Boston Celtics

The Cs actually were in the game the whole time. It's just that they let Nance and Clarkson do the damage when these two guys shouldn't have even played. I noticed a lot of missed free throws and offensive rebounds by the Cavs which cost us the game. We played them well but it was our free throws and missing box outs that cost us the game. Free throws can't be blamed on the Cavs' defense.

I salute the young turks of the Celtics.

This wasn't your time yet.

You are young, many things yet to learn.

But you are on your way.

When the King is done.

When it's time, you'll be there for a long time.

Agree

Watch out next year with 2 superstar Kyrie and Hayward

LeBron Choked! the life out of the C's, unfortunately his reward would be a 3-6, and a sweep maybe.

What should be the C's next move be?

Trade Kyrie? He was not even at the Game.

Trade Brown+Rozier+Picks and go after KAT/AD, or any upgrade for Baynes?

LeBron's East dominance is almost over, should they wait another year?

Busy offseason for Danny Ainge...

I am disappoonted but conforted by the fact that we almost made the finals sans two all stars. Logically, with Gordon and Kyrie playing, the Cadavers would be lucky to last 5 games with the Cs. Keep the team as is but if Danny can trade Al for the Big KAT, he should or trade for Mo Bamba.

LeBron Choked! the life out of the C's, unfortunately his reward would be a 3-6, and a sweep maybe.

What should be the C's next move be?

Trade Kyrie? He was not even at the Game.

Trade Brown+Rozier+Picks and go after KAT/AD, or any upgrade for Baynes?

LeBron's East dominance is almost over, should they wait another year?

Busy offseason for Danny Ainge...

If the Cs went to the Finals, there is a chance they'd trade Kyrie. Rozier played a bad game at the worst time possible. Terry and the Marcuses will be the core of the bench of the Cs next year along with Theis and Semi. Ainge doesn't need to change anything. With Kyrie and Hayward aboard, the Cs are gonna crash the finals next year. It's pure logic. If Hayward and Kyrie were healthy this year, the Ws would be hard pressed to beat the Cs.

No, Lechoke did not choke the life out of the Cs. The Cs lost it more than the Cavs won it. Lechoke had his usual game but it was Rozier and Brown who played bad games at the worst time possible and the Cs allowing Green to go crazy.

Edited by will robie

No, Lechoke did not choke the life out of the Cs. The Cs lost it more than the Cavs won it. Lechoke had his usual game but it was Rozier and Brown who played bad games at the worst time possible and the Cs allowing Green to go crazy.

in other words the C’s choked instead of LeChoke. lol

no need...that line says it all

Another lame comeback from the thread starter of the Lakers thread using his alter nick, fatchubs, who only posts when the Lakers are winning. By the way, when was the last time your losers had a winning season? You don't belong here, troll. :lol:

Do you even know the starting five of the Lakers? Haha! I bet you don't since you don't follow the Lakers when they are losing. You are the perfect specimen of a fair-weather fan cum bandwagoner.

I just bet you're gonna flood the Lakers thread with your nonsensical posts if ever Lechoke teams up with PG or Kawhi in LA. :lol:

Edited by will robie

Cs in 5

My basis is:

SF-Tatum vs. James-Advantage: Cavs but Lechoke will have a difficult time covering an athletic and moving target.

PF-Horford vs. Green-Advantage: Celtics since Big Al will bully Green down in the post and Green is a passive player.

C-Baynes vs. Love: Advantage: Even as Baynes can also bully Love down low but Love can take out Baynes with his shooting but I expect Baynes to rough him up.

SG: Smith vs. Brown: Advantage: Celtics as Brown is an up and coming two-way player who will be an all-star someday while Smith has seen better days and on the downside of his career. He won't be able to contain Brown.

PG: Hill vs. Rozier: Advantage: Celtics as Rozier has been super in these playoffs and will continue to shine. Hill has been inconsistent.

Bench: Advantage: Boston by a mile.

Coach: Do I need to belabor the obvious as to who is the better coach between Brad and cLUEless?

I am disappoonted but conforted by the fact that we almost made the finals sans two all stars. Logically, with Gordon and Kyrie playing, the Cadavers would be lucky to last 5 games with the Cs.

assessment by fact daw...

before series started : c in 5 ( with matching comprehensive analysis note that given na gordon and kyrie not playing)

after the c lost the series : c in 5 logically with gordon and kyrie playing

ang bilis talaga kumambiyo ... anong fact ang naiba before and after the series? hahaha

assessment by fact daw...

before series started : c in 5 ( with matching comprehensive analysis note that given na gordon and kyrie not playing)

after the c lost the series : c in 5 logically with gordon and kyrie playing

ang bilis talaga kumambiyo ... anong fact ang naiba before and after the series? hahaha

The assessment based on fact was that of Lechoke James not scoring back to back 40-point games. Haha! What? Are you trying to win an argument by connecting posts that aren't connected? Haha! Pwned na naman. :lol:

You weren't here when the Celtics were winning. You started posting only when the Cavs beat the Cs and alluding to my posts. This only means that you are trolling me since you are my foremost hater. Haha!

Your feeble trolling is laughable. You don't even know what you're posting about. Yan ang napapala ng mga troll na gusto lang mang asar pero hindi naman kayang asarin ang gustong asarin. Haha!

Edited by will robie

this was my post ...

No homecourt ... No b2b 40 pt game ... No Kyrie...No Love ... No Problem!

Down 0-2 the cadavers were able to rise from the grave and put the C's into the grave instead.

Call him LeChoke but it seems the younger C's were the ones who choked in this pressure pack game 7 finale.

Seeing all of these happen is like making a monster in your face slam dunk with matching stare down Lol

to which you replied

At least, I made an assessment that was based on fact.

sabay kabig ...

The assessment based on fact was that of Lechoke James not scoring back to back 40-point games.

palusot pa more ...

this was my post ...

to which you replied

sabay kabig ...

palusot pa more ...

Haha! Sa ibang thread pa talaga kinuha. Why didn't you quote the original post that you quoted? Haha! Vitiated again as usual. You're getting routed badly and you're still clueless. Haha!

Give it up. Pinagsusupalpal ka na sa political threads ng mga poster dun including yours truly, dito pa kaya?

Edited by will robie