Diet

Guest mimi

:heart: fatso8, oo nga kasi nung nakita kita, ganda ng katawan mo... hehehe :rolleyes: pwede ka ng magmodel, model ng ... nakalimutan ko na tuloy hehehe..... c dolphn di pwede kasi laki tyan :lol: hehehehe joke lang :)

Wag nyo try ginawa ko... Crash diet.

For 2 mos, I only ate 3 pcs of crackers, peanut butter & jam.. + juice.. breakfast-lunch-dinner... I lost 25 lbs.. kaya lang nung pasukan na, balik sa dating kain so I gained it back.

I also tried the Mayo Clinic (Grapefruit) diet... 1 glass of grapefruit juice, any kind of protein(unlimited serving), no carbo... Again I lost ~20lbs in 3-4 mos.. Only to gain it backa again. ;)

Now, like preng Dolphin, i'm on a seafood diet... ANYTHING I SEE, I EAT. :)

The best way to lose weight is diet & exercise pa rin. :)

Di ka pwedeng magpapayat pare...hindi ka na Fatso nyan pag nagkataon. ;)

Guest mimi
Hehe! Buti na lang nakalimutan mo na Ms. LD... Hehe! ;) :D

:heart: fatso8, oo nga e nakalimutan ko, sayang nasa nabasa nila mwehehehe :lol: basta ganda ng body mo for me ;)

:heart: pariah, ikaw ano secret mo at nanatiling slim ka? :P

:heart: jogging n lang tayo para slim lagi :mtc:

• 2 weeks later...

tried that crackers diet, minura ako ng nanay ko. according to recent findings daw kasi, crackers (or any kind of food na kagaya nya ex:chips) may trans fat yata or something. basta un daw ung pinaka masamang klase ng fat or whatever. kaya ngayon back to siomai diet ako nyahaha. bat ako tumatawa e gutom ako parati? :ninja:

try Ultrim Plus...it is a meal replacement w/ balance nutrition... hindi ka mag ulcer unlike other products...no side effects...

The essential key to safe, permanent weight loss is balanced nutrition. The secret to fast, effective results are the newest generation of fat-burning thermogenic ingredients. Relìv Ultrim-Plus combines both in a super-charged fat-fighting product that takes weight loss to a new level.

- helps body to burn dangerous fat

- helps body restore and build muscle mass

- helps body to feel full faster and longer

- helps body to lower food & sweets cravings

- helps body to re-sculpt your contours

- have fat blocker - ability to block and burn fat while reducing appetite

- have balance nutrition

- reduces blood cholesterol

Our ingredients work together to turn unwanted fat into energy without sacrificing muscle. The result is safe, permanent weight loss that will leave you lean for life.

if your interested pm me...

I had a professor who tried this,

he calls it the 7,12,5

He eats breakfast at 7

lunch at 12

and dinner at 5

no food, candy or anything in between. If you eat something in between you have to skip a meal.

he did lose a lot of weight, results are noticeably by the 3rd month.

but then nothing beats good old work out/exercise.

Gus2 ko try Atkins! Hehe!

All meat, all protein... No carb. :)

ay nakakahilo un. u feel so unhealthy kasi puro meat walang grains. bawal pa fruits!! unting veggies lang dapat.

nakakamatay sa kahiluhan :lol:

i exercise 1 hr a day then eat one meal a day kapag diet days :)

Diets, as we traditionally understand them, don't really work because they usually have some form of food deprivation and by their nature cannot be sustained for the long term. They will work initially but only for as long as you are on it. Once you go off the diet, the weight and fat will come back.

It's better to make a lifestyle change and eat moderately and sanely. Reduce fat and salt intake in you diet as well as simple sugars and carbs. Continue to eat the really sinful foods but in moderation. Eat more often (6x a day) but in smaller portions. Be active and exercise at least 3x a week for about 1 to 2 hours with equal time spent on areobic, weight training and stretching...

ako, i don't really diet... i just keep my calorie intake below my recommended daily allowance, which is 3,100 cals/day...

i agree w/ this one. i try to limit myself to 2000 calories per day. if for example i indulged the day before, then i keep it to under 1500 calories the following day.

lately ive been doing a special K diet -- i eat 2 special k cereal meals a day (with skim milk) and fruit twice a day and one regular meal. in between i eat fruit and load up on water.

it kinda works and helps me prepare for days when i know il indulge (eg sundays when the family gets together).

i try not to starve myself - i eat 5 to 6 small meals a day, i drink lots of fluids -- water and juice and unfortunately, diet soda (wch someone said i shd stay away from)...

when i feel the urge to eat something sinful, i indulge the craving (in small quantities) -- better to indulge and feed the craving than to abstain and binge later on...

i think the key is moderation. just eat what you want but in maybe half the quantity you are used to.

exercise helps a lot... and green tea before bedtime :)

• 2 weeks later...

Atkins works. Although it's really hard to do it coz you'll feel really unhealthy. But if you wanna lose weight in a month, this is the way to do it. Making sure you dont consume too much fat though. Try to eat lean meat.

Keep in mind that any form of sugar isnt allowed. Any type of fruit hindi pwede.

Here menu ko for a week (induction):

Breakfast and lunch,chicken salad (lettuce, tomato, chicken and feta cheese).

Dinner - beef sausage and eggs

Super hirap ang atkins since you feel so unhealthy but it worked. I lost 5 lbs in a week. Since that's all I wanted to lose, I stopped and tried to stay away from carbs. But I do eat lotta fruits now. :P

madaling mag diet. pwede mo try yung atkins o kaya some other esoteric diet. pero yung friend ko nag all protein diet and he lost 60 pounds in a span of 6 months. grabe.

imposible ang all protein for 6 months! he'll die!

low carbs and high protein pwede pa..

i agree. the trend now is low-carb diet. i am trying the south beach diet now. pero all protein? that puts too much stress on your liver and kidneys...

this is exactly what detractors of the low carb diets are sayin.

another diet to try is the "zone diet" where you are allowed to eat 40% protein, 30% carb and 30% fat ... these percentages allow your body enough of each type of nutrient to ensure balanced nutrition.

oh and trivia - i read in a magazine that reducing your calorie intake by 250 cals/day will result in weight loss of up to 3 lbs a month.

food for thought :)