Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Falling for a thera can be a challenge. One might even say it takes a huge amount of strength, sacrifice and perseverance knowing that she is with other men. But is it the same love and perseverance you feel if your girl is dying with cancer and you know you only have 2-3 years left together? And yet, you stay with her, try to comfort her through her ordeal which you yourself have made your own. You take her to chemo and radio therapies and watch her hair get thinner and fall off... you feel helpless and useless even though you are completely healthy. You look at her degrading body and everything is surreal because just a few months ago your lives were completely different... you were both healthy and strong and you had great plans for the future. All that suddenly turned to dust in the wind. But you love her... so you soldier on and stay with her through her pain and suffering and you pray against all odds... that she will get better and that you will get your lives back by some miracle... though in the back of your mind you know it is hopeless and the end is coming closer as the days go by. But you stay. You stay through the pain. You stay through the tears. You stay... knowing that in the end you will be left... broken... devastated... alone, with nothing but the stabbing pain to remember her by. How far can you go for your thera? If you can do this for her... if you believe she is worth this much... then you my friend ARE in love.

Feels. Damn.

Alright then sir and I didn't want to convey that it is wrong to love a thera. Good to hear if both parties have a mutual feeling for each other.

If I'm going to patronize espas frequently there might be a chance that I'll fall in love too. Especially if you're going to focus on your apple of the eye thera. However, there are still many girls outside the espa industry that capture my attention.

i get your point. the most that i can i say to them is to be careful. both sides have to be very careful. but the truth is it's no different from falling for a lady not from the espa industry.

Goodluck sa balak mo sir na pag abstain sa SPAs. Kaya naman yan. Mas mahirap pa nga pigilan yung feelings kesa sa pag punta sa SPA eh. I'm not sure pero baka may dahilan ka bakit na in love ka sa iba. May something kang nakita dun sa thera na wala o nawala na sa gf mo. In that case, work it out with your gf. Kausapin mo sya kung may problema man. Kasi first of all, gf mo sya. But that experience, I mean, falling in love with the thera, might teach you something. You might realize who you should really treasure. Either your gf, or the new one, I can't tell, case to case basis naman. But at the end, lahat lang naman tayo nag mahal. Basta pag isipan mo lahat ng gagawin mo and make sure wala ka pag sisisihan, kasi at some point, naging masaya ka rin naman.

Active din ako dito before sa thread at sa topic na to. It just happened na nag lay low ako to move on. Hahahaha, so seeing someone experiencing the same situation I've been is like a dejavu. Though different endings.

Feeling ko sir marami akong pedeng matutunan sayo.. Salamat po!

Wow!Thank you fellow gents.These are very raw and real experiences.We are baring it all in this forum amd can't help but be more knowledgable, inspired and humbled by your experiences.Keep it coming so that we keep on learning.For the theras na minahal,nagmahal , nambusted o na broken hearted-Eto kaming mga GM's,so very vulnerable in this tread.😌

Alam niya ba feelings mo?

@Solaryan i agree on this. Maybe tell her how you feel so she can help you cope with it. If you get rejected, at least it's what you've been trying to do in the first place, which is stop having feelings for her. If you tells you something else more favorable, then it's a bonus for you :)

Falling for a thera is not a bad thing....we are humans too and we have emotions as well...you guys should just understand what the job entails...After all, isn't love about acceptance?

So do you have a story to share about this, ms may? :)

I once fell in love with a thera. She is so sweet. so kind and the most beautiful girl I ever met.
We talk to each other like a there's is no thera work thing. She talks to me like we know each other for a long time.
Sometimes we had a dinner after our deed because she dosent want to have a client anymore. Maybe because of the tip I am giving to her is enough for that day.
I like the way she tells her life to me. Like a sister telling a story to her bigger brother like a family.

But everything changes when I saw her walking out with the client, I don't know why I felt different.
because she even told me wait for a hour coz she still has a client. I know it's her work but I just accidentally fall in love.
I don't know why I felt that way. It's like a pain in chest that I could now release.
But still I choose her during that time.

Then I felt different, It's like the fantasy has been over.
When I look at her picture, the feeling of being inlove with her is gone.
So I realize, maybe I was just obsess on how beautiful and lovely her face.
Then I never go back to her work again. Because of what I saw when she is with her client.
I can still remember, she said goodbye to me.
She knows I felt bad, waiting for her with the client.
Sometimes I can receive a text from her, but I realize all the text she sent was a random text for all of her client.
I thought it was just for me. But still it's just her work.

To all who love a thera, it's not bad because we need some love to keep on going.
But we also need to think that we can find a true love if we will love ourselves so that others will love us too.
Let's not look for a love cause love will find a way to love us.
We will see it in a proper time at a right place.

Edited by pokemongo1985

I once fell in love with a thera. She is so sweet. so kind and the most beautiful girl I ever met.

We talk to each other like a there's is no thera work thing. She talks to me like we know each other for a long time.

Sometimes we had a dinner after our deed because she dosent want to have a client anymore. Maybe because of the tip I am giving to her is enough for that day.

I like the way she tells her life to me. Like a sister telling a story to her bigger brother like a family.

But everything changes when I saw her walking out with the client, I don't know why I felt different.

because she even told me wait for a hour coz she still has a client. I know it's her work but I just accidentally fall in love.

I don't know why I felt that way. It's like a pain in chest that I could now release.

Then I never go back to her work again. Because of what I saw when she is with her client.

Sometimes I can receive a text from her, but I realize all the text she sent was a random text for all of her client.

To all who love a thera, it's not bad because we need some love to keep on going.

But we also need to think that we can find a true love if we will love ourselves so that others will love us too.

Nice move coz of that, you earned my respect.

Nice move coz of that, you earned my respect.

Nice move coz of that, you earned my respect. Sorry I mistyped my previous post.

Well said sir. Your story encompasses the risks involved with falling for a thera. But that is also the same when we fall for the hot girl in the office or the campus crush. We get flattered when they shower us with extra attention and grit our teeth when they don't. But in order for us to really understand all this is to really try and get into the minds and hearts of theras. If we have something to lose, they also have as much to lose. When they fall for a client, they also face the uncertainty of nor knowing whether what we feel or give is real. Technically, we are at an advantage because we can pick and choose theras anytime. They are on the receiving end and have to do a good job or else people will say bad things about them. In the end both parties risk a lot if they want to go further. I only hope that those who fell for one will end up with a fairy tale ending

Let's be honest. For a lot of us, the reason why we don't really pursue them is we want to be sure. In other words, we want a sure thing and since we are getting the intimate moments already, that part is now out of the picture. And that's the reason why they don't work. Because as much as we want to be certain about what they feel, they also feel the same way

Amen to that Mr. Wheeljack.We need to look beyond the intimacy level and see each others intentions, motivation and values. Communication is key as what other GMs have suggested.

Yes because if we want to know if it's all for show then that's how they feel too. Probably some questions that go through their head are: is he for real or is he just going to use me as someone who he wants to be with when he needs to get off for free? What happens if its real, will he make me stop? How will I support my family if I do?

Relevant questions that if we put ourselves in their shoes tell us that the sending of mixed signals isn't a one way street.

agree also

As others had said, theras are just like us. They are humans and not machines, have feelings and get hurt too.

They are there for different reasons but I had met several whom I can say have more character and principle than

the so called "decent". They are worth to fall in love too just like anyone of us.

Yes because when they open up they show their real selves. They have no illusions or maintain air about who they are.