Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

how can you know if thera showing different to you and from the others and how can you prove to them that you are serious and not just lust or something

Here's the problem, if you are trying to compare your treatment to you and the other GM's probably you will end up in jealousy,anger, etc. Proving to them that we are serious will take time, a lots of time specially if the thera already experienced too many heartaches. Actually it starts with the lust and eventually it will evolve if you see them in a different light. If you feel that you really love the thera just pursue it and have patience with her.

@Solaryan i agree on this. Maybe tell her how you feel so she can help you cope with it. If you get rejected, at least it's what you've been trying to do in the first place, which is stop having feelings for her. If you tells you something else more favorable, then it's a bonus for you :)

So do you have a story to share about this, ms may? :)

@Solaryan i agree on this. Maybe tell her how you feel so she can help you cope with it. If you get rejected, at least it's what you've been trying to do in the first place, which is stop having feelings for her. If you tells you something else more favorable, then it's a bonus for you :)

So do you have a story to share about this, ms may? :)

Maybe I might. Stay tuned. ;)

Maraming thera ang decent, they just experience too much heartaches and problems in life. They were hurt too much that gave them trust issues. While I don't disagree with this, but another problem starts with this, when you start thinking about them, and start forgetting about you.

More of us would feel that, their happiness is our top priority, as long as they are happy, we will be happy. But were not. Love is nothing like that. While their happiness is important, same as ours. Relationship wouldnt work if its imbalance.

• Like (+1) 1

Here's the problem, if you are trying to compare your treatment to you and the other GM's probably you will end up in jealousy,anger, etc. Proving to them that we are serious will take time, a lots of time specially if the thera already experienced too many heartaches. Actually it starts with the lust and eventually it will evolve if you see them in a different light. If you feel that you really love the thera just pursue it and have patience with her.

yup talagang mahirap lalo na kapag naka basa ka ng fr para sakaniya mapapaisip ka na lang talaga...then its hard to confess what you feel to her kasi di naman basta basta maniniwala sila dahil malamang marami nadin silang na experience na nag cconfess sa kanila na akala nila tunay then hindi pala talaga you gonna need to build trust but the problem is how long you can wait

but the problem is how long you can wait

So how is it different from any other lady who isn't in the industry? The only way to really know is to invest time and effort to make her understand that your intentions are real.

There are no sure things except the fact that you are getting something with her because of the nature of her job. So if you are really serious about her then go for it. Just ignore her job and treat her like any other lady

Falling for a thera is not a bad thing....we are humans too and we have emotions as well...you guys should just understand what the job entails...After all, isn't love about acceptance?

Hello!What you shared would be the ideal, fairy tale type of dealing with a guest-thera relationship..But sorry to say- it is not.😕

Most relationships fail because it started with the wrong intention. In this case both parties initially will 1) USE each other for their specific needs- MAG GAGAMITAN LANG KAYO...kung ma in love man kayo sa isat isa, then good! Kaso a relationship built on 2) LIES, DECEIT and MANIPULATION will also not work because there will be times when the girlfriend might conceal or mask information which she thinks might agitate the relationship (ie. client advances, sexual details, etc...).So she keeps this to herself to save the relationship..On the other hand- Si Boyfriend naman will tell her that he Is okay and understands that she is just doing her job.Pero deep inside he is paranoid and hurting.Nabuhay ang relasyon sa 3) PAGPAPANGGAP.Hindi na authentic and the level of trust is low.

For the relationship to work in the long run- The girlfriend must quit the industry while the BF should be ready to support the financial needs of the girlfriend.Eto lang ang alam kong paraan para ma save ang relationship.

Kaya kung nagbabalak kayo na magiging okay ang relationship ninyo habang nasa SPA/MP pa si girl...It is far fetched. ☹️. If you are not willing to do these conditions for love, then just be happy with what you have together at this point and stop complaining at wag na mag E-EMO EMO diyan.

Just my practical advice lang mga tol. Take it or leave it.

Meiji-(Happily Married to a former therapist and has 3 kids)

• Like (+1) 1

Hello!What you shared would be the ideal, fairy tale type of dealing with a guest-thera relationship..But sorry to say- it is not.

Most relationships fail because it started with the wrong intention. In this case both parties initially will 1) USE each other for their specific needs- MAG GAGAMITAN LANG KAYO...kung ma in love man kayo sa isat isa, then good! Kaso a relationship built on 2) LIES, DECEIT and MANIPULATION will also not work because there will be times when the girlfriend might conceal or mask information which she thinks might agitate the relationship (ie. client advances, sexual details, etc...).So she keeps this to herself to save the relationship..On the other hand- Si Boyfriend naman will tell her that he Is okay and understands that she is just doing her job.Pero deep inside he is paranoid and hurting.Nabuhay ang relasyon sa 3) PAGPAPANGGAP.Hindi na authentic and the level of trust is low.

For the relationship to work in the long run- The girlfriend must quit the industry while the BF should be ready to support the financial needs of the girlfriend.Eto lang ang alam kong paraan para ma save ang relationship.

Kaya kung nagbabalak kayo na magiging okay ang relationship ninyo habang nasa SPA/MP pa si girl...It is far fetched. ☹️. If you are not willing to do these conditions for love, then just be happy with what you have together at this point and stop complaining at wag na mag E-EMO EMO diyan.

Wow sir! I guess you know what you're talking about... congrats to you and your fairy tale ending. it gives the men me hope :)

Hello!What you shared would be the ideal, fairy tale type of dealing with a guest-thera relationship..But sorry to say- it is not.

Happy to see you have 3 kids and happily married to a former thera. ;)

I freely admit sir that being in a guest-thera relationship is difficult because of what the job entails. On the contrary, your own experience is the ideal scenario. A guest falls for a client, thera reciprocates the feelings and the guy has enough financial clout to ask the girl to leave the industry and support her needs. What about guys who are genuinely nice but doesn't have the resources to "carry" the responsibilities of the thera? Are we going to stop ourselves from falling for these people because of that reason? You all have to understand we are into this job because of a pressing need that usual employment opportunities would not be able to meet. The spa industry is not a high end vice(P1000 lng solves na!), we have customers from the high rollers, to the middle class and yes, even to the low end bracket. We meet people of all types and professions and we could never predict who we might fall in love with. ;P

If the scenario that I begin to like an average (mabait pero d mayaman) guy, I am still holding on to the hope that a long term relationship is possible. He will just have to accept the fact that this job is temporary, time will come I will move on from this type of work (malapit na actually..hihihi). But while I am in the industry, he will just have to be secure in the thought that while I have to be physically intimate with other men, my heart belongs only to him. ;)

• Like (+1) 1

and there lies the rub. there are men who fall for a thera but do not have enough resources to help her our of the industry (especially if the thera is the breadwinner for her family). far too often, economics really plays a factor in how the relationship will progress. so can it be done, we've read stories here that show it can be done. but we also know that there are really great big pitfalls to a relationship like this. and for it to really succeed, both parties will have to work hard to make it work

Edited by wheeljack

I freely admit sir that being in a guest-thera relationship is difficult because of what the job entails. On the contrary, your own experience is the ideal scenario. A guest falls for a client, thera reciprocates the feelings and the guy has enough financial clout to ask the girl to leave the industry and support her needs. What about guys who are genuinely nice but doesn't have the resources to "carry" the responsibilities of the thera? Are we going to stop ourselves from falling for these people because of that reason? You all have to understand we are into this job because of a pressing need that usual employment opportunities would not be able to meet. The spa industry is not a high end vice(P1000 lng solves na!), we have customers from the high rollers, to the middle class and yes, even to the low end bracket. We meet people of all types and professions and we could never predict who we might fall in love with. ;P

If the scenario that I begin to like an average (mabait pero d mayaman) guy, I am still holding on to the hope that a long term relationship is possible. He will just have to accept the fact that this job is temporary, time will come I will move on from this type of work (malapit na actually..hihihi). But while I am in the industry, he will just have to be secure in the thought that while I have to be physically intimate with other men, my heart belongs only to him. ;)

gumaganda na mga testimonials ah :)

I guess this is what it means to love and sacrifice just to be with someone.

and there lies the rub. there are men who fall for a thera but do not have enough resources to help her our of the industry (especially if the thera is the breadwinner for her family). far too often, economics really plays a factor in how the relationship will progress. so can it be done, we've read stories here that show it can be done. but we also know that there are really great big pitfalls to a relationship like this. and for it to really succeed, both parties will have to work hard to make it work

I agree brod. The context of how the relationship began will play a major part. As you said, a lot of it is economics. Kaya ba ng lalake suportahan c babae? As what May said, they are in this job for a reason. I am quite certain if they had the luxury most if not all of them would prefer more "normal" jobs.

-former BF of a top thera- ;)

Dapat lahat ng nandito magkita-kita, sama niyo rin ibang thera. Haha, matinding usapan ito

I actually setup something like that before. Date and venue was set. D lng n2loy kasi bumagyo but some GMs and myself decided mag EB over beer and exchange EScapades and love stories. ;)

Perhaps someone can take the lead and arrange something again. ;)

Hi May!

Kmsta?May kilala ako..Hahaha...Mabait, Gentleman, Mapagmahal...and I think he likes you...nkilala mo na xa, panay nga kwen2 nya about sau. I hope madevelop ung love story nyo. ;)

TC.

At least you gave equal footing to all GM's regardless of their status in life :D

kakatuwa naman na may mga nauwi sa relationship talaga oh..

kainggit! hahaha! :D

ilan pa kaya ang kikilalanin ko para di ko na sya isipin?

tutuloy ko na lng ang Spa tour ko baka along the way mawala din ang obsession kong to..

Sir Prince Arthas at Haring Baluga, pag nag organize po kayo, sama po ako ah.

Nakakatuwa namang mabasa ito.

Minsan kase may isang tao na nagsabi sakin na parang wala naman daw yatang nagtagal na magkarelasyong therapist at guest. Kase daw halos nababasa n'ya dito eh puro mga nagkahiwalay. Actually isang friend korin ang sumagot sakin ng ganito, "pano pa magsusulat dito sa mtc yung mga naging successful ang relasyon eh gusto na nga nilang manahimik pagkatapos nilang makawala sa larangan ng spa. Syempre dina isishare pa ng guest kase masaya na s'ya sa labas na mundo ng Spa kasama ng minamahal n'yang thera." Tama nga naman.

Ngayon heto ka Sir meiji at nagpapatunay na mayron namang naging forever na relasyon sa pagitan ng thera at guest.

At Agree po ako sa mga sinabi mo.

Minsan kase sinasabi na tangap ka pero minsan maririnig mo sa kanya na dina daw n'ya kaya at tinitiis lang daw n'ya mga sakit dahil sa trabaho mo. Di n'ya maintindihan na ayaw morin namang nasasaktan s'ya kaya ginagawa mo na lahat para lang maramdaman n'ya na dapat ka n'yang pagkatiwalaan sa kabila ng ganito nga ang work mo. Kaya lang ang masakit eh ang susumbatan ka n'ya kapag may pinag aawayan kayo na mali s'ya at iyon ang ipanlalaban n'ya sayo ang trabaho mo, para lang sabihing s'ya lang ang may karapatang magalit. Sa totoo kase mahirap maunawaan ng iba ang buhay mo, hangat di sila yung nasa sitwasyon.

Kahit ano pang paliwanag, mahirap ipaintindi...

Sir is it possible if you could set again another EB. If yes, I agree with CatMan that next year is better.

Likewise, let's see pero gusto ko rin.

Ayun oh! Game rin ako pero mas maganda pag sa January. Yung iba rin dito ay sana sumama. Mas okay kung si Prince Arthas ang mag-set :)

Pare mukang mabigat ang nararamdaman mo. Mahal mo na ba talaga si thera at alam niya na ba? Sure ka ba na true love iyan? Kaya mo bang suportahan ang needs niya?

Hahahaha...yeah, let's set one after the new year festivities. Keep in touch na lng d2 sa forums. ;)

It is confirmed.I am In Love.

I wrote In my previous post that I was really falling hard for a thera. I was loyal to her and we had a thing together.Despite it all, I was not fully invested.I decided to end the relationship.

Didn't cut clean and had to resort to to a lie. I told her that that I had a girlfriend.She was devastated.I felt guilty.

A few days passed and I wanted my old life back. I went to another spa and availed of their Top Thera who I already knew. This thera is super hot and no man in his right mind can ever refuse her charm. It started with the usual conversation and catching up. Then came the massage and finally the ES part. While she was at it- just all of a sudden, I lost my 'mojo'.All the desire was just not there.20 mins in the ES portion wala pa rin.So I told her- "Enough" - I gave her my tip, dressed up and walked away. I remember saying -"Sorry but thank you for helping me realize something". She was dumbfounded.

I am still in love with my girl.I am a total ass i know and damage has been done.Maling-mali at badtrip talaga ako sa sarili ko and I get what I deserve.

Guys.If you love.Give it your all.Don't hold back.

Life is too short to make stupid mistakes where a sign will read:

"Tanga!Huwag tularan"

I'll move heaven and earth to win her back.☹️