Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

On 4/11/2022 at 12:39 AM, KID FIGHTER said:

Sir Boss @socratesaristotle, very intelligent opinion! Congrats! And thank you!

My final decision: just take the thera as a regular for as long as both of you can. No emotional attachment in the meantime. Enjoy her company even if it will take you one straight week in Hongkong or Japan or Australia. That is, if you can, of course. 

A few days ago, I was with one of my regular theras. We spent overnight in a hotel. Then in a mall almost the entire day. Just for bonding. Then we were acting like real jowa-jowa. Visiting some medium-range boutiques. I just allowed her to make her own options/decisions. We ended up purchasing many things for her and her relatives. To be honest: almost 35k charged to my cards for her purchases. I tried to be as friendly and as cordial as possible to this 19-year old beautiful girl. 

Did I feel abused for being so friendly? Did I go beyond the boundaries? Wala namang ligawan. No "i love you" from both sides. Did I pamper her as a 19-year-old pretty girl? Did I act irresponsibly by not teaching her how to become more economically responsible?

Mixed feelings. She even told me "wag ka na kumuha ng ibang theras. Gagawin ko naman lahat para sayo." 

I think that is where I made a big mistake! 

I am not looking for a jowa/gf/ future wife. I am here for some immediate release. Right? I'm not the only one having sex with that girl. And she's not also the only one I am having sex with. Currently, the only solution is this: get her for as long as you want. No emotion! Feel free to get other girls too. Still, no emotion.

Maliwanag pa sa tirik na tirik na araw. Salamat bro. Napaka realistic!

On 4/14/2022 at 4:22 PM, samlcd said:

Mahalin nyo lang hanggang sa abot ng inyong makakaya.

akala ko mahalin hanggang sa abot ng inyong pera bro, wahahaha....

I do believe 99% of THERAS will love you dahil may pera ka lang, kung wala ka ng pera di ka na papansinin....happened to me a lot of times pero may 1% na may ginintuang puso and may kilala kong ganyang tao....

• Like (+1) 1
55 minutes ago, handsomebob said:

I do believe 99% of THERAS will love you dahil may pera ka lang, kung wala ka ng pera di ka na papansinin....happened to me a lot of times pero may 1% na may ginintuang puso and may kilala kong ganyang tao....

99% will love you dahil may pera ka pero I doubt that yun lang ang hanap nila. Siyempre stability yung pera pero not the only thing. Hindi naman sa pera lang ang iikot yan. Madaming in play sa ganyan. 

1 hour ago, handsomebob said:

Ang pera kinikita. Ang pagmamahal pinapatagal pa ❤️❤️

1 hour ago, handsomebob said:

Hindi naman lahat ng guest may 40k disposable gcash at kayang maglabas ng 35K para ipamigay sa kung sinong thera lang constantly. Parang 100% imbento naman yun. At either way hindi naman ibig sbhn nun na mainlove na yung thera kaagad dahil lang sa ganun.

3 hours ago, samlcd said:

Damn right, Ms. SAM @samlcd! Besides, if the guy has some resources like businesses, family estate, good education like he has a master's or doctorate from Europe or from USA, money wouldn't be an issue anymore. On the otherhand, 99 percent of theras are generally totally honest. They do not hide anything from their guest especially if the guest has a good background. Like, if the guest is a lawyer or corporate executive, usually theras remove their guards so easily. And if the thera is pretty and sexy and graceful, c'mon, what's not to like? So they can bond with each other. On the other hand, both of them must be single-- I mean civil status. It's ok if one or the other has a kid. As long as the situation is acceptable by both parties. Of course, a child is a blessing no matter how illegitimate. 

Most theras from spas and mp's are very smart. They really have very high EQ. And hardworking of course. 

In family psychology, they emphasize more on complementarity. The guy has the money, brain, height, career while the thera has the beauty, sexiness and gracefulness. That makes them complete if they get married, right?

So, from the viewpoint of a good guy, marrying a thera is just the same as marrying any other girl. May bonus pa nga because usually a thera is diligent, sexy and pretty.

Yeah, we can always fall in love with a thera. And we can always get married with a thera.

10 hours ago, Guest Anonymous said:

99% will love you dahil may pera ka pero I doubt that yun lang ang hanap nila. Siyempre stability yung pera pero not the only thing. Hindi naman sa pera lang ang iikot yan. Madaming in play sa ganyan. 

10 hours ago, Guest Anonymous said:

Hindi naman lahat ng guest may 40k disposable gcash at kayang maglabas ng 35K para ipamigay sa kung sinong thera lang constantly. Parang 100% imbento naman yun. At either way hindi naman ibig sbhn nun na mainlove na yung thera kaagad dahil lang sa ganun.

10 hours ago, samlcd said:

That is why it's better to fall in love with someone from outside in the industry pero I recently met a spa therapist na hindi mukhang pera, when we met, she never asked me to buy something for her or kunin ko siya...may mga rare instances talaga na ganun!!

Edited by handsomebob
  • Like (+1) 1
7 hours ago, handsomebob said:

That is why it's better to fall in love with someone from outside in the industry pero I recently met a spa therapist na hindi mukhang pera, when we met, she never asked me to buy something for her or kunin ko siya...may mga rare instances talaga na ganun!!

I've met one too. She was very down to earth and practical. Kaya bilib ako sa kanya. That is when she gained my respect and trust. ❤️

• Like (+1) 1
1 hour ago, xxTROYxx said:

Dami ng lessons Pero na huhulog pa din. Ganun yata talaga. 

when you have EMOTIONAL CONTROL bro, di ka madadala sa ganyan!!

pwede ka makipag flirt or biruan sa THERA pero hindi deep yung emotions mo sa kanya NOT unless she shows the signs na mahal ka talaga niya and yun ang pinakamahirap mapatunayan!!

Dapat gwapo ka Lang. Ndi naman lahat pero there's some instances na ngcocommit sa gwapo lng kahit wla, Sila pa bubuhay. There is one Nmilf sya pa ngpapaaral. Dapat instagramable ka. Pde ipagmalaki sa social media and pamilya. As long as they are here sa industry lagi Mei source of income p rin. Not all ha pero mataas percentage they settle for gwapo. 

If a girl is gold digger pagwla ng gold wla na Yan and ikaw dn mgsasawa kakabgay. Always think for yourself same goes with them.

Love,emotion,money = good looks. 

Not all ha theres a small fragment p rn especially sa MILF that they can b true sayo. Just don't kid yourself and wag ka mxado umasa. 

Edited by Elric17
On 3/30/2022 at 1:22 AM, KID FIGHTER said:

Falling for a thera is much easier for a mature, secure, and financially-capable person. Like, kung maanakan mo si thera. Tapos kaya mo naman mag-iwan sa kanya (at sa baby nya) ng around or at least 15 million pesos, mas madali ma fall. Especially if na develop kayo after several sessions. Easier to strengthen the relationship. Maging loyal ka lang kay thera, wag ka na kumuha ng iba. For sure, 100%, magiging loyal din si thera sayo. Give and take lang yun. 

i don't want to buy love cuz it will not last. i want a woman who will be with me for better or for worse. unfortunately, hindi sya thera.

• Like (+1) 1
On 3/30/2022 at 12:14 AM, Eugene8888 said:

been there bro na-inlove na din ako sa isang therapist na na book ko online via facebook, nagandahan ako sa kanya sa picture nya kaya nagbook ako agad pero nung nakita ko sya sa personal sobrang ganda pala nya pagpasok pa lang nya sa room natulala agad ako. "Sya ba yung na-book ko?" yun ang nasa isip ko nun 😄 As in hindi ko inexpect na mas maganda pala sya sa personal. Dalawang beses ko rin syang inavail then pabiro kong tinanong sa kanya if pwede ko ba syang maging girlfriend (pero sa deep inside seryoso talaga ako), hindi lang sya kumibo 😅. So ayun after a week, a month di ko na makita yung picture nya sa FB sabi ng handler nya umuwi na raw sya sa province nila. Nalaman ko nalang na may asawa't anak na pala sya 😥 pero hindi pa rin nawala feelings ko sa kanya. Matagal din bago ako naka move on. Hanggang ngayon inistalk ko pa rin FB nya.

I absolutely feel you bro. Kahit anong sabihin ng mga tao na "not enough emotional stability" kaya nafall ka, there will always be that one. "The One". That one unicorn...

(Share ko lang, wala ako mapagkwentuhan...)

I have been a member of MTC, the older site since 2014? 2015? I have visited many Mp's and spas, availed of many theras, I can no longer count them. I never developed feelings, never got attached, no matter how pretty, sexy or skilled they all were. I was always confident that I would never be attached. Not to brag, but many theras tried making relationships with me, but I never developed feelings.

This year though, I met my unicorn. "The One". Hindi ko alam ano at paano nangyari. She was not even my type na chinita, maputi, malaman at ka height ko. She was the complete opposite. Don't get me wrong, very pretty siya, physically fit, pero not significantly unique. Mas maraming mas maganda, mas sexy and definitely mas skilled sa kanya sa services, but I knew I would regret getting her the moment na spend ko yung 1st session namin. This time, it was different. I felt alive. Not because she was pretty, or sexy. I could not even tell her that she did not have the skills necessary to do the services. I was not physically pleasured that much, and yet I enjoyed every damn second I spent with her, to a point na siya lang ang thera EVER na napa extend ako ng time for the room. I no longer wanted her services, but instead just wanted to literally hear her voice and hear about her day. She is nice and very hardworking.

I broke my strict and tight work schedule for her. Cancelled department meetings just so I can spend time with her.

She broke the fuck out of me. I no longer had interest in other theras and services. I just wanted to see her smile and listen to her talk.

So, to sum it all up, no matter how careful you are...

Shit (a.k.a. feelings) will happen. Maybe not today, but one day it will.

Edited by PaulPax
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Winner! (+1) 1
On 4/15/2022 at 8:46 PM, Guest Anonymous said:

Tama. Malaki rin naman kita ng mga thera. Hindi lang yan basta pera pera.  May choice din naman sila kung papatulan nila ang client unless may offer that they cant refuse. Hahaha. 

I got involved with a girl before, gave her everything and even allowed her to have a boyfriend, they live together while i was the one paying their rent. Treat her with love, care and respect. Now she's a thera. Such a waste. All those years, sad part is we had a daughter. Now i'm trying to move on. 

On 4/22/2022 at 11:38 PM, PaulPax said:

I absolutely feel you bro. Kahit anong sabihin ng mga tao na "not enough emotional stability" kaya nafall ka, there will always be that one. "The One". That one unicorn...

(Share ko lang, wala ako mapagkwentuhan...)

I have been a member of MTC, the older site since 2014? 2015? I have visited many Mp's and spas, availed of many theras, I can no longer count them. I never developed feelings, never got attached, no matter how pretty, sexy or skilled they all were. I was always confident that I would never be attached. Not to brag, but many theras tried making relationships with me, but I never developed feelings.

This year though, I met my unicorn. "The One". Hindi ko alam ano at paano nangyari. She was not even my type na chinita, maputi, malaman at ka height ko. She was the complete opposite. Don't get me wrong, very pretty siya, physically fit, pero not significantly unique. Mas maraming mas maganda, mas sexy and definitely mas skilled sa kanya sa services, but I knew I would regret getting her the moment na spend ko yung 1st session namin. This time, it was different. I felt alive. Not because she was pretty, or sexy. I could not even tell her that she did not have the skills necessary to do the services. I was not physically pleasured that much, and yet I enjoyed every damn second I spent with her, to a point na siya lang ang thera EVER na napa extend ako ng time for the room. I no longer wanted her services, but instead just wanted to literally hear her voice and hear about her day. She is nice and very hardworking.

I broke my strict and tight work schedule for her. Cancelled department meetings just so I can spend time with her.

She broke the fuck out of me. I no longer had interest in other theras and services. I just wanted to see her smile and listen to her talk.

So, to sum it all up, no matter how careful you are...

Shit (a.k.a. feelings) will happen. Maybe not today, but one day it will.

quite understandable comrade. and kudos for sharing. we felt your pain and frustration and every emotion you shared in your post.

mayhap some words to consider .

are you single or attached ? This will have a large bearing on what I am about to share. 

If you are single all it takes is to take the next brave step and to consider asking her to be your gf.

One of the main problem here is financial. Kaya nga siya pumasok sa ganyang trabaho e dahil malaki laki di hamak ang kita kaysa min wage job. What are her financial needs ? Is she supporting her family ? Am just guessing here kasi the next step for you maybe is asking her to quit her job. In that case what are her job alternatives ? Can you fill in the financial gap that may result ?

Second is the emotional. Are you just intensely attracted to her or do you feel that there is an emotional bond that can grow over time ? This is a two way street .  Does she have equally strong feelings for you?

Pag attached ka ...financial and emotional pa rin. Pero may complications added dahil she will just become number 2 ( not unless you are considering leaving your wife or gf )