Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Money and livelihood are the basic challenge. IMO this is the lowest level since if the feelings are genuine, you adjust and make do. 

Personality and transitioning to “normalcy” are the advanced challenges. This is the meatier portion of biting off what you can actually chew. Many shall flounder on these shoals simply because you dont know each other until you finally live together and experience the farts and all. And knowing can lead to familiarity and that breeds gremlins if not contempt. 

Actually growing old together and not splitting up are the final and ultimate challenges. Though not exclusive to these relationships, there are many added wrinkles to get to the finish line. 

Not sure if i'm falling for a thera but everytime na nagaaya siya di ako makatanggi and di na siya healthy for me. But cant get her out of my head coz it's mindblowing everytime deed wise and ung company niya. Had to change number and cut her off kasi mahirap na maattach ng sobra. 

4 hours ago, Josephcannor said:

Ang hirap mainlove sa thera lalo na kung habang may relasyon kayo nagwowork pa din sya sa SPA. Lalo na pag may mga FR. Nakakabaliw sya...kaya enjoy na lang dapat. Be happy and contented kung ano yung meron kayo. Bawal mainlove...

Yeah, I fully understand your dilemma Sir Boss @Josephcannor. I think, if you fall for a thera, you should get her out of the spa. 1st step yun. But you have to ask if ok yun sa kanya. Kung high end spa, she might need at 80k monthly coz nagbibigay din sya sa Mom and siblings nya. I think you can come up with a compromise later on. Love can move mountains ⛰! But make sure you have a business or businesses with net profit of at least 400k monthly. Bigay mo kay thera 80k until makatapos sa pag aaral yun sibling/s. Part of the sacrifice. Love is willing to sacrifice after all. Much better if you have at least 1 million monthly. Mas madali hehehe.

Your brain must feel like it's in a blender when you wrote this.

Sabi nga sa Mortal Kombat eh.

Choose your destiny.

Good luck sir

On 3/31/2022 at 4:26 AM, KID FIGHTER said:

But sometimes you begin to doubt, right? Why would you fall for a thera if there's a doctor or a lawyer -- pretty, sexy, has some money, with great family, does not even care about your money, who also studied in USA just like you -- who is willing to welcome you to her family and friends just as you are unconditionally? Isn't it great? Of course, you can't go back to your favorite spa or MP anymore.

Or would you rather still fall for a thera while also getting other theras on the sideline? Isn't it more complicated? Will the thera not require you to be 100% fully loyal? Of course, she should! She must! 

So what's your dilemma now?

On 4/2/2022 at 5:00 PM, KID FIGHTER said:

Yeah, I fully understand your dilemma Sir Boss @Josephcannor. I think, if you fall for a thera, you should get her out of the spa. 1st step yun. But you have to ask if ok yun sa kanya. Kung high end spa, she might need at 80k monthly coz nagbibigay din sya sa Mom and siblings nya. I think you can come up with a compromise later on. Love can move mountains ⛰! But make sure you have a business or businesses with net profit of at least 400k monthly. Bigay mo kay thera 80k until makatapos sa pag aaral yun sibling/s. Part of the sacrifice. Love is willing to sacrifice after all. Much better if you have at least 1 million monthly. Mas madali hehehe.

So relatable. Especially for some of us who have fallen for girls from the industry. At the end of the day, love aside, it's about money for the girls and you(unless you have a lot of disposable income). Even then, chances are, you get bored of the girl after a year or two and move on and the girl goes back to being who she was, back to the industry.

A lot of girls from the industry don't know how to plan for their futures or are so enticed by the earning in the present that they forget to save. Should we care about what happens to them after we leave? Maybe not, but if it's love, we do care and it's kinda sad to see them go back into the industry where we all know the shelf life is short. Looks will fade after a certain age. 

Ask a girl why she can't change her life and get a 9 to 5 job, and she says it does not pay enough. They are used to getting 80K and much more and it's tough for them to cut back and live a normal life and go through the grind. It's tough to change that mindset.

Not sure if it's sad for us but it sure is sad for a lot of the girls because success stories in this industry are rare. That's just the nature of things I guess but we all do our part as patrons.

• Winner! (+1) 1
On 4/9/2021 at 10:27 PM, Green Boy said:

I am not averse for a GM to fall for a Thera. However, as much as possible avoid it. Malamang na in love ka lang sa kindness, sweetness, and the willingness to please. But those behaviors are part of her job as a thera.

If you are really serious on the Thera you have to know her deeply outside of the confines of the spa cubicle. Tanong mo rin sa sarili mo, kaya mo bang sustain luho niya if wala na niya sa spa? Remember these theras earn a lot and hence sanay sa maluhong buhay. Otherwise, there are a lot of more deserving women out there worth of your love and attention.

Well said. 'Ika nga, "Masarap ang bawal"

On 4/9/2022 at 12:07 AM, drnoli said:

Kasi me mga thera na lovable talaga, magaling magasikaso, mabait sa iyo, feeling mo Ikaw na pinakapogi...so mafafallinlove Ka talaga

Kasama kasi ito sa trabaho nila. 

On 4/8/2022 at 6:38 PM, socratesaristotle said:

So relatable. Especially for some of us who have fallen for girls from the industry. At the end of the day, love aside, it's about money for the girls and you(unless you have a lot of disposable income). Even then, chances are, you get bored of the girl after a year or two and move on and the girl goes back to being who she was, back to the industry.

A lot of girls from the industry don't know how to plan for their futures or are so enticed by the earning in the present that they forget to save. Should we care about what happens to them after we leave? Maybe not, but if it's love, we do care and it's kinda sad to see them go back into the industry where we all know the shelf life is short. Looks will fade after a certain age. 

Ask a girl why she can't change her life and get a 9 to 5 job, and she says it does not pay enough. They are used to getting 80K and much more and it's tough for them to cut back and live a normal life and go through the grind. It's tough to change that mindset.

Not sure if it's sad for us but it sure is sad for a lot of the girls because success stories in this industry are rare. That's just the nature of things I guess but we all do our part as patrons.

Sir Boss @socratesaristotle, very intelligent opinion! Congrats! And thank you!

My final decision: just take the thera as a regular for as long as both of you can. No emotional attachment in the meantime. Enjoy her company even if it will take you one straight week in Hongkong or Japan or Australia. That is, if you can, of course. 

A few days ago, I was with one of my regular theras. We spent overnight in a hotel. Then in a mall almost the entire day. Just for bonding. Then we were acting like real jowa-jowa. Visiting some medium-range boutiques. I just allowed her to make her own options/decisions. We ended up purchasing many things for her and her relatives. To be honest: almost 35k charged to my cards for her purchases. I tried to be as friendly and as cordial as possible to this 19-year old beautiful girl. 

Did I feel abused for being so friendly? Did I go beyond the boundaries? Wala namang ligawan. No "i love you" from both sides. Did I pamper her as a 19-year-old pretty girl? Did I act irresponsibly by not teaching her how to become more economically responsible?

Mixed feelings. She even told me "wag ka na kumuha ng ibang theras. Gagawin ko naman lahat para sayo." 

I think that is where I made a big mistake! 

I am not looking for a jowa/gf/ future wife. I am here for some immediate release. Right? I'm not the only one having sex with that girl. And she's not also the only one I am having sex with. Currently, the only solution is this: get her for as long as you want. No emotion! Feel free to get other girls too. Still, no emotion.

On 4/11/2022 at 12:39 AM, KID FIGHTER said:

My final decision: just take the thera as a regular for as long as both of you can. No emotional attachment in the meantime. Enjoy her company even if it will take you one straight week in Hongkong or Japan or Australia. That is, if you can, of course. 

A few days ago, I was with one of my regular theras. We spent overnight in a hotel. Then in a mall almost the entire day. Just for bonding. Then we were acting like real jowa-jowa. Visiting some medium-range boutiques. I just allowed her to make her own options/decisions. We ended up purchasing many things for her and her relatives. To be honest: almost 35k charged to my cards for her purchases. I tried to be as friendly and as cordial as possible to this 19-year old beautiful girl. 

Did I feel abused for being so friendly? Did I go beyond the boundaries? Wala namang ligawan. No "i love you" from both sides. Did I pamper her as a 19-year-old pretty girl? Did I act irresponsibly by not teaching her how to become more economically responsible?

Mixed feelings. She even told me "wag ka na kumuha ng ibang theras. Gagawin ko naman lahat para sayo." 

I am not looking for a jowa/gf/ future wife. I am here for some immediate release. Right? I'm not the only one having sex with that girl. And she's not also the only one I am having sex with. Currently, the only solution is this: get her for as long as you want. No emotion! Feel free to get other girls too. Still, no emotion.

Correct and I agree SIR!

• Winner! (+1) 1
On 4/11/2022 at 12:39 AM, KID FIGHTER said:

100% agree with your post here. That's the correct way to approach things. Rational and logical. Ultimately, it's about the release and being kind to the lady always helps unlock doors/make them do things they normally would not do..lol.

It's funny the things girls can do if you are kind and treat them right. It's universally applicable. I guess at the end of the day, the girl wants to feel pampered and if you do that, they feel that they need to reciprocate in the best way they know... Give us patrons a great time..

Nothing is true; everything is permitted. 

if you can believe in your “love” and face all the social consequences, believing and having faith every step of the way that you can do it as a couple; and perhaps if your “partner” is similarly aligned and willing to make a go of it IRL, then success is within reach. 

but like it or not probably 90% or more will fail simply because of the peculiar circumstances. Plus once you are together and the “illusions” fade away, maybe you are left holding something that you only wanted before, and do not want now. 

do as thou wilt