Diet

my doctor said avoid softdrinks. equivalent daw nun at least 6 tablespoons of sugar. kahit daw C2, malakas din daw sa sugar.

so avoid sweets like chocolates if you can avoid it.

Diet - should be high on fiber - oatmeals, cereals, try niyo rin C-Lim fiber, very good in weight loss and blood sugar management

Drink plenty of water - at least 8 glasses a day.

The best form of exercise - walking. If you have a stationary bike or treadmill, go for 100 calories a day. that's about 30 minutes of non-stop biking.

• 2 weeks later...
will substituting kamote for rice help one lose weight? what are the benefits of kamote over rice? i read somewhere that kamote can be substituted for rice, i just want more info on this. thanks!

Camote is loaded with carbs and sugar too. Kaya the rule of thumb should always be everything in moderation. Disciplina ang kailangan. Smaller portions of intake food is a good start.

my doctor said avoid softdrinks. equivalent daw nun at least 6 tablespoons of sugar. kahit daw C2, malakas din daw sa sugar.

so avoid sweets like chocolates if you can avoid it.

Diet - should be high on fiber - oatmeals, cereals, try niyo rin C-Lim fiber, very good in weight loss and blood sugar management

Drink plenty of water - at least 8 glasses a day.

The best form of exercise - walking. If you have a stationary bike or treadmill, go for 100 calories a day. that's about 30 minutes of non-stop biking.

oh! talaga? how about yung light c2? i cant live with out c2 na yata...esp ang srp nya ngayon ay P20 pr liter . .

well para hindi ot . . ako diet lang, but i still eat regularly small amount nga lang then . . pag hindi pagod nakakapag exercise ako regularly pag hindi kaya at least twice a week . . .

and also its a matter of discipline din eh. . :blush: :blush:

what you need to watch out for are sugar and fat... also if you are serious in dieting, learn to count calories... and not to deprive yourself of any food groups since our body needs a bit of everything... there is no substitute for water, almost 80% of our body is water and 90% of our body functions depend on water, not softdrinks, coffee, c2 or the likes...

there are 4 pillars of total wellness

1 spirit or attitude - learn to stay positive and manage stress (stress is no joke, it will k*ll you!)

2 education - learn and seek the truth not just listen to commercials (after all, they are there to take your money)

3 proper exercise - we all need this (no time for gym??? get at least 10,000 steps a day, its good for your heart)

4 proper nutrition - eat healthy and right (NEVER SACRIFICE SUSTANSYA PARA SA LASA)

most of all, remember that real health must start from the inside...

keep healthy...

stay :cool:

Diet

* To lose bodyfat you must eat fewer calories than your body burns off, so EAT LESS -- but you must NOT starve yourself, otherwise you will lose more muscle than fat!

* Start eating 5-6 meals per day (space them out to about one every 3 hours). You are eating more often, but not necessarily more.

* Increase your protein intake. Without protein your body cannot build new muscle. Protein also helps to increase your metabolism -- which burns calories.

* Increase you water intake. A good formula for this is to multiply your bodyweight by .66 to get the required number of ounces per day.

Training

* Keep your workouts under 75 minutes.

* Concentrate on compound exercises that work the large muscle groups.

* Use moderate to heavy weights with low reps, rest 2 minutes between each set.

* Do only 2 (maximum 3) exercises per body part.

* Train no more than 3 times per week, working each body part only once per week.

* Include some form of cardiovascular activity in your program. This will not only help to burn calories, but it will elevate your metabolism for hours afterwards

* Perform aerobic exercise 3-4 times per week (for this I used to do HIIT for 25mins)

* Rest