Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

You must be referring to the love story that was posted here. By the way, the circumstances that led your friend to be a mistress is different from the circumstances of the girl in question so apples to oranges.

The girl cheated because they did not have any money while your friend cheated because her dad was going to the slammer. Your friend was in a "kapit-sa-patalim" situation. The girl in question wasn't.

I don't mean to burst your bubble but just because she doesn't do it to you doesn't mean she never did it to others. Hence, the concept of differing mileage.

No two circumstances are exactly the same. However, in both cases, cheating happened because outside factors forced them to.Not because they belong to a certain profession.

There was this therapist a couple of years back who was one of the "it" therapists. When I tried her, I had a great time. She was the real deal and I was able to have my way short of "singing" since she didn't "sing" because that was her rule only to find out that she "sang" to another guest. I didn't mind since I am aware of the concept of differing mileage. You win some, you lose some.

Again, we are seeing eye to eye here.

I guess, my question would be (more to myself, but I will welcome anyone's answer), how do I find that out, for certain? Most if not all, will keep it to themselves to maintain the perks he is getting. Plus, there's also a possibility that a GM will lie to you to make you feel bad about the thera you like.

So all in all, it's a leap. Honestly for me, if I find out that she gives more mileage to other clients than she gives me. I will be sad, but I am at a point, where I don't think I can stop myself from seeing her. I tried that already, only to realize that Joker (Jared Leto's version) was right. Desire becomes surrender. Surrender becomes power. My only thought now is, how come she gets all the power? lol :D

Anyway, nice discussions going on in this thread.. :)

I don't mean to burst your bubble but just because she doesn't do it to you doesn't mean she never did it to others. Hence, the concept of differing mileage.

I didn't notice this earlier. No bubble was burst, James. I hope you don't mind me calling you by your first name. Hehe.. I feel that somehow we are more acquainted now, since we have been exchanging our POVs on this topic.

I am aware of the many possibilities that is or can be happening. Like for example, she may be doing that service before but stopped for her bf's sake. But, since her previous clients have already grown to that service she may only be doing that for those select clientele. Or she may not really be doing it for clients only for those she's in a relationship with. There's also a chance that she only does it for thos she find attractive (myself not included :( )

There's a lot, trust me, I spent so many nights pondering all my questions.

But at the end of all this (dawn), I still want to go see her. Even if we may end up just talking...that's how much I like what I am getting form her. Her time....

You win some, you lose some. I am pretty sure there are customers whose egos get pricked when they find out that their regular or favorite therapist raised the level of her extra to her other customers when he thought he was getting that level of extra exclusively.

Sure, you can call me "james". You can even call me "The Lone Ranger". :lol:

Hahaha...that's one of the most overused lines among therapists, "Sau ko lng ginagawa to."...I have grown to accept that unless the thera does something really out of her way like return your tips, go out with you on dates, maybe even make love with you outside the confines of the spa without payments involved, then the ES that you get is mostly likely at par with other clients. She makes you think that you are getting a higher mileage as a marketing ploy, to make you patronize her services and hers only. ;)

I don't know where to begin my reply to this post. :D

Anyway, I have work to do.. So, maybe later. Or maybe someone else can take over. lol :D

All I can say is, spirochete, again brother. I mean no offense to what I am about to say. Sincerely.... But, not all of them are like your ex. As you have seen, there college students/ college graduate theras out there who are just making the most of what fate/life has dealt them. It does not, in anyway decrease their value and values (morals)* as people. Even JC was judged by the Pharisees for allowing Magdalene to follow him and his disciples.

My point is, who are we to judge? Love and be loved.

If it didn't work, the blame is on one or both parties, but please don't blame it on a job..

It's off putting to say, nah, she's a thera so she's prone to this blah blah blah.. I'm better of with a non-thera gf etc.. If that is what you believe in, then again, by all means go for it. No one will stop you. We're all free here. Free to love a thera and free not to love one.. :)

Last, di naman lahat ng GMs matanda na. May mga nasa 20s din naman.. haha! :D

Solaryan off to work....

* Footnote: offtopic - pero have you guys noticed, mejo marami na akong nakikitang theras na may necklace na cross noh. Wala lang. observation ko lang..you're free to interpret it anyway you want to...

Wishing u good luck if you are pursuing a relationship with one and hope reality wont be harsh on you like what it did to me. I have the same mindset like you back then even defending their line of work. In time you will realize bakit maraming tao na sobrang gipit na din pero nagtitiyaga s minimumwage kahit n may itsura nman to sell their body. It all comes down to their values and respect sa sarili. I am in no position to judge its everyone decision to do what they want in life. Wish u well.

Hahaha...that's one of the most overused lines among therapists, "Sau ko lng ginagawa to."...I have grown to accept that unless the thera does something really out of her way like return your tips, go out with you on dates, maybe even make love with you outside the confines of the spa without payments involved, then the ES that you get is mostly likely at par with other clients. She makes you think that you are getting a higher mileage as a marketing ploy, to make you patronize her services and hers only. ;)

Haha! I have the same thoughts. She only really likes you if you met her outside for dates wherein she is not paid to spend time with you. And all the rest he said.

Anyway, I am not pursuing, cause' she is already taken. So I am just enjoying this madness, I call my life. :D

Wishing u good luck if you are pursuing a relationship with one and hope reality wont be harsh on you like what it did to me. I have the same mindset like you back then even defending their line of work. In time you will realize bakit maraming tao na sobrang gipit na din pero nagtitiyaga s minimumwage kahit n may itsura nman to sell their body. It all comes down to their values and respect sa sarili. I am in no position to judge its everyone decision to do what they want in life. Wish u well.

thank you for wishing me well sir! :)

I can only hope to land an amazing woman (devil may care on what she does for a living). :D

u

I don't know where to begin my reply to this post. :D

Anyway, I have work to do.. So, maybe later. Or maybe someone else can take over. lol :D

All I can say is, spirochete, again brother. I mean no offense to what I am about to say. Sincerely.... But, not all of them are like your ex. As you have seen, there college students/ college graduate theras out there who are just making the most of what fate/life has dealt them. It does not, in anyway decrease their value and values (morals)* as people. Even JC was judged by the Pharisees for allowing Magdalene to follow him and his disciples.

My point is, who are we to judge? Love and be loved.

If it didn't work, the blame is on one or both parties, but please don't blame it on a job..

It's off putting to say, nah, she's a thera so she's prone to this blah blah blah.. I'm better of with a non-thera gf etc.. If that is what you believe in, then again, by all means go for it. No one will stop you. We're all free here. Free to love a thera and free not to love one.. :)

Last, di naman lahat ng GMs matanda na. May mga nasa 20s din naman.. haha! :D

Solaryan off to work....

* Footnote: offtopic - pero have you guys noticed, mejo marami na akong nakikitang theras na may necklace na cross noh. Wala lang. observation ko lang..you're free to interpret it anyway you want to...

Na enlightened din me that It all comes down to their values, willing to improve and respect sa sarili. Yung mga nag tiyaga sa maliit n halaga natutong makuntento sa konti memerun cla at kung nag karoon man ng matinding problema mas matibay ang knilang pananampalatay at mag tiis not compromising the trust at foundation ng relationship.

No wonder dba ang mga thera karamihan maluluho ang pamumuhay, mataas ang pangarap, nag cocondo agad or bibili ng kotse because that inflates their ego and pride. Samantalang ang mahihirap masaya n makaipon sila ng maliit s bangko at may pang celebrate cla ng pamilya nila hangang pag tanda kahit isang kahid isang tuka. The line of being a thera corrupts the mindset of the individual due to achieving money without necessarily improving onself and working hard for it. Ito nga dahilan why they need to hide from society or else dba they should be proud of their work and people will look up on them on how much money they can earn quick.

I am in no position to judge, just giving my opinion upon learning it the hard way para malaman ng ibang tao what they will face. Tigas kasi ng ulo ko nun to enter into this kind of relationship against the advice of everyone. I have no one to blame but myself and not her line of work. Wish u well GMs for the great inputs!

Like a certain Ms M. and you sir?Hihihihi...anyway, I was just teasing....Your life is your own. Whatever approach you do when a thera begins her marketing style, you and you alone will be responsible for the consequences. down the line ;)

Good luck brother.

words of wisdom ni popoy

Dba, kaya tayo iniiwan ng taong mahal natin kasi baka meron bagong darating na mas okey. Na mas mamahalin tayo. Yung taong hindi tayo sasaktan at paaasahin. Yung nag-iisang taong magtatama ng mali sa buhay natin ng lahat ng mali sa buhay natin..

oh yeah, idol mister aries... meron kayang dumating na ganun?

Hahaha! matigas ulo ko at gusto ko talagang wag magfall.. pero panu pag falling na nga. Dahil palaban ako, lalabanan ko pa rin...ganun talaga eh. don't give in, fight it! Try to meet other people: thera and non-thera. Para masaya. :)

Pero tao lang ako, at magpapasko na, baka pedeng regalo na rin sa sarili ko na mag indulge sa alam kong later pagsisisihan ko, di ba?

Parang pag diabetic ka, pero pasko naman so kumain ka ng ice cream, fruit salad, cake for dessert. Tapos uminum ka ng maraming juice. Ang mindset mo, pasko naman.. baka pedeng ngayon lang mag indulge di ba? Tapos ganun ulit sa new year's eve? :D :D :D

Hay....

First time I saw her, everything fell in place. Yun bang tinatawag na love at first sight. Yes, may ganon. Everything was right and beautiful.

I did swear I wouldn't get any other theras except her, maybe until I no longer have the physical strength to.

I did. Only her.

But she left the industry so sudden and there wasn't a day that I didn't think of her.

I miss the only thera I fell in love with.

First time I saw her, everything fell in place. Yun bang tinatawag na love at first sight. Yes, may ganon. Everything was right and beautiful.

I did swear I wouldn't get any other theras except her, maybe until I no longer have the physical strength to.

I did. Only her.

But she left the industry so sudden and there wasn't a day that I didn't think of her.

I miss the only thera I fell in love with.

Sir, curious lang ako.. Why won't you pursue her now? I mean now, that she's no longer a thera, wouldn't it be nicer to court her and win her over? Anyway, you don't have to answer. I am just inquiring because, I hope to see your love story have a happy ending...

Edited by Solaryan

Finally had the time to catch up and read, been a very hectic past few days....

Anyway, before anything else, I am taking this opportunity to thank all the gents I have exchange ideas with in this forum. If you noticed, this is the thread where I am most active as I see it as a good avenue to venture outside of the usual sexually themed discussions in the other trails (Of course I like them too but this thread is a welcome respite..Haha). A good sounding board to air out real life experiences, give advise and share love stories.

Merry Xmas dear GMs...I hope you enjoy the holidays, value the time spent with your families and give praise and thanks to all the blessings received. Catch you again here in the forums, or better yet, visit me in my spa and we can discuss all these in person....in a more intimate setting. :D :D :D

Edited by curvermay

Anyway, before anything else, I am taking this opportunity to thank all the gents I have exchange ideas with in this forum. If you noticed, this is the thread where I am most active as I see it as a good avenue to venture outside of the usual sexually themed discussions in the other trails (Of course I like them too but this thread is a welcome respite..Haha). A good sounding board to air out real life experiences, give advise and share love stories.

Merry Xmas dear GMs...I hope you enjoy the holidays, value the time spent with your families and give praise and thanks to all the blessings received. Catch you again here in the forums, or better yet, visit me in my spa and we can discuss all these in person....in a more intimate setting. :D :D :D

merry christmas to you also ms.may...i like that intimate setting though...😋😋

Sir, curious lang ako.. Why won't you pursue her now? I mean now, that she's no longer a thera, wouldn't it be nicer to court her and win her over? Anyway, you don't have to answer. I am just inquiring because, I hope to see your love story have a happy ending...

Let's just say there are complications, on both ends.

merry christmas too, ms curvermay!!! where can i visit you? i've always had this problem...