Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

13 hours ago, Summer of Belle Ame said:

Hindi mo rin po ba sir alam yung word na "Wag mong lahatin ng thera"

—— Generalized. Nobody did it. Read again. 

You're the one who sounded ridiculous....

—— For sure. Thank you. 

And yes binabasa ko pong maige yung nakasulat....

——- Evidence to the contrary. 

Kaya sana oaki basa rin po ng maige at paki intindi nyo rin po yung mga naunang sinabe ko.... 

——- Its vacuous. Clear. Google please. 

Pasensya na sir hindi kase ako katulad mo na my natapos

——- Obviously. 

13 hours ago, Summer of Belle Ame said:

At oo tama ka rin na walang nag force smen gawin yung mga sinasabe mo... pero hindi madali para smen yun.... 

—— I know. So why do it? Better. Why call it easy money?

Oo my choice kameng umalis dto pero mas pinili namen mag stay..

——- I agree.

..kase nga po eto yung way na mas mapapabilis pag iipon namen para sa familya namen....

——- I agree. And more like an internet connection. 

At hindi rin po ba pwedeng ipagtanggol ko yung ibang kapwa ko thera sa mga taong mataas ang tingin sa sarili kumpara samen......

——- I agree. Nobody said that you can’t. It’s called human rights. ;)

Thank you. 

Edited by simonnag
On 1/8/2023 at 2:49 PM, AngGwapo said:

I agree with @Summer of Belle Ame

We are all human beings. In fact, in other countries, it is very normal to have relationships regardless of what people do, their SEC levels in society, race, religion, beliefs, or anything for that matter. Huwag lang ibang species.

Your and others' opinion are yours though. God also gave us the ability to discern, think for ourselves, and act on what we hold dear @Howdy Doody.

Have a good afternoon!

For some men, a girl with a BODY COUNT of 10 within a lifetime is already considered promiscuous. An ideal girl to marry is someone a virgin. However, realistically a girl may have several boyfriends before getting married. So a girl who gets married at age 30 may have 3 or 4 relationships. But someone at 30 with 20 sexual relationship is already being a sex nympho or sex addict. And now, just imagine a Thera. Some does 5 to 10 in a day. Imagine the BODY COUNT of some of the Top girls. They can go 3000 in a year. 😊

Of course, we guys are to each his own. You are entitled to your own belief. As they say, "whatever tickles your fancy". But getting serious and falling for a Thera and knowingly she has a yearly BODY COUNT of 3000 is beyond my imagination for me. These guys are total SIMPS! Talagang nakakaawa. 😞

Edited by Howdy Doody

For me, Do Not Be A SIMP. If you are in anyway in a relationship with a Thera, give them the due respect any human being deserves. But you should always know your boundaries with them. BODY COUNTS still matters. No valid reason for any Thera to justify it, whether for financial or economic reasons. Much worse is to when they do it in order to live a certain lifestyle. 

1 hour ago, Howdy Doody said:

For me, Do Not Be A SIMP. If you are in anyway in a relationship with a Thera, give them the due respect any human being deserves. But you should always know your boundaries with them. BODY COUNTS still matters. No valid reason for any Thera to justify it, whether for financial or economic reasons. Much worse is to when they do it in order to live a certain lifestyle. 

That right sir. I think the theras sir the one always being SIMP and feel like VICTIM. They live in luxury when we caught it they will said that all not them things. So sorry already get red hand caught why still need to make another lie another story to pity? Why cant you all theras dont play pity?
You earning more and much already.

well. may punto naman ang bawat panig sa latest na palitan ng mga komento dito. at tama lang naman talaga na hindi igeneralize ang mga bagay bagay.

basta ang mahalaga ay matuto mula sa mga karanasan. kung niloko, ginamit at sinaktan lang kayo ng tao edi alisin nyo na siya sa buhay ninyo. kung service provider siya edi bigyan nyo din ng warning ang ibang mga kliyente bilang leksyon na din doon sa babae. pero kung patas naman ang trato ng tao sa inyo edi tapatan lang natin ng respeto.

• Winner! (+1) 1

I define SIMP as someone (typically a man) who shows excessive sympathy and attention towards another person (typically a woman) who does not only  reciprocate the same feelings but even takes advantage of the relationship financially, emotionally, psychologically,  in pursuit of affection or sexual favours. 

Edited by Howdy Doody
46 minutes ago, Mitch of Golden said:

Pinaka mahirap ata saming mga thera pag na  inlove din  sa guest  😂 

Kahit pigilan minsan , di maiwasan , andaming what if's and daming gumugulo sa isip Hays HAHA ewan! 

Parang feeling ko kapag Pinagpatuloy kotong nararamdaman ko ako lang talo at masasaktan  sa huli 😅

what's wrong in falling in love? if you are single and he is single (as in walang sabit ah), love wins sometimes

59 minutes ago, darwin2k4 said:

what's wrong in falling in love? if you are single and he is single (as in walang sabit ah), love wins sometimes

Ayun nga ang kaso beb , Hahah ako single pero sya may asawa 😅

Pero he told me na di naman daw sya masaya , and mahal nia daw ako kaso minsan di maiwasan magisip kung totoo ba talaga mga sinasabi nia oh mahal niya lang ako kase ako yung andito ngayon nakakapag pasaya sa kanya 🤣🤣 

ANG HIRAP! HAHA

• Like (+1) 1
1 minute ago, Mitch of Golden said:

Pero he told me na di naman daw sya masaya , and mahal nia daw ako kaso minsan di maiwasan magisip kung totoo ba talaga mga sinasabi nia oh mahal niya lang ako kase ako yung andito ngayon nakakapag pasaya sa kanya 🤣🤣 

ANG HIRAP! HAHA

bakit kayung mga girls sa mga may asawa kayu napupunta paano naman kaming mga single na seryoso magmahal?🥺 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Downvote 1
1 hour ago, darwin2k4 said:

Halos every other day magkasama kami, Pinakilala ko din sya sa family ko sa mga friends ko . 

Pero kahit nahuhulog na ung loob ko may part padin sakin na dapat pigilan ko ung nararamdaman ko , Kase baka one day bigla nalang mawala , or mag laho nalang . 

Lalo na sa ganitong industry kami nag kakilala 😅

• Like (+1) 1
1 hour ago, Mitch of Golden said:

HAHAHA AKO EWAN KO, LAPITIN TALAGA AKO NG MAY SABIT KAYA LAGI AKONG NASASAKTAN TANGA KODIN KASI TALAGA MINSAN E  😂

Thank you for sharing your current predicament. Looks like you are already happy and hurting with your current relationship. 

My 2 cents, it may seem like a great idea but better to hurt now than hurt when you are deeper in love. The longer it goes, the more hurt you will be. Not sure about your financial situation but that's also an important factor to consider.

I've lost in love and learned, as we all have. But again, it's a learning. Best of luck!!

• Like (+1) 1
On 1/8/2023 at 2:03 PM, Summer of Belle Ame said:

Wag nyo naman po sanang lahatin na i degrade yung mga thera... hindi porket ganto mga work namen na napili ibaba nyo na kame sobra..... my mga thera din na totoong nagmamahal ng client nila...at my mga client din naman na ng gagamet at nagpapa fall sa mga thera para lng makalibre at pag sawa na sila iiwan nalang din nila.... pero hindi ko nilalahat ng client karamihan kaya sana wag nyo ring lahatin mga thera....

you had me at your first line. being in the industry is literally the exact definition of DEGRADING yourselves no matter what the reason is/are. so dont expect to be treated equally. you jumped in and live in the pit of wolves as raw meat.

1 hour ago, DirkJohn said:

you had me at your first line. being in the industry is literally the exact definition of DEGRADING yourselves no matter what the reason is/are. so dont expect to be treated equally. you jumped in and live in the pit of wolves as raw meat.

Touché.

Thus, my refrain "...protest(ing) too much.."

While the act of giving sex for something in return  is relative to economic classes in terms of benefits, it is still prostitution and in the grand scheme of things, it is always, with no exceptions, degrading. You cant sugarcoat it. It is what it is. 

Even in the Thai culture wherein promiscuity is accepted even in a state of marriage, being a prostitute is still considered a degradation. The way it works in their culture is that if one is to have an affair(s), make sure the second and so on, are never equal when it comes to status as the first. If you are married to a VP, don't have an affair with another VP or worse, somebody higher. You are "allowed" to do it with an AVP all the way down. Yet, you still CANNOT have an affair with a prostitute. You can only "USE" one or many. But NEVER an affair. Worse, a serious relationship. That's from a culture of fully commoditized sex. 

By the way, I am making an assertion not to spite the folks in the flesh trade. Thats not the point. (Basahin maigi).

My point, to circle back to the subject of the thread, love can happen between a sex provider and a client. That's possible. BUT the happy ending(no pun intended) will only be realized if there is a desire to leave the trade almost immediately when that serious relationship is built. 

There is no other way because, as the GM quoted truthfully, it is degrading and being in a degraded state has many consequences. None of the consequences is an upside. Walang magandang kalalabasan. Lalo na ngayon, parang talipapa ang bentahan ng laman at ang bumibili na napaka hayok ay hindi na tao kung gumalaw. Aso na kung umasal. (Yan tinagalog ko. Hindi kailangan ng diksyonaryo. Shots fired, deliberately.). 

Nevertheless, for those who are planning or are in a relationship that is serious, specially for the women, there is always hope. Just get out of the degrading situation and you are on your way to gaining back your dignity. Your past DOES NOT define you ultimately. It is what you do you next that does.

And always remember because it is quite a fact even in scientific circles: True love heals. It heals the physical body and it heals the soul. While it cannot erase the past, true love puts the dark/bad memories to dust bins that are easily forgotten and makes them irrelevant to the future of lovers. True love begets forgiveness, not just for faults to one another, but it leads to forgiving of oneself. Yes, ladies, you read that right. The first step to redemption is to first forgive yourself that circumstances led you to a degrading situation. After that, you're on your way to healing with your partner. And yes, real love can do those wonderful things. 

If you want to be where the light is, get out of the dark. 

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make" - Paul M.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Winner! (+1) 2
17 hours ago, Mitch of Golden said:

Kahit pigilan minsan , di maiwasan , andaming what if's and daming gumugulo sa isip Hays HAHA ewan! 

Parang feeling ko kapag Pinagpatuloy kotong nararamdaman ko ako lang talo at masasaktan  sa huli 😅

thank u for sharing Mitch ❤️

Edited by dominickcruise
23 hours ago, Mitch of Golden said:

Reads like you love him.  Suerte ng BF mo.

21 hours ago, Mitch of Golden said:

ANG HIRAP! HAHA

hmm mahirap syempre maging ikaw ang reason for a broken family, kaya nga sabi ko, walang sabit dapat... of course sasabihin nya na hindi sya masaya, normally kasi pag married with family, say, wife spends time taking care of the house and kids going to school, chores etc., tapos the man naman all day nasa office to bring home the dough, pag-uwi, dinner then pag-uusapan na lng mga serious stuff like gastos, bills, tuition ng kids then sleep na and not enough time for themselves, swerte na if may sexy time, wife doesn't shave her legs anymore 🤣 or forget na to apply lip moisturizer kaya chappy na 🤣, tapos walang kasambahay kaya medyo sandpaper na ang hands washing the dishes and laba-laba 🤣 kaya maybe you are a welcome distraction sa ganyan...

25 minutes ago, darwin2k4 said:

hmm mahirap syempre maging ikaw ang reason for a broken family, kaya nga sabi ko, walang sabit dapat... of course sasabihin nya na hindi sya masaya, normally kasi pag married with family, say, wife spends time taking care of the house and kids going to school, chores etc., tapos the man naman all day nasa office to bring home the dough, pag-uwi, dinner then pag-uusapan na lng mga serious stuff like gastos, bills, tuition ng kids then sleep na and not enough time for themselves, swerte na if may sexy time, wife doesn't shave her legs anymore 🤣 or forget na to apply lip moisturizer kaya chappy na 🤣, tapos walang kasambahay kaya medyo sandpaper na ang hands washing the dishes and laba-laba 🤣 kaya maybe you are a welcome distraction sa ganyan...

haha totoo ! Pero iba ang problem nila . 

sabi nga ng friend ko na kinausap ko last night ," baka sinasabing mahal ka kasi ikaw lang ang anjan , ikaw lang ung nakakapag pasaya sa knya ngayon dahil magulo sila pero kapag nagsawa nayan sayo wala na , kasi thera kalang Wag mong kakalimutan un ! "

hahah Tagos na tagos ung sinabi ng friend ko

realtalk din e haha napaisip din ako na Oo nga pala , eto lang ako dapat ilugar ko ung sarili ko. 

37 minutes ago, darwin2k4 said:

Pero alam mo un pag magkasama kayo, and mga sinasabi nya sayo ma ffeel mo naman talaga na love ka nia at totoo mga sinasabi nya na sana totoo nalang nga lahat 🤣 

Ginugulo nia isip ko sa totoo lang Haha ayoko ng ganito 🫠

tapos he always ask me kung kelan ako mag sstop sa work , and magbagong buhay nalang daw ako . Willing naman ako gawin un gusto kona din naman mag stop pero pano kung ginawa ko ung mga gusto nia tapos biglang one day magbago nalang lahat😣

24 minutes ago, knightdavion said:

Whoever cheating its theras/GM will said they not happy with theirs partner. :)

Kaya nga mas gusto kopa sya makilala ng matagal ayokong mag pa dalos dalos  , para malaman ko talaga ung totoong status nila now , kasi baka lahat ng sinasabi nya sakin is para lang gumaan loob ko at maniwala ako . 
may mga Pinapakita namn sya sakin na makakapag patunay na di sila okay pero di parin un sapat para sakin kasi unang una , kapag nalaman kong okay talaga sila Kahit mahal kona Papakawalan ko sya , lalayuan ko,kasi ayoko din talaga makasira ng relasyon Sabi ko nga sa knya sabihin nya nalang ung totoo kahit masakit basta wag lang syang magsinungaling e 🤧😌

1 hour ago, Mitch of Golden said:

haha totoo ! Pero iba ang problem nila . 

Pinapakita namn sya sakin na makakapag patunay na di sila okay

flat-chested si misis? 🤣🤣🤣 or si Biyenan ba prob? 😂😂😂 just kidding lang ah, making light of a serious topic

Edited by darwin2k4