Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Very interesting talaga mga post dito sa thread ng falling for a thera. Parang nasabi na lahat ng fellow GMs everything that needs to be said, mostly how risky it is to fall in love with your thera, and how other GMs still cant help it, and how others have learned the hard way (ubos savings, heartbroken, etc.)

One unique observation is that some of our idol GMs here are referring to just this one legendary therA. di naman lahat pero sabihin natin 70%? Or even more. Not more than once her name has been dropped here already.

Question for the GMs, why her? I mean, you can get attracted physically and sexually, but fall hard? Like i said, 70% even more.

Another question is, seems that you know very well youre in love with one and the same thera. But, it seems very supportive kayo with each other? No rivalry? May the best GM wins?

Again, just curious. Peace brothers.

Because she's one of a kind if you will get to know her better lalo mo syang mamahalin ang pag ka sweet niya at yung personality niya. May sense sya kausap or lets say masarap sya kausap hindi mo aakalaing thera siya pag nakasalubong mo sa labas because the way she dress lalo na yung smile niya that captured many hearts.

Pero unti unti ko ng tinatanggap na may napili na sya and I know she's happy right now. Wherever you are sana ok ka at masaya ka thank you for all the memories that we've had

na curious ako sa question. hindi ko magets

as per my understanding bro...

Normally, before you fall in love with someone, you need to:

meet, get interested, get to know, courtship then become intimate... last yung pagiging intimate

Pag sa spa, you fall in love differently:

meet, get to know, become intimate, get interested, get to know AGAIN, courtship... may baliktad hahaha

Apply mo yung question with these factors bro... ma-gets mo na yan!

Edited by 제이크

Curious lang ako.. Kung yung thera na nainlove kayo eh di nyo nameet sa spa or naavail sa spa eh ganun pa rin kaya ang mangyayari? Would you still fell for her?

tingin ko isa yan sa ok na isipin when considering kung may something more between you and the thera aside from what happens during ES. which brings me to...

as per my understanding bro...

Normally, before you fall in love with someone, you need to:

meet, get interested, get to know, courtship then become intimate... last yung pagiging intimate

Pag sa spa, you fall in love differently:

meet, get to know, become intimate, get interested, get to know AGAIN, courtship... may baliktad hahaha

Apply mo yung question with these factors bro... ma-gets mo na yan!

kaya siguro may nangyayari after ng intimacy (interest, getting to know, etc) dahil sa oxytocin. i dont have a medical/chem/bio background but i think the difference in the order of what happens is what makes gm-thera matters of the heart interesting haha. it's more like one night stands na sa dating app/site mo nakikilala tapos tumatagal yung thing niyo

i don't really give much thought to the question though, at this stage in my life nasa enjoy mode ako and wala pa naman akong sparks na naeexperience sa thera. so yung mga insights ko based sa dating app/site experience, which as i said is what i think to be more similar to gm-thera matters of the heart. silver lining na lang siguro, i have had friends nagkarelasyon like boyfriend girlfriend yung nakikilala nila sa dating app, and may nakuwento na rin sa akin ang isa kong naging thera na may co-thera sila na kinasal sa GM so making this work is not impossible

I still remember the very first time i had a chance to be with her.

it suprised me that she was at the door 5mins after i was assisted inside the room.

asked me if i really got 2 hours for her, and my only reply was " for you it's worth it".

Everytime we meet are special...and really are worth it!

they say it's hard to fall in love in this kind of business, but the work does not define her.

I learned a lot from her too. to be more patient, understanding, willing to sacrifice, to be motivated and

to be hurt... to the point that I told myself, is this worth it?

YES it is!

I thank her, for making me more creative in expressing my feelings

and making me fall even deeper in love with her.

Edited by TOPpie.1

Napaka interesting na question..

I would say not necessarily. We can only act/feel on what is presented to us, and the 2 situation may bring different vibes.

Curious lang ako.. Kung yung thera na nainlove kayo eh di nyo nameet sa spa or naavail sa spa eh ganun pa rin kaya ang mangyayari? Would you still fell for her?

Wala ako in too deep. Feelings are too deep na to the point na d na ako mapakali

rest ka muna to get your senses back boss... don't think ahead hahaha. minsan kasi we think of scenarios na magkasama na kayo, na kayo na ni theralabs niyo, kung ano ano na pinapasok NATIN sa isip natin na baka ganon na, in-love din sa atin or what... kaya pause ka muna... balik mo yung life mo to BEFORE you met her... don't forget the reason why you went to the spa in the first place... to get R&R&R (Rest, Relaxation & Release!) di yung madagdagan ang stress sa life mo hehehe.. my 2 cents brotha.

Edited by 제이크

rest ka muna to get your senses back boss... don't think ahead hahaha. minsan kasi we think of scenarios na magkasama na kayo, na kayo na ni theralabs niyo, kung ano ano na pinapasok NATIN sa isip natin na baka ganon na, in-love din sa atin or what... kaya pause ka muna... balik mo yung life mo to BEFORE you met her... don't forget the reason why you went to the spa in the first place... to get R&R&R (Rest, Relaxation & Release!) di yung madagdagan ang stress sa life mo hehehe.. my 2 cents brotha.

Thanks for the advice sir. Believe me i've been trying to get back on track but bumabalik at bumabalik. I'm qt a point na pag d kami nagkita d ako nakakatulog so i resort to drinking. Napaka complicated kasi ng situation namin, she's a thera na bi so may ka relationship sya na according to her she wants to get out of the relationship na din. Napaka higpit ng ka relationship nya so talagang nakaw na sandali lang kami parati, i meet her sa spa then usually hatid sa kanila(live in sya with the gf). We're already at the point na tinetxt na ako ng gf since nahuli mga text namin.

Very interesting talaga mga post dito sa thread ng falling for a thera. Parang nasabi na lahat ng fellow GMs everything that needs to be said, mostly how risky it is to fall in love with your thera, and how other GMs still cant help it, and how others have learned the hard way (ubos savings, heartbroken, etc.)

One unique observation is that some of our idol GMs here are referring to just this one legendary therA. di naman lahat pero sabihin natin 70%? Or even more. Not more than once her name has been dropped here already.

Question for the GMs, why her? I mean, you can get attracted physically and sexually, but fall hard? Like i said, 70% even more.

Another question is, seems that you know very well youre in love with one and the same thera. But, it seems very supportive kayo with each other? No rivalry? May the best GM wins?

you will not be curious if you had her services...hahaha the reason her quote....then if you had? i guess you'll be joining the bandwagon...

Youll Never Know Until You Try! And if you want to try, its Too Late. :lol:

Rivalry. Meron yan. Pero in a Silent way lang siguro.

Youll Never Know Until You Try! And if you want to try, its Too Late. :lol:

Rivalry. Meron yan. Pero in a Silent way lang siguro.

"YOU'LL NEVER KNOW UNTIL YOU TRY"

Yan ang sikat na linya niya,walang araw at gabing di q siya namiss-miss ko na sya

Umaasa ako na pag bungad ko sa MTC acct ko may reply siya o chat man lang pro wala mukhang tuluyan niya ng tinalikuran ang mundo ng Espa(for almost 6 mos)

Naming mgkakilala sobra ko siyang hinangaan sa taglay nyang kabaitan at lambing lalong lalo na ang strong personality niya, ang lungkot lng icpin na wala na siya. Nakita ko fb acct nya mukha na siyang happy pro di ko alam ang dahilan bakit siya nawala single naman aq may maaus na trabaho at madami akong offer sa kanya pro bakit'? ' ang sakit sakit lagi ko na lang tinitignan mga picture niya ang ilan nabura na sa mundo ng MTC kc nawala na ang thread nila buti na lang may na save ako.I love her so much everything about her........... She's more than a Girl she's a complete package of a Woman

I remember my boss told me... before you do it... please prepare your emotions...

Yes i did it... and WTF... mafofall ka tlaga... sweet, smooth, bubly, maganda, malambing... at lahat lahat... yung tipong lahat ng gusto mo nasa kanya na...

Pero alam ko na limitado lang lahat... 2 hours?

At hindi ko rin alam tunay nyang pangalan... sino ba siya outside ng spa?

Iyon n ba ang una't huli?

Gnun din b siya s ibang GM?

Both ways masasaktan kami pareho...

Kaya enjoy every moment habang mgkasama kami s limitadong mundo n iyon...

Kung kaya ko ulitin, go...

Pero pagkatapos... may sarili n kaming buhay...

But it doesn't end there to care for her... somehow...

Ayokong may na-realize ako sa sinabi mo Sir at the expense of your misery.. pero tama ka. Silver lining. Thanks.

Tanong sa lahat ng madalas tumambay dito tsaka kasi walang 'fallen for a thera' thread haha.. kung di kayo nagkatuluyan ni theralabs at active pa siya sa industry, would you still visit her strictly as a GM?

Yes... as a GM...

Might bring some treats too!

things are not complicated...sa normal na niligawan na naging gf at asawa...naghihiwalay rin as both of you know your faults.

with theras...there are parts that you are accepting of her personality and confessions. Though, kadalasan , we judge and categorize them as pampalipas oras lang.