Dc And Marvel Universe

^^ I have all those cross-overs you mentioned.. I have to agree with you that the "Archie/Punisher" cross-over was great.. Who would have ever thought that Archie would meet Frank Castle.. Obscure but still unique..

Speaking of cross-overs, the biggest company crossover was really DC Versus Marvel.. But it sucked.. JLA vs. the Avengers was good, but not something to really salivate for.. I love cross-overs.. I am currently getting Red Sonja/Spiderman.. :thumbsupsmiley:

haha.. bro, I think you are asking too much from Marvel.. Captain America is one of their staple characters.. And bringing him back as Steve Rogers seems to be likely.. hehehe.. Only time would tell.. I just hope that the storyline would be a good one..

I have the newest Punisher: War Journal.. This is the issue where the Punisher decides to give up being "Captain Punisher" (haha!!!) and "officially" passes the mantle to the Winter Soldier.. Now, its a toss up between Hawkeye and the Winter Soldier.. My bet? Winter Soldier.. But I would not mind at all, if Hawkeye becomes the next Captain..

that's really asking too much. and i know somewhere down the line steve would be back. in fact, he would be back w/the original invaders. but that's a story where time travel is involved. i'm having second thoughts on that but it's nice because alex ross would be involved. Punisher retiring as "Captain Punisher"? That's horrible. Hahaha! So the candidates boil down to Winter Soldier and Hawkeye. I've no problems w/anyone who'll take up the mantle as long as it's not Steve.

@khumpleetist:

Several questions bro..

Would you be getting Tales of the Sinestro Corps? The first issue would tackle Parallax yata eh.. Tales is a four part one-shots.. All issues would focus on the main Sinestro Corps characters.. Ion, etc..

I heard that Alex Ross would be pencilling the cover for JSA #10.. "Kingdom Come's" Superman is joining the JSA daw.. Any information on this bro? I am thinking of getting this storyline eh..

I just have a copy of the Parallax spin-off but I haven't read it yet although the reviews are good so far. and I do have plans of getting the other spin-offs bec the story is great!

I don't know about Ross' pencils but I think the story would be nice w/c is geared up for Final Crisis obviously.

I just have a copy of the Parallax spin-off but I haven't read it yet although the reviews are good so far. and I do have plans of getting the other spin-offs bec the story is great!

I don't know about Ross' pencils but I think the story would be nice w/c is geared up for Final Crisis obviously.

Thanks for answering my queries bro.. I also decided to get the Tales of the Sinestro Corps.. It had good reviews and would be a good addition to my Sinestro Corps War collection..

I am still contemplating on that JSA storyline though.. I would want to wait for its review first.. Before purchasing one..

The Final Crisis I hope would really be the "Final" Crisis.. It would really be yucky if DC would do another event like this again.. Its been a yearly occurence na eh.. hahaha.. It would piss me off if after the so-called "final crisis," they would do a sort of Zero Hour Part II - another "crisis" with a different name.. hahahaha...

---

For comic addicts.. Green Arrow and the Black Canary got married na!!!! :rolleyes:

Thanks for answering my queries bro.. I also decided to get the Tales of the Sinestro Corps.. It had good reviews and would be a good addition to my Sinestro Corps War collection..

I am still contemplating on that JSA storyline though.. I would want to wait for its review first.. Before purchasing one..

The Final Crisis I hope would really be the "Final" Crisis.. It would really be yucky if DC would do another event like this again.. Its been a yearly occurence na eh.. hahaha.. It would piss me off if after the so-called "final crisis," they would do a sort of Zero Hour Part II - another "crisis" with a different name.. hahahaha...

---

For comic addicts.. Green Arrow and the Black Canary got married na!!!! :rolleyes:

I hope so. 52 was really worth it until they revealed about the new multiverse. But I doubt that the multiverse would be erased because it's still a "new" concept.

They really got married? I thought there was a cliffhanger when Black Canary shoot an arrow at Green Arrow. Ah well...

We have seen Flash (Barry Allen TV Series), Supes, Bats, Wonder Woman (Linda Carter) in TV series or movies...

Ive got to see GL in action yet in a premiere flick (there was a B-Movie JLA before...grrr...sagwa) :lol:

I remember there was supposed to be a Green Lantern movie a few years ago...it got as far as the first screenplay/draft. It was probably for the better though that it didn't push through, because the rumor was that the GL movie would be an action-comedy and that the producers were considering Jack Black for the title role. As much as I like Jack Black, ain't nobody going to believe he can pull off being a GL!

Jack Black as GL? so he will play Guy Gardner i guess :lol: :lol:

I remember there was supposed to be a Green Lantern movie a few years ago...it got as far as the first screenplay/draft. It was probably for the better though that it didn't push through, because the rumor was that the GL movie would be an action-comedy and that the producers were considering Jack Black for the title role. As much as I like Jack Black, ain't nobody going to believe he can pull off being a GL!

^The Secret Invasion storyline of the Marvel Universe (better known as the "skrull" storyline) will kick-off next year.. I wonder if the Iron Man everybody hates is really Tony Stark.. It would really suck if Stark had been actually a skrull all along.. I sure hope Marvel does not screw the build up on Civil War and the Illuminati by making the Illuminati and the Civil War Stark a skrull..

Some updates........

Next month.. The X-Men's Messiah Complex storyline will kick off.. I sure hope this would be a good ride.. Coz it seems that the Endangered Species storyline is dragging and is an unimportant event for the X-Men.. Nothing really fabulous is happening on the Xmen books today..

On DC, the Resurrection of Ra's Al Ghul seems promising.. A 3 month-crossover on the Batman titles (including Robin and Nightwing titles)..

^The Secret Invasion storyline of the Marvel Universe (better known as the "skrull" storyline) will kick-off next year.. I wonder if the Iron Man everybody hates is really Tony Stark.. It would really suck if Stark had been actually a skrull all along.. I sure hope Marvel does not screw the build up on Civil War and the Illuminati by making the Illuminati and the Civil War Stark a skrull..

Some updates........

Next month.. The X-Men's Messiah Complex storyline will kick off.. I sure hope this would be a good ride.. Coz it seems that the Endangered Species storyline is dragging and is an unimportant event for the X-Men.. Nothing really fabulous is happening on the Xmen books today..

On DC, the Resurrection of Ra's Al Ghul seems promising.. A 3 month-crossover on the Batman titles (including Robin and Nightwing titles)..

I read somewhere that Iron Man is not a skrull. That would be really lame if he's a skrull all along. But it's really alarming for Earth because these skrulls aren't detected easily. Not even Wolverine's acute senses can identify the person if he/she is a skrull (This might have a connection w/Wolverine's senses' during the New Avenger's trek to the Savage Land).

Ah, the Messiah Complex. Can't wait for this but sad to say I won't get it. This would be a new hope for the 198 mutants as the 199th is born.

I dunno what would Ra's Al Ghul's resurrection promises. I mean it's already spoiled: Ra's ressurection. I'd recommend Countdown Arena. DC's been hyping it that it's a slugfest of heroes from the Multiverse and only 1 will survive to join Monarch against the Monitors.

Ei bro, you might as well check out Justice League again because the Injustice league story is decent so far.

Animated version of the Death of Superman story arc:

http://2clicks.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/superman-doomsday-dvd.jpg

Available only on DVD... or on DivX.. if you know where to look :D

sa movieforumz.com.........dun ko cya na panood..may link dun pa punta sa veoh.com for that movie...im looking for the animated dr. strange right now..anybody know a link where i can watch it? :goatee: