Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

mahirap pero sabi nga, love knows no boundaries... sa taxi at PUJ lang ang alam kong may boundary... :)

Agreed to the points of view of both masters "wheeljack65" and "MR. VDL." The delineation between business "transaction" and personal "relation" must be clear, else it would really become very complicated.

Pag "TRANSAKSYON" ang usapan, your logical mind takes control of the event and it is expected that you get your money's worth. You pay this amount and expect to get this service, you pay for that amount and must get that kind of service. If for one reason or another you are short-changed, you have the right to complain to management or gripe in the forum. That is how business transaction works. Simply put, you must get the fair and square "Value for Money."

Pag "RELASYON" naman and usapan, your psychological mind takes control of the situation and you are not expected to get your money's worth. You pay this amount and get a lousy service, so what? you value the relationship more than the money. You pay that amount and get above board service? So what, sometimes relationships have perks and privileges not provided to mere mortals. :) That's the essence of a relationship, you pay and never expect for a fair return! :wub:

If indeed you are in love with a therapist, then you're in a relationship!

PS

For business transactions, I always go for win-win or no deal. I once have an experience with a top thera, that for some reason or another, we cannot agree to a "win-win" transaction. I decided to go for no-deal, no-ES and no hard feelings. I still give her a fair tip for the massage, which she deserved.

For real relationships, it's always a two-way street. While you give without expecting something in return, you will soon find out that she too is also willing to give something to you without expecting any fair return on her part. And that what make's a relationship wonderful. At the end of the day, both of you will end-up being in a win-win situation.

Well said master

You need to divert your mind and heart to other things, do not make a world only for you and your thera (in the end you will both lose the battle hope it will not turn ugly and hurting each other)

If thera time then thera time after that go explore outside the world!

Good afternnon GM's!

Thanks fellow GM's for your practical advise.Hirap lang talaga kung papairalin ang puso.Just had a little quality time with her again and it was great.GF-BF na naman kami.May the universe grant me the courage to stop this madness.Soon....

GMs here have a wealth of experience we can draw wisdom from. I've had two thera gfs. The first one I got on my first ever visit to a spa. Being new in this, I instantly fell for the GFE treatment. But it ended in heartbreak. Five years later, I got another one, with a thera who fell for me. It was great. I helped to get her out of her line of work. We're still together. She was able to change her stars and made for a loyal gf. It's a matter of finding out which one's real.

Agreed to the points of view of both masters "wheeljack65" and "MR. VDL." The delineation between business "transaction" and personal "relation" must be clear, else it would really become very complicated.

Pag "TRANSAKSYON" ang usapan, your logical mind takes control of the event and it is expected that you get your money's worth. You pay this amount and expect to get this service, you pay for that amount and must get that kind of service. If for one reason or another you are short-changed, you have the right to complain to management or gripe in the forum. That is how business transaction works. Simply put, you must get the fair and square "Value for Money."

Pag "RELASYON" naman and usapan, your psychological mind takes control of the situation and you are not expected to get your money's worth. You pay this amount and get a lousy service, so what? you value the relationship more than the money. You pay that amount and get above board service? So what, sometimes relationships have perks and privileges not provided to mere mortals. :) That's the essence of a relationship, you pay and never expect for a fair return! :wub:

If indeed you are in love with a therapist, then you're in a relationship!

PS

For business transactions, I always go for win-win or no deal. I once have an experience with a top thera, that for some reason or another, we cannot agree to a "win-win" transaction. I decided to go for no-deal, no-ES and no hard feelings. I still give her a fair tip for the massage, which she deserved.

For real relationships, it's always a two-way street. While you give without expecting something in return, you will soon find out that she too is also willing to give something to you without expecting any fair return on her part. And that what make's a relationship wonderful. At the end of the day, both of you will end-up being in a win-win situation.

True!

GMs here have a wealth of experience we can draw wisdom from. I've had two thera gfs. The first one I got on my first ever visit to a spa. Being new in this, I instantly fell for the GFE treatment. But it ended in heartbreak. Five years later, I got another one, with a thera who fell for me. It was great. I helped to get her out of her line of work. We're still together. She was able to change her stars and made for a loyal gf. It's a matter of finding out which one's real.

good happy ending!

congrats! Just take good care of her and in any case there's a heat in an argument please dont tell/dwell on her past because she will be hurt more.

Edited by MR.VDL

Good for you sir....As the song goes, love moves in mysterious ways. I am overwhelmed to hear another successful GM-Thera relationship that exceeded the usual "Money-Sex" barter between the 2 parties. ;)

I think i am falling for my regular thera, at first i was just trying to replace my former thera that have just retired. Lagi nya ako inaasar about her,we always talked about her, then in one of my visits she told me, nakakainis ka.., sabi ko bakit, she told me that ginagawa ko sya pnakip butas. That is when it started, suplada ang dating nya pero ang sweet nya sa akin, na addict na ako sa kanya, na miss ko n sya pag di ko kasama. Then in one of my usual visit she told me, minura nya pa ako i her usual suplada tone, tang ina mo _____ pag ganyan ka palagi ma in love na ako sa iyo nyan. Nabaliw na ako niyakap ko sya, pero wala ako nasabi. Nung pauwi na ako tnext ko sya ask ko sya kung bola lang ba yun. Sabi nya kung di lang ako aalis mainlove tlga sya sa akin. Nag i love you ako sa kanya, nag reply din sya ng love you too. Nakuha nya na ako ever since, lalo ako naaddict. Then last visit ko while we are doing the deed, biglaan n lang nya sinabi na "sana araw araw ganito" sabi ko ha? Napatigil ako, bumigay ako sabi ko, di ba pwede? Sabi nya in suplada tone, di pwede kasi taken ka!. Since last that visit di na ako matahimik, i decided na wag muna magpunta dun. Di ko kaya na maheartbroken sa kanya. Baka kasi GFE lang yun.. Mga GMs, i am thinking of stop seeing her, or at least change thera.. Ano po ang dapat gawin. Help please

And what if it's all GFE, you feel what? Hurt? Angry? Disappointed? But at least you found out and that is more important than sitting here wondering if there is more to it than that.

So go ahead and take a chance. Life is all about taking chances and if we don't get the results we want, we can always say we learned something and what we learned will always help us in the future

And what if it's all GFE, you feel what? Hurt? Angry? Disappointed? But at least you found out and that is more important than sitting here wondering if there is more to it than that.

So go ahead and take a chance. Life is all about taking chances and if we don't get the results we want, we can always say we learned something and what we learned will always help us in the future

well said master!

life will be boring if you dont take the risk if you are very sure!

goodluck to you bro.

Napakadali sabihin na wag na sya balikan sir, mahirap po gawin.., hindi na lang kasi sex binabalikan, masarap kasi sya kasama, minsan umabot kami 3hrs yata, 2 hours lang kwentuhan, the rest alam nyo na.., it also does not help na super cute nya.. That face..pang artista tlga..But for my own sake, think first try to focus on other things...

Napakadali sabihin na wag na sya balikan sir, mahirap po gawin.., hindi na lang kasi sex binabalikan, masarap kasi sya kasama, minsan umabot kami 3hrs yata, 2 hours lang kwentuhan, the rest alam nyo na.., it also does not help na super cute nya.. That face..pang artista tlga..But for my own sake, think first try to focus on other things...

I try not to have feelings na kasi I know it will be dangerous. Alam ko kasi I have been in love before and nasasaktan lang ako everytime nakakabasa ako ng fr. Kaya ayoko na nagkaron ng feelings. Natuto na ako.

Masakit talaga yan Paps na mabasa mo yung FR tungkol sa mahal mo.

Just imagine kung anu yung pakiramdam mo while reading an FR that yung love of your life is "willing to please" sa guest niya.

Idagdag mo pa diyan yung mga napaka-detailed na FRs like:

"we tried all positions, missionary, wot, cow-girl, reverse cow girl, and "helicopter", and isang oras kaming hard f*#^k^ng"

"libog na libog si XXXX, and sarap na sarap yung bbbj niya, then cim pa"

"The girl is around 21 yrs old, white flawless complexion, 5'3" and has a slim but tight body. Shes got a cute pair of tits, small, perky and firm, with erect nips"

"She gave me a bbbj and did multiple positions. It took us the whole hour or so coz the phone rang na just when I entered the shower room after the deed"

Nakaksira ng ulo yung mga ganyan Paps

Sagad to the bones yung sakit niyan Paps.

Hello, let me share my experience with this.

Met my current GF in one of the spas near our place. It was her first week in the spa although it wasn't her first spa, so you could say that the timing was great. What I remember that was very different about her was her smile - she could basically light up the room with it. It was initially an awkward sessions, but it was one of the first times that I succumbed to a much higher ES than what I was willing to pay initially (good thing I had enough cash). Up to now, it still is one of the best sessions I've had in a spa.

I took her number after that initial session and I came back almost everyday during that week, she told me that it was a slow week for her so I took a bit of pity on her and promised to come back (little did I know it was only her tactic to get me back, but she had other guests during that time). She told me that she really liked me. We had so many sessions within that month that I finally asked her if she wanted to go outside for dinner and coffee, or maybe a massage. She obliged, and we had a really crappy first few dates but eventually it got better and better. We had some kind of sync going, even though the relationship itself wasn't too ideal. Now, we go out almost everyday, and we share expenses together. Sometimes, she actually shoulders more than me, but I try as much as possible to take care of everything. I told her I love her and she told me she loved me back, and we've been together for a few months now.

It has been quite a rocky few months especially since there have been so many lies, deceit, jealousy, selfishness, and other things like that. I guess my advice would be if you're going to go into this, be prepared to brush away all of those for the pursuit of something higher, and something more meaningful. More often than not, both of you will come from extremely different situations, as what happened to me. But what I do know, for the most part, is that I really truly love her, and I would be willing to do so much, and sacrifice so much of myself for her. Initially what I thought was that I wanted her because she's one of those in-demand theras, and that she was a prize for me. But then, as I grew to know her more, she is more than what most people perceive her to be, since she has a good heart and extremely deep running emotions. I never intended to fall for her so deeply but I guess we can't really plan things like this, it just happens.

Right now she's still in the industry, but for reasons that most people wouldn't understand. It's not super okay with me, but I am accepting what happens. She's a completely different person than what she appears to be to her guests, and I completely understand why. But so far we've been happy with our relationship and hoping that it will stay to be a long one :)

• Like (+1) 1

Wala talaga, GFE lang talaga. I feel very stupid.. Ignored every sign...lesson learned n lang. Pure business lang talaga sya.

Nagsisi ako na nagfall ako sa kanya sana inenjoy ko n lang. Ok lang din nagkaalaman na agad.. Few regrets only. Would have done it again.

at least you know now.

in my case, i have a favorite thera who i see regularly. at first, i admit that it was too see if i can gain better mileage with her. but over time, i saw something in her that made me not care anymore about the mileage. in fact i am even perfectly content to just sit there and chat with her in the room. in short, i was falling for her. but the circumstances would not allow me to pursue her in a romantic way so instead i always tried to use my head over my heart. but i still found myself seeing her regularly and on the way there each time, i would tell myself, this is the last time you should see her. but all these thoughts would melt away everytime i see her. you see with her, i found myself being with a kindred spirit - one who would be willing to open up just as she is willing to listen. so for a couple of hours a week, i allowed myself to forget all the worries and cares of the outside world. so seeing her was a form of escape and i found myself looking at her in a different light. it didn't help that so many other people loved her.

so she will remain a great "what if". if the situation were different then i would have gladly pursued her. but it is not so instead i will have to be content with having her as a best friend - one who you can argue and have disagreements with but end up forgiving each other because that's how relationships work. hopefully she feels the same way too.

• Like (+1) 2