Diet

Proper diet is not eating less, it's eating right. You don't need to starve yourself. If you're hungry then go ahead and eat. But instead of reaching for that donut or a piece of cake, go munch on carrot sticks. Contrary to popular belief, carbs are not good for you, it's even worse than fats. Bawasan mo carbs, lalo na sugars.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Alright... So I decided that I'm going on a diet. Because I'm bored and well, I really need to lose weight. I want an FWB and I can't possibly attract one if I'm too fat.

Anyway, the problem is I have a very unhealthy and sedentary lifestyle. Hope you guys can give me tips on how I can lose weight. So below are my 'circumstances'.

1) I work 16 hours/day on average. 6 days a week. I free up my Saturdays as my 'me' time.

2) I don't eat breakfast, but I down at 2-3 cups of coffee in the morning.

3) I usually forget to eat lunch. Lunch is usually at around 5 or 6pm. And lunch means chicken fillet meal from mcdo. Mcdo is 5 mins walk from my place.

4) I have no time to cook, but I guess I can prepare meals on a saturday to last me the entire week.

5) At night, to keep myself awake, I drink about 2-3 cups of coffee again.

6) No time to exercise as well (except on a saturday).

On a normal day, i only eat one meal, but my sugar intake is quite high.

Alright... So I decided that I'm going on a diet. Because I'm bored and well, I really need to lose weight. I want an FWB and I can't possibly attract one if I'm too fat.

Anyway, the problem is I have a very unhealthy and sedentary lifestyle. Hope you guys can give me tips on how I can lose weight. So below are my 'circumstances'.

1) I work 16 hours/day on average. 6 days a week. I free up my Saturdays as my 'me' time.

3) I usually forget to eat lunch. Lunch is usually at around 5 or 6pm. And lunch means chicken fillet meal from mcdo. Mcdo is 5 mins walk from my place.

4) I have no time to cook, but I guess I can prepare meals on a saturday to last me the entire week.

I think what you only need to do is to tweak a bit your diet schedule.

I am on a one-meal a day diet as well. Normally, I take my meal in the evening.

Between my last meal and any intake of food the following day, I keep a gap of at least 16 hours.

During those 16 hours I only take water --- no coffee, no sodas, no teas.

No exercise for me as well.

I am not thin. Neither am I fat.

How much weight are you trying to lose anyhow, if I may ask, i.e., if you don't mind? :)

Ooops. If you can make somd adjustment and a little sacrifices, you can try on the diet I am doing. I lost more than 20lbs since January and continue to lose.

I am energetic and strong... And I have no loose skin.

It is called as Ketogenic Diet.

Low Carbs, High Fat.

I know you guys were surprised about the diet that eats bacon, egg, cheese and heavy cream.

I would suggest you to read and study www.dietdoctor.com and learn that carbs makes us fat, not the fat.

Try it out sissy. This diet doesnt require exercise (but I do! I got so much energy and I need some place to release it) ... Since you will experience ketosis --- it is when the fat in your body is consumed as energy instead of glucose/carbs/sugar.

Goodluck. :)