Dc And Marvel Universe

the art was great ...........story line di pa masyado clear......but the batman there was wild and BAD!!! check it out........... :upside:

ACTION COMICS : SUPERMAN & LEGION story was cool............maganda ang storyline........

:thumbsupsmiley:

ALPHA LANTERNS very intriguing too..........the lanterns abusing there power.... :goatee:

HULK # 1 - sino kaya si red hulk??

KINGDOM COME story ng JSA maganda rin.....medyo mahaba ang storyline .... :flowers:

JLA - so so a this point....but check out issue's 21 to 25 maganda ( despero. degaton n ultra humanite ) :headsetsmiley:

check out TITANS soon ............new series ( red arrow, flash, nightwing, beastboy, starfire n raven ) :sleepysmiley03:

the art was great ...........story line di pa masyado clear......but the batman there was wild and BAD!!! check it out........... :upside:

ACTION COMICS : SUPERMAN & LEGION story was cool............maganda ang storyline........

ALPHA LANTERNS very intriguing too..........the lanterns abusing there power.... :goatee:

KINGDOM COME story ng JSA maganda rin.....medyo mahaba ang storyline .... :flowers:

JLA - so so a this point....but check out issue's 21 to 25 maganda ( despero. degaton n ultra humanite ) :headsetsmiley:

check out TITANS soon ............new series ( red arrow, flash, nightwing, beastboy, starfire n raven ) :sleepysmiley03:

New story ba yung Teen Titans?

Like Green Lantern (Alpha Lantern) and browsed some sinestro corps issues (love it) :)

Rick Jones? :rolleyes: Well, yun ang hula ko.. It seems like Hulk #2, would feature another slugfest.. Iron Man vs. the new Hulk.. This should be fun.. hahaha.. Nahihilig si Jeph Loeb sa mga slugfest after he gave us the so-called "last" fight of Wolverine and Sabretooth (Wolverine #50-55)..

New story ba yung Teen Titans?

I believe you are talking about Teen Titans Year One, bro, right? Well, all "Year One" books happened during the first years of the character or characters.. It can focus on the origin or any story that can be told.. I really do not get the Year One books as much as I really don't get Marvel's "The End.." (focuses on the end of the character/characters)

I believe you are talking about Teen Titans Year One, bro, right? Well, all "Year One" books happened during the first years of the character or characters.. It can focus on the origin or any story that can be told.. I really do not get the Year One books as much as I really don't get Marvel's "The End.." (focuses on the end of the character/characters)

Yep I am, I'm looking for a a new story line comic this 2008 :)

Have a hard time back tracking sinestro corps and capt america from issue 26 - 30

Yep I am, I'm looking for a a new story line comic this 2008 :)

Have a hard time back tracking sinestro corps and capt america from issue 26 - 30

Its difficult to back-track Sinestro Corps, dude.. Kasi nga tumaas na yung issue na Sinestro Corps War.. $12 na yun sa price guide eh.. Parts 2 and 3 have also risen in value last month..

Captain America would be easier to track, but with Captain America #34 just in the horizon (so to speak), several issues prior to #34 might just be more difficult to track/gain as the story of the new cap unfolds..

Check the net for some comicbook news.. Just to get some feel on what storyline to follow for 2008.. Try to read the comics section in ign.com and comicbookresources.com.. :thumbsupsmiley:

Its difficult to back-track Sinestro Corps, dude.. Kasi nga tumaas na yung issue na Sinestro Corps War.. $12 na yun sa price guide eh.. Parts 2 and 3 have also risen in value last month..

Captain America would be easier to track, but with Captain America #34 just in the horizon (so to speak), several issues prior to #34 might just be more difficult to track/gain as the story of the new cap unfolds..

Check the net for some comicbook news.. Just to get some feel on what storyline to follow for 2008.. Try to read the comics section in ign.com and comicbookresources.com.. :thumbsupsmiley:

thanks a lot bro

Hey, I read half of what you read and you have a great taste. :thumbsupsmiley: A lot of fans get Action Comics even w/the art of Gary Frank alone and I like his take on Sujpes because he models it after Christopher Reeve although I heard that the L.O.S. on this contintuity is somehow confusing w/the L.O.S. that appeared on the recent Lightning Saga arc. Is this true?

W/the Alpha Lanterns I'm not quite sure if they're the ones who abused power last issue because it's Laira of the Lost Lanterns who u may be pointing at... this series is quite a nice read coming off the Sinestro arc. I really want to drop Green Lantern and Green Lantern Corps but w/the current status ithas it makes you think twice. :thumbsupsmiley:

As for the Red Hulk I bet it's not Bruce Banner. Damn that cover, it made me buy issue # 1 but the Red Hulk never appeared according to reviews. :angry:

The Kingdom Come arc of Justice Society Of America is a decent read and I bet the Kingdom Come Superman will play a big role on Final Crisis.

I dunno what JLA title ur pertaining to but the recent issue of Justice League Of America sucks because it's a prologue to another title (Tangent: Superman's Reign) coming out by March (according to DC's website). And the hell w/that series. It's f*cking 12 issues! :angry:

@khumpleetist: Astig yung Evil Dead #1.. Just got my copy today.. Putsa! Ang ganda ng art.. :thumbsupsmiley:

Gusto ko rin sanang kunin to bro pero ang inuunti unti ko muna mga back issues ko. I was lucky I saw a copy of The End League last Friday at Galleria. I also snagged a copy of The Hulk # 1 but to my disappointment eh indi daw lumabas yung Red Hulk according to reviews. Pero di bale dito naman ata ang first appearance nung Winter Guard kaya ok na din siguro and based on reviews din eh baka nga si Rick Jones yung Red Hulk.

Prediction ko next week na hot commodity eh yung Captain America # 34 but w/the previous hype eh malamang mataas a print run nito. I have plans on getting a copy of the 2 covers. My friend got issue # 33 and I guess Winter Soldier is a shoe-in for the mantle. But we never know... :unsure:

well, the TITANS i'm pertaining is a new series...the adult TITANS.....coming out this yr.. :goatee:

actually, pwede naman i download ang mga comics nito sa torrent.........up to date pa sila..... :rolleyes:

just buy the good ones ....dyan sa druid's P 47 lang ang peso to dollar conversion and nagpapa order din ng back issues .......... :hypocritesmiley:

well, the TITANS i'm pertaining is a new series...the adult TITANS.....coming out this yr.. :goatee:

actually, pwede naman i download ang mga comics nito sa torrent.........up to date pa sila..... :rolleyes:

just buy the good ones ....dyan sa druid's P 47 lang ang peso to dollar conversion and nagpapa order din ng back issues .......... :hypocritesmiley:

Where's is Druid's located?

Mahal ng shipping sa ebay, planning to get Capt America Comics, around $4 per issue pero shipping is $11 amf

Oh.. akala ko yung kakalabas pa lang na Teen Titans Year One..

Yes.. I heard of this series to be out this year.. wala na nga dito yung "teen" sa title.. Titans na lang.. and will feature the originals: Nightwing, Starfire, Raven, Beast Boy, The Flash (Wally West), Red Arrow (Speedy) and Donna Troy.. According to news, the storyline will be about "the grown-up exlpoits" of the original Titans.. Ano kaya yun? Would they team up anew or would this be a sort of flashback? Kasi nung nabasa ko ito, I wondered kung papaano yung katayuan ni Flash and Red Arrow (Speedy) dahil part din sila ng JLA.. Two teams? Hmmm... Interesting..

Nevertheless, seems like a good pick-up.. But I won't get it kung flashback stories ang gagawin.. Kung bago ang teaming up nila, I would most probably pick up the first story arc..

Oh.. akala ko yung kakalabas pa lang na Teen Titans Year One..

Yes.. I heard of this series to be out this year.. wala na nga dito yung "teen" sa title.. Titans na lang.. and will feature the originals: Nightwing, Starfire, Raven, Beast Boy, The Flash (Wally West), Red Arrow (Speedy) and Donna Troy.. According to news, the storyline will be about "the grown-up exlpoits" of the original Titans.. Ano kaya yun? Would they team up anew or would this be a sort of flashback? Kasi nung nabasa ko ito, I wondered kung papaano yung katayuan ni Flash and Red Arrow (Speedy) dahil part din sila ng JLA.. Two teams? Hmmm... Interesting..

Nevertheless, seems like a good pick-up.. But I won't get it kung flashback stories ang gagawin.. Kung bago ang teaming up nila, I would most probably pick up the first story arc..

Bro, I'm sure it won't be a problem w/Flash and Red Arrow joining Titans and JLA. Tingnan mo na lang si Wolverine, ang daming team. Hahaha! :lol:

and also watch out for this year's LEGION OF SUPERHEROES - 30th anniversary nila this yr so big big happenings for them ..... :headsetsmiley:

booster gold din ok kaso john is leaving soon...... :unsure:

I think LOS started it's anniversary event w/issue # 37 when Jim Shooter took the helm. And watch out for Superman (all his titles) because it's his 70th year! :cool:

I hope Johns won't leave the book yet, ganda pa naman ng team-up nila ni Katz eh. And I think Marvel will have a same concept for time travelling w/Cable. :unsure:

Dropped by at Comic Odyssey Rob Malate a while ago, tommorow or thursday pa daw available New Exiles #1

Saw two guys getting Spiderman (Brand New Day) haven't heard kung ok siya kaya I'm hesitating to get a copy

Saw Twelve coming this 2008? do you think ok toh?

Bro, most of the shops get their new issues by Thursday. Uhm, if u want to get the old Spidey status quo then don't buy One More Day. Boycott saken yan kase naretcon ng "magic" si Spider-Man.

The Twelve # 1 is already out but it's for 12 issues. I saw copies at Comic Odyssey Rob Galleria and meron ka pa sigurong maabutan dun. Based on reviews eh decent naman yang The Twelve.

Bro, most of the shops get their new issues by Thursday. Uhm, if u want to get the old Spidey status quo then don't buy One More Day. Boycott saken yan kase naretcon ng "magic" si Spider-Man.

The Twelve # 1 is already out but it's for 12 issues. I saw copies at Comic Odyssey Rob Galleria and meron ka pa sigurong maabutan dun. Based on reviews eh decent naman yang The Twelve.

I'll check sa Rob Place tommorow, kasi mas malapit sakin than Gale :)

I'm excited for Cap #34 :)

I'll get my reservations tomorrow at Galleria. i'm anxious w/Cap # 34 too kase key issue eh. Check mo din ung The Twelve kse maganda naman ang mga reviews.

I called Comic Odyssey a while ago, available na daw New Exiles #1 tommorow. I'll get a copy of it and Twelve

Saw a complete set of Civil War Variant cover issue #1-7..3k ang amount, do you think ok na siya?

I'll get my reservations tomorrow at Galleria. i'm anxious w/Cap # 34 too kase key issue eh. Check mo din ung The Twelve kse maganda naman ang mga reviews.

Who's not excited with Cap 34? hahaha.. Ang problema lahat yata ng projects (kahit alternate cover lang siya sa Cap 34) ni Alex Ross tumatagal ang release eh.. Yung "Superpowers" niya up to now, wala pa din.. Kailan kaya darating ang issue #34 ng Captain America? Next month, tentatively i-re-release na din yung Invaders vs New Avengers niya (12 issue arc din ito).. Dunno if it would be again on time.. Do you plan on getting this too, bro? Mukhang kukunin ko ito eh..

I agree with the reviews on The Twelve, bro.. It seems to be very promising.. The art is good, IMO..

@reachard: The complete Civil War variant covers are a nice haul.. IMO, medyo mura na yun.. I am not really a fan of variant covers but if its that cheap I would also be interested.. Php600-900 ang bigay ng comic shops sa variant covers, if I am not mistaken.. So those are cheap.. :thumbsupsmiley:

@all: Another comic book I am currently getting is Simon Dark (from DC).. Written by Steve Niles (creator of 30 Days Of Night), the first issue is currently going on its 2nd printing.. I recommend this issue for collectors and lovers of the horror genre (medyo nauuso na din kasi yung horror themed comics eh).. You might want to check this out, too, if you could still find the early releases..

Edited by revi
Who's not excited with Cap 34? hahaha.. Ang problema lahat yata ng projects (kahit alternate cover lang siya sa Cap 34) ni Alex Ross tumatagal ang release eh.. Yung "Superpowers" niya up to now, wala pa din.. Kailan kaya darating ang issue #34 ng Captain America? Next month, tentatively i-re-release na din yung Invaders vs New Avengers niya (12 issue arc din ito).. Dunno if it would be again on time.. Do you plan on getting this too, bro? Mukhang kukunin ko ito eh..

I agree with the reviews on The Twelve, bro.. It seems to be very promising.. The art is good, IMO..

@reachard: The complete Civil War variant covers are a nice haul.. IMO, medyo mura na yun.. I am not really a fan of variant covers but if its that cheap I would also be interested.. Php600-900 ang bigay ng comic shops sa variant covers, if I am not mistaken.. So those are cheap.. :thumbsupsmiley:

@all: Another comic book I am currently getting is Simon Dark (from DC).. Written by Steve Niles (creator of 30 Days Of Night), the first issue is currently going on its 2nd printing.. I recommend this issue for collectors and lovers of the horror genre (medyo nauuso na din kasi yung horror themed comics eh).. You might want to check this out, too, if you could still find the early releases..

Thanks thanks...I am also getting two issues of Cap #34 just like khumpleetist :)

I also saw this seller at ebay.ph selling Civil War (variants) issue #1-3 all signed (wow) for 3k

;)

Napansin ko nga. Nagpost pa tuloy ako na ngayong week na ang release neg Cap # 34 eh mukhang delayed. Cover lang si Ross pero delayed pa den? :unsure: Weird. Pati Superpowers eh delayed. Hmmmm? <_<

Got issue # 1 ;) but di ko na sinundan kase dami ko ng titles eh. First appearance lang habol ko ut the book seems to be promising.