Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

37 minutes ago, Drizzy69 said:

Mahirap. Mag-ooverthink ka lang palagi to the point na na-ddrain ka na. Yung akala mo special ka sa kanya pero same treatment lang pala sa lahat ng gents. Kaya I think it's better talaga if mag explore. Hindi yung stick to one thera lang to avoid attachments.

Plus 1 million to this! If your attached to thera both sides will suffer emotionally. Thera's also a human being that can feel the love and special attention you give to them. Once attached na kayo to each other it will be difficult to get out, so better yet dont stick to one thera always look and hunt. 

On 1/6/2023 at 9:58 AM, SilentReader said:

Mahirap mag mahal ng therapist.
Iiwanan ka lang basta para sa pera.
where tinulungan mo naman both in emotional and financial aspect ung tao.
Kahit inahon mo cya from the industry, nandun pa rin ung perspective ng tao na sa pera naaakit. (Konting bitterness hahaha.. minahal ko rin ung tao e)

Anyway, not all will be a story like that.
May frend din naman ako na successful ang story. 
In my case, forgive but don't forget the lesson. 😃

2nd line is accurate, kahit nagawa mo na lahat para sa kanya, time will come and a guy with deeper pocket will take her away, no matter who, what age, how veteran that guy is, a seasoned flesh trader will always go for the more comfortable lifestyle.

11 hours ago, Howdy Doody said:

Who can anyone even think of falling in love with a theraphist, I shrudder just thinking about their body counts.

Kukuha ka lang na i po "pokpok" mo sa ulo mo sa taas at baba.

Wag nyo naman po sanang lahatin na i degrade yung mga thera... hindi porket ganto mga work namen na napili ibaba nyo na kame sobra..... my mga thera din na totoong nagmamahal ng client nila...at my mga client din naman na ng gagamet at nagpapa fall sa mga thera para lng makalibre at pag sawa na sila iiwan nalang din nila.... pero hindi ko nilalahat ng client karamihan kaya sana wag nyo ring lahatin mga thera....

On 5/2/2022 at 11:00 PM, mosy_24 said:

This is my own opinion lang...

We all know na yung mga thera na nasa ganitong industriya hindi rin naman nila ginusto mapunta sa ganitong trabaho e ito lang ang alam nilang paraan para makatulong sa pamilya o may mailagay sa hapagkainan sa araw araw pero wag sana natin gawin dahilan yun para hindi sila respetuhin bilamg isang babae. Tao lang sila na deserve ng pagmamahal at respeto.

Nice one boss

Ganda po ng message nyo

42 minutes ago, Summer of Belle Ame said:

Wag nyo naman po sanang lahatin na i degrade yung mga thera... hindi porket ganto mga work namen na napili ibaba nyo na kame sobra..... my mga thera din na totoong nagmamahal ng client nila...at my mga client din naman na ng gagamet at nagpapa fall sa mga thera para lng makalibre at pag sawa na sila iiwan nalang din nila.... pero hindi ko nilalahat ng client karamihan kaya sana wag nyo ring lahatin mga thera....

I agree with @Summer of Belle Ame

We are all human beings. In fact, in other countries, it is very normal to have relationships regardless of what people do, their SEC levels in society, race, religion, beliefs, or anything for that matter. Huwag lang ibang species.

Your and others' opinion are yours though. God also gave us the ability to discern, think for ourselves, and act on what we hold dear @Howdy Doody.

Have a good afternoon!

53 minutes ago, Summer of Belle Ame said:

Tama ka dyan lalo na ang thera kasing ganda mo dapat nirerespeto. Meron din naman naging happy ending between thera and GM outside of spa industry. 

I visit my thera to obtain the usual service from a spa. Carefully avoiding sex. In one of my visits, I had sex with her although I did not plan for it and I did not ask my thera. She suggested. In my subsequent visits, we sometimes have sex if my thera wanted, otherwise, it was the usual HJ.

Now I am friends with her and her whole family. I am godfather to her daughter. I attend birthdays and anniversaries celebrated by members of the family. During the pandemic She has stopped working in the spa. She tried to come back into the spa scene but her live-in partner forbade her from working in the spa. She gifted me with her naked self ready to give me sex. Real GFE sex on my birthday last year. The best birthday celeb I ever had.

I celebrated Christmas and New Year with her family. I am not expecting any sex episode with her as there has been no declaration of love between us. 

And so, yes, @Summer of Belle Amemy mga thera din na totoong nagmamahal ng client nila. Although my thera's pagmamahal to this client is of a different kind from the real relationship.

51 minutes ago, Magdaleno Lucban said:

I visit my thera to obtain the usual service from a spa. Carefully avoiding sex. In one of my visits, I had sex with her although I did not plan for it and I did not ask my thera. She suggested. In my subsequent visits, we sometimes have sex if my thera wanted, otherwise, it was the usual HJ.

Now I am friends with her and her whole family. I am godfather to her daughter. I attend birthdays and anniversaries celebrated by members of the family. During the pandemic She has stopped working in the spa. She tried to come back into the spa scene but her live-in partner forbade her from working in the spa. She gifted me with her naked self ready to give me sex. Real GFE sex on my birthday last year. The best birthday celeb I ever had.

I celebrated Christmas and New Year with her family. I am not expecting any sex episode with her as there has been no declaration of love between us. 

And so, yes, @Summer of Belle Amemy mga thera din na totoong nagmamahal ng client nila. Although my thera's pagmamahal to this client is of a different kind from the real relationship.

My client po ako na same sa inyo.... nothing happened between me and him at 1st puro standard lang hanggang sa naging parang bestfriend kame kilala sya ng family ko...magaan lng loob namen sa isat isa lalo na pag my problema sya...ako lagi nya tinatawagan naging sandalan namen isat isa...kaya ngaun happy ako para sa kanya kase finally naka tagpo na sya ng taong totoong magpapasaya sa kanya

1 hour ago, AngGwapo said:

We are all human beings. In fact, in other countries, it is very normal to have relationships regardless of what people do, their SEC levels in society, race, religion, beliefs, or anything for that matter. Huwag lang ibang species.

Your and others' opinion are yours though. God also gave us the ability to discern, think for ourselves, and act on what we hold dear @Howdy Doody.

Have a good afternoon!

Thanks boss

The best ka talaga 💖 💓 😍 

1 hour ago, Christian.Grey said:

Tama ka dyan lalo na ang thera kasing ganda mo dapat nirerespeto. Meron din naman naging happy ending between thera and GM outside of spa industry. 

Tama din po kau sir.... my friend akong thera na my karelasyong gm 

Until now sila parin ng gm

Pero yung friend ko 2twice a week pumapasok prin ng spa...

Pero happy sila kahit pumapasok prin sya paminsan minsan....

4 hours ago, Christian.Grey said:

Mostly the GM is super loaded that just can success.
If only in middle earning i think is hard in the end we lose to the someone who more loaded.

10 hours ago, Summer of Belle Ame said:

Nice one boss

Ganda po ng message nyo

Untrue.

The sad or sob stories about Thera origins are stereotypical stories and in current circles, almost close to a myth. If I can make an unscientific estimate of the ratio of theras who did it due to poverty and those who are doing it for other reasons, it will be 70-30, in favor of the latter.

In the late 90’s, if you’re familiar with Amorsolo St, majority of the parked cars at night were not owned by clients but the GROs/Prostitutes (be intellectually honest. It doesn’t matter whether its a hand or a vagina) worked in the Jap bars.

Majority of prostitutes since the 90’s to the present are actually not from below the poverty line. They do it because of the money and the money is really good. They can earn an equivalent salary of a director or AVP level Employee without the withholding tax.  Bank managers wont hold water with their income. 

Why the phenomenon? Its the social consequence of the liberal sex movement of the 70’s. Sex was sold as a commodity. 

For the girls ( or boys), its just sex for them and easy money. Why study or work hard the  normal way when you can earn in an hour the weekly take of a lowly clerk? Why study so much for only a promise of a good life when you can satisfy even your luxurious needs in a day’s set of HJ/BJ/ATW work? Why work hard for that new sneaker when you can enjoy getting a blowjob from a gay benefactor and get two pairs of the new Jordans? 

So let me reiterate, NEVER think you are saving them. Your ego’s messianic tendencies are misplaced. 

For the girl(s) who are offended: Thou protest too much. Live with it. Every decision has consequences. You chose to be in this world so live with the thought that stories (and reputations) hold more weight (and have legs) than the truth. Its a dirty world, remember. Nothing noble about it. Admirable, maybe but its skin deep. 

Edited by simonnag
  • Like (+1) 1
6 hours ago, AngGwapo said:

Have a good afternoon!

Why leave out other species? Thats moral relativism. .

If it’s okay to fuck more than a hundred people for a handsome fee, why cant people fuck a goat for free? ;) 

3 minutes ago, simonnag said:

Untrue.

The sad or sob stories about Thera origins are stereotypical stories and in current circles, almost close to a myth. If I can make an unscientific estimate of the ratio of theras who did it due to poverty and those who are doing it for other reasons, it will be 70-30, in favor of the latter.

In the late 90’s, if you’re familiar with Amorsolo St, majority of the parked cars at night were not owned by clients but the GROs/Prostitutes who worked in the Jap bars.

Majority of prostitutes since the 90’s to the present are actually not from below the poverty line. They do it because of the money and the money is really good. They can earn an equivalent salary of a director or AVP level Employee without the withholding tax.  Bank managers wont hold water with their income. 

Why the phenomenon? Its the social consequence of the liberal sex movement of the 70’s. Sex was sold as a commodity. 

For the girls ( or boys), its just sex for them and easy money. Why study or work hard the  normal way when you can earn in an hour the weekly take of a lowly clerk? Why study so much for only a promise of a good life when you can satisfy even your luxurious needs in a day’s set of HJ/BJ/ATW work? Why work hard for that new sneaker when you can enjoy getting a blowjob from a gay benefactor and get two pairs of the new Jordans? 

So let me reiterate, NEVER think you are saving them. Your ego’s messianic tendencies are misplaced. 

For the girl(s) who are offended: Thou protest too much. Live with it. Every decision has consequences. You chose to be in this world so live with the thought that stories (and reputations) hold more weight (and have legs) than the truth. Its a dirty world, remember. Nothing noble about it. Admirable, maybe but its skin deep. 

Cant be more agree than this !
For me 80% women work as Pros******
cause its easy work and earn so much.
I see in real life of many theras their live is much luxury even other supervisor in clean company. Examples have car her phone is newest iphone. If she work for her family will she have luxury life even work till already have car, house remain work? 

Once again so sorry to all theras doesnt mean to insult.

Years ago may dalawang theras napagsabihan ako ng "pag pumayag ako prostitute na tawag sa akin". Hanggang nawala sila at nagsara yung spa wala akong naging balita na pumayag sila. Yung isa nobody knows kung nasaan na while the other one is active in an NTP spa.

Later on and last year dalawang theras din ang hinawakan ang aking ari at nagsabi "ipasok natin" ng wala pang usapan. Pinatulan ko yung isa pero yung isa di ko type edited ang pic niya. 

Minsan hindi naman gusto ni thera na umabot siyang matawag o gumawa ng trabaho ng prostitute. Pero kadalasan tayong mga customers ang nag coconvert sa kanila to be called a prostitute. 

Pero kahit tawagin natin prostitute sila minsan mayroon pa rin nabubuong relasyon.

Edited by plug
18 hours ago, simonnag said:

Untrue.

In the late 90’s, if you’re familiar with Amorsolo St, majority of the parked cars at night were not owned by clients but the GROs/Prostitutes (be intellectually honest. It doesn’t matter whether its a hand or a vagina) worked in the Jap bars.

Kaya nga po wag nyo lahatin ng mga thera... hindi lahat ng thera na nasa gantong industry ay para lang sa luho nila... karamihan prin is for the family tama ka mas madaling kumita sa way namen pero hindi lahat kame pang luho o kamprichuhan lang..yung iba smen mas piniling pumasok sa ganto dahil bukod sa easy money mas madali kameng makakaipon para sa future ng mga mahal namen at sa mga pangarap namen para sa family namen.... 

..at kung yung ibang gm at ibang tao madali lng trabaho namen.... 

..nagkakamali po kau... hindi po ganun kadalimg maging spakulera o prostitute hindi ganun ka simpleng makipag halikan sa kung sino sino lang.... pero tiniis namen dahil sa pera dahil easy money...kaya hindi lahat ng thera o prostitute ginagawa to para lng sa pan sarili nila.... kaya wag mo sanang lahatin...

• Like (+1) 1
1 hour ago, Summer of Belle Ame said:

Kaya nga po wag nyo lahatin ng mga thera... hindi lahat ng thera na nasa gantong industry ay para lang sa luho nila... karamihan prin is for the family tama ka mas madaling kumita sa way namen pero hindi lahat kame pang luho o kamprichuhan lang..yung iba smen mas piniling pumasok sa ganto dahil bukod sa easy money mas madali kameng makakaipon para sa future ng mga mahal namen at sa mga pangarap namen para sa family namen.... 

..nagkakamali po kau... hindi po ganun kadalimg maging spakulera o prostitute hindi ganun ka simpleng makipag halikan sa kung sino sino lang.... pero tiniis namen dahil sa pera dahil easy money...kaya hindi lahat ng thera o prostitute ginagawa to para lng sa pan sarili nila.... kaya wag mo sanang lahatin...

I agree on with Summer, not all thera gusto nila ginagawa nila some of them talagang need mag work because they need to support family nila.

Personally na fall na rin ako sa thera and we both love each other but situation is a bit complicated both sides. 

Sometimes we see each other ayaw na nya ng money involve. 

So not all theras are after for GMs money sometimes if you have chemistry and love grows finish na. 

3 hours ago, Noname01 said:

I agree on with Summer, not all thera gusto nila ginagawa nila some of them talagang need mag work because they need to support family nila.

Personally na fall na rin ako sa thera and we both love each other but situation is a bit complicated both sides. 

Sometimes we see each other ayaw na nya ng money involve. 

So not all theras are after for GMs money sometimes if you have chemistry and love grows finish na. 

Yeahh not all of theras/MPA. We cant avoid many of them is in luxury life.i have see with my own eyes  from 10 theras that 8 theras is in luxury lives. Drive car to work, have good house, can travelling so many time even use the newest phone. I fill the theras/mpa that more loaded than GM sometimes. 

4 hours ago, Summer of Belle Ame said:

Once again no offense just my own opinio. I know its not easy work being sex, kiss,hug, sweet, romance to many GM. But sometimes cant blame us the theras image became not good. Becahse of theras who broke happy family that husband left the wife the children for thera. Because theras who take advantage money from the GM cause the GM soft heart can used it for money. This is real happen and we cant avoid this issus for theras who like that.

6 hours ago, Summer of Belle Ame said:

Not sure if you read the post carefully because you sound as if you are reacting just to listen to your voice. (i.e. “nilalahat”? That means “generalized”. Kaya nga nilagyan ng ratio para hindi generalized). 

The last statement shows you’re conflicted. Im sorry to hear that. But nobody is forcing you to suck somebody’s dick (do you?) for some easy money. We can list down all of the reasons why you do what you do. You are entitled to that. But you can’t get away from the consequences of your job. That comes with the territory. You’re in the flesh trade. Just live with the bad and the good. Enjoy it even. You can rationalize all you want but it is what it is.

But if you’re conflicted (you are), then get out of it. Get a normal job. Study some more. Work your way up to a fabulous salary without giving somebody (or hundreds of people) a hand job. Or at least fuck somebody in return for a director level job. Those are options too.

But if you cant do those, then stick with what you know. Just don't feel conflicted that much. Just be part of the hypothetical 70%. Its okay. After all, it’s your hand, mouth and vagina. You can do whatever you want with them. Just don’t protest too much. Its ridiculous . ;) 

I wont further elaborate. This topic is on a downhill path to a dimwitted exchange. 

48 minutes ago, simonnag said:

Not sure if you read the post carefully because you sound as if you are reacting just to listen to your voice. (i.e. “nilalahat”? That means “generalized”. Kaya nga nilagyan ng ratio para hindi generalized). 

The last statement shows you’re conflicted. Im sorry to hear that. But nobody is forcing you to suck somebody’s dick (do you?) for some easy money. We can list down all of the reasons why you do what you do. You are entitled to that. But you can’t get away from the consequences of your job. That comes with the territory. You’re in the flesh trade. Just live with the bad and the good. Enjoy it even. You can rationalize all you want but it is what it is.

But if you’re conflicted (you are), then get out of it. Get a normal job. Study some more. Work your way up to a fabulous salary without giving somebody (or hundreds of people) a hand job. Or at least fuck somebody in return for a director level job. Those are options too.

But if you cant do those, then stick with what you know. Just don't feel conflicted that much. Just be part of the hypothetical 70%. Its okay. After all, it’s your hand, mouth and vagina. You can do whatever you want with them. Just don’t protest too much. Its ridiculous . ;) 

I wont further elaborate. This topic is on a downhill path to a dimwitted exchange. 

Hindi mo rin po ba sir alam yung word na "Wag mong lahatin ng thera"

You're the one who sounded ridiculous....

And yes binabasa ko pong maige yung nakasulat....

Kaya sana oaki basa rin po ng maige at paki intindi nyo rin po yung mga naunang sinabe ko.... 

Pasensya na sir hindi kase ako katulad mo na my natapos

At oo tama ka rin na walang nag force smen gawin yung mga sinasabe mo... pero hindi madali para smen yun.... 

Oo my choice kameng umalis dto pero mas pinili namen mag stay..

..kase nga po eto yung way na mas mapapabilis pag iipon namen para sa familya namen....

At hindi rin po ba pwedeng ipagtanggol ko yung ibang kapwa ko thera sa mga taong mataas ang tingin sa sarili kumpara samen......