Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

14 hours ago, AngGwapo said:

@rtzthe entire song is full of who goats.

Then, for those who do ninja moves and find themselves falling...

"Kasalanan ba kung puso natin ang magwawagi
Kahit sandali palayain ang pusong 'di mapigil

Sana'y tayong dalawa sa huling pagkakataon na hindi na para sa'tin
Kahit sandali patawarin ang pusong 'di tumigil para sa'ting dalawa

Ang maling pagkakataon na ika'y magiging akin"

Haha! Mismo bro! inaral ko na nga sa gitara para may "getting over" song ako kung sakali hahahaha!

11 hours ago, simonnag said:

Here’s a thought that a GM usually needs to contend with when entering this kind of relationship:

Behaviors become embedded in their nature because of their work. Once they are deep into their work, the behaviors that are required in their jobs subconsciously spillover to their personal lives. In short, they themselves do NOT know when it is sincere and when it is an act. As a result, you will be pulled into their subculture.

For example, initially, outside of their own colleagues, there is hardly anything definite. Things like age, names, kids, exe’s, or just anything to pin down identity, will always be in constant flux. Its in the nature of therapists to be protected by their layers of misinformation

Well said.. The misinformation is a two-way street though. Both parties tend to lie to protect their identity. I remember what I've told someone, "Kanina pa tayo naglalampungan kahit hindi natin alam pangalan ng isa't isa". Natawa na lang din sya. Lol! Kaya mahirap makipag patintero dito dahil parehong may tinatagong baraha. I guess the only thing that's certain here is your chemistry when you're together.

14 hours ago, simonnag said:

Here’s a thought that a GM usually needs to contend with when entering this kind of relationship:

Behaviors become embedded in their nature because of their work. Once they are deep into their work, the behaviors that are required in their jobs subconsciously spillover to their personal lives. In short, they themselves do NOT know when it is sincere and when it is an act. As a result, you will be pulled into their subculture.

For example, initially, outside of their own colleagues, there is hardly anything definite. Things like age, names, kids, exe’s, or just anything to pin down identity, will always be in constant flux. Its in the nature of therapists to be protected by their layers of misinformation (lies). And because of that, you will feel constant doubt or at least feel that everything is surreal from time to time.

There are some cases also that they are desensitized to idea of cheating which means its less of an issue for/with them. They can have sex with just anybody and use work as an excuse. Remember that for them to last long in their work, they need to enjoy it too. Thus, the blurring of what is real and what is an act. In short, it doesn’t stop with the thought that at least 5 pair of hands touch them daily. Its 5 pair of hands that they also enjoyed, one way or another. Bluntly, that’s 5 dicks. Daily. 

Contend with that. Once you get over it, you’re on your way on a possible fairy tale. Or you did not get over that thought but you’re into stronger drugs now. ;) Good luck! 

The drugs that enough to destroy life

2 hours ago, rtz said:Well said.. The misinformation is a two-way street though. Both parties tend to lie to protect their identity. I remember what I've told someone, "Kanina pa tayo naglalampungan kahit hindi natin alam pangalan ng isa't isa". Natawa na lang din sya. Lol! Kaya mahirap makipag patintero dito dahil parehong may tinatagong baraha. I guess the only thing that's certain here is your chemistry when you're together.

Its better that way sir dont know each other real name. Stay just as guest -thera. If too deep know each other and became fall that became worst and not worth it at all.

19 hours ago, knightdavion said:

Its better that way sir dont know each other real name. Stay just as guest -thera. If too deep know each other and became fall that became worst and not worth it at all.

Yeah it’s easy to fall if you always have a good time with each other with constant time constraints. Few people really think about what if you have to be together for an extended period or really what is just normal time in a “real” relationship.

Your handle- KnightDavion- what is that a battletech reference? You know, does Ms. Thera even know what that is? Probably not and you know the cultural and class differences are there. What do you really talk about? Can she learn to have an “actual” conversation with you? Those small things add up. And the weight of them can break the Camel’s back 

4 hours ago, BRAIN FOR HIRE said:

Yeah it’s easy to fall if you always have a good time with each other with constant time constraints. Few people really think about what if you have to be together for an extended period or really what is just normal time in a “real” relationship.

Your handle- KnightDavion- what is that a battletech reference? You know, does Ms. Thera even know what that is? Probably not and you know the cultural and class differences are there. What do you really talk about? Can she learn to have an “actual” conversation with you? Those small things add up. And the weight of them can break the Camel’s back 

"it’s easy to fall if you always have a good time with each other with constant time constraints. Few people really think about what if you have to be together for an extended period or really what is just normal time in a “real” relationship."

This @BRAIN FOR HIRE makes so much sense. In fact, longevity between two people is a collective output of different facets of their lives together. This doesn't mean that you have similar tastes or backgrounds (that would make for a very boring dinner conversation if you were to ask me) but rather, be willing and open to learning more about the other, keeping curious and trying what the other enjoys, being comfortable in the other person's natural environment, and so on and so forth. In fact, the first thing I do (not forced but rather, comes out naturally) is to use the language I the other person is comfortable with (I switch accents with twangs, conyo, or Pinoy) to make the company I keep comfortable with me as well.

I've had my share of awkward moments when I was younger. "That's too bad you're not Jewish coz that means we couldn't date." Or "That was just a bit too much for me," as I took home my date who I subjected to a Filipino event. The opposite of this was -- I was asked previously by a partner "hindi ka ba nailang sa place kagabi?  in reference to the time we hung out in her neighborhood with her friends. This person showed that she cared about me being comfortable in her environment.

I was actually surprised (and happy) she asked me this question so I can share my thoughts with her - that I was indeed comfortable. I have another friend who is from one of the Ayala villages and owns several companies that make a hefty chunk of change. He's been dating his ex-masseuse of several years running now, even if he has been set up numerous times with well-to-do and influential people (included in the list is the high school crush ng buong sambayanang Pilipino).

We just need to keep an open mind IMHO.

Edited by AngGwapo
On 1/21/2023 at 11:22 AM, AngGwapo said:

Listening to a YouTube Music generated playlist of OPM music, this song came on and reminded me of a "partner" who was humming it late last week. This is December Avenue's "Huling Pagkakataon", a song that may be appropriate for this thread.

Hindi mapigil ang bugso ng aking puso
Sa tuwing ako'y papalapit sayo
Maaari bang hingin ang iyong kamay
Hawakan mo't huwag mong bitawan
Hindi mapigil ang tibok ng aking puso
Sa tuwing ako'y nakatingin sayo
Maaari bang huwag kang humiwalay
Dahil sandali na lang
Darating din ang gabing walang pipigil sa'tin
Kung hindi ngayon aasa bang maibabalik ang kahapon
Sana'y tayong dalawa sa huling pagkakataon na ika'y magiging akin
Hindi matigil ang gulo sa aking isip
At para bang walang kasing sakit
Alaala mong hindi ko malimutan
Oras lang ang may alam
Kung darating din ang gabing walang pipigil sa'tin
Kung hindi ngayon aasa bang maibabalik ang kahapon
Sana'y tayong dalawa sa huling pagkakataon na hindi na para sa'tin
At sa bawat minuto
Ako'y 'di natuto
Ipilit mang iba ako'y maghihintay sayo
Ikaw ang aking kapiling sa huling sandali
Kasalanan ba kung puso natin ang magwawagi
Sana'y tayong dalawa sa huling pagkakataon na hindi na para sa'tin
Kahit sandali patawarin ang pusong 'di tumigil para sa'ting dalawa
Ang maling pagkakataon na ika'y magiging akin

Good choice, Sir. Haha.

For my context, I will choose Tenacious D's cover of Wicked Game, originally by Cris Isaak.

https://youtu.be/QLWkl5YpiD0

Hard hitting din ung mga words nito, at least for me.

Edited by SDMNXIX

Falling for your thera is plain stupidity. Alam naman natin na part ng work nila is to make us fall in love, so expect na lahat nga mga gusto mo marinig, lahat ng trato na gusto mo ay ibibigay sayo so pag inisip mo na ikaw lang sya ganun ay sobrang gullible ka na. 

• Winner! (+1) 1
1 hour ago, Kira42 said:

Falling for your thera is plain stupidity. Alam naman natin na part ng work nila is to make us fall in love, so expect na lahat nga mga gusto mo marinig, lahat ng trato na gusto mo ay ibibigay sayo so pag inisip mo na ikaw lang sya ganun ay sobrang gullible ka na. 

Uuuuyyyyy bitter 😁

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Downvote 1
10 hours ago, BRAIN FOR HIRE said:

But sometimes have theras that very clever one. They will make us to pity with them with their dramas, stories and etc. Im pretty sure many of them are more clever then the GM,men here.

9 hours ago, knightdavion said:

But sometimes have theras that very clever one. They will make us to pity with them with their dramas, stories and etc. Im pretty sure many of them are more clever then the GM,men here.

Or it could be the other way around where she spoils u buy u shirts and stuff since she earns more 😊

11 hours ago, knightdavion said:

Clever? Well I suppose in the short run during the beginning one might be convinced that they have various emergencies or a real “sob story” but over time that will disappear and either you know them well enough or you just tire of it. Well I suppose in your engagements with “the clever ones” they got the better of you. It’s okay, that’s life 

Edited by BRAIN FOR HIRE
1 hour ago, BRAIN FOR HIRE said:

Clever? Well I suppose in the short run during the beginning one might be convinced that they have various emergencies or a real “sob story” but over time that will disappear and either you know them well enough or you just tire of it. Well I suppose in your engagements with “the clever ones” they got the better of you. It’s okay, that’s life 

If one likes the person and there is a real sob story, then, offer to help to the extent you can.

I know I would and have done that.

6 hours ago, AngGwapo said:

If one likes the person and there is a real sob story, then, offer to help to the extent you can.

I know I would and have done that.

How can you know its real or not? When she said she difficult in live ask for utang. But when you find out that she driving good car (1M peso price), using the newest iphones and also have house also. We cant know its real or not their problem. As i experience that their trick 1 men 2k peso she use that trik to 10 men its 20k peso.

29 minutes ago, BRAIN FOR HIRE said:

Well at least 90% have the fundamental sob story of being poor with limited opportunities and were "forced" into being sex workers, good luck with helping them all.  

I mean, those that you genuinely care about. If I want to help all, I will start a non-profit -- which crossed my mind after the Las Pinas event last week. Get funding from USAID or some other funding source that has a program for sex workers.

A term just came to mind about our ancestors - comfort women. Can that be more appropriate instead of sex workers?

1 hour ago, AngGwapo said:

I mean, those that you genuinely care about. If I want to help all, I will start a non-profit -- which crossed my mind after the Las Pinas event last week. Get funding from USAID or some other funding source that has a program for sex workers.

A term just came to mind about our ancestors - comfort women. Can that be more appropriate instead of sex workers?

well I remember thera's playfully calling each other pokpok so no use choosing softer words they're numb to it.

but brother remember you cant save those who don't want to be saved.

10 minutes ago, Ice Lover said:

well I remember thera's playfully calling each other pokpok so no use choosing softer words they're numb to it.

That's part of the charge. 

You're not there to change they're minds. That is preaching your beliefs on another which I don't agree with.

5 hours ago, AngGwapo said:

Sorry i dont agree to call comfort women. Maybe for the "real kind or not take advantage of" thera can we call it that. But most of them for me cant be trusted and just take advantages of gma so for they still as pro****** for me.

13 hours ago, BRAIN FOR HIRE said:

Yes sir really really clever one. Like this one will asking for loan with small amount 2k-3k but how if she do this trick with 10 GMS and let count its its 20k sir. In fact they can drive good car,use the newest iphone, many gold jewerlly. Not all theras like this i also think have hidden GEM thera that really kind and good one just its maybe 1 out 100.

Edited by knightdavion
12 hours ago, Ice Lover said:

Sometimes, I feel that most of these girls do not want to be respected. Of course, there is a big difference in being rude and brusque with them and still treat them as a lady, but you always put them in their proper places. Sometimes, they are even delighted when I call them "pok pok". Like, " hoy pok pok, halika rito". Or even playfully curse them, like " tang na mo, iyutin kita ngayon."

6 hours ago, Howdy Doody said:

Sometimes, I feel that most of these girls do not want to be respected. Of course, there is a big difference in being rude and brusque with them and still treat them as a lady, but you always put them in their proper places. Sometimes, they are even delighted when I call them "pok pok". Like, " hoy pok pok, halika rito". Or even playfully curse them, like " tang na mo, iyutin kita ngayon."

Sheeesshhh! Ang wild! 😲