Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

I love the Moulin Rouge reference sir...And I agree, "The greatest thing we will ever learn is just to love and be loved in return." I know the industry that I am in makes it doubly difficult to have a working and stable relationship with someone. I have already accepted that the moment I donned the persona of a therapist, but I have to keep the faith, that somehow, sometime, someone will be able to see past all that and completely love me as I am. :D :D

Hahaha...That's cute...but it will be a difficult road to win my heart. First off, I need the man to see past the physicality. I won't look like this forever. At some point, my figure would become more motherly, my face would succumb to the ravages of time...Will the man still love me then?Will I be able to trust him not to run to a spa and get the services of the next big name young thera to satisfy his desires? :D :D

Let's start then with one hello :)

ah someone who is assuming something about me basing his opinion on what i posted. quite the contrary. i've met a lot who i like but i don't make things personal. i've even gotten a lot more than once and have become friends with them but i don't make things complicated unlike some people on this thread with all their sob stories. i've probably read all the same reasons over and over its become laughable.

I admire your mental toughness.

You can laugh at all our experiences, feelings and stories, for all I care.

But these are real emotions. Sob stories as you call it. And I would rather have experienced these than going in and out of a spa like a mechanical machine.

But that's just me.

Again, I admire your mentality.

Good evening & Merry Christmas to all~

Reading some of the posts here would really enlighten anyone from all walks of life, those just starting out and those veterans in this industry.

But not a fan of assumptions and complexicating of things. Just one word, respect. ^_^

very well said, ms curvermay...
mga idol mister aries at hokageng kilabot na cocomi, ok palang tumambay dito... :-)

Oo dapat dito ka madalas tumambay Hokageng Espie kahit beterano ka na. :ninja:

we can conclude that IIT guy failed his relationship with actress, thus have now standards on looks and sex that he knew he can only get now from therapists rather than facing the same heartbreak dating in real world. There is lot of effort needed dating in real world that men who are busy and have money have no time for to satisfy their urges quick.

anyway for those who dream to marry a thera. make this article below a checklist. Mine failed it 3/8, no wonder where we ended up. But for those n hindi nman serious dont bother just enjoy the ride and dont be stupid.

http://elitedaily.com/dating/gentlemen/8-signs-youve-found-woman-will-marry/698381/

Makikisingit lang ako sa diskusyon na to. I hope I won't get bashed. LOL. Wala naman akong kinikilingan na side.

I have been a regular spa client for more than 3 years already. Sa mga bago pa lang sa lifestyle na ganito, the basic thing I wanna say is...

Iba ang asawa/girlfriend, iba ang friend, iba ang FLING, iba ang therapist. Kung gusto mo ng mas simpleng buhay, don't confuse a person's role with ANOTHER's. May kanya kanyang role tong mga babaeng to sa buhay natin. Better to have a more defined idea kung ano tong mga roles na to para di ka MALOKA in the long run. :P

For example, today is CHRISTMAS day. My family is out of the country, and if there are people nearby that I may wanna contact to get in touch, it would be MY FRIENDS, MY OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS, THAT HOT CHICK THAT FRIENDZONED THE HECK OUT OF ME, but what I won't probably do is GET CHUMMY with my THERAPIST through text. That's....strange.

I'll get in touch with my therapist kung...

1. I need a massage

2. I am horny

3. I need some random chitchat (actually pwede ko rin naman yun gawin kay CHICKY BESSY BES, at sa mga ulupong kong guy friends)

Or any combination of those three.

A therapist is not YOUR girlfriend. A therapist is there because your gf couldn't give you a decent head but your therapist could. Bluntly speaking, yun naman talaga yun. Still, alam naman natin that sexual services alone won't cut it and we guys are still social beings that need human interaction.

There's nothing wrong to be flirty with your therapists and all, and have all those witty chit chats, pero at the end of the day...

...they're not your girlfriend, and they're not your foodie buddies na pwede mong ayain out of the blue at sasamahan ka na kumain dyan sa may Timog Avenue because you're bored eating alone. They don't provide that role, and if you assume that they can and they would, that's the part where you'll get hurt.

LOL. Statistical evidence na lang. Gaano karaming therapists ang nagpaparticipate ngayon sa particular thread na to? LOL! We guys are just giving them an entertaining reading material, but for the most part, they don't really care about our over-analysis of the issue.

• Like (+1) 2

You nailed it!

Tandaan, si PNoy ng di pumasa kay Liz Uy :)

looks like Pnoy is part of the majority of single people who cant find real intimacy and is trying to simulate it by going to a spa and spend that 1 hour for a role playing sequence with a therapist. just like some lonely people on this thread

and for those people who are married and clearly are affected by the posts here. stop making excuses for yourselves by coming up with reasons like i go to a spa to get my "fix and massage". so you can't get a massage from your wife and your so called "fix". what these excuses do is only digging yourselves a deeper hole. at least own up to what you're doing and that is fooling your loved ones because you are. im pretty sure the majority of married people didn't have the balls so to speak to tell their wives that they are getting "massages" from their wives because they want to spoil themselves. if you can't tell your wife what your doing then that applies to fooling them and lying to them. but these married folks don't need to tell their wives if they want to. if they want to keep it a secret because they cant tell their loved ones. then do it at least your being honest with yourself. don't make excuses like spoiling yourself and getting your fix.

lets keep it real. you want to keep your entree and still have dessert on the side

Then, you are someone who should be emulated by all GMs.

If every GM is like you, then this thread wouldn't exist, and you won't devote time reading and writing here.

Goodday sir.

i didnt post for your benefit. you reacted to my post so i replied. i was talking originally to may until you reacted. i just put my points out there for her. because i want her to see the whole spectrum and for some people also to see the side that's not being discussed here.

Again you are making unfair assumptions. Just because the person liked what he experienced inside doesn't mean he cannot get intimacy outside. It seems to me you already have a stereotype, a set of definition for both GMs and Theras who frequent these establishments. For the sake of this conversation, let me answer your query, the IT guy I mentioned used to date a movie actress so yeah, he has no confidence issues with himself. I like to believe he genuinely liked me, proven with the fact that several of our sessions actually did not include ES. Same with the writer. He came in looking for a quick release, he got that from me but he also gained a friend who he can consult on his line of work. In these examples, both clients were able to see more of me other than my butt and boobs.

you said "used to" past tense. IT guy is lonely so he couldn't call up any girl friend and have a conversation the way he has with you? apparently he needs to pay an hour to have a conversation with someone and you need to be naked lying on a massage bed in order to achieve that? i guess you're right, he has no confidence issues then. to be honest May i see it more like someone who is enamored by your service that he probably mistakes it for a "connection". it still sounds like "eto piso, maghanap ka ng kausap mo"

General Behavior rules:

Having fun is good. We like fun. Please keep it positive and polite. We may take action against members, posts, topics that could cause unrest in the community beyond a civil and polite disagreement.

You may not make personal attacks on other users or staff members either in public forums or private messages.

you said "used to" past tense. IT guy is lonely so he couldn't call up any girl friend and have a conversation the way he has with you? apparently he needs to pay an hour to have a conversation with someone and you need to be naked lying on a massage bed in order to achieve that? i guess you're right, he has no confidence issues then. to be honest May i see it more like someone who is enamored by your service that he probably mistakes it for a "connection". it still sounds like "eto piso, maghanap ka ng kausap mo"

Dude, really, you just called a young IT DIrector (from May's account), who used to date a movie star as a loser who has no confidence in himself so he needs to go to a spa to get a girl....Lol

Wow really....I know everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but that right there is a bit of a stretch...I wonder how many guys would dream to be in that man's shoes.

Dude, really, you just called a young IT DIrector (from May's account), who used to date a movie star as a loser who has no confidence in himself so he needs to go to a spa to get a girl....Lol

Wow really....I know everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but that right there is a bit of a stretch...I wonder how many guys would dream to be in that man's shoes.

hmm.. i don't think i called him a loser. read my previous posts. i also did tell May that i don't think all her guests are losers. i was merely extrapolating from her posts and making my assumptions from there. he may have a good job and a somewhat pedestrian lifestyle but from what May said he has some issues. You can be Mr. Stepford but you may have skeletons in the closet. I may be right or i can be wrong but that's what i think

• Like (+1) 1

Good day Mr. PPK....Sorry for the late response as I have work until 12 AM.

That right there is the crux the problem, that type of mindset. You have a definition of what a thera should be and it seemed quite impossible for you to think that there might be something beyond our boobs and butt. Just because this successful young person enjoys time with me, yes - I admit I am just simple therapist, you are jumping to the conclusion that he is a lonely guy who has confidence issues and could not get another girl outside, hence he has to pay me to get naked and be his sounding board? What if I tell you some of our sessions did not include ES, no need for me get naked? What if I say there were several instances where I refused to accept a tip because well, I also did enjoy having him around? Would you then believe me if I insist me and the guy had a connection? It doesn't have to be in the romantic sense, but a thera-client relationship which eventually evolved into real friendship.

I know we theras are not your best friends, we are not your lunch buddies, heck some of you may even deem it unthinkable that we can be real girlfriends. At the onset, we are here to give you a quick fix, a massage and masculine release. In most cases, our interactions with you remain that way, nothing else. Everything gets confined inside the 4 corners of a spa cubicle. However, there are also instances where we develop real friendships with GMs, some of us even find love, because you know what, we are real people too with emotions and aspirations, just like you do.

Edited by curvermay
  • Like (+1) 1

Wow curvermay. I think because of your responses, more and more GMs are getting attracted to you. Which goes back to her point which is that some people actually fall for a thera because of not different reasons, not just physical.

In my case, I fell for my gf/thera because we get along really well. She's a very well educated person (not even comparing to other theras, she's just really intelligent) and we share a certain level of openness.

Curvermay, you registered on this forum December, 2016. You are using an ALTERNICK.

Deeper relationships require a good level of trust and openness and you using a different account. It goes against your stance, putting it bluntly.

On a sidenote, if you have a main account on MTC, you could have used that in replying here and you will see your market value rise up because of the sheer posts you're making here. LOL

A thera-client relationship usually entails LAYERS and LAYERS of WHITE LIES and we need to properly decode them on a regular basis. Too many cliches of lies we clients get accustomed to...

"Sir, sa yo ko lang to ginagawa"

"Wala pa akong boyfriend"

"Sir, di pwede sa akin yung ES na yan."

"Sir, ganito talaga rates ko." (but you know she does it cheaper with another client)

You cannot forge trust when the foundation is already muddy to start with.

It's not that you're not raising valid concerns, but the instances you mention are isolated cases.

I made thera friends in the industry, I got great mileages, and I was able to ask out some of them for lunch, but I think it would be better if we set proper expectations.

A client getting a free ES from a therapist RARELY happens. Not that it can't, but we're getting too idealistic here.

I get free pops every now and then, but I get them because I already paid a bit generously for the first pop. LOL

On a more serious note, I do wish that I can have dinner with a thera more often than I'm getting. For a change, I am tired of he constant ES talk of a stereotypical thera-client set-up. It would be nice if there's something else to talk about.

But then, the money that the thera will earn from a standard tip is worth more than the free dinner I'm willing to treat a therapist. There's little incentive for a dinner to happen. LOL. May nakaka date naman ako before, but those are isolated cases.

Makikisingit lang ako sa diskusyon na to. I hope I won't get bashed. LOL. Wala naman akong kinikilingan na side.

I have been a regular spa client for more than 3 years already. Sa mga bago pa lang sa lifestyle na ganito, the basic thing I wanna say is...

Iba ang asawa/girlfriend, iba ang friend, iba ang FLING, iba ang therapist. Kung gusto mo ng mas simpleng buhay, don't confuse a person's role with ANOTHER's. May kanya kanyang role tong mga babaeng to sa buhay natin. Better to have a more defined idea kung ano tong mga roles na to para di ka MALOKA in the long run. :P

For example, today is CHRISTMAS day. My family is out of the country, and if there are people nearby that I may wanna contact to get in touch, it would be MY FRIENDS, MY OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS, THAT HOT CHICK THAT FRIENDZONED THE HECK OUT OF ME, but what I won't probably do is GET CHUMMY with my THERAPIST through text. That's....strange.

I'll get in touch with my therapist kung...

1. I need a massage

2. I am horny

3. I need some random chitchat (actually pwede ko rin naman yun gawin kay CHICKY BESSY BES, at sa mga ulupong kong guy friends)

Or any combination of those three.

A therapist is not YOUR girlfriend. A therapist is there because your gf couldn't give you a decent head but your therapist could. Bluntly speaking, yun naman talaga yun. Still, alam naman natin that sexual services alone won't cut it and we guys are still social beings that need human interaction.

There's nothing wrong to be flirty with your therapists and all, and have all those witty chit chats, pero at the end of the day...

...they're not your girlfriend, and they're not your foodie buddies na pwede mong ayain out of the blue at sasamahan ka na kumain dyan sa may Timog Avenue because you're bored eating alone. They don't provide that role, and if you assume that they can and they would, that's the part where you'll get hurt.

LOL. Statistical evidence na lang. Gaano karaming therapists ang nagpaparticipate ngayon sa particular thread na to? LOL! We guys are just giving them an entertaining reading material, but for the most part, they don't really care about our over-analysis of the issue.

Sir good evening.

I don't have any dispute with your said. We therapists are here if you need a massage, if you are horny and you need a quick release without the complications of emotions (like what a mistress can bring) or time (no need for diskarte, just pay the fee and you are good to go). Yes, we are all that. An avenue for GMs to be relaxed and satisfy their manly desires. Don't worry, I won't feel offended because well, this is the industry I chose to venture into. I know what the reality that I am living in.

However, the point that I have been driving for several posts now, is that is not the totality of what we are. If you see us that way, and that way only, that is perfectly fine. It is not a requirement for us to be lunch buddies to have a good thera-client relationship. You pay, we provide the service. Professional. Simple. Uncomplicated....However, do not judge the GMs who see otherwise. Believe it or not, some of them become our friends, become ninongs of our children, become business partners, in other words, everything else that other women can be.

I do not make apologies for my profession. However, I also refuse to accept that this is all that we are. :)

PS: Just to clear things in case something gets lost in translation, I work in a spa, not a massage parlor. My services do not include sex (Been getting inquiries about it...Lol)

Curvermay, you registered on this forum December, 2016. You are using an ALTERNICK.

Deeper relationships require a good level of trust and openness and you using a different account. It goes against your stance, putting it bluntly.

On a sidenote, if you have a main account on MTC, you could have used that in replying here and you will see your market value rise up because of the sheer posts you're making here. LOL

Sir,

Perhaps you should ask my spa (Midas)...I just started becoming a thera in October of this year. I only registered in MTC in November or was it early December? ;)

Yes, I am fairly new....but some of the clients who posts here, I have already met and serviced.Some of them even text me and ask for advise on how I see things. They can vouch for me if needed.

May

Edited by curvermay

Sir,

Perhaps you should ask my spa (Midas)...I just started becoming a thera in October of this year. I only registered in MTC in November or was it early December? ;)

Yes, I am fairly new....but some of the clients who posts here, I have already met and serviced.Some of them even text me and ask for advise on how I see things. They can vouch for me if needed.

May

Well curvermay raised the bar of being a thera

She is witty

Visited and read along this thread once more after just passing by for several days. Discussions are getting deeper and getting more real sense here.

Logical people who read the thread would see who are posting just to impress, just to serve their own agenda. While some are really posting sense and acrid reality.

Truth hurts as we always say. While reasons to put a mask into our face consenting what we are wanting to do to satisfy our cravings can also be found here. To each his own on deciding which one to pick.

In the end, as soon as one experienced this whole matter of falling with theras

in their own lives.The real understanding as well as pain would set in. Regardless if you are the playa or the one being played coz you are the serious one, or if both parties indeed tried to make it work.

Everything will come to an end as the beginning isn't so right.

Then one will ask him or her own self " was it all worthy of everything it has been?"

Sir Lesluthor. what is your profession now? Are you by any chance an IT Director? Saw your post in Confessions thread....Hahaha...Looks like you dated a movie star before.

http://manilatonight.com/index.php?showtopic=50125&page=108

Anyway, i really don't see what the problem is. Kng c boy and girl ay parehong aware sa trabaho ng isat-isa, and they still choose to pursue a relationship, then by all means they should. Veterano na dn ako sa ganito, yes, I saw some relationships failed. But I also saw some that succeeded. In fact, 2 of my close friends are in relationships with women in this industry. One couple will probably get married this year after going strong for 5 years. So I don't agree with people who say we should look for relationships outside in the real world. Hey, this is the real world and therapists are women too that we all can easily fall in love with.