Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Exactly what I always tell other guys who pm me or here on this thread. It will always boil down into that one common denominator. Not to belittle the ladies from this industry, but they themselves also know it.

Just plain and straight talk. Let us not forget that main reason why we found them on spas or MPs. On the first place, if so happen that we fall for them it is because we know that they can give us the pleasure that we want,and that alone made us fall. While for them, we were able to give the "fuel" even just for the first months, or years and so they allow themselves to fall as well. However, when the lavishness starts to fade or when the fondness starts to get blurry all things will come to an end. Especially if their family is in need... Very different if we will fall to girls who are not from this kind of work (no need to elaborate).

Not saying that no real love will occur, of course there will be but it is that kind that is so fragile, no assurance, no security, no peace of mind, all pain in the end... Unless perhaps, if you can keep up with the denominator and be able to provide for the girl and her family. Or if you do have the means and ways to put up a business for her and the girl would have the mindset to straighten out life, then maybe.....

Thanks for the read and word of wisdom Raizenne better for our fellow GMs na wag n maranasan ang ganito personally. I have known a lot of her friends who got rich sponsors provided businesses for them pero nalugi din lahat. They dont have the patience grit and mindset to manage the business well at sa huli babalik p din sila s easy money. Even her friends got cold to their rich sponsors after a while knowing that hangang kabit lng sila at maghahanap na ulit ng bago. Staying in a meaningful relationship for several years is hard for them. Good luck s bago niyang jowa na hindi man lng alam ang pinangalingan niya I am sure it would be nastier once all the skeletons in the closet is out. Edited by spirochete

Known a few of her friends who got rich sponsors provided businesses for them pero nalugi din lahat. They dont have the patience grit and mindset to manage the business well at sa huli babalik p din sila s easy money. Even her friends got cold to their rich sponsors after a while knowing that hangang kabit lng sila.

That's why I stated "and the girl would have the mindset to straighten out life".....

I've met and known a lot of them and your sample is just one scenario. If they could only remove that character vise for the "easy money", many of them won't be staying on where they are now or to where they keep on coming back. Once again, this is just plain and straight talk based on reality and not to besmirch them.

That's why I stated "and the girl would have the mindset to straighten out life".....

I've met and known a lot of them and your sample is just one scenario. If they could only remove that character vise for the "easy money", many of them won't be staying on where they are now or to where they keep on coming back. Once again, this is just plain and straight talk based on reality and not to besmirch them.

Indeed Raizenne it all comes down to mindset however people rarely change who they really are.

Indeed Raizenne it all comes down to mindset however people rarely change who they really are.

Nakakalungkot lng,if awakening won't come to them on the early stage of their life. Katatandaan na nila yun,lost and wandering. And let's admit it,para sa mga tunay na nagmahal masasaktan pa rin tayu pag nalaman natin that they didn't change.

Despite of the pain,hardships,and perhaps hatred na dinanas natin sa kanila. Lalabas pa rin ung concern at totoong malasakit. Masakit not because me bago na silang kasama,but because we know they are drowning deeper. Only those who really loved would understand that.

Nakakalungkot lng,if awakening won't come to them on the early stage of their life. Katatandaan na nila yun,lost and wandering. And let's admit it,para sa mga tunay na nagmahal masasaktan pa rin tayu pag nalaman natin that they didn't change.

Despite of the pain,hardships,and perhaps hatred na dinanas natin sa kanila. Lalabas pa rin ung concern at totoong malasakit. Masakit not because me bago na silang kasama,but because we know they are drowning deeper. Only those who really loved would understand that.

true once we brokeup a part of me went missing pero I feel light somewhat relieved. Naubus ang problema ko sa buhay parang ang gaan ng future n haharapin with all the possibilities. I can't say the same for them na nag lipat lng ng burden to someone else. I really hope na maliwanagan sila and get out from this kind of life as early as possible. Anytime sabi ko nga mas matimbang ang kalayaan at dangal kaysa pera.

true once we brokeup a part of me went missing pero I feel light somewhat relieved. Naubus ang problema ko sa buhay parang ang gaan ng future n haharapin with all the possibilities. I can't say the same for them na nag lipat lng ng burden to someone else. I really hope na maliwanagan sila and get out from this kind of life as early as possible. Anytime sabi ko nga mas matimbang ang kalayaan at dangal kaysa pera.

Well, I think it is important to note that not 100% of them are like that. Some of them really dreams of getting out of the industry and have decent jobs. One of my ex didnt get báck to the easy money job and decided to pursue her call center career. Yes,I did financed her when she was starting to fix her life. Even buying and delivering milk for her baby as well as providing the tuition for her elder kid. I did it all not only because of the relationship but because I saw that she really want to fix her life. I am proud of her.

On one of the rare occassions that we met,I asked her if she really didnt get back at all on the easy money job even after we broke up. She replied "nangaling n ko dun at alam ko na ang pakiramdam ng nandun,bakit pa ko babalik?"

Edited by Raizenne

i agree with your point sir mister yozo and the opinion given by the beautiful ms may. but one reason why relationships never get off the ground is that we spend far too long trying to analyze the situation, trying to determine if it's a sure thing and we end up letting the opportunity pass us by.

falling in love is like riding a roller coaster. when the ride starts, it moves slowly as it goes up and gathers momentum for the ride down. it adds twists and turns and even loops but at the end of the ride you feel a rush, a certain amount of joy that you want to do it again and again and again. you also end up wondering why you do it in the first place when you know that there will be all those highs and lows but that's what makes it wonderful and that is the reason why there's always a longer line for the ride on the roller coaster than a carousel. the thrill of the ride always outweighs the safe feeling of a sure thing.

so go ahead. take the plunge. be ready and be prepared. but always remember that once the opportunity passes you by, you'll end up forever wondering about the girl who got away

Just enjoy the thrill, the excitement, the pleasure, the adventure of the ride so to speak...while it lasts.

At the end of the day/ride/relationship...we only have happy memories to savor with no regrets! :)

...and there is no such thing as a "sure thing" in this dog-eat-dog world of ours...no such thing as a perfect relationship with a therapist/officemate/wife/GF/whatever....Murphy's Law catches up somewhere, sometime, somehow...so we really have to enjoy and appreciate it while we are in it. :D

Just enjoy the thrill, the excitement, the pleasure, the adventure of the ride so to speak...while it lasts.

At the end of the day/ride/relationship...we only have happy memories to savor with no regrets! :)

...and there is no such thing as a "sure thing" in this dog-eat-dog world of ours...no such thing as a perfect relationship with a therapist/officemate/wife/GF/whatever....Murphy's Law catches up somewhere, sometime, somehow...so we really have to enjoy and appreciate it while we are in it. :D

Well said idol :D

Lesson wag papasok s ganitong relationship unless you have lots of money at hindi ka seryoso magmahal. No wonder ginagawa lng silang kabit ng mayayaman ibabahay for sex pero not marriage. Iba ang mindset, values at pag iisip nila tungkol s buhay at pera dahil s work nila n easy money. They will really use a man para lng sa needs and wants nila faking the love and intimacy. Pag hindi mo na kayang ibigay madali s kanila iwan ka for another. I doubt may mahahanap kayu na thera who will love you thru all the hardships sa life.

Lesson two if you love her you need to set her free. Mag work lng ang ganito if you are ready to love without boundaries and thin commitment. Nangyari mula ng nag live in kami nagkasawaan n din kami sa isat isa at hirap ng buhay.

Last lesson If you are looking for true love where you will support have common values and build each other up better look for someone na wala sa ganitong industry.

Good morning sir. First of all, I am terribly sorry for what happened in your previous relationship. I cannot blame you for feeling betrayed and having these deep painful aftershocks from the breakup.

However, I would have to offer a dissenting opinion. Infidelity happens in 45% of all relationships, that is a statistic I once read from a study done and the couple involved come from various backgrounds, not just therapists. What you said that "ginagawa lng silang kabit" is a hasty and painful generalization. Of course I do not deny that these happen, but putting the blame solely on therapists is a bit tad unfair. I can understand that your current emotional state made you feel that way and your need to put a blame on someone pointed you in the employment of your last girlfriend. However, like what I said, infidelity can happen to anyone and not only to a specific group of people practicing a certain profession

Let me share something from a personal experience. I think I have narrated to my clients that I am saving to put up a small sustainable business, then I can retire from the industry and proceed to have a real job based on the degree (surpriseI am a degree holder) that I hold. A client offered to give me the money I need, no strings attached. No sex, no relationship demands, nothing at all. I believe him because from what I have been able to gather, he is really a man of good heart. I could have taken the easy way out, accepted his offer and started my small business as soon as I can. But I thought to myself, what If (That is still an IF) the time comes that I develop feelings for this man? I would not want what we have to be based on a monetary foundation. I want something deeper, I want a chance at forever with a man I fell in love with because of who he really is, not because of what he has...I do not know the whole story about your relationship, but I think it would have been prudent to have discussed your long term goals and what the 2 of you can bring to the table to make it work. This would include limitations (like how much you earn and can spend), outside demands (family obligations both sides) and other factors that may impact how you each approach your "partnership. It is exhilarating to have all these outings, adventures, sexcapades...but at the end of the day, you enter a relationship to have a mate in life, through sickness and health, till death do you part. ;)

• Like (+1) 3

It's always great to hear from the other side of the coin so to speak.

Yes, there seem to be more horror stories than ones with happy endings but the key take away from all of this is that the GMs and the theras tried. Maybe the pressure of making the relationship work took its toll on the couple. Maybe the pressure of being unable to provide for her family stressed the lady out. Maybe the pressure of supporting her financially burdened the gentleman out. But they at least tried to make it work. And even if they were not successful, they can at least say for a brief moment in time, they were able to experience having a relationship.

1. But I thought to myself, what If (That is still an IF) the time comes that I develop feelings for this man? I would not want what we have to be based on a monetary foundation. I want something deeper, I want a chance at forever with a man I fell in love with because of who he really is, not because of what he has..

2. you enter a relationship to have a mate in life, through sickness and health, till death do you part. ;)

These 2 points struck me the most.... I agree with everything she posted. But it is these 2 sentences......that MAYde me curious.

I am aMAYzed every time she posts in this thread.

Anyway, it all boils down to the same thing mentioned in this thread over and over again, it's a job. It is not who they are. It may have an effect in the way they behave or think. But, so does other other professions. I mean, I used to know Call Center-employed individuals, who judge themselves as being too promiscuous. I also have friends who works at 4/5 star hotels and they say that for people in the hotel industry, having extra-marital affairs are common.

My point is, it's not really their work that makes them who they are. It's how they let it affect them.

I am new to this world of Spa and MTC, But, I have seen and heard of former theras who made it out of this lifestyle and successfully stayed out.

Sorry that things didn't work out for others. But, then again, even non GM-thera relationships are hard.

I also concede to what others wrote that there's an extra challenge for this kind of relationship, But hey, NO ONE forced you to go after the girl, Right? You chose to pursue her and to start the relationship, so you knew what you were getting into. As they say, you made the bed you are lying in.

Still, thanks for sharing guys and gals. It is your stories and experience that helps and forewarn others so that they (we) will know what they are getting themselves into. :)

Yes, infidelity can happen to the best of marriages or relationships but I think the crux of what the guy was saying is that it is more likely that a therapist will cheat than a non-therapist because of the nature of a therapist's work. She meets a plethora of men every day and, more often than not, these men hit on her and want to have more than a "cubicle" relationship with her, especially, if she's beautiful and gives sublime extra service.

I respect your opinion sir, but again, i find it an unfair characterization. Why does the spa business thrive? It is because men has desires that they want to be fulfilled, they are the market that we cater to. Biologically, it is men who has greater amount of sex hormones thus more likely to look for other "partners". By statistics, it is men who has a greater chance of being disloyal to their mates, no offense intended. :D :D

Yes, we have a lot of exposure to men and yes, we do get intimate with them on a regular basis. But from the narration mentioned, they were already past that "working thera - BF" stage. The needs of the girls malady, the arguments that happened from both sides of the family, the pressure of coming up with finances eventually caved the relationship. It was all these outside factors, events that could have happened to anyone in ANY(caps lock for emphasis) profession, were the reasons for the breakdown of the partnership and not simply because the "girl was a thera and thus she cheated" argument.

Yes, infidelity can happen to the best of marriages or relationships but I think the crux of what the guy was saying is that it is more likely that a therapist will cheat than a non-therapist because of the nature of a therapist's work. She meets a plethora of men every day and, more often than not, these men hit on her and want to have more than a "cubicle" relationship with her, especially, if she's beautiful and gives sublime extra service.

It is subjective, so I disagree with the crux, wherein theras are "more likely" (to cheat).

I mean, it could have been phrased as they have a lot more temptation that they need to overcome. Due to the reasons stated in this post.

Just because someone is surrounded by candies, doesn't mean that they have to eat it all, if they know that they are on the verge of being a diabetic, right? Again, it's up to the person's resolve not to be swayed by the temptations incorporated with the nature of their work.

#hugot: The thera that I really like, has a bf, I really really like her because I see that she knows how to handle herself. She maintains the limit between doing the job and still being loyal to the bf. I don't think the bf even has an MTC account to monitor or keep track of her activities. I admire her resolve to just do her job and maintain her self-worth as faithful girlfriend. I guess, the bf sleeps soundly at night knowing that he has a gf who will not fool around with anyone. So, what if his gf is intimate with other men, he knows that she has boundaries and will never cross it.

Again, it all boils down to personality. Their personality, not their jobs...if they have a strong sense of self then it doesn't matter what they do.

I respect your opinion sir, but again, i find it an unfair characterization. Why does the spa business thrive? It is because men has desires that they want to be fulfilled, they are the market that we cater to. Biologically, it is men who has greater amount of sex hormones thus more likely to look for other "partners". By statistics, it is men who has a greater chance of being disloyal to their mates, no offense intended. :D :D

Yes, we have a lot of exposure to men and yes, we do get intimate with them on a regular basis. But from the narration mentioned, they were already past that "working thera - BF" stage. The needs of the girls malady, the arguments that happened from both sides of the family, the pressure of coming up with finances eventually caved the relationship. It was all these outside factors, events that could have happened to anyone in ANY(caps lock for emphasis) profession, were the reasons for the breakdown of the partnership and not simply because the "girl was a thera and thus she cheated" argument.

Thanks for your point of view. I congratulate you for being a degree holder, my ex was not one, only high school and applying on jobs for high school level scares her out (low pay). i help her open an online shop pero she didn't have the drive to even manage it daily. When we are still ok she once said that to me, that she loves me kahit n unti lng nabibigay ko kasi I were the man she loves not for the money but the company. Life just shows us the reality of our situation.

It all comes down to the maturity and insecurity nung thera at GM, we have different mindset I was optimistic of my future n kahit ganun kami, I know the possibilities and opportunities that will come pero she does not think that way. Takot cya magbago at ang nasa isip niya ay habang bata pa siya ay mag work siya s lam nyang way, mag ipon then go out pag may bahay at pera n siya. Binigyan p nga nya ako ng deadline na if I dont get promoted soon she will go back to the industry which I say I wont accept. Inisip cguro nya she can stay with me with a sponsor na hindi ko malalaman as another way out. It all comes down to setting each other free tlga and maturity for this to work.

Not surprisingly ito din dahilan n madami siyang friends who do the other way nag susuporta ng boyfriend/callboy na palamon just for the company and time so they can get their own also and just do their job. I am sure u know alot of them sa mga ka workmates mo.

Edited by spirochete

Like I said, it is more likely that therapists will cheat because of the smorgasbord of men they meet every day. No matter how sturdy a therapist's moral fiber is, that will weaken. Kung baga sa baseball, meron talaga diyan magbabase hit. Because of the sheer number of men she meets and does intimate things with, she will cheat.

Now, in the context of the love story, the girl cheated because the guy could not provide for her family.

Hehe, I like the baseball analogy :)

But, I disagree with the matter of fact tone, that she (the girl) will cheat. I like to believe that somewhere out there, there's a strong-willed individual who can withstand insurmountable odds and temptation just to make ensure that they remain faithful and together....

Edited by Solaryan

Binigyan p nga nya ako ng deadline na if I dont get promoted soon she will go back to the industry which I say I wont accept.

Natawa ako dito :D

Hehe ultimatum, dapat mapromote ka.. kundi lagot ka.

Anyway, sorry sir. Alam ko minahal nyo ang isa't isa pero, siya po bilang tao, ang nagsimula ng ikinatapos ng relasyon nyo...hindi po yung trabaho nya. Yun lamang po..

Maybe, maybe not but based on the odds, a therapist will cheat. I am talking generally. But then again, doing intimate things with guests already constitutes cheating, right? That is if the girl has a husband or bf. All therapists who had boyfriends all said the same thing, "Sir, hindi niya alam."

That is why I find the thera I like, different. She tells her bf what she does. So I guess, for 'them" it's not cheating since she is forthcoming with what happens inside.

it's like doing the massage but only on the intimate parts. Haha! And as long as the bf can tolerate it, who are we to judge, right? I mean come on, we've heard of swingers or wives allowing their husbands to participate in a 3some as long as they are present. Is the idea of somehow, being okay that your thera-gf is fondling another man's cactus that surprising? If you know full well that she can be trusted and that she has dreams/plans to save enough money to be independent in the near future?

Been in relationships with non thera before and base on my friends who has normal lives, the relationships usually ends not because of cheating. Outside the MPA environment men has the higher more chance to cheat, lalu n pag matagal ng married at sawa na sa isat isa. Malimit tangap nmn ng wife n matanda n din "basta sa knya daw umuuwi ok lng sa kanya knowing she cant satisfy his husband n din". This is the main reason why this industry thrives since time in memoriam and most clients are mature males.

The odds are other way around if you have a thera gf or wife, I am sure research have been done to prove this fact and its a common knowledge. That is why only a few take this kind of relationships seriously. For therapists sex for them is cheap and a business tool not an intimate or sacred gesture to only someone they love. Knowing this, its imperative to them to use it to get their needs and wants pag hindi na kayang i provide to them ng kanilang husband or bf which normal working people wont think off. It would be due to passion or jealousy kung sakaling mag cheat ang babae na non thera pero not because of money.

Edited by spirochete

So you're justifying the cheating? Ok, since you said she tells the boyfriend what she does, does she tell him she "sings" to guests? Or maybe to the lucky guest, does she tell him she does it with a guest?

I'm not justifying anything. What I am saying is, is it still considered cheating if her bf already knows what she does inside and concedes to the fact that she is only doing it to make a living?

It is only cheating if she tells her bf that she only does standard ES but in reality she gives more services to others (ie. her loyal patrons).

So I ask you this, if your gf/wife/partner allowed you to kiss/suck/f*ck someone. As in, that person told you, that I understand James, you need to do that to save my life. I won't get mad. I understand and support you. Would you still consider yourself as a cheater? If you answer yes, then, I guess that is how you define it. But sorry that I don't define it that way.. :)

I'm not justifying anything. What I am saying is, is it still considered cheating if her bf already knows what she does inside and concedes to the fact that she is only doing it to make a living?

It is only cheating if she tells her bf that she only does standard ES but in reality she gives more services to others (ie. her loyal patrons).

So I ask you this, if your gf/wife/partner allowed you to kiss/suck/f*ck someone. As in, that person told you, that I understand James, you need to do that to save my life. I won't get mad. I understand and support you. Would you still consider yourself as a cheater? If you answer yes, then, I guess that is how you define it. But sorry that I don't define it that way.. :)

Kalma lng guys no need to get passionate everyone has their own opinion and its good to hear both sides. Its cheating if there is a broken promise/commitment and malicious intent to hide the cheating without the knowledge of the bf or husband. Mas masakit un niloko k kasi at pinagpalit, pinagmukhang tanga at balak itago kaysa dun s lam ko nakikipag sex na siya bilang thera s ibang lalake dahil matagal ng tangap un. hope this clear things up, in a healthy relationships its all about trust and respect.

Like I said, it is more likely that therapists will cheat because of the smorgasbord of men they meet every day. No matter how sturdy a therapist's moral fiber is, that will weaken. Kung baga sa baseball, meron talaga diyan magbabase hit. Because of the sheer number of men she meets and does intimate things with, she will cheat.

Now, in the context of the love story, the girl cheated because the guy could not provide for her family.

Exactly what May was trying to point out. The girl cheated because of pressing needs, not because she was a therapist. I know someone who is the manager of a big time real estate firm.She is very pretty, intelligent and she had been featured in some magazines already. They had a good life until her father lost a lawsuit against a big time military man and had a very real chance of going to jail. Then, a politician offered to intervene, in exchange, the my lady friend has to be a mistress to be called on anytime this politico needed sexual favors. You know what, she agreed. And we could not judge her for what she did because she was trying to save his father. This girl is not a thera, in fact, she is a high end career woman with a masteral degree yet she cheated on her BF because of outside factors.

As Solaryan pointed out, its not the job, its the personality and circumstances that may force a person to deviate from the intended path.

Exactly what May was trying to point out. The girl cheated because of pressing needs, not because she was a therapist. I know someone who is the manager of a big time real estate firm.She is very pretty, intelligent and she had been featured in some magazines already. They had a good life until her father lost a lawsuit against a big time military man and had a very real chance of going to jail. Then, a politician offered to intervene, in exchange, the my lady friend has to be a mistress to be called on anytime this politico needed sexual favors. You know what, she agreed. And we could not judge her for what she did because she was trying to save his father. This girl is not a thera, in fact, she is a high end career woman with a masteral degree yet she cheated on her BF because of outside factors.

As Solaryan pointed out, its not the job, its the personality and circumstances that may force a person to deviate from the intended path.

Ah...Mr Lesluthor agreeing with Ms. May...now, that is a suprise...Hahaha...Peace po sir and mam. :wub: :wub:

Anyway, its about acceptance. If the guy can accept the girl is a thera and sometimes engages in sex, then whats the problem? I don't call that cheating. I call that dealing with reality. May kilala ako na tropa GF nya working sa MP (take note MP not spakol) and cya pa mismo naghahatid sa girl sa workplace nya. If both of them can deal with that situation, i dont see any reason why they can't have a successful relationship.

• Like (+1) 1

Been in relationships with non thera before and base on my friends who has normal lives, the relationships usually ends not because of cheating. Outside the MPA environment men has the higher more chance to cheat, lalu n pag matagal ng married at sawa na sa isat isa. Malimit tangap nmn ng wife n matanda n din "basta sa knya daw umuuwi ok lng sa kanya knowing she cant satisfy his husband n din". This is the main reason why this industry thrives since time in memoriam and most clients are mature males.

The odds are other way around if you have a thera gf or wife, I am sure research have been done to prove this fact and its a common knowledge. That is why only a few take this kind of relationships seriously. For therapists sex for them is cheap and a business tool not an intimate or sacred gesture to only someone they love. Knowing this, its imperative to them to use it to get their needs and wants pag hindi na kayang i provide to them ng kanilang husband or bf which normal working people wont think off. It would be due to passion or jealousy kung sakaling mag cheat ang babae na non thera pero not because of money.

I don't know where to begin my reply to this post. :D

Anyway, I have work to do.. So, maybe later. Or maybe someone else can take over. lol :D

All I can say is, spirochete, again brother. I mean no offense to what I am about to say. Sincerely.... But, not all of them are like your ex. As you have seen, there college students/ college graduate theras out there who are just making the most of what fate/life has dealt them. It does not, in anyway decrease their value and values (morals)* as people. Even JC was judged by the Pharisees for allowing Magdalene to follow him and his disciples.

My point is, who are we to judge? Love and be loved.

If it didn't work, the blame is on one or both parties, but please don't blame it on a job..

It's off putting to say, nah, she's a thera so she's prone to this blah blah blah.. I'm better of with a non-thera gf etc.. If that is what you believe in, then again, by all means go for it. No one will stop you. We're all free here. Free to love a thera and free not to love one.. :)

Last, di naman lahat ng GMs matanda na. May mga nasa 20s din naman.. haha! :D

Solaryan off to work....

* Footnote: offtopic - pero have you guys noticed, mejo marami na akong nakikitang theras na may necklace na cross noh. Wala lang. observation ko lang..you're free to interpret it anyway you want to...

Which is why I asked you if she tells the bf that she "sings" to guests? Or maybe if she did it with a lucky guest, did she tell him?

Which is why I asked you the questions above. So far, you haven't answered them.

Fine, I will answer this. Haha! She does not sing. As far as I know. I mean she has never done it for me. Like I said, she sets her boundaries and It's my choice whether I still avail her or not. That is RESOLVE. :)

I was about to log off, but I decided to answer this post first.

On a sad note, I will really be bummed if I hear she sings for others but not for me. Hahahahah! :D And of course, I will ask her if her bf also knows that particular ES she does for others (not for me.. huhu)

Edited by Solaryan