Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Hard but worth it

I want to believe that every chance at love is worth it. The circumstances in a client-thera setting makes it even more so. There has been real life testimonials in this forum about such success stories and I would hope these would give inspiration to people who might find themselves in the same situation. The chance of failure is great, mainly because of the industry that we are involved in. But would it not be sweeter in the end if the couples overcome these challenges and actually make the relationships work?

Diamonds, arguably the most precious stone known to us, are formed after undergoing tremendous amounts of heat and pressure. Pretty accurate metaphor for relationships too don't you think? :) :) :)

• Like (+1) 4

I want to believe that every chance at love is worth it. The circumstances in a client-thera setting makes it even more so. There has been real life testimonials in this forum about such success stories and I would hope these would give inspiration to people who might find themselves in the same situation. The chance of failure is great, mainly because of the industry that we are involved in. But would it not be sweeter in the end if the couples overcome these challenges and actually make the relationships work?

Diamonds, arguably the most precious stone known to us, are formed after undergoing tremendous amounts of heat and pressure. Pretty accurate metaphor for relationships too don't you think? :) :) :)

inspiring ata ang love story ni Curvermay...

I agree with you. I've read somewhere that men value the things that they worked hard for. If they went though hardships and difficulties just to make it work, those are the things they tend treasure the most.

I truly and sincerely admire those who made a GM-Thera relationship work. Even those that attempted this feat. I can't even imagine the trials and tribulations that they have to go through as a couple. But I know, it not a picnic at the park.

And it is for that very reason that I find solace in reading and posting in this thread, I feel a little bit jealous of these lucky GMs, but a whole lot more inspired by the stories they share.

inspiring ata ang love story ni Curvermay...

I agree with you. I've read somewhere that men value the things that they worked hard for. If they went though hardships and difficulties just to make it work, those are the things they tend treasure the most.

I truly and sincerely admire those who made a GM-Thera relationship work. Even those that attempted this feat. I can't even imagine the trials and tribulations that they have to go through as a couple. But I know, it not a picnic at the park.

And it is for that very reason that I find solace in reading and posting in this thread, I feel a little bit jealous of these lucky GMs, but a whole lot more inspired by the stories they share.

the thing is, falling in love with a thera is no different from falling in love with any other woman. it's just her job that adds complications to the relationship. but how different is that from a woman who has a child out of wedlock, or a lady who had several bfs before you and has acquired a reputation for being an easy lay, or a woman who's social status doesn't match yours. they're all the same. and how about it if you are the one on the wrong side of the tracks like if you are in love with a girl who's super rich, or super intelligent or a family of politicians. you will still put in the work to show that you're worth it.

and this is exactly the point that ms may is trying to make, a relationship takes work. it is never easy for once you're past the initial stage of romance, then you will also have to work hard to sustain it.

the thing is, falling in love with a thera is no different from falling in love with any other woman. it's just her job that adds complications to the relationship. but how different is that from a woman who has a child out of wedlock, or a lady who had several bfs before you and has acquired a reputation for being an easy lay, or a woman who's social status doesn't match yours. they're all the same. and how about it if you are the one on the wrong side of the tracks like if you are in love with a girl who's super rich, or super intelligent or a family of politicians. you will still put in the work to show that you're worth it.

and this is exactly the point that ms may is trying to make, a relationship takes work. it is never easy for once you're past the initial stage of romance, then you will also have to work hard to sustain it.

very well said idol

Idol ko na rin si Wheeljack.. parating maraming sense mga sinasabi nya. Andaming nakukuhang wisdom. :)

Salamat!

once you get past the hurdle of her profession then it's all the same right. i mean it's like being in love with a lawyer who always stays late at work, or a doctor who's always on call, or woman who works in the bpo industry and works at night, while you work during the day. their profession should not be the reason why it won't work because in the end, it's just a job. and i'd like to believe (and we have had testimonials from gms here) that when you truly love someone and she loves you back, you will both make an effort to make it work. the burden to make it work should not be on her alone because you have to do your share of the heavy lifting too.

Totally and completely agree with you sir. :)

I don't see the profession as a road block in pursuing someone.

I have a different reasons for not being able to. First, she has a BF, whom she is deeply in love with.

Second, I just ended a relationship with someone, so I am in no state to start a new one.

Which is why, I allow myself the simple joy of just reading other people's love stories here. And of course, the occasional visits to the MTC Spas to help make me feel better ;) ! I wish I had knowledge of MTC before, it would have helped me with my previous breakups too.

Totally and completely agree with you sir. :)

I don't see the profession as a road block in pursuing someone.

I have a different reasons for not being able to. First, she has a BF, whom she is deeply in love with.

Second, I just ended a relationship with someone, so I am in no state to start a new one.

Which is why, I allow myself the simple joy of just reading other people's love stories here. And of course, the occasional visits to the MTC Spas to help make me feel better ;) ! I wish I had knowledge of MTC before, it would have helped me with my previous breakups too.

I actually have contemplated that question for a long time sir. Will her profession matter? As much as we try to say it doesn't, if you are new to this, its bound to eventually be a factor. How can any sane man sleep at night knowing his GF is making out, being intimate with another guy? It is really an acquired resolve. You have to learn how to accept it and unfortunately, it takes awhile...Now, I am more open minded about these things.I have been exposed to the industry for more than 10 years so I have my experience to fallback on. If I have another relationship with a thera (I'm working on that one..Lol), I learned its best we let them do their own decisions. If they decide to leave the industry, it must be because it is what they want, not because we pressured them to do so. ;)

I actually have contemplated that question for a long time sir. Will her profession matter? As much as we try to say it doesn't, if you are new to this, its bound to eventually be a factor. How can any sane man sleep at night knowing his GF is making out, being intimate with another guy? It is really an acquired resolve. You have to learn how to accept it and unfortunately, it takes awhile...Now, I am more open minded about these things.I have been exposed to the industry for more than 10 years so I have my experience to fallback on. If I have another relationship with a thera (I'm working on that one..Lol), I learned its best we let them do their own decisions. If they decide to leave the industry, it must be because it is what they want, not because we pressured them to do so. ;)

Nice take on this matter! I also noticed the name change. Welcome back LesLuthor!

Isa pang bagong idol ko ang nagpost. Sabi ko pa naman, di muna ako popost. Kasi nakakahiya ako na lang ng ako nagpopost dito..

Sir, malayo pa po ako sa pag aattempt ng kahit anung relationship talaga. Kaya satisfied na ako sa mga shinishare nyo.. I posted in another thread ata na, I will live vicariously through others muna. Pathetic as that may sound.

Hats off to all of you gents. As for me, I am just an avid reader of your stories and of course, occasional visitor of the Spas with hot and beautiful ladies. For now, that is own way of making myself happy. :)

#simplepleasuresmunaparahappyangbuhay

Nice take on this matter! I also noticed the name change. Welcome back LesLuthor!

Hahaha...I only changed my name to "Prince Arthas" after I broke up with a certain thera. There were too many butt hurt old clients of hers taunting me about the failed relationship and I got tired of reading their PMs. ;)

Now, I don't care anymore. As May said, it was better giving it a try than to have done nothing at all. I fell in love, I tried to make it work, I moved on...and now I am once again ready for the next phase of my life, stronger and more mature from the lessons learned in my previous relationship. ;)

Edited by Lesluthor

Hahaha...I only changed my name to "Prince Arthas" after I broke up with a certain thera. There were too many butt hurt old clients of hers taunting me about the failed relationship and I got tired of reading their PMs. ;)

Now, I don't care anymore. As May said, it was better giving it a try than to have done nothing at all. I fell in love, I tried to make it work, I moved on...and now I am once again ready for the next phase of my life, stronger and more mature from the lessons learned in my previous relationship. ;)

Haha! Sir may PM ako ngayon. Pero di ako kasali sa mga hater/bitter na nagPM dati ah.. hahahah!

If di mo po sagutin tanung ko, okay lang. respect. Pero curious lang talaga ako...

Haha! Sir may PM ako ngayon. Pero di ako kasali sa mga hater/bitter na nagPM dati ah.. hahahah!

If di mo po sagutin tanung ko, okay lang. respect. Pero curious lang talaga ako...

I replied. It is not a secret anyway. If you have been to the Cubao-Antipolo spas, its a pretty much publicized relationship. ;)

I replied. It is not a secret anyway. If you have been to the Cubao-Antipolo spas, its a pretty much publicized relationship. ;)

Now I get it, bro. Why you had to send me a pm inquiring what ES it was I had with this particular thera and to which I did not reply. For what it's worth, I just want to assure you I never got her services :)

i agree with you. like you said, it's easier said than done which is why it will really take a lot of work and a bold leap of faith for the relationship to work.

And i thought i was alone! Talking about PMs (in relation to the main topic of course)

I've received quite a lot of PMs from several members inquiring about a certain thera from Antipolo/Cubao/Marikina (yes, you could say we both treat each other in a special way, but we were just not meant for each other). Some of the inquiries were pretty much straight to the point and plain offensive. When i showed the inquiries to her, she even noted that some of those asking were current customers trying to get more mileage. (Cheapskates!!!)

Anyway, I wanted to be nice so I replied in the proper decorum.

I am still very close to this thera and i continue to see her from time to time. Our relationship is unique and it would be worth sharing, BUT its a story that I swore to keep between the two of us.

Now I get it, bro. Why you had to send me a pm inquiring what ES it was I had with this particular thera and to which I did not reply. For what it's worth, I just want to assure you I never got her services :)

My apologies bro..that's called due diligence. It was 2 months into our relationship that I finally got her out of the industry. She was quite known as giving very high mileage so FRs from excited clients drove me crazy.

In fairness to me, before we had a thing, I really share intel I have with other GMs and I also write fairly long and detailed FRs for the benefit of everyone. My relationship with her of course changed the status quo. ;)

And i thought i was alone! Talking about PMs (in relation to the main topic of course)

I've received quite a lot of PMs from several members inquiring about a certain thera from Antipolo/Cubao/Marikina (yes, you could say we both treat each other in a special way, but we were just not meant for each other). Some of the inquiries were pretty much straight to the point and plain offensive. When i showed the inquiries to her, she even noted that some of those asking were current customers trying to get more mileage. (Cheapskates!!!)

Anyway, I wanted to be nice so I replied in the proper decorum.

I am still very close to this thera and i continue to see her from time to time. Our relationship is unique and it would be worth sharing, BUT its a story that I swore to keep between the two of us.

Ah...it cant be helped bro...most clients go to these spas to find instant gratification, they don't go here to find love. As such, majority of the GMs would ask and inquire about the level of mileage we get about certain theras.

And yeah, im returning to my old handle name. The thera and myself are done. No need to hide my identity....Besides, I got a new apple of my eye now....Lol

Edited by Lesluthor