Diet

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I agree with the people who said lessen your intake of rice and sweets. It's the carbohydrates that get you. That's what your body turns into fat for later use if you don't burn it all up right away. I really recommend trying to avoid rice as much as possible, I think this is key to helping people lose weight. Also, drink lots of water and stay away from sodas or other sweetened beverages as they contain lots of sugar which is, again, chock-ful of carbohydrates.

Basically, after all that crap I just went on and on about, you can boil it down to this - watch your carbo intake and try to get as much regular aerobic exercise (something that will get your heart rate up for a continous amount of time - at least 20-30 min) as you can.

Pakabit ka tongue stud...mga 2 weeks kang di makakapg kakainin non...papayat ka..tapos after gumaling..isa pang tongue stud,,,so two weeks ulit yon na hindi ka makakakain ng ayos...after non..pakabit ka ng braces na mahigpit..yan...ilang buwan yan na hindi ka makakakain ng ayos..ewan ko na lang kung hindi ka pumayat..basta mag vitamins ka para hindi ka magkasakit...ganyan nangyari sa barkada ko and he lost 20 lbs in the process..hehehehehe

Guest mimi

:heart: para sa pananatiling slim ang katawan ko, hinde ako kumakain ng brekfast, lunch at meryenda... ang kinakain ko lng ay pansit canton..... (sometimes kumakain din ako ng lunch pag me nanlilibre :lol: ) pero minsan lang yun... kadalasan sa gabi lang ako kumakain ng rice.. minsan pansit canton naman hehehe buhay pa naman ako at seksi pa rin :wub:

then seat's up sa gabi

Wag nyo try ginawa ko... Crash diet.

For 2 mos, I only ate 3 pcs of crackers, peanut butter & jam.. + juice.. breakfast-lunch-dinner... I lost 25 lbs.. kaya lang nung pasukan na, balik sa dating kain so I gained it back.

I also tried the Mayo Clinic (Grapefruit) diet... 1 glass of grapefruit juice, any kind of protein(unlimited serving), no carbo... Again I lost ~20lbs in 3-4 mos.. Only to gain it backa again. ;)

Now, like preng Dolphin, i'm on a seafood diet... ANYTHING I SEE, I EAT. :)

The best way to lose weight is diet & exercise pa rin. :)