Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

I had old posts in this thread werein I'm still using a different handle name. Those who know me will remember how deeply I fell for a certain girl in the industry. I've been with her in cloud 9 and fell alone until i hit the rock bottom. It's been a roller coaster ride. It was really a mistake from the start but I didnt regret any of it. Now we are still friends but at least its clear as to what we are and what we can be. We love each other not as lovers but more than a normal friends.

To others who are experiencing falling in love with a thera. Most of us will feel that we are their Knight in Shining Armor. And most of us broke ourselves trying to fix them.

Just a reminder, don't do anything that you will surely regret in the future.

What if you met someone who looks like a thera but she doesn't work in an espa. She seeks for professional growth, loves your flaws, compromises, shares the same values, faithful, displays intelligence, classy, believes in your vision and possess the qualities you're looking for the right person.

Just saying :)

Thats what everyone is willing to achieve and worth it to settle down for...kaya if you improve yourself stop chasing, soon you will attract and find someone like this. no need to settle on a thera with lots of baggage just for the looks and sex.

It will take a lot of mental and emotional strength to entertain this kind of feelings.

1. Will you accept the fact that the Thera is being intimate with other guys on a daily / regular basis? Will you not use this against her whenever jealousy gets over your head?

2. Are you willing to not to demand time from her due to the nature of her working hours? Will you not go crazy if there are times she's not replying to your messages or answering your calls?

If you think you can handle these questions then go and follow your heart and let it lead wherever it is destined to, but if not - please save you and the Thera the stress that will just strain the both of you.

Just my 2cents. Goodluck!

It will take a lot of mental and emotional strength to entertain this kind of feelings.

1. Will you accept the fact that the Thera is being intimate with other guys on a daily / regular basis? Will you not use this against her whenever jealousy gets over your head?

2. Are you willing to not to demand time from her due to the nature of her working hours? Will you not go crazy if there are times she's not replying to your messages or answering your calls?

If you think you can handle these questions then go and follow your heart and let it lead wherever it is destined to, but if not - please save you and the Thera the stress that will just strain the both of you.

Just my 2cents. Goodluck!

I have experienced all of these before. I have had all kinds of emotions about her and her work.

Pero wala akong magawa, sabi lang niya: "Kailangan kong magtrabaho eh".

Either accept or leave.

Why do you guys fall for a thera? The answer is the same as why would you fall for any other girl. You found someone really pretty or interesting,you found an opportunity to spend time with that person, you got to know each other better and you realize there is so much more beneath the facade. In our case, that opportunity is the 1 or 2 hours you spend with us inside the spa. How is that different from the amount of time you put in to chase a girl you like? ;)

We humans are social and emotional beings and there is no way we can predict when that stupid thing called love will strike. It can happen in almost any location and situation. Classrooms, workplace, social media...heck I even know of a couple who ended up together after literally bumping into each other while crossing a street. How serendipitous is that? Two strangers, on the same street at the same time trying to occupy the same personal space at the exact same instant? My point is, some believe it to be accidental, some point to a guiding divine providence to nudge people to their soul mates...but whatever the mechanism behind, when it happens,do not fight it. Do not overthink it. Do not let possible hurdles (like our jobs in the spa) stand in the way of something that might really be beautiful. When you fall, just let yourself fall. ;)

ok naman ang binigay mong example. pero masyado naive at simple minded dahil hindi mo nilagay ang mga
ibang factors na nag contribute sa sitwasyon na binigay mo.
alam mo ba kung bakit may mga engot at tanga na naiinlove sa mga therapist? dahil mga losers ang mga guest na
nagiisip na maghabol ng therapist dahil na love at first sight daw sila. ang unang tanong kasi doon eh,
Bakit napunta sa ganitong lugar ang isang lalaking customer? ang madalas na sagot ito
sa mga single na lalaki: losers sila dahil hindi sila makaporma sa babae sa labas ng mga lugar tulad ng spa.
kahit maging intimate siguro sa babae hirap sila at hindi magawa ito. kaya nagkakaroon sila ng pagkakataon maging intimate
gamit ang PERA. para bigyan nila ng ilusyon ang sarili nila na may nagmamahal sa kanila pero sa totoo
lonely at nag-iisa sila kaya ang tanging paraan nila para magkaroon ng babae ay dito sa paraan na ito.
hindi applicable ang love at first sight dito dahil una sa lahat. alam naman ng mga customer ang kanilang pinapasukan at
kung ano ang ineexpect nilang mangyayari pero tuloy pa rin sa loob pagkatapos nilang ma experience ang "massage" eh
akala mo kung sinong tinamaan ng bato sa ulo at nainlove na haha
kung titignan mo hindi nila magagawang maging intimate ng ganito kabilis sa labas ng mga spa. kaya ang labo ng mga nagsasabing
na love at first sight daw siya o kaya na inlove siya kay therapist dahil iba daw siya. haha halatang itong mga lalaking ito hindi
pa nakakaexperience siguro ng intimacy na ganitong klase sa labas at sa buong buhay nila kaya tuwang tuwa sila tuwing maeexperience nila ito sa mga therapist
sa mga may asawa at gf: itong grupo naman ng mga customer na ito ay mga hindi kuntento sa buhay nila at niloloko lang nila
ang kani kanilang mga pamilya at mahal sa buhay dahil babaero by nature itong mga ito. hindi kuntento sa legal nilang mahal sa buhay kaya
gusto may extra rice sila na pwede nila puntahan tuwing sawa na sila kay misis at kay GF.
SA MGA MAY ASAWA AT GF. MAHIYA kayo sa sarili niyo. kahit magpunta pa kayo sa simbahan alam ng diyos ang mga pinaggagagawa ninyo
yan ang mga sagot na hindi binabanggit sayo May ng mga ibang member dito. kasi masyado masalimuot at malungkot isipin
na ang mga naiinlove sa mga thera ay mga babaero na may GF at asawa at yung iba na single na mga malulungkot at lonely na losers na delusional sa pagiging in love
  • Like (+1) 1

ok naman ang binigay mong example. pero masyado naive at simple minded dahil hindi mo nilagay ang mga
alam mo ba kung bakit may mga engot at tanga na naiinlove sa mga therapist? dahil mga losers ang mga guest na
nagiisip na maghabol ng therapist dahil na love at first sight daw sila. ang unang tanong kasi doon eh,
Bakit napunta sa ganitong lugar ang isang lalaking customer? ang madalas na sagot ito
sa mga single na lalaki: losers sila dahil hindi sila makaporma sa babae sa labas ng mga lugar tulad ng spa.
kahit maging intimate siguro sa babae hirap sila at hindi magawa ito. kaya nagkakaroon sila ng pagkakataon maging intimate
gamit ang PERA. para bigyan nila ng ilusyon ang sarili nila na may nagmamahal sa kanila pero sa totoo
lonely at nag-iisa sila kaya ang tanging paraan nila para magkaroon ng babae ay dito sa paraan na ito.
hindi applicable ang love at first sight dito dahil una sa lahat. alam naman ng mga customer ang kanilang pinapasukan at
kung ano ang ineexpect nilang mangyayari pero tuloy pa rin sa loob pagkatapos nilang ma experience ang "massage" eh
kung titignan mo hindi nila magagawang maging intimate ng ganito kabilis sa labas ng mga spa. kaya ang labo ng mga nagsasabing
na love at first sight daw siya o kaya na inlove siya kay therapist dahil iba daw siya. haha halatang itong mga lalaking ito hindi
pa nakakaexperience siguro ng intimacy na ganitong klase sa labas at sa buong buhay nila kaya tuwang tuwa sila tuwing maeexperience nila ito sa mga therapist
sa mga may asawa at gf: itong grupo naman ng mga customer na ito ay mga hindi kuntento sa buhay nila at niloloko lang nila
ang kani kanilang mga pamilya at mahal sa buhay dahil babaero by nature itong mga ito. hindi kuntento sa legal nilang mahal sa buhay kaya
gusto may extra rice sila na pwede nila puntahan tuwing sawa na sila kay misis at kay GF.
SA MGA MAY ASAWA AT GF. MAHIYA kayo sa sarili niyo. kahit magpunta pa kayo sa simbahan alam ng diyos ang mga pinaggagagawa ninyo
yan ang mga sagot na hindi binabanggit sayo May ng mga ibang member dito. kasi masyado masalimuot at malungkot isipin
na ang mga naiinlove sa mga thera ay mga babaero na may GF at asawa at yung iba na single na mga malulungkot at lonely na losers na delusional sa pagiging in love

Aray ko po......Ouch.........nakakasakit naman nyan...........Merry Christmas na lang.

Panu yung may mga asawa at gf na pumupunta sa spa para lang gumanti kasi una silang sinaktan ng asawa or gf nila?

I believe your post is written with a lot of angst and prejudice sir. But that is your opinion and I respect it.

However, there is too much generalization which is unfair not only for the therapists but to other GMs as well. Let me give you real life examples. I have a client who is single, well-mannered, laude graduate of the top university here and currently the IT Director (and he is only 30+ years old) of a huge firm. I do not think this person qualifies as a loser, given his looks and credentials. Yet he visited the spa, got me as his therapist and now is a regular of mine. I also have another one who works as a writer, and he frequents me so he can bounce ideas on some articles that he is writing, Still another is a returning OFW who wants to venture into huge franchises (like gas station and Jollibee level huge franchises). I could probably give more but I think I have already made my point. Saying that my clientele are losers is too simplistic and reeks of arrogance.

Yes, the business thrives because of the sexual inclinations of men. Nobody disputes that. The fact that you have an MTC account most likely means you have the same urges. However, simply stating that it is the one-all-be-all of this industry is again too simplistic. Men come here initially for satisfaction, but a lot of them discover something else once they see past the physicality.

What about us? The theras? Just because we work in this profession, does it mean we are not worthy of being loved? Is doing blowjobs and handjobs everything these is to my person? Just to share, I am degree holder who graduated with honors in college. I already had a contract offers from a local bank and an out of country post. Why did I do this? I have my reasons which I would not share here but suffice to say, a lot of other factors affected my decision.Is it not possible that some clients would see beyond my pretty face and sexy figure? That one of them might actually, might possibly, appreciate me as me and not as simply an object of desire?

Merry Xmas sir, again, I respect your opinion. Same way I hope you would respect mine.

• Like (+1) 3

I believe your post is written with a lot of angst and prejudice sir. But that is your opinion and I respect it.

However, there is too much generalization which is unfair not only for the therapists but to other GMs as well. Let me give you real life examples. I have a client who is single, well-mannered, laude graduate of the top university here and currently the IT Director (and he is only 30+ years old) of a huge firm. I do not think this person qualifies as a loser, given his looks and credentials. Yet he visited the spa, got me as his therapist and now is a regular of mine. I also have another one who works as a writer, and he frequents me so he can bounce ideas on some articles that he is writing, Still another is a returning OFW who wants to venture into huge franchises (like gas station and Jollibee level huge franchises). I could probably give more but I think I have already made my point. Saying that my clientele are losers is too simplistic and reeks of arrogance.

Yes, the business thrives because of the sexual inclinations of men. Nobody disputes that. The fact that you have an MTC account most likely means you have the same urges. However, simply stating that it is the one-all-be-all of this industry is again too simplistic. Men come here initially for satisfaction, but a lot of them discover something else once they see past the physicality.

What about us? The theras? Just because we work in this profession, does it mean we are not worthy of being loved? Is doing blowjobs and handjobs everything these is to my person? Just to share, I am degree holder who graduated with honors in college. I already had a contract offers from a local bank and an out of country post. Why did I do this? I have my reasons which I would not share here but suffice to say, a lot of other factors affected my decision.Is it not possible that some clients would see beyond my pretty face and sexy figure? That one of them might actually, might possibly, appreciate me as me and not as simply an object of desire?

Merry Xmas sir, again, I respect your opinion. Same way I hope you would respect mine.

Very well said May. Cut-through, point-blank.

It is not everyday that you find a therapist who responds like this. In fact, I still haven't known one - until May.

Wow. May.

#BeautyBoobsButtBRAINS ❤❤❤

I'm impressed by the intellect that May has been showing. Which means a person is really defined what he or she is, and not what he or she does.

I have seen and read a lot of threads like this... Falling in love with a PSP. Falling in love with a GRO. Falling in love with an MPA and then this thread. It means that society has painted a person by what they do, and they set rules for it. And it paints an ugly one. That they shouldn't be loved.

It's a good thing that there are people who can see past through this. It may be a hard road, but I think it would be worth it. Sometimes these people are the hardest to love because of these roadblocks that also forces the woman to see herself that way and she denies that affection due to that feeling.

In the end though... she is still a woman who deserves to love and be loved in turn.

(Not to start a fight or something, but I got irked by one post that said to look for someone who looks like a therapist but is actually not. Is there a norm that defines what a therapist, or even a GM would look like. I'm not sure if that casts a positive or negative image. Hahahaha! No offense though, I get what you are trying to say.)

Will you marry me? :)

It's a good thing that there are people who can see past through this. It may be a hard road, but I think it would be worth it. Sometimes these people are the hardest to love because of these roadblocks that also forces the woman to see herself that way and she denies that affection due to that feeling.

In the end though... she is still a woman who deserves to love and be loved in turn.

I love the Moulin Rouge reference sir...And I agree, "The greatest thing we will ever learn is just to love and be loved in return." I know the industry that I am in makes it doubly difficult to have a working and stable relationship with someone. I have already accepted that the moment I donned the persona of a therapist, but I have to keep the faith, that somehow, sometime, someone will be able to see past all that and completely love me as I am. :D :D

Will you marry me? :)

Hahaha...That's cute...but it will be a difficult road to win my heart. First off, I need the man to see past the physicality. I won't look like this forever. At some point, my figure would become more motherly, my face would succumb to the ravages of time...Will the man still love me then?Will I be able to trust him not to run to a spa and get the services of the next big name young thera to satisfy his desires? :D :D

I love the Moulin Rouge reference sir...And I agree, "The greatest thing we will ever learn is just to love and be loved in return." I know the industry that I am in makes it doubly difficult to have a working and stable relationship with someone. I have already accepted that the moment I donned the persona of a therapist, but I have to keep the faith, that somehow, sometime, someone will be able to see past all that and completely love me as I am. :D :D

Hahaha...That's cute...but it will be a difficult road to win my heart. First off, I need the man to see past the physicality. I won't look like this forever. At some point, my figure would become more motherly, my face would succumb to the ravages of time...Will the man still love me then?Will I be able to trust him not to run to a spa and get the services of the next big name young thera to satisfy his desires? :D :D

you're insights are very interesting, ms curvermay... hope i can personally visit you and get some enlightnment about this falling for a thera thing... merry christmas!!! :-)

majority ng mga tao pumupunta ang sinasabi ko. may iba iba din namang dahilan ang iba na client. tulad ko, ako ay naiinip lang minsan kaya pumupunta ako pero hindi ako yung tipong pupunta at matutuwa ng kababawan dahil ma GFE daw si thera sa akin at maiinlove na lang ng ganoon kabilis.

hindi ko pa nga binanggit yung mga ibang mga type ng guests kasi itong mga ibang grupo ng guests na ito ay "conquest" lang ang pakay. kung nakuha na niya gusto niya makuha sayo, move on na siya sa iba.

pero lets stick to the topic of why there are guests who go to spas looking to find some semblance of intimacy in their lives that they are missing outside of the spa itself.

since you are speaking english i will speak english myself. i treat theras with the utmost respect, and i treat them professionally. but i don't make things personal. if you blur the lines between being professional and personal it gets complicated. i keep things simple. kung may halong lambingan at intimacy ang setting, i reciprocate the same things the thera does but i don't get carried away by the moment. when that 1 hour is up. we go our separate ways. hi, thank you and bye.

its like the teleserye's that you watch for 1 hour. once the actors are done with the acting. the show ends. same thing for me.

from all the examples of the clients that you have mentioned, all you did was mention their credentials. but you forgot to add the one determining detail? why did they go to the spa? let's talk about I.T. guy. you said he has looks and credentials, then why did he go to the spa? if he has looks and credentials why would he look to go and find some form of intimacy in a spa? is he struggling to have confidence to speak to women in his line of work or find women in general? you also mentioned he is a regular client. so im guessing he likes the intimacy and keeps coming back to you because he probably can't get it outside in the real world.

what about the writer? so he specifically picked you out of a random number of theras available to bounce ideas for an article he's writing? if you think about it he could have picked thera B and still be able to bounce ideas from that thera. he must be really good at picking women from a picture or a lineup for him to be able to guess that you are an educated and smart therapist without having met you before picking you.

i'm not saying all your clients are losers because each has a different reason going to the spa. but you have to be honest here. why did you think they picked you out of all the names on the lineup? is it because of your educational background? because im sure the only things posted next to your name are your vital statistics and if you got children or not. im pretty sure they picked you because of the details of the extra service that was written about you on a Field Report or your "almost" naked body pic.

let's keep it real here May, its all about sexual urges that need to be fulfilled that's the real reason men go to get "massages"

the whole concept of being in love in a place like that to me is mind boggling. that's why i came up with the conclusions i came up with because it was the main logical factor. there were other factors involved but the ones i came up with up would encompass the majority population.

i'm not saying you don't deserve to be loved but trying to be intimate with a person you hardly know for an hour would not count as something normal if you were comparing it to the outside. don't you agree? you can take this advice of mine or not but i'm going to give you one. look for a person to have a relationship with outside of this world. less complications and better chances. don't look for clients. you might find yourself disappointed in the end and you would look back to the things i told you.

I won't look like this forever. At some point, my figure would become more motherly, my face would succumb to the ravages of time...Will the man still love me then?Will I be able to trust him not to run to a spa and get the services of the next big name young thera to satisfy his desires? :D :D

Beware May, this post of yours has been happening for a long time. You can laugh at it but what if it happened to you?

There have been men who have been going to spas for more than 20 years trying to get the next big name young thera you mentioned.

If' you're really smart, don't fall into the trap. You might already have clients who are 20 years or more into going to spas because they can't find contentment with their lives.

I've only been at this for 2 years but i don't plan on staying long. i was curious at first but its been satisfied already. i don't want to end up like some of these guys who are still going at it 10 years or 20 even years.

Edited by ppk

majority ng mga tao pumupunta ang sinasabi ko. may iba iba din namang dahilan ang iba na client. tulad ko, ako ay naiinip lang minsan kaya pumupunta ako pero hindi ako yung tipong pupunta at matutuwa ng kababawan dahil ma GFE daw si thera sa akin at maiinlove na lang ng ganoon kabilis.

hindi ko pa nga binanggit yung mga ibang mga type ng guests kasi itong mga ibang grupo ng guests na ito ay "conquest" lang ang pakay. kung nakuha na niya gusto niya makuha sayo, move on na siya sa iba.

pero lets stick to the topic of why there are guests who go to spas looking to find some semblance of intimacy in their lives that they are missing outside of the spa itself.

since you are speaking english i will speak english myself. i treat theras with the utmost respect, and i treat them professionally. but i don't make things personal. if you blur the lines between being professional and personal it gets complicated. i keep things simple. kung may halong lambingan at intimacy ang setting, i reciprocate the same things the thera does but i don't get carried away by the moment. when that 1 hour is up. we go our separate ways. hi, thank you and bye.

its like the teleserye's that you watch for 1 hour. once the actors are done with the acting. the show ends. same thing for me.

from all the examples of the clients that you have mentioned, all you did was mention their credentials. but you forgot to add the one determining detail? why did they go to the spa? let's talk about I.T. guy. you said he has looks and credentials, then why did he go to the spa? if he has looks and credentials why would he look to go and find some form of intimacy in a spa? is he struggling to have confidence to speak to women in his line of work or find women in general? you also mentioned he is a regular client. so im guessing he likes the intimacy and keeps coming back to you because he probably can't get it outside in the real world.

what about the writer? so he specifically picked you out of a random number of theras available to bounce ideas for an article he's writing? if you think about it he could have picked thera B and still be able to bounce ideas from that thera. he must be really good at picking women from a picture or a lineup for him to be able to guess that you are an educated and smart therapist without having met you before picking you.

i'm not saying all your clients are losers because each has a different reason going to the spa. but you have to be honest here. why did you think they picked you out of all the names on the lineup? is it because of your educational background? because im sure the only things posted next to your name are your vital statistics and if you got children or not. im pretty sure they picked you because of the details of the extra service that was written about you on a Field Report or your "almost" naked body pic.

let's keep it real here May, its all about sexual urges that need to be fulfilled that's the real reason men go to get "massages"

the whole concept of being in love in a place like that to me is mind boggling. that's why i came up with the conclusions i came up with because it was the main logical factor. there were other factors involved but the ones i came up with up would encompass the majority population.

i'm not saying you don't deserve to be loved but trying to be intimate with a person you hardly know for an hour would not count as something normal if you were comparing it to the outside. don't you agree? you can take this advice of mine or not but i'm going to give you one. look for a person to have a relationship with outside of this world. less complications and better chances. don't look for clients. you might find yourself disappointed in the end and you would look back to the things i told you.

Apparently, you haven't had met yet a thera you really, really liked.

Apparently, you haven't had met yet a thera you really, really liked.

ah someone who is assuming something about me basing his opinion on what i posted. quite the contrary. i've met a lot who i like but i don't make things personal. i've even gotten a lot more than once and have become friends with them but i don't make things complicated unlike some people on this thread with all their sob stories. i've probably read all the same reasons over and over its become laughable.

ah someone who is assuming something about me basing his opinion on what i posted. quite the contrary. i've met a lot who i like but i don't make things personal. i've even gotten a lot more than once and have become friends with them but i don't make things complicated unlike some people on this thread with all their sob stories. i've probably read all the same reasons over and over its become laughable.

Then, you are someone who should be emulated by all GMs.

If every GM is like you, then this thread wouldn't exist, and you won't devote time reading and writing here.

Goodday sir.

i'm not saying all your clients are losers because each has a different reason going to the spa. but you have to be honest here. why did you think they picked you out of all the names on the lineup? is it because of your educational background? because im sure the only things posted next to your name are your vital statistics and if you got children or not. im pretty sure they picked you because of the details of the extra service that was written about you on a Field Report or your "almost" naked body pic..

I am not disputing your assumptions on why they came to the spa. Of course, 99% of the time it has to do their sexual urges. This is the market I joined so I am aware of nuances of the enterprise. They have probably seen my provocative pics or read an FR on what I do inside, hence the initial interest in me.What I am dissenting on is on the reasons why they come back. Did they like my skills and want the same when they return? This is the most likely reason, again no dispute there. Were we able to connect on a different level other than the services I provided? This happened several times and for me, I consider these as jumping points for possible friendships (or even more) with clients outside the confines of the spa.

Again you are making unfair assumptions. Just because the person liked what he experienced inside doesn't mean he cannot get intimacy outside. It seems to me you already have a stereotype, a set of definition for both GMs and Theras who frequent these establishments. For the sake of this conversation, let me answer your query, the IT guy I mentioned used to date a movie actress so yeah, he has no confidence issues with himself. I like to believe he genuinely liked me, proven with the fact that several of our sessions actually did not include ES. Same with the writer. He came in looking for a quick release, he got that from me but he also gained a friend who he can consult on his line of work. In these examples, both clients were able to see more of me other than my butt and boobs.

People say I am smart, I like to believe that I am. It is for that reason that I am not putting labels on every person that I encounter. It is also for that exact same reason that I am keeping my faith that there will be someone out there who can accept me and perhaps, fall in love with again, even if that someone is a GM. :blush: :blush:

• Like (+1) 2

I am not disputing your assumptions on why they came to the spa. Of course, 99% of the time it has to do their sexual urges. This is the market I joined so I am aware of nuances of the enterprise. They have probably seen my provocative pics or read an FR on what I do inside, hence the initial interest in me.What I am dissenting on is on the reasons why they come back. Did they like my skills and want the same when they return? This is the most likely reason, again no dispute there. Were we able to connect on a different level other than the services I provided? This happened several times and for me, I consider these as jumping points for possible friendships (or even more) with clients outside the confines of the spa.

Again you are making unfair assumptions. Just because the person liked what he experienced inside doesn't mean he cannot get intimacy outside. It seems to me you already have a stereotype, a set of definition for both GMs and Theras who frequent these establishments. For the sake of this conversation, let me answer your query, the IT guy I mentioned used to date a movie actress so yeah, he has no confidence issues with himself. I like to believe he genuinely liked me, proven with the fact that several of our sessions actually did not include ES. Same with the writer. He came in looking for a quick release, he got that from me but he also gained a friend who he can consult on his line of work. In these examples, both clients were able to see more of me other than my butt and boobs.

People say I am smart, I like to believe that I am. It is for that reason that I am not putting labels on every person that I encounter. It is also for that exact same reason that I am keeping my faith that there will be someone out there who can accept me and perhaps, fall in love with again, even if that someone is a GM. :blush: :blush:

very well said, ms curvermay...

mga idol mister aries at hokageng kilabot na cocomi, ok palang tumambay dito... :-)

Im a newbie in MTC but I've been having a relationship with a thera from one of the not so popular spas. We have a great relationship so far but there are complications. For starters, she has a boyfriend, and I'm unhappily married. No matter how I see it, she's much better in every aspect than my wife. She's kind, sweet, very forward thinking, and a great conversationalist. Yes, you may label me as a cheating assh*le, and some might think of me as a shallow judge of character because of falling for a thera, when there are literally thousands of so-called "better" women out there. You might also think of people like us as just extremely infatuated, or "libog lang yan". I challenge those to think beyond social norms, and accept the fact that things dont really go as planned most of the time. And there are theras who are really genuinely good people, despite their work. Some might even feel that we are just rescuing the theras from their work, and quick to label them as "broken". Well, we all are broken in some way, aren't we. We try to find brokenness that matches ours.

• Like (+1) 1