Boston Celtics

The Cs easily steamrolled the Sixers, 117-101, as Jayson Tatum out dueled fellow super rookie, Ben Simmons. When you're shooting 48% from threee, chances are, you'd probably win. Ben Simmons has another weakness that I noticed aside from no three-point shot: poor free-throw shooting. It would be easy to just use the Hack-a-Ben strategy in close games to beat the Sixers.

Scary Terry and Big Al were their usual selves scoring, 29 and 26, respectively.

The Cs easily steamrolled the Sixers, 117-101, as Jayson Tatum out dueled fellow super rookie, Ben Simmons. When you're shooting 48% from threee, chances are, you'd probably win. Ben Simmons has another weakness that I noticed aside from no three-point shot: poor free-throw shooting. It would be easy to just use the Hack-a-Ben strategy in close games to beat the Sixers.

Scary Terry and Big Al were their usual selves scoring, 29 and 26, respectively.

like what i said, rozier, tatum and horford are the Cs big 3 right now. and it'd be scary when kyrie and gordon join the team. injured pa si brown sa lagay na yan. battle of 2 great rookies. give round 1 to tatum. Edited by junix

like what i said, rozier, tatum and horford are the Cs big 3 right now. and it'd be scary when kyrie and gordon joins the team. injured pa si brown sa lagay na yan. battle of 2 great rookies. give round 1 to tatum.

With this performance by Rozier, the Cs will have the deepest bench in the league next year if the line-up stays the same.

• Like (+1) 1

And I thought Fultz was the real deal. Hype lang pala. I could be wrong eventually but Fultz is just not in the level of Tatum.

I think the problem with Fultz is his "mentality". A 1st pick level talent but have the Wiggins type mentality. Sure glad the Celtics drafted Tatum.

I think the problem with Fultz is his "mentality". A 1st pick level talent but have the Wiggins type mentality. Sure glad the Celtics drafted Tatum.

Yup, I am happy with Tatum. The guy is gonna be a superstar together with Brown. I was pining for Brown in the 2016 draft and I am glad the Cs got him. Both of these guys are gonna be fixtures in the next Celtics dynasty.

I am just curious. What is Wiggins' mentality?

Yup, I am happy with Tatum. The guy is gonna be a superstar together with Brown. I was pining for Brown in the 2016 draft and I am glad the Cs got him. Both of these guys are gonna be fixtures in the next Celtics dynasty.

I am just curious. What is Wiggins' mentality?

No toughness, no killer instincts, no competitive mentality . Just look at Andrew Wiggins , one of the most talented player in the NBA but mentally weak. That's how I see Fultz.

Edited by gulayat

When I looked at the score on the net in the second quarter, I was shocked to see the Cs trailing. When I looked again in the 4th, I was pleasantly surprised to see the Cs leading. Now, they are up 2-0.

that's NSD...NBA version :)

• Like (+1) 1

This "rookie" is in denial. According to his coach:

“They are elite guarding their own men,” Brown said. “I think there’s a physicality and switchability that they got apples for apples on many, many different matchups. With Ben, I give them credit. They do a good job defending him. There’s an element of physicality that I feel that they have applied to all of us and tonight Ben struggled, as we see. I do give Boston’s defense a lot of credit and respect.”

According to this deluded "rookie":

“No,” Simmons said. “I think, the first series, the way the Heat played, it was nothing compared to the Celtics. Physically, the Heat were on another level. I think [tonight] was self-inflicted, my own game.”

If the Celtics were nothing compared to the Heat, why are they down 2-0? Haha! He's even contradicting his own coach. Reality bites and Simmons is afraid to face the truth. The deluded rookie scored a pathetic one point in Game 2. What a shame for the presumptive Rookie of the Year.

Edited by will robie

I enjoyed the video. The Cs are playing with a lot of confidence. Smart was awesome in this game. He's not a great three-point shooter but he was on fire tonight from downtown.

Smart is the "soul" of the Celtics defense. You can see his competitive fire every time he steps on the playing court.

Smart is the "soul" of the Celtics defense. You can see his competitive fire every time he steps on the playing court.

Yup, I agree. Smart is streaky and inconsistent as a shooter but he is a defensive demon who doesn't care if he's guarding Lechoke James or Ian Clark. He'll bring it night and night out on defense.

• Like (+1) 1

I find it hilarious how those so-called pundits picked Philly to win over Boston in this series. Year in and year out, Boston gets underestimated by the "experts". I don't think this is underestimation, this is pure hate just like the Yankees who are the easiest to hate because they are the winningest franchise in baseball history. Don't get me wrong, I loathe the Yankees too but I so love the Celtics.

Edited by will robie