Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

10 hours ago, Exec said:

If the thera has not shown her real life, her deepest secrets and her true character shaped by years in her trade,  then she has not shared her pain, etc.  As you said "walang away, tampuhan at stess".  Those moments are plain GFE and he is just a GM.

Karamihan naman ng nakukuha ko naglalabas ng sama ng loob sakin. One even shared that her mom was a bar girl and she said mana mana lang daw lol. She even called her mom.mukhang pera on one of our sessions

10 hours ago, Exec said:

If the thera has not shown her real life, her deepest secrets and her true character shaped by years in her trade,  then she has not shared her pain, etc.  As you said "walang away, tampuhan at stess".  Those moments are plain GFE and he is just a GM.

mmmm ewan ko. 

i had a thera na takbuhan nya ko ng lahat ng prob nya and secretkeeper nya ko. pag magkaaway sila magkapatid, pag kaaway nya jowa, pag nagseselos sya, nung may naka ONS sha and nagka pregnancy scare, when she misses her mom and goes sa sementeryo, etc. 

but twice nung naka encounter ako ng emotional and mental distress and needed someone, naramdaman ko ang coldness nya. when i said not doing well and bahala na if makipagkita ako, all i got was "ok ingat". la man lang tell me whats wrong etc. didnt even emo reacted to my sad fb posts. 

so.. wala. one way street. wasnt falling for her or anything, pero nagreciprocate na rin ako nung nagkaprob sya ulit with coldness. nah. im just a guy she's using... might as well il just use her bod nalang.

1 hour ago, bosorero said:

Im exclusively going to spas kasi. Does it mean mp girls earn more than spa girls?

siguro depende sa lakas sir, my regular had stints abroad actually kaka uwi niya lang nun and ako first guest niya (I think) when she went back for a 2 week stint. pero we know attendants na may sasakyan, yung iba siguro galing sa sponsor pero yung iba talagang pinaghirapan nila

• Winner! (+1) 2
4 hours ago, dominickcruise said:

siguro depende sa lakas sir, my regular had stints abroad actually kaka uwi niya lang nun and ako first guest niya (I think) when she went back for a 2 week stint. pero we know attendants na may sasakyan, yung iba siguro galing sa sponsor pero yung iba talagang pinaghirapan nila

May proud pa nga para sabihin na may sasakyan siya.

Banggit ni 75 or 95 ata tisay/chabacana from Zamboanga ng Kremlin "available ako pag nakita mo yung aking Monterong naka park sa harap".

6 hours ago, Duel of Fate said:

mmmm ewan ko. 

i had a thera na takbuhan nya ko ng lahat ng prob nya and secretkeeper nya ko. pag magkaaway sila magkapatid, pag kaaway nya jowa, pag nagseselos sya, nung may naka ONS sha and nagka pregnancy scare, when she misses her mom and goes sa sementeryo, etc. 

but twice nung naka encounter ako ng emotional and mental distress and needed someone, naramdaman ko ang coldness nya. when i said not doing well and bahala na if makipagkita ako, all i got was "ok ingat". la man lang tell me whats wrong etc. didnt even emo reacted to my sad fb posts. 

so.. wala. one way street. wasnt falling for her or anything, pero nagreciprocate na rin ako nung nagkaprob sya ulit with coldness. nah. im just a guy she's using... might as well il just use her bod nalang.

Sad Bro… baliktad naman sa akin,I had this thera na always bubbly Hindi nag shashare ng problema ang gaan kasama,masayahin at parang feeling Ko Wala sya ng problema,then sya Takbuhan Ko if I feel na down ako at stress tapos ok lng sa knya comfort nman nya ako,then one time I asked her kung Wala ba sya problema,ang sabi lng nya “kaya nga kau pumupunta dto kasi stress kau at gusto nyo maging happy kahit isang Oras lng then Bakit at mag kwento ng problema sa taong may problema dn” napahiya na lng ako,sadly bigla Syang naglaho na lng kasabay ng pandemic at hindi Ko na alam kung nasaan na sya,madami naghahanap sa knya na GM,napaka mysterious nya dahil sa Tagal Ko sya regular Hindi sya nag kwento about sa personal nya 

10 hours ago, bosorero said:

Im exclusively going to spas kasi. Does it mean mp girls earn more than spa girls?

Sure MP earn more sometimes top MPA

9 hours ago, Duel of Fate said:

mmmm ewan ko. 

That the point she just using you. And many theras like this bro they will told only the sadnesss part of her life did ever told the happiness?? Never !!! Cause that their trick to us pity them will their problems (we dont know also its real or not the problems rememeber she is theras and i think she good enough too make a drama)

3 hours ago, Simpler said:

Sad Bro… baliktad naman sa akin,I had this thera na always bubbly Hindi nag shashare ng problema ang gaan kasama,masayahin at parang feeling Ko Wala sya ng problema,then sya Takbuhan Ko if I feel na down ako at stress tapos ok lng sa knya comfort nman nya ako,then one time I asked her kung Wala ba sya problema,ang sabi lng nya “kaya nga kau pumupunta dto kasi stress kau at gusto nyo maging happy kahit isang Oras lng then Bakit at mag kwento ng problema sa taong may problema dn” napahiya na lng ako,sadly bigla Syang naglaho na lng kasabay ng pandemic at hindi Ko na alam kung nasaan na sya,madami naghahanap sa knya na GM,napaka mysterious nya dahil sa Tagal Ko sya regular Hindi sya nag kwento about sa personal nya 

Better she no tell you bro her personal life. If she tell you her personal but all is fake or drama for what right? As i can said her we cant believe all the story from theras. 

For GM who think most of theras life in misery life i think that other way round most of them have luxury life. You just dont know the real them the real their social media account or etc

11 hours ago, Duel of Fate said:

mmmm ewan ko. 

12 hours ago, bosorero said:

Karamihan naman ng nakukuha ko naglalabas ng sama ng loob sakin. One even shared that her mom was a bar girl and she said mana mana lang daw lol. She even called her mom.mukhang pera on one of our sessions

22 hours ago, knightdavion said:

How we know if she share her life is real or not? Many of them sure will just said the pity or sad stories of their life. I never heard the will share how they buy house buy car buy gold to us or how happy they with their bf/husband

I first met my GF thera on a booking at dawn almost a year ago.  I was really tired,  no sex happened but we spent the two hours and a bit more joyfully talking among others about her trip with her relatives that day from a beach at a southern island,  her work and my work.  I paid the entire fee sans tip.  She is sharp and intelligent.  Perhaps she was looking for someone with enough sense who can speak to her on the same level.  I am certain that we made a positive connection on that very first meeting. 

From then,  it is a conscious effort for me to develop that connection across many aspects of our lives -  her thyroid and depression ailments, her divine beliefs, her finances, her ex’es, their characters, her erogenous zones, etc, etc.  This is also for my benefit as I really wanted to know her intimately.  It is her inner beauty that truly attracted me.  This, I have narrated in my first post in this forum.  Attraction,  then love anchored on a person's character is much more intense and sustainable.

When she was much younger,  she had a live in partner of ten years. She confesses that I know more of her deeper and even darker secrets compared to him.  Her last BF of 2018 knows her to a level of just a client/GM.  That BF lied to her of being married so I imagine that their conversations were simply ‘not open’.  Even her pet cats are intimate to me and I shared many moments with her and them.  We have the same tatoos made on our hands when we were in an SEA country a couple of weeks ago.  We wear the same Tibetan bracelets.

I am married so we could not be “friends” in FB.  However,  we know each others true FB accounts.

Edited by Exec

napapansin ko lang some who work as threa MPA CCA etc na may sabit. when you trace their husband sa social media ilalagay lang nila sa FB as single para hindi matrace ni GM or Sugardaddy kung may asawa si Thera MPA etc na bumabahay sa kanya or binubudol yung mga GM or Sugardaddy po. may na trace kasi ako na CCA na wowork sa club sa may Timog URBN ata yung name. nung sinearch ko sa FB yung husband ng wife ng wowork as CCA sa sa timog mukhang nilagay na single. mukhang may alam yung husband na may binahay sa wife nya yung nagwowork sa Timog para hindi matrace nilagay na lang na single at dinelete na may anak na sila po.

Edited by EPJ
1 hour ago, Exec said:

I first met my GF thera on a booking at dawn almost a year ago.  I was really tired,  no sex happened but we spent the two hours and a bit more joyfully talking among others about her trip with her relatives that day from a beach at a southern island,  her work and my work.  I paid the entire fee sans tip.  She is sharp and intelligent.  Perhaps she was looking for someone with enough sense who can speak to her on the same level.  I am certain that we made a positive connection on that very first meeting. 

From then,  it is a conscious effort for me to develop that connection across many aspects of our lives -  her thyroid and depression ailments, her divine beliefs, her finances, her ex’es, their characters, her erogenous zones, etc, etc.  This is also for my benefit as I really wanted to know her intimately.  It is her inner beauty that truly attracted me.  This, I have narrated in my first post in this forum.  Attraction,  then love anchored on a person's character is much more intense and sustainable.

When she was much younger,  she had a live in partner of ten years. She confesses that I know more of her deeper and even darker secrets compared to him.  Her last BF of 2018 knows her to a level of just a client/GM.  That BF lied to her of being married so I imagine that their conversations were simply ‘not open’.  Even her pet cats are intimate to me and I shared many moments with her and them.  We have the same tatoos made on our hands when we were in an SEA country a couple of weeks ago.  We wear the same Tibetan bracelets.

I am married so we could not be “friends” in FB.  However,  we know each others true FB accounts.

sabi nga sa kataga nung isang GM, pag mahal mo ipakikila mo sa asawa mo lmao

On 1/27/2023 at 5:36 PM, bosorero said:

I have never got a therapist that bought a car. And im usually booking the top ones.

They all said its not their priority at the moment.

Sometimes yung ibang  top thera sila yung d mo makikitaan ng Yabang,they using a low end fone sometimes keypad fone pa nga eh tapos sila dn ang mahilig mag kwento ng sad stories na akala mo Totoong naghihirap,tapos makikita mo na lng sa parking naka auto at iPhone pa,style ng mga top thera para bigyan ng malaking tip

May mga honest naman kasi before they work in the spa naka kotse na sila.

Me: Subukan kita papunta na ako dyan

Recep/thera: Paalis na kasi ako mapapalaki ang parking fee ko

Me: O sige idagdag ko sa tip yung parking fee

Another thera habang hinihimay ang tip: Ito pangkain ko, ito sa bills at ito sa parking fee

Me: Eto dagdag para sa parking

One thera met a car accident buti hindi siya nasaktan. She has to travel from Solaire to the spa at night. 

4 hours ago, Simpler said:

Sometimes yung ibang  top thera sila yung d mo makikitaan ng Yabang,they using a low end fone sometimes keypad fone pa nga eh tapos sila dn ang mahilig mag kwento ng sad stories na akala mo Totoong naghihirap,tapos makikita mo na lng sa parking naka auto at iPhone pa,style ng mga top thera para bigyan ng malaking tip

This is the truth. They only will show you the sadness  of their life or pityful of their story. That already their skill to attract GM who wanna give more tips, for she can borrow money or even sponsor them. When you see their real social media account you will see how happy them with their luxury life with their bf.

3 hours ago, plug said:

May mga honest naman kasi before they work in the spa naka kotse na sila.

Me: Subukan kita papunta na ako dyan

Recep/thera: Paalis na kasi ako mapapalaki ang parking fee ko

Me: O sige idagdag ko sa tip yung parking fee

Another thera habang hinihimay ang tip: Ito pangkain ko, ito sa bills at ito sa parking fee

Me: Eto dagdag para sa parking

One thera met a car accident buti hindi siya nasaktan. She has to travel from Solaire to the spa at night. 

I meet one top MPA and she is honest even in the room she show off her iphone 13 that time and also told me she have car and park in front of the MPA. I respect her so much she is honest and not like other who just tell their pitiness of their life just to cow your cash.

May na try din akong thera before and she told me na bago lang talaga sya, 2 weeks pa lang ata? Then as per her, mayaman daw talaga sila na may business ung family nila. Wala lang daw syang magawa sa free time nya kaya sya nag-try. hirap ma-convince since di sya masisilaw sa mga offer. But FV is 10/10 guaranteed.

1 hour ago, Skemedu said:

May na try din akong thera before and she told me na bago lang talaga sya, 2 weeks pa lang ata? Then as per her, mayaman daw talaga sila na may business ung family nila. Wala lang daw syang magawa sa free time nya kaya sya nag-try. hirap ma-convince since di sya masisilaw sa mga offer. But FV is 10/10 guaranteed.

had a similar exp with a bar girl sa burgos. she works sa bar para free board and lodging mga 4 to 5hrs lang, she works for a notary firm sa ortigas and she was part of a clan that does fish / seafood exportation in negros. 

never got to more than a few touches and kisses with her sa 2 visits. naging clingy. nang ghost ako. nung nagparamdam nako kalive in na nya some IT guy and they were migrating na to palo alto CA. pinamukha saken "ikaw kasi e ayaw mo saken" 

22 hours ago, knightdavion said:

This is the truth. They only will show you the sadness  of their life or pityful of their story. That already their skill to attract GM who wanna give more tips, for she can borrow money or even sponsor them. When you see their real social media account you will see how happy them with their luxury life with their bf.

May patxt txt pa na Wala sila pambayad sa bahay at ilang buwan na daw sila ng d na kakabayad,kaya need lumipat at kailangan ng pang deposit ng bahay worth 20k😳ako nman naawa ayun Bigay agad,tapos stalk Ko fb thru common friend na thera din BOOOM naka kotse ganda,condo may pa story pa ng mga mamahaling bags Bigay ng sugar daddy 😂😂

ang alam ko para hindi sila mag imbento ng ilan kasinulangian na istorya na kasamang kepad na cellphone na ipapakita sa guest para mag budol kailanan ata mag bayad ng guest ng 10 to 15K na ES para pag balik ni guest anu na Iphone ipapakita sa guest at sasabhin may sasakyan sya na ipapakita pa nya mismo yung picture ng sasakyan nya sa cellphone nya mismo dun sa guest po.

Edited by EPJ
2 hours ago, Simpler said:

May patxt txt pa na Wala sila pambayad sa bahay at ilang buwan na daw sila ng d na kakabayad,kaya need lumipat at kailangan ng pang deposit ng bahay worth 20k😳ako nman naawa ayun Bigay agad,tapos stalk Ko fb thru common friend na thera din BOOOM naka kotse ganda,condo may pa story pa ng mga mamahaling bags Bigay ng sugar daddy 😂😂

That why i tell about the REAL of their life so no more GM'S with kind heart here been take advantanges of bad theras.
So did she pay you back the money?
As better dont borrow them what ever their reason just better "you give service then i paid" so no string attached. once you give loan to them they wont return even will ask more loan in next time.
And we really dont know what she use the money for many i see is use for maintain their luxury life. Sorry to said they prostitute sometimes also scammers when into money.

Edited by knightdavion
2 minutes ago, knightdavion said:

That why i talk about the REAL of their life so no more GM'S with kind heart here been take advantanges of bwd theras.
So did she pay you back the money?
As better dont borrow them what ever their reason just better "you give service then i paid" so no string attached. once you give loan to them they wont return even will ask more loan in next time.
And we really dont know what she use the money for many i see is use for maintain their luxury life. Sorry to said they prostitute sometimes also scammers when into money.

Off course Akala Ko kasi kmi,noob lang 🤣🤣🤣minsan natatawa na lang ako at pinag daanan Ko yun at alam Ko na mga style nila pag ganun,tama ka idol if they need loan mag service sila then pay the standard amount?mimsan nga naawa pa ako kasi keypad fone samantala nasa top sya at yung mga Walang top naka iphone Kaya ayun binigyan Ko latest na iPhone only to find out madami na pala sya ng iPhone at binebenta nya sa kapwa thera🥺😳🤣

4 hours ago, Simpler said:

Off course Akala Ko kasi kmi,noob lang 🤣🤣🤣minsan natatawa na lang ako at pinag daanan Ko yun at alam Ko na mga style nila pag ganun,tama ka idol if they need loan mag service sila then pay the standard amount?mimsan nga naawa pa ako kasi keypad fone samantala nasa top sya at yung mga Walang top naka iphone Kaya ayun binigyan Ko latest na iPhone only to find out madami na pala sya ng iPhone at binebenta nya sa kapwa thera🥺😳🤣

Omg you even bought her lastest iphone?? That their trick sir use the lowest phone to let us see their life is pity. This is the fact they have more than 1 phone usually 1 is their real phone (the newest phone ) then the guest/spa working phone (usually is old phone let said iphone 7 or android phone ) 1 the sponsor/sugar daddy, 1 the GM bf phone and etc. hahaha

Edited by knightdavion