Morrison.. They have stated openly that Morrison is going to k*ll someone in the DCU.. And it ain't just Blue Beetle but a major hero.. I wonder who? Well, who has not killed a major superhero before, right? haha...

Marvel Comics, on the other hand, is gearing up for its Secret Invasion series.. One word: Skrulls.. Shape-shifting skrulls.. Now we will be able to find out that some Marvel Superheroes are actually Skrulls.. Yikes!!! This saga is written by Brian Michael Bendis.. I hope he does good on this one.. Because I still don't understand why Marvel made this storyline, coz I find Skrulls lame.. Except for SuperSkrull, ofcourse.. Well, let us see..

Edited by revi
I just bought the newest Wizard issue (I always buy the year ender issue just to check out the up and coming news for next year in the comicbook industry).. It surprised me when I looked at the Price guide.. I can't believe that both the Variant and the regular covers for Captain America #25 - Death of Cap, are only pegged at $15 and $10 respectively.. Nagkaubusan nga dito niyan eh.. Wala na akong nakuhang first print.. Tapos ganyan lang ang value.. haha..

While the Sinestro Corps War issues have been rising in value.. As of now, the Special is pegged at $12, the second part (GL #21) is at $6 and the third part (GL Corps #14) is also at $6.. Green Lanterns #22-23 is already at $4.. So, if anyone of you guys are planning to invest on a comic book series, Sinestro Corps is the way to go.. That is, kung may mahanap pa kayong mga first prints nung mga naunang issues nito..

FYI, both Marvel and DC are grooming for big events for next year.. DC's Final Crisis looks very promising as it is written by Grant Morrison.. They have stated openly that Morrison is going to k*ll someone in the DCU.. And it ain't just Blue Beetle but a major hero.. I wonder who? Well, who has not killed a major superhero before, right? haha...

Marvel Comics, on the other hand, is gearing up for its Secret Invasion series.. One word: Skrulls.. Shape-shifting skrulls.. Now we will be able to find out that some Marvel Superheroes are actually Skrulls.. Yikes!!! This saga is written by Brian Michael Bendis.. I hope he does good on this one.. Because I still don't understand why Marvel made this storyline, coz I find Skrulls lame.. Except for SuperSkrull, ofcourse.. Well, let us see..

I was hoping na mas mataas pa yung value ng Captain America # 25 but I guess marami lang siguro ang pagkakaprint kaya ganyan. W/regards to Sinestro Corps War I think Green Lantern Corps # 18 will rise because Prime and Ion's (Sodam Yat) brawl took place here although DC slipped because they didn't included the other heroes when they should've been there. Probably the issue where Sodam Yat receives Ion would rise too. And it's a sure bet that Green Lantern # 25 would definitely rise in value! That's the best comic I've read this year, oh and it was the best arc I've read this year too w/Hellblazer's Joyride arc coming in second.

Didn't know Blue Beetle's going to bite the dust, poor Jaime. I hope this is DC's final reset and they establish one universe. If not make it at least work like Mavel's style. I have high hopes for Final Crisis.

W/regards to Marvel's Secret Invasion I'm just keeping my cool, not that I'm turning it down but I just hope it turns to be good just like what you feel. I'm open w/the concept and really hope it delivers.

So what are your thoughts on OMD? I know the split-up was coming but retconning something else like

secret identity and Harry Osborn's ressurection

was really really bad! :thumbsdownsmiley: What will happen w/the

past continuity? It's as if they never happened at all!

:thumbsdownsmiley:

That's the best comic I've read this year, oh and it was the best arc I've read this year too w/Hellblazer's Joyride arc coming in second.

You also read Hellblazer pala.. Dami mong titles na binabasa, bro..

For next year, I am planning to get several story arcs out of the Marvel/DC enterprise.. For one, I've looked at Dark Horse's newest series.. The End League.. It looks okay, when I looked at the previews.. Although, I don't know anything about the writer Rick Remender, I feel that the concept is kinda cool.. A decimated world, and heroes gathered to defend and redeem it is something new.. Adding the search for the Hammer of Thor is unique.. As DH said, its like Lord Of the Rings meets Watchmen..

Didn't know Blue Beetle's going to bite the dust, poor Jaime. I hope this is DC's final reset and they establish one universe. If not make it at least work like Mavel's style. I have high hopes for Final Crisis.

You misunderstood me, bro.. When I said that, "it ain't just Blue Beetle," I meant that DC's new Final Crisis will not just k*ll a character like Blue Beetle (which happened in Infinite Crisis di ba?) but a major one.. So, nothing was stated in Wizard that the new Beetle would be killed.. Actually, I do think that Ted Kord would be back soon.. I heard that in the Booster Gold series, his best friend (Booster Gold) is thinking of another time travel exploits to alter events just to save Kord.. That would be sucky though, IMO.. haha.. Any truth on this? I know you read Booster Gold..

So what are your thoughts on OMD? I know the split-up was coming but retconning something else like

secret identity and Harry Osborn's ressurection

was really really bad! :thumbsdownsmiley: What will happen w/the

past continuity? It's as if they never happened at all!

:thumbsdownsmiley:

OMD sucks bro.. I haven't read the last issue but I looked at the reviews and no one ever wrote a good review on it.. Much like the "Clone sag" before, I felt that Marvel cheated again on OMD.. Yes! Its as if the other story arcs never happened at all.. Oh God!!! If you think about it, everything in the life of SpiderMan/Peter Parker has revolved around the events in the Amazing SpiderMan Annual #21, and taking that very core has given me (as a reader) a pout on the lip.. :thumbsdownsmiley: I won't be around on the Brand New Day saga, bro.. But I do expect things to go back to normal in a few issues or months.. Coz I do believe fans would clamor for that..

Edited by revi

Boring day today (no more Basketball TV in Sky kasi eh).. I decided to go to the malls to k*ll time.. Luck must have bestowed on me once again.. Coz (as usual), I decided to check on some comic book discount bins.. Lo and Behold! I was able to get three issues of Ultimates #1 (2002) --- for just 20 bucks each.. hahahaha..

As I have mentioned before, I am not a fan of parallel/alternate universes.. But if its that cheap, I would gladly scoop up several issues, especially if these are first prints and issue #1's...

I also got the new Brave and the Bold series #1 (2007) for just 50 bucks.. :thumbsupsmiley:

Here are the three Ultimates #1 that I was able to buy.. :thumbsupsmiley:

post-75683-1199194373.jpg

You also read Hellblazer pala.. Dami mong titles na binabasa, bro..

For next year, I am planning to get several story arcs out of the Marvel/DC enterprise.. For one, I've looked at Dark Horse's newest series.. The End League.. It looks okay, when I looked at the previews.. Although, I don't know anything about the writer Rick Remender, I feel that the concept is kinda cool.. A decimated world, and heroes gathered to defend and redeem it is something new.. Adding the search for the Hammer of Thor is unique.. As DH said, its like Lord Of the Rings meets Watchmen..

Hellblazer is the only guaranteed regular series that I read. Ever since I came back from comics last 2005 Hellblazer was on my list. Dami ko ngang binabasa kaya nag-mellow down na ko. I gave up Avengers: Initiative and medyo minalas kasi di ko na sinundan since issue # 7. I believe this is a key issue for the book and Spider-Man. :( I've been thinking of removing Gren Lantern Corps on my pull lists but w/Sinestro Corps wrapping up eh parang ang hirap bitawan. I'm even tempted to get Geen Lantern! Hay, but let's see...

I would get The End League if I were you. The first time I saw it I definitely wanted it. Too bad I have to limit my comics na! Grrr! :grr:

You misunderstood me, bro.. When I said that, "it ain't just Blue Beetle," I meant that DC's new Final Crisis will not just k*ll a character like Blue Beetle (which happened in Infinite Crisis di ba?) but a major one.. So, nothing was stated in Wizard that the new Beetle would be killed.. Actually, I do think that Ted Kord would be back soon.. I heard that in the Booster Gold series, his best friend (Booster Gold) is thinking of another time travel exploits to alter events just to save Kord.. That would be sucky though, IMO.. haha.. Any truth on this? I know you read Booster Gold..

That was I was thinking too but I also thought you had a scoop w/Blue Beetle. :lol: But it's my first time to read that a major character will die. I don't know if Ted Kord would be back because Booster's companion (Rip Hunter) told him and even had him an experience w/c translates that Ted Kord was meant to die just as last issue's story that Barbara Gordon was destined to be crippled even w/Booster's many attempts to stop Joker. But a group of Blue Beetles are thinking differently so that's why they recruited Booster to help them save Ted Kord and so let's see what'll happen next.

OMD sucks bro.. I haven't read the last issue but I looked at the reviews and no one ever wrote a good review on it.. Much like the "Clone sag" before, I felt that Marvel cheated again on OMD.. Yes! Its as if the other story arcs never happened at all.. Oh God!!! If you think about it, everything in the life of SpiderMan/Peter Parker has revolved around the events in the Amazing SpiderMan Annual #21, and taking that very core has given me (as a reader) a pout on the lip.. :thumbsdownsmiley: I won't be around on the Brand New Day saga, bro.. But I do expect things to go back to normal in a few issues or months.. Coz I do believe fans would clamor for that..

I do expect things go back to normal too in a matter of time. I know ur a die hard Spidey fan and I'm not surprised at all w/ur decision. OMD made Clone Saga a great classic, I was enjoying OMD but w/that divine intervention ending eh sablay talaga. :thumbsdownsmiley:

Boring day today (no more Basketball TV in Sky kasi eh).. I decided to go to the malls to k*ll time.. Luck must have bestowed on me once again.. Coz (as usual), I decided to check on some comic book discount bins.. Lo and Behold! I was able to get three issues of Ultimates #1 (2002) --- for just 20 bucks each.. hahahaha..

As I have mentioned before, I am not a fan of parallel/alternate universes.. But if its that cheap, I would gladly scoop up several issues, especially if these are first prints and issue #1's...

I also got the new Brave and the Bold series #1 (2007) for just 50 bucks.. :thumbsupsmiley:

Here are the three Ultimates #1 that I was able to buy.. :thumbsupsmiley:

Damn! You lucky bastard! Kung ganyan nga kacheap eh kukunin ko din yan! Too bad for Basketball TV, isama mo na ang Solar Sports at Jack TV. Wala nang magandang panoorin sa Sky Cable! Bwiset! :grr:

Hellblazer is the only guaranteed regular series that I read. Ever since I came back from comics last 2005 Hellblazer was on my list. Dami ko ngang binabasa kaya nag-mellow down na ko. I gave up Avengers: Initiative and medyo minalas kasi di ko na sinundan since issue # 7. I believe this is a key issue for the book and Spider-Man. :( I've been thinking of removing Gren Lantern Corps on my pull lists but w/Sinestro Corps wrapping up eh parang ang hirap bitawan. I'm even tempted to get Geen Lantern! Hay, but let's see...

I would get The End League if I were you. The first time I saw it I definitely wanted it. Too bad I have to limit my comics na! Grrr! :grr:

Speaking of Green Lantern.. I have continued my allocation of the Green Lantern series.. (not the Corps ha!) I might stick until up to when the Alpha Lanterns are fully introduced.. I think you should get GL, bro.. It really has good reviews/ratings plus the fact that the storylines are really linked to the future.. Blackest Night storyline..

I have stopped my allocation of Batman.. Although, Tony Daniel's art is really great, I decided to stop getting the series coz not a lot of major stories are really taking place there.. Grant Morrison delivers good stories (albeit - weird, at times) but if no major stuff is happening, it becomes a pain in the wallet.. Well, at least I have the first story arcs of Morrison up to the "Rise of Ra's.."

Damn! You lucky bastard! Kung ganyan nga kacheap eh kukunin ko din yan! Too bad for Basketball TV, isama mo na ang Solar Sports at Jack TV. Wala nang magandang panoorin sa Sky Cable! Bwiset! :grr:

Thank you, bro!!! Ang malas lang ngayon ay yang bwiset na Sky Cable.. <_< hahahaha.... :lol:

Hi Guys,

anyone here know's where to get Civil War Series? not the TPB or the Infinity War Series (I have a copy of the 1st issue) I'm looking for issues #2 onwards :)

Honestly, I have no idea where to find the complete set of this series anymore.. I do believe that there are comic shops that have a compilation of all the issues but yung tingi-tingi baka mahirapan ka ng makumpleto lahat.. You could try going to Filbar's and ask for the help of any of the tinderas/tinderos.. As you know, Filbars is still the largest comicbook distributor because of its many branches.. Kaso, medyo hassle magtanong sa mga tinderas/tinderos nila coz some are really not that friendly.. But this is the best way to complete your comic book wantlists coz these salesmen could actually call other branches to look for the other issues that you are missing..

Speaking of Green Lantern.. I have continued my allocation of the Green Lantern series.. (not the Corps ha!) I might stick until up to when the Alpha Lanterns are fully introduced.. I think you should get GL, bro.. It really has good reviews/ratings plus the fact that the storylines are really linked to the future.. Blackest Night storyline..

I have stopped my allocation of Batman.. Although, Tony Daniel's art is really great, I decided to stop getting the series coz not a lot of major stories are really taking place there.. Grant Morrison delivers good stories (albeit - weird, at times) but if no major stuff is happening, it becomes a pain in the wallet.. Well, at least I have the first story arcs of Morrison up to the "Rise of Ra's.."

Thank you, bro!!! Ang malas lang ngayon ay yang bwiset na Sky Cable.. <_< hahahaha.... :lol:

I'll probably get my GL fix next later, it's hard to turn down a good book lalo na kung nasundan mo na (I miss Avengers: Initiative tuloy) and I'll probably stick around during the Alpha Lanterns arc mejo maganda din ang development dun sa GLC kasi last ish eh nagka Sinestro ring na si Mongul. W/regards to Batman I'm not really following his series sinundan ko lang yung Resurrection of Ra's.

After Messiah Complex I'd probably be getting either Clandestine or the Defenders ata or probably The Twelve for my next limited series. Sa Dc limited series eh wala muna akong kukunin except dun sa Crime Bible and Countdown to Mystery but I'll probably get Tangent: Superman Reign kaso matagal pa yung series na yun.

Honestly, I have no idea where to find the complete set of this series anymore.. I do believe that there are comic shops that have a compilation of all the issues but yung tingi-tingi baka mahirapan ka ng makumpleto lahat.. You could try going to Filbar's and ask for the help of any of the tinderas/tinderos.. As you know, Filbars is still the largest comicbook distributor because of its many branches.. Kaso, medyo hassle magtanong sa mga tinderas/tinderos nila coz some are really not that friendly.. But this is the best way to complete your comic book wantlists coz these salesmen could actually call other branches to look for the other issues that you are missing..

I would try that bro, thanks

If I can't find any sa filbars I'll try sa ebay.ph or worldwide as my last resort :)