Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

For the guys who are starting to fall to their theras, I suggest you to read the fictional novel Eleven Minutes by Paolo Coelho :) Book report ko ito nung highschool at try to share it also to your therapist (o^^,o)

It goes like this...

Eleven Minutes (Portuguese: Onze Minutos) is a 2003 novel by Brazilian novelist Paulo Coelho based on the experiences of a young Brazilian prostitute called Maria, whose first innocent brushes with love leave her heartbroken. At a young age, she becomes convinced that she will never find true love, instead believing that "love is a terrible thing that will make you suffer.....". When a chance meeting in Rio takes her to Geneva, she dreams of finding fame and fortune yet ends up working as a prostitute.

As Maria drifts further away from love, she develops a fascination with sex. But when she meets a handsome young painter she finds she must choose between pursuing a dark path of sexual pleasure for its own sake, or risking everything for the possibility of sacred sex; sex in the context of love. (Wikipedia)

thanks sa pag share dude. :)

I've been to so many spas and never have i felt affinity to any of my theras, there"s just this one particular girl which caught my fancy. Breaking it down- she is different because of the ff reasons- 1) She looks like my high school crush 2) She fulfills my sexual fantasies 3) There is a connection 4) She listens very well. All I can say is that real or not- she is doing a mighty good job in keeping me enticed and maybe... in love?Just going with the flow for now...Good job girl.

I've been to so many spas and never have i felt affinity to any of my theras, there"s just this one particular girl which caught my fancy. Breaking it down- she is different because of the ff reasons- 1) She looks like my high school crush 2) She fulfills my sexual fantasies 3) There is a connection 4) She listens very well. All I can say is that real or not- she is doing a mighty good job in keeping me enticed and maybe... in love?Just going with the flow for now...Good job girl.

She found the chink in your armor, bro :)

Hello, let me share my experience with this.

Met my current GF in one of the spas near our place. It was her first week in the spa although it wasn't her first spa, so you could say that the timing was great. What I remember that was very different about her was her smile - she could basically light up the room with it. It was initially an awkward sessions, but it was one of the first times that I succumbed to a much higher ES than what I was willing to pay initially (good thing I had enough cash). Up to now, it still is one of the best sessions I've had in a spa.

I took her number after that initial session and I came back almost everyday during that week, she told me that it was a slow week for her so I took a bit of pity on her and promised to come back (little did I know it was only her tactic to get me back, but she had other guests during that time). She told me that she really liked me. We had so many sessions within that month that I finally asked her if she wanted to go outside for dinner and coffee, or maybe a massage. She obliged, and we had a really crappy first few dates but eventually it got better and better. We had some kind of sync going, even though the relationship itself wasn't too ideal. Now, we go out almost everyday, and we share expenses together. Sometimes, she actually shoulders more than me, but I try as much as possible to take care of everything. I told her I love her and she told me she loved me back, and we've been together for a few months now.

It has been quite a rocky few months especially since there have been so many lies, deceit, jealousy, selfishness, and other things like that. I guess my advice would be if you're going to go into this, be prepared to brush away all of those for the pursuit of something higher, and something more meaningful. More often than not, both of you will come from extremely different situations, as what happened to me. But what I do know, for the most part, is that I really truly love her, and I would be willing to do so much, and sacrifice so much of myself for her. Initially what I thought was that I wanted her because she's one of those in-demand theras, and that she was a prize for me. But then, as I grew to know her more, she is more than what most people perceive her to be, since she has a good heart and extremely deep running emotions. I never intended to fall for her so deeply but I guess we can't really plan things like this, it just happens.

Right now she's still in the industry, but for reasons that most people wouldn't understand. It's not super okay with me, but I am accepting what happens. She's a completely different person than what she appears to be to her guests, and I completely understand why. But so far we've been happy with our relationship and hoping that it will stay to be a long one :)

Damn bro. The feels. All the best to u.

Love,Lust or Infatuation?How does one know?When confronted with this dilemma try "Spanking the monkey" first. If after doing it and there is still longingness to see the thera and you cant seem to get her out of your mind, then we can rule out lust :). Some tell tale signs na nahulog ka na would be:

1. Paranoia( You keep on checking FRs about her)

2. Possessiveness( galit ka sa ibang GMs na may pantasya sa thera mo)

3.Sacrifice everyrhing (Time, money, effort, reputation-bahala na si Batman makita mo lang siya)

4. Extra sweet ka (pasalubong na food or anything she likes)

5.Feelng heaven when you receive a text message from her

6. Willing to pay the extra hours just to be with her

7.At times wala nang deed/ES.Usap na lang....

Might have missed some salient points but this list is just based on my experience.Masarap na mahirap talaga ma in love sa isang thera guys.

stop if you've heard this before...

you go to the spa (or mp) section of mtc. scan through the different threads until you see a thera who's picture catches your eye. you send her a pm and get a reply. you send her another one and soon you 2 are having a conversation. you find her funny and amusing so yet set a date to see her. when the day comes, you come in preparing yourself for any possibility. so you hook up and then you realize that you seem to hit it off. you leave with a smile and decide to get her again if only to check that you did hit off. soon you find yourself and your thera are getting comfortable with one another that you start exchanging digits. you also open up yourself to her and she offers her shoulder to cry on. she also opens up and you find yourself getting close to her. soon you think you're falling for her and start to wonder if it's all real. you check the site regularly and are sometimes agitated by the different FRs about her and other men expressing their intense attraction to her. so you set off wondering if the closeness is real or not or if you can take it to the next level.

sounds familiar. now substitute girl for the word thera, friends for mtc and frs with FB, and vibr (or whatsapp, fb messenger) for pm and coffee (or lunch/dinner) for the session in the cube. everything that you do when you enjoy a thera's company is the same thing you do when you are attracted to a lady introduced to us by friends. the only thing that is holding you back is the knowledge of what she does. but what if the lady you like has a reputation of having had a lot of bfs and it makes you think that she's slept with so many men. will you stop seeing her? if you really like her then all of this shouldn't matter for in the end, you like being with her and want to try and take it to the next level. so if you really like then go for it. what have you got to lose?

• Like (+1) 1

you go to the spa (or mp) section of mtc. scan through the different threads until you see a thera who's picture catches your eye. you send her a pm and get a reply. you send her another one and soon you 2 are having a conversation. you find her funny and amusing so yet set a date to see her. when the day comes, you come in preparing yourself for any possibility. so you hook up and then you realize that you seem to hit it off. you leave with a smile and decide to get her again if only to check that you did hit off. soon you find yourself and your thera are getting comfortable with one another that you start exchanging digits. you also open up yourself to her and she offers her shoulder to cry on. she also opens up and you find yourself getting close to her. soon you think you're falling for her and start to wonder if it's all real. you check the site regularly and are sometimes agitated by the different FRs about her and other men expressing their intense attraction to her. so you set off wondering if the closeness is real or not or if you can take it to the next level.

sounds familiar. now substitute girl for the word thera, friends for mtc and frs with FB, and vibr (or whatsapp, fb messenger) for pm and coffee (or lunch/dinner) for the session in the cube. everything that you do when you enjoy a thera's company is the same thing you do when you are attracted to a lady introduced to us by friends. the only thing that is holding you back is the knowledge of what she does. but what if the lady you like has a reputation of having had a lot of bfs and it makes you think that she's slept with so many men. will you stop seeing her? if you really like her then all of this shouldn't matter for in the end, you like being with her and want to try and take it to the next level. so if you really like then go for it. what have you got to lose?

Ambigat ng mga words of wisdom mo master! Salute

Mahal na mahal ko talaga yung thera ko even if I know she is not the sexiest. In fact, she is already a mom. But for me, she is the most beautiful and kind and sweetest I have ever known. I just know it. She shows. I can feel it. Mahirap lang isipin nga na pareho din ba ang level of treatment niya sa akin with her other guests? Call me selfish but honestly,I would love to read bad frs about her kasi she does everything good to me.

Love,Lust or Infatuation?How does one know?When confronted with this dilemma try "Spanking the monkey" first. If after doing it and there is still longingness to see the thera and you cant seem to get her out of your mind, then we can rule out lust :). Some tell tale signs na nahulog ka na would be:

3.Sacrifice everyrhing (Time, money, effort, reputation-bahala na si Batman makita mo lang siya)

Might have missed some salient points but this list is just based on my experience.Masarap na mahirap talaga ma in love sa isang thera guys.

Hahahaha! I'm done for...

Lalo na sa 5, 6 at 7. Hahaha! Nakakatawang mejo nakakaiyak.. Pero sa 2 mejo pigil pa ako..

Thanks for sharing this bro! I can relate :D

EXACTLY! I could not have put things in better perspective than the way you sir have said it.

The circumstances of how we met them and what they do for a living doesn't matter. There are people who met the woman they end up marrying because that woman was their best friend's GF. OR there are people who came from feuding families but still ended up together.

I find reading the posts in this section cathartic. Thank you guys for sharing your thoughts and opinion. :)

1 to 7 sapul ako. Paano mo naisip to... HeheheParang sa akin lang patama eto... Pero sa tingin ko parecover na ako, iwas na lang, or in my case hanap ng ibang thera, lesson learned.. :)

I wonder if there is a support system for recovering Spa-addicts?

Although, di pa naman ako addict (ata) pero baka dun ako makahanap ng sponsor, na tutulong sakin na awatin tong nararadaman kong to'.

May bf sya, may gf ka. Ni hindi nga ninyo alam ang last names ng isat isa. Ni hindi nga kayo nakalabas pa or nagkaron ng matagal na interaction outside of a cubicle. Panu mo masasabing nagfafall ka na?

These are the questions that keeps me awake at night. These are the questions that gnaws at my head as I try to do my work...

Anyway, padaan po. hahaha (tumatawa na lang para mapilit na maging masaya)

I wonder if there is a support system for recovering Spa-addicts?

Although, di pa naman ako addict (ata) pero baka dun ako makahanap ng sponsor, na tutulong sakin na awatin tong nararadaman kong to'.

May bf sya, may gf ka. Ni hindi nga ninyo alam ang last names ng isat isa. Ni hindi nga kayo nakalabas pa or nagkaron ng matagal na interaction outside of a cubicle. Panu mo masasabing nagfafall ka na?

These are the questions that keeps me awake at night. These are the questions that gnaws at my head as I try to do my work...

Anyway, padaan po. hahaha (tumatawa na lang para mapilit na maging masaya)

1. As for SPA-Addicts, hanap ka ng ibang pag kakaabalahan like sports, games or other hobbies na kakain ng time, money and effort mo.

2. Makahanap ka man ng sponsor na pipigil sayo. Walang mangyayari. Lalo na kung yun nararamdaman mo e something special towards a thera. Kahit sino bumangga giba. So it will be useless. Ikaw lang makapipigil sa sarili mo.

3. Nakakabobo mainlove. May bf sya, may gf ka. Pero nawawala yung rationale at sige ka parin. At most, mag sisimula yan sa infatuation. The moment you saw her, hindi na sya mawawala sa isip mo hanggang pag uwi mo. Everyday sumisingit sya sa isip mo hanggang palala ng palala na ultimo boses nya iniisip mo at gusto mo marining. Basically, you will think of her every single day. Minsan, pag mas madalang kayong mag kita, mas nang gigigil ka na makita sya uli dahil hindi ma feed yung kagustuhan mo na makasama sya. Everything isn't enough and you want more of her. Of her time, attention, love, care, everything. You become possessive. It is very easy to fall in love. Mahirap lang talaga yung to stay in love.

4. If it bothers you, then you must have fallen already for her.

I dunno, I wanted to answer your questions as someone who experienced it all, much worse I can say. I have fallen deeply and hit the rock bottom. Hindi ako makaahon even if I already threw everything. All I did is give it some time until I rise to the surface again. Love is a good thing. I wouldn't say that you should stop what you are feeling now. Cherish it, as only few experience it. So you are lucky. Love but don't expect too much. And if things went wrong, or love wasn't reciprocated to you. For the last time, love, until all your love for that person will be drained, until then you can only get out of the situation with no regrets.

And most important thing, you can't really tell that the thera is for real sayo until the day she throws everything she have just to be with you, for good. GFE can go to some scary extent. One can even act as far as being your wife, go to your place, care for you etc. But only few will stay with you in your worst.

Edited by MrCPA
  • Like (+1) 3

Dumarami na talaga mga naiinlove sa thera. Guys, hangga't maaga pa ay mag-isip at makiramdam maigi!

you make it sound like it's so bad. there's nothing wrong with falling for a thera. their profession doesn't make them awful people. are they worse than ladies who work in bpos, banks, etc?

if any of the gms here have fallen for a thera, then maybe the best advice we can give them is to make sure that they use their heads as much as their hearts.

1. As for SPA-Addicts, hanap ka ng ibang pag kakaabalahan like sports, games or other hobbies na kakain ng time, money and effort mo.

2. Makahanap ka man ng sponsor na pipigil sayo. Walang mangyayari. Lalo na kung yun nararamdaman mo e something special towards a thera. Kahit sino bumangga giba. So it will be useless. Ikaw lang makapipigil sa sarili mo.

3. Nakakabobo mainlove. May bf sya, may gf ka. Pero nawawala yung rationale at sige ka parin. At most, mag sisimula yan sa infatuation. The moment you saw her, hindi na sya mawawala sa isip mo hanggang pag uwi mo. Everyday sumisingit sya sa isip mo hanggang palala ng palala na ultimo boses nya iniisip mo at gusto mo marining. Basically, you will think of her every single day. Minsan, pag mas madalang kayong mag kita, mas nang gigigil ka na makita sya uli dahil hindi ma feed yung kagustuhan mo na makasama sya. Everything isn't enough and you want more of her. Of her time, attention, love, care, everything. You become possessive. It is very easy to fall in love. Mahirap lang talaga yung to stay in love.

4. If it bothers you, then you must have fallen already for her.

I dunno, I wanted to answer your questions as someone who experienced it all, much worse I can say. I have fallen deeply and hit the rock bottom. Hindi ako makaahon even if I already threw everything. All I did is give it some time until I rise to the surface again. Love is a good thing. I wouldn't say that you should stop what you are feeling now. Cherish it, as only few experience it. So you are lucky. Love but don't expect too much. And if things went wrong, or love wasn't reciprocated to you. For the last time, love, until all your love for that person will be drained, until then you can only get out of the situation with no regrets.

And most important thing, you can't really tell that the thera is for real sayo until the day she throws everything she have just to be with you, for good. GFE can go to some scary extent. One can even act as far as being your wife, go to your place, care for you etc. But only few will stay with you in your worst.

MrCPA, thanks for taking the time to write this sir. :)

I can tell that the things you said came from your own experience. I am thinking of abstaining from visiting Spas. But, let me see if I have that kind of self-control.

As for your first point, I guess it's something I am going to try. Maybe focus on a hobby or find a new obsession. I have been meaning to enroll at a boxing gym...

Totally agree with the second point. Pero parang sa addicts lang din, dapat may taong tlagang makakapitan mo pag alam mong malapit ka na mag give in sa bagay na gusto mo na sanag i-quit.

Third, yes. Sobrang nakakabobo.. At nakaka guilty rin. kasi kasama ko si gf tapos naalala ko sya. At alam ko naman din mag bf sya, at todo kwento pa nga sya,. kapag kasama ko sya. Kaya nakakabobo kasi nasasaktan ako sa kwento pero gusto ko pa rin kasi naririnig ko sya at natutuwa ako sa pagsasalita nya at sa mga maliliit na expressions nya tuwing nagkukwento sya..

Fourth, :( infatuation lang sana to'. or obsession... kasi kung love, mejo malabo.. wala naman nga akong mashado alam pa tungkol sa kanya at di pa nga sya kilala ng lubusan..

Last, tama ka. I have to let it all out. Kaya nga ako post ng post eh. Para mailabas na sana to. Para mejo maging normal naman ulit mundo ko... :D

Haha, si Boss Wheeljack ulit. I only mean that they need to use the different senses if the girl is just luring them for the services offered :)

maybe you could have phrased it better. because the way you said it makes it appear that the theras are not worth falling for.

besides if a gm has fallen head over heels for one, who's to say that the thera isn't feeling the same.

1-5 lang ako noon. Ayaw niya kasi tumanggap ng tip pag walang ES.

Kung mababaw lang ang bulsa niyo mahirap simulan yan, huwag nang ituloy.

MrCPA, thanks for taking the time to write this sir. :)

I can tell that the things you said came from your own experience. I am thinking of abstaining from visiting Spas. But, let me see if I have that kind of self-control.

As for your first point, I guess it's something I am going to try. Maybe focus on a hobby or find a new obsession. I have been meaning to enroll at a boxing gym...

Totally agree with the second point. Pero parang sa addicts lang din, dapat may taong tlagang makakapitan mo pag alam mong malapit ka na mag give in sa bagay na gusto mo na sanag i-quit.

Third, yes. Sobrang nakakabobo.. At nakaka guilty rin. kasi kasama ko si gf tapos naalala ko sya. At alam ko naman din mag bf sya, at todo kwento pa nga sya,. kapag kasama ko sya. Kaya nakakabobo kasi nasasaktan ako sa kwento pero gusto ko pa rin kasi naririnig ko sya at natutuwa ako sa pagsasalita nya at sa mga maliliit na expressions nya tuwing nagkukwento sya..

Fourth, :( infatuation lang sana to'. or obsession... kasi kung love, mejo malabo.. wala naman nga akong mashado alam pa tungkol sa kanya at di pa nga sya kilala ng lubusan..

Last, tama ka. I have to let it all out. Kaya nga ako post ng post eh. Para mailabas na sana to. Para mejo maging normal naman ulit mundo ko... :D

Goodluck sa balak mo sir na pag abstain sa SPAs. Kaya naman yan. Mas mahirap pa nga pigilan yung feelings kesa sa pag punta sa SPA eh. I'm not sure pero baka may dahilan ka bakit na in love ka sa iba. May something kang nakita dun sa thera na wala o nawala na sa gf mo. In that case, work it out with your gf. Kausapin mo sya kung may problema man. Kasi first of all, gf mo sya. But that experience, I mean, falling in love with the thera, might teach you something. You might realize who you should really treasure. Either your gf, or the new one, I can't tell, case to case basis naman. But at the end, lahat lang naman tayo nag mahal. Basta pag isipan mo lahat ng gagawin mo and make sure wala ka pag sisisihan, kasi at some point, naging masaya ka rin naman.

Active din ako dito before sa thread at sa topic na to. It just happened na nag lay low ako to move on. Hahahaha, so seeing someone experiencing the same situation I've been is like a dejavu. Though different endings.

Falling for a thera can be a challenge. One might even say it takes a huge amount of strength, sacrifice and perseverance knowing that she is with other men. But is it the same love and perseverance you feel if your girl is dying with cancer and you know you only have 2-3 years left together? And yet, you stay with her, try to comfort her through her ordeal which you yourself have made your own. You take her to chemo and radio therapies and watch her hair get thinner and fall off... you feel helpless and useless even though you are completely healthy. You look at her degrading body and everything is surreal because just a few months ago your lives were completely different... you were both healthy and strong and you had great plans for the future. All that suddenly turned to dust in the wind. But you love her... so you soldier on and stay with her through her pain and suffering and you pray against all odds... that she will get better and that you will get your lives back by some miracle... though in the back of your mind you know it is hopeless and the end is coming closer as the days go by. But you stay. You stay through the pain. You stay through the tears. You stay... knowing that in the end you will be left... broken... devastated... alone, with nothing but the stabbing pain to remember her by. How far can you go for your thera? If you can do this for her... if you believe she is worth this much... then you my friend ARE in love.