• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Well actually 3 beses akong nagka GF ng thera...

The 1 is from Ameca spa and the 2 ay nakilala ko via common friend...

And yes having a long lasting relationship with a thera or GRO are possible but the reality is most of it will not last...

My advice is if your going or are into a relationship with a Thera now you have to be smart and accept the reality of this industry...

Nagwork ako sa omise sa Japan and I know how the girls work their game with their customers...

Edited by Thugsoulja6g

Reminder:

To have fun is good. And we certainly like it. So please keep it positive and polite. We may take action against any posts and / or topics that could cause unrest in the community beyond a civil and polite disagreement.

Please respect members at all times. You may not make personal attacks and there will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member, in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory.

P.S. 4 members have been suspended so this thread can keep going.

Reminder:

To have fun is good. And we certainly like it. So please keep it positive and polite. We may take action against any posts and / or topics that could cause unrest in the community beyond a civil and polite disagreement.

Please respect members at all times. You may not make personal attacks and there will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member, in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory.

P.S. 4 members have been suspended so this thread can keep going.

This is noted ma'am. We understand and respect the rules of this online community. We like to be here and we love to share our thoughts/ideas about this topic. So for you to lift the "lock" status means a lot to us.

Back to regular programming...

Guys, I find my past few weeks of posting and just focusing on other things (and to be honest, other theras) cathartic. I think I am now ready to face my crush therapist and not be googly eyes and daydream about having a life with her.

Thanks MTC! Hahah! :D

More importantly, thanks to the other hot and pretty theras! ^_^

Edited by Solaryan

You know which thera you can trust better?

Yung thera that tells you what she EXACTLY does with another client. LOL

And another thing. If she can tell you what EXACTLY she does with another client, she can tell you other things.

Like ANOTHER GREAT THERA you can try out. LOL

There's no better way to test a thera's honestly than talking about WHAT SHE DOES WITH ANOTHER CLIENT.

Edited by Jake Celestine

I might be mistaken, but in this kind of relationship...i think "Chemistry" is of utmost importance.

Like Chemistry in the real world, some elements will combine with others to form compounds. Hydrogen for example when combined with Oxygen in just the right amount will form water (needed for life), and that same Hydrogen when combined with Chlorine will result to Hydrochloric/Muriatic acid (needed for...cleaning the toilet). ;) In the same way, we GMs interact with people in our lives, including our dear therapists, and each interaction produces different "chemical" combination so to speak...and sometimes, we combine with a few people to produce the legendary substance known as the "philosopher's stone" that can turn anything into gold...ahh.. that "elixir of life!" :)

I would like to share a conversation between a thera and a GM that goes something like this...

Therapist: Tinatanong nila kung mag jowa daw tayo.

GM: Anong sagot mo?

Therapist: Hindi ko jowa yun

GM: Tama ka, alam mo naman na di tayo pwedeng mag-jowa. Hindi rin tayo pwedeng mag-asawa. Pero pwede naman tayong maging mag-masaya. OK lang ba sayo na maging mag-masaya na lang tayo?

Therapist: Sige, ok lang.

GM: Ayan ah, mag-"masaya" na tayo...yan na ang relasyon natin...hehehe

I suppose that Therapist and that GM have good chemistry...eh? :wub:

• Like (+1) 1

I might be mistaken, but in this kind of relationship...i think "Chemistry" is of utmost importance.

Like Chemistry in the real world, some elements will combine with others to form compounds. Hydrogen for example when combined with Oxygen in just the right amount will form water (needed for life), and that same Hydrogen when combined with Chlorine will result to Hydrochloric/Muriatic acid (needed for...cleaning the toilet). ;) In the same way, we GMs interact with people in our lives, including our dear therapists, and each interaction produces different "chemical" combination so to speak...and sometimes, we combine with a few people to produce the legendary substance known as the "philosopher's stone" that can turn anything into gold...ahh.. that "elixir of life!" :)

I would like to share a conversation between a thera and a GM that goes something like this...

GM: Tama ka, alam mo naman na di tayo pwedeng mag-jowa. Hindi rin tayo pwedeng mag-asawa. Pero pwede naman tayong maging mag-masaya. OK lang ba sayo na maging mag-masaya na lang tayo?

Iba talaga si Mister Yozo.. Gusto ko rin mag-masaya kami ni..... :wub:

Hahaha :D Thursday pa lang pero I feel like its a Fri-YAY!

Hey boss!!gusto ko yan na magmasaya relationship..pwede din yan maramihan????heheheh peaceee..

• Like (+1) 1

Hey boss!!gusto ko yan na magmasaya relationship..pwede din yan maramihan????heheheh peaceee..

Basta maganda ang "chemistry" boss, pwede maging mag-masaya...hehehe....palagay ko yung stage ng mag-masaya relationship is a compromise or transition stage habang nasa indstriya pa si therapist...then pwede siya mag move on later (pag wala na sa spa si thera) into ...mag-jowa or mag-asawa or pwede rin mag-friends.

Ang importante, masaya kayong pareho habang kayo ay mag-masaya. Ang mag-masaya na relasyon ay hindi permanent at matatapos rin itong stage na ito someday...it may be sooner or later...depende na kung kelan aalis sa industriya si therapist. Basta, maging masaya lang kayo habang kayo ay mag-masaya....hahaha

Mag-masaya relationship is ephemeral....

PS...the following is an excerpt from the book of Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

"I have also a flower."
"We do not record them," said the geographer, "because they are ephemeral."
"What does that mean--'ephemeral'?"
"It means, 'which is in danger of speedy disappearance.'"
"Is my flower in danger of speedy disappearance?"
"Certainly it is."
"My flower is ephemeral," the little prince said to himself, "and she has only four thorns to defend herself against the world..."