Boston Celtics

this was my post ...

to which you replied

sabay kabig ...

palusot pa more ...

Hindi na nagreply kasi napahiya. Hahaha! Itrotroll na lang ako, epic fail pa. Haha! :lol:

Speaking of biglang kabig, biglang kabig ka sa kabila kasi pahiya ka na dito.

Edited by will robie

hindi...ayaw lang kitang pagaksayahan na ng oras. i’m done playing with you for the day. lol

It's more of like you're done getting humiliated for the day. But hey, you can believe what you posted if it's gonna make you sleep better tonight.

Edited by will robie

kasi sabi mo? ok

hindi na kita papatulan at baka maginit na ulo ng mod

Akala ko ba done ka na playing with me for the day(you wish)? I can't count the number of times you contradicted yourself.

Hindi kasi sabi ko. Kasi obvious.

Edited by will robie

If the Cs went to the Finals, there is a chance they'd trade Kyrie. Rozier played a bad game at the worst time possible. Terry and the Marcuses will be the core of the bench of the Cs next year along with Theis and Semi. Ainge doesn't need to change anything. With Kyrie and Hayward aboard, the Cs are gonna crash the finals next year. It's pure logic. If Hayward and Kyrie were healthy this year, the Ws would be hard pressed to beat the Cs.

No, Lechoke did not choke the life out of the Cs. The Cs lost it more than the Cavs won it. Lechoke had his usual game but it was Rozier and Brown who played bad games at the worst time possible and the Cs allowing Green to go crazy.

What ifs...

Remember when the Pacers/Raptors upgraded their lineups saying they can now beat the Heat/Cavs?

What happened then?

We can just dwell on what really happened.

So this are all a matter of What Ifs...

But I'm feeling good about the C's future.

I think they have a better chance of beating the Warriors than the Cavs because of their system and tenacity.

I was a bit disappointed about Kyrie not being in Game7 though.

But our city will be celebrating for the next years with Championships other that what Brady brings...

As for LBJ not choking the life out of the C's, i guess i'd disagree with that.

I hate to admit it but i think he did.

46pts in Game6 and how he changed the complexion of the game in Game7, bullying Tatum at every play after he was dunked on.

Give credit where it is due.

He's dominance in the east will soon end, but that's one great player out there.

I am disappoonted but conforted by the fact that we almost made the finals sans two all stars. Logically, with Gordon and Kyrie playing, the Cadavers would be lucky to last 5 games with the Cs. Keep the team as is but if Danny can trade Al for the Big KAT, he should or trade for Mo Bamba.

I would prefer KAT over Kyrie or Hayward though...

Those 2 are known to have lingering injuries, while KAT is known for his durability.

Al would also be a better choice to move...

What ifs...

Remember when the Pacers/Raptors upgraded their lineups saying they can now beat the Heat/Cavs?

What happened then?

We can just dwell on what really happened.

So this are all a matter of What Ifs...

The Cavs did not win it. The Cs lost it. What ifs that have basis. If the Cs entered the Finals and you were Ainge, wouldn't you think of trading Kyrie because he's injury prone? Don't get me wrong, I truly believe Kyrie is the best shot creator in the NBA bar none but if Danny can trade IT because of a hip injury, what more a knee injury which can affect a player's quickness and durability?

Edited by will robie

But I'm feeling good about the C's future.

I think they have a better chance of beating the Warriors than the Cavs because of their system and tenacity.

I was a bit disappointed about Kyrie not being in Game7 though.

But our city will be celebrating for the next years with Championships other that what Brady brings...

No argument here. The Cavs have no chance in hell of beating the Ws. The Game 7 loss can be blamed for Green and Smith going off and Rozier and Brown not being able to play their usual games. They had to have and off night at the worst possible time. Brady is the GOAT. I didn't know you're from Boston.

As for LBJ not choking the life out of the C's, i guess i'd disagree with that.

I hate to admit it but i think he did.

46pts in Game6 and how he changed the complexion of the game in Game7, bullying Tatum at every play after he was dunked on.

Ok, maybe Game 6 but Game 7 was on Rozier and Brown, not to mention Green and Smith going off so it's on the defenders of Green and Smith. Lechoke was playing an average game in Game 7.

Give credit where it is due.

He's dominance in the east will soon end, but that's one great player out there.

He's good but great? I doubt it. Great players don't abandon their teams to team up with fellow superstars. Larry didn't do it. MJ had debacle after debacle before finally winning one. All these guys never ditched their teams. Kobe proved he can do it without Shaq. Tim never ditched the Spurs even if they were losing in the playoffs between 2008 to 2014.

I would prefer KAT over Kyrie or Hayward though...

Those 2 are known to have lingering injuries, while KAT is known for his durability.

Al would also be a better choice to move...

Let's see what Danny does but if you ask me, I'd keep this team intact or trade someone to a team that gets Mo Bamba. Ayton will surely be with the Suns and Porter would be the sure number 2 pick. Both are franchise players in the making.

2017-2018 Boston Celtics

At the start of the NBA regular season, the Celtics stumbled out to an unexpected 0-2 record that "experts" were saying that the Celtics are done for the season. They lost their prized free agent Gordon Hayward to a horrific ankle injury, Lost their home opener and suddenly haters began saying that they were right about the Celtics.

Fast forward, when the Celtics began winning, haters became quiet. Their defense which was expected to be mediocre without Bradley and Crowder was in fact better than what was projected. With Al Horford leading the defense, the Celtics suddenly are playing defense at an elite level and even the youngest players on the team are having a positive impact on that end. During the first two weeks of the regular season the Celtics have the second best defensive efficiency in the league, top five in steals and around top ten in rebounding. They are producing and making plays on the defensive end to mask their early offensive struggles. Their rebounding which was from the bottom of the cellar in 2016 is now producing big numbers. Besides the solid team defense and added length, one of the best surprises has been Al Horford's defensive performance. The addition of Aaron Baynes and added size in the perimeter have help put him in position to have this type of impact. Baynes has allowed Horford to slide over to the four which creates constant match-up problems for opposing teams. It also allowed him to roam on the perimeter and become an absolute menace on the defensive end.

In just a few weeks, the Celtics are cementing themselves as the best defensive team in the NBA. They became the hottest team to start out the NBA season and they still have some of the most room to improve. The Al Horford and Kyrie Irving tandem is as unstoppable as anything in the NBA plus the Celtics' two athletic wings, Jaylen Brown and Jason Tatum, both playing phenomenally and playing far beyond what is expected from them. The Celtics as a whole have been playing tremendous team-oriented basketball.

Then the injuries started to pile up. The loss of Kyrie Irving to injuries dealt a big blow to the Celtics campaign. "Experts" began predicting a First round elimination to the Celtics. Teams in the Eastern conference wanted to face the Celtics believing they could eliminate them without their superstars. Then Jason Tatum began to shine, one by one they began to crumble against the Celtics. Eastern Conference Finals, Game 7.With Jason Tatum leading, they fought tooth and nail against the Cavs. In the end, youth and inexperienced showed. The best part of this season? They came one game shy of going to the Finals without their two best players in the lineup. Their post season success was unanticipated and they were never supposed to make it that far because of injuries. But this year will be remembered as the year the Celtics' young guns showed that they are ready to play under the game's brightest lights.

It's rare to see a team with an average age of 24 to have such young players contribute so convincingly . Brad Stevens is a genius and Danny Ainge has made this team fun to watch. In the end, teams tank to rebuilt but not all rebuilding projects rebuild as well as the Celtics.
  • Like (+1) 1

2017-2018 Boston Celtics
At the start of the NBA regular season, the Celtics stumbled out to an unexpected 0-2 record that "experts" were saying that the Celtics are done for the season. They lost their prized free agent Gordon Hayward to a horrific ankle injury, Lost their home opener and suddenly haters began saying that they were right about the Celtics.
Fast forward, when the Celtics began winning, haters became quiet. Their defense which was expected to be mediocre without Bradley and Crowder was in fact better than what was projected. With Al Horford leading the defense, the Celtics suddenly are playing defense at an elite level and even the youngest players on the team are having a positive impact on that end. During the first two weeks of the regular season the Celtics have the second best defensive efficiency in the league, top five in steals and around top ten in rebounding. They are producing and making plays on the defensive end to mask their early offensive struggles. Their rebounding which was from the bottom of the cellar in 2016 is now producing big numbers. Besides the solid team defense and added length, one of the best surprises has been Al Horford's defensive performance. The addition of Aaron Baynes and added size in the perimeter have help put him in position to have this type of impact. Baynes has allowed Horford to slide over to the four which creates constant match-up problems for opposing teams. It also allowed him to roam on the perimeter and become an absolute menace on the defensive end.
In just a few weeks, the Celtics are cementing themselves as the best defensive team in the NBA. They became the hottest team to start out the NBA season and they still have some of the most room to improve. The Al Horford and Kyrie Irving tandem is as unstoppable as anything in the NBA plus the Celtics' two athletic wings, Jaylen Brown and Jason Tatum, both playing phenomenally and playing far beyond what is expected from them. The Celtics as a whole have been playing tremendous team-oriented basketball.
Then the injuries started to pile up. The loss of Kyrie Irving to injuries dealt a big blow to the Celtics campaign. "Experts" began predicting a First round elimination to the Celtics. Teams in the Eastern conference wanted to face the Celtics believing they could eliminate them without their superstars. Then Jason Tatum began to shine, one by one they began to crumble against the Celtics. Eastern Conference Finals, Game 7.With Jason Tatum leading, they fought tooth and nail against the Cavs. In the end, youth and inexperienced showed. The best part of this season? They came one game shy of going to the Finals without their two best players in the lineup. Their post season success was unanticipated and they were never supposed to make it that far because of injuries. But this year will be remembered as the year the Celtics' young guns showed that they are ready to play under the game's brightest lights.
It's rare to see a team with an average age of 24 to have such young players contribute so convincingly . Brad Stevens is a genius and Danny Ainge has made this team fun to watch. In the end, teams tank to rebuilt but not all rebuilding projects rebuild as well as the Celtics.

very well said chief. watch the Cs next season in full strength. i swear this team will be dangerous.

2017-2018 Boston Celtics

Speaking of haters, there are Celtic haters who were not posting on this thread but when the Celtics lost the series (I am not gonna say the Cavs won it.), the troll started posting on this thread gloating but, as is the norm, the troll got mortified because it does not know anything about basketball. :lol:

very well said chief. watch the Cs next season in full strength. i swear this team will be dangerous.

The Cs are gonna be the clear-cut favorite to come out of the East next year.

Their future is set up perfectly. If completely healthy, they are a legitimate championship contender next season.

Edited by gulayat

Speaking of haters, there are Celtic haters who were not posting on this thread but when the Celtics lost the series (I am not gonna say the Cavs won it.), the troll started posting on this thread gloating but, as is the norm, the troll got mortified because it does not know anything about basketball. :lol:

The Cs are gonna be the clear-cut favorite to come out of the East next year.

They know the truth.............

never-hate-your-haters-respect-them-beca

.......... That the Celtics are the better team.

Edited by gulayat
  • Like (+1) 1

No argument here. The Cavs have no chance in hell of beating the Ws. The Game 7 loss can be blamed for Green and Smith going off and Rozier and Brown not being able to play their usual games. They had to have and off night at the worst possible time. Brady is the GOAT. I didn't know you're from Boston.

I am from PH...

But been working in Manchester since 2016.

It really feels different when your cheering for your actual Home team, which I previously experienced only during MBA days in the Philippines...

Yup, i thing moving Kyrie might be the move if the beat the Cavs in ECF...

He's good but great? I doubt it. Great players don't abandon their teams to team up with fellow superstars. Larry didn't do it. MJ had debacle after debacle before finally winning one. All these guys never ditched their teams. Kobe proved he can do it without Shaq. Tim never ditched the Spurs even if they were losing in the playoffs between 2008 to 2014.

Let's see what Danny does but if you ask me, I'd keep this team intact or trade someone to a team that gets Mo Bamba. Ayton will surely be with the Suns and Porter would be the sure number 2 pick. Both are franchise players in the making.

The era right now is different than before, players move on regular basis.

I think this is due to the fact that media feeds minds of people that greatness is based solely on Rings [and recently Finals records, 6/6] is the reason why this is happening.

I remembered when Kobe publicly asked for a trade, i wonder how much backlash would Top Players today have if they did the same though, in this social media age,,,

• 2 weeks later...

I am from PH...

But been working in Manchester since 2016.

It really feels different when your cheering for your actual Home team, which I previously experienced only during MBA days in the Philippines...

Yup, i thing moving Kyrie might be the move if the beat the Cavs in ECF...

Woj said that the Cs are interested in Kawhi but I own't bite if I were Ainge. They already have a Kawhi in Jaylen Brown, who is much younger and has not been injured like Kawhi.

Boston should get Lebron and trade back Kyrie to the Cavs. It's about time to topple the Warriors dynasty.

Before you say something like that, check the salary cap. Besides, the Cs are already fine without Lechoke. They reached the ECF sans Kyrie and Gordon. The Cs lost Game 7 more than the Cavs won it.

• Like (+1) 1

I would have liked a Mo Bamba or a Deander Ayton as the future Celtics center but I think Robert Williams is it. The guy has a 7'6 wing span who can run the break and play the post. But most importantly, he could block shots so I am fine with Robert Williams. Brad Stevens implied he is the player Boston really wanted. However, his weakness is his free-throw shooting. Karl Malone was a miserable free-throw shooter out of college at 48% but he eventually became a career 74% free-throw shooter. I hope Williams can emulate the Mailman.

Edited by will robie

I heard that Williams is an athletic big who can be an asset in Brad's system. Knowing Danny, I think this guy is a steal at 27.

Robert Williams III is a 2x SEC Defensive Player of the year. An athletic high-level rebounder in his 2 seasons at Texas A&M, he was projected to be drafted in the teens in most mock draft and at 27, it's an excellent value for the Celtics. A "De-andre Jordan/ Clint Capella" type of player, according to most scouting reports. Offensively, he's worst that Marcus Smart but has the potential as a high-flying, shot blocking rim running type of player.

Edited by gulayat
  • Like (+1) 1