• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Dc And Marvel Universe

hehehe lam mo din pla khumpletist ang magic ah..adik din ako dun dati..collector ako ng batman detective series tska spiderman..favorite kong hero si batman & spiderman, matatalino kasi..

any batman fanatics here just like me?...

maka-justice league din ako..

di lang dc fave ko, pati marvel..x-universe (xmen, xfactor, xforce, fave ko sila lahat)..pati fantastic four, avengers, infinity series, etc..

sarap tlga mangolekta ng comics, pag may job na ko, magbalik loob ako hehehehe..

I only read one issue by Fabian Nicieza and I know it's a riot since Deadpoool is a real whacko! :)

I've been reading the Cable/Deadpool books just recently, and pre-House of M, the series was pretty good (given that it's an action-comedy). The best issue I've read so far is when Cable becomes so powerful that the UN asks Reed Richards to call on one of the more powerful cosmic beings to take him down--Cable vs. the Silver Surfer! (it's such a shame all the X-books lost their momentum and direction after House of M).

I just love Marvel's Civil War....they pit their pillar heroes/villains against each other......especially they made an amazing twist on Spideys life both as a civilian and as a superhero, hmmm, not actually both because the whole marvel universe now knows that Spiderman is Peter Parker and vice versa.......

a little disaapointed with the civilwar story line......the only good thing i can say is the twist on the spidey story line and the revival of the punisher war journal comics..hehehe ang kulit ni punisher daming pinatay na super villains in one go sa war journal 4 hehehe

a little disaapointed with the civilwar story line......the only good thing i can say is the twist on the spidey story line and the revival of the punisher war journal comics..hehehe ang kulit ni punisher daming pinatay na super villains in one go sa war journal 4 hehehe

Civil War has a good story but the delivery was not well. This might be because of the other elements that made the twists of the story. Civil War is the story of 2 men w/different views. But I guess this would mean the MU would be darker as well as DC w/hints of Kingdom Come.

Punisher is a psycho.

Civil War has a good story but the delivery was not well. This might be because of the other elements that made the twists of the story. Civil War is the story of 2 men w/different views. But I guess this would mean the MU would be darker as well as DC w/hints of Kingdom Come.

Punisher is a psycho.

hehehe frank castle is cool...hope he wears caps costume siince nasa kanya ung mask ni captain america..hehehe..magiging extreme captain america cya hehehe...........

Frank Castle as Cap? he should be known as Captain Carnage :lol: its Cap on drugs minus the shield but with 2 assault rifles :lol:

hehehe frank castle is cool...hope he wears caps costume siince nasa kanya ung mask ni captain america..hehehe..magiging extreme captain america cya hehehe...........
cap would beat down Frank one on one weapons or not.

Yeah.. Cap is a super soldier.. He drank a super soldier serum that was designed to create super soldiers.. It was called: Operation Rebirth.. The genius behind the project was Dr. Abraham Erksine.. (code named Prof. Erksine).. Steve Rogers (Cap) was the first guinea pig..

But Erksine got shot after successfully making Steve Rogers a super soldier.. He was shot by a Nazi spy, as soon as the experiment was finished.. Kaya walang ibang super soldier except for Captain America..

Frank Castle is just a talented man who can definitely k*ll.. :)