Boston Celtics

As much as I loved seeing IT play for the Cs, I think Rozier is a better overall player. Rozier can play offense and defense. IT isn't a good defensive player. Rozier has been an explosive offensive player for the Cs this season and good defensively.

Edited by will robie

What the f#&k! No Irving, No Horford, No Hayward, No Smart, No Morris, No Theis, NO PROBLEM! Cs win at Utah via the brilliance of its two young guns: Jayson Tatum and Jaylen Brown. In the waning moments of the game, Brown stole the ball and assisted to Tatum for a thundering jam to tie the game. Ingles then misses a jumper for the Jazz to set up the final play for the Cs. In these situations, I would conjecture a lot of teams are scared of what Brad Stevens can plan. You can't outanalyze Brad Stevens because he just has a lot of tricks in his bag. Jaylen Brown made a three with almost no time left to ice the game for the Cs and a four game sweep in this Western road trip. Let's go Celtics!

Brown and Tatum are absolutely the future of the Cs.

Cs win at home against the best in the East, Toronto. It was a see-saw ball game that saw a couple of lead changes. In the 4th, the Cs locked down defensively while Marcus Morris carried the Cs on offense. The Cs have the second seed locked up and can still get the first seed if they beat the Raptors again next week in Toronto and Toronto loses a couple of games. Of course, the Cs have to take care of business on their end to get the first seed.

It is a bummer but it is what it is. Next year, the gun will be fully loaded and we will win it all.

on the positive side, the young players will gain playoff experience. Still excited to watch Brown,Tatum and Rozier grow during the playoffs.

• Like (+1) 1

on the positive side, the young players will gain playoff experience. Still excited to watch Brown,Tatum and Rozier grow during the playoffs.

Some people would write us off but the thing is we have the deepest bench in the league, in my opinion. Even without GH and Kyrie, I still think Cleveland will be hard pressed to beat us. With Hayward and Kyrie, we beat the Cavs in 5 games at the most. One big advantage we have is our coach while the Cavs have a cLUEless coach. :lol:

Some people would write us off but the thing is we have the deepest bench in the league, in my opinion. Even without GH and Kyrie, I still think Cleveland will be hard pressed to beat us. With Hayward and Kyrie, we beat the Cavs in 5 games at the most. One big advantage we have is our coach while the Cavs have a cLUEless coach. :lol:

Their Elite Defense and "Next Man Up" mentality will definitely help them come playoff time. Danny's secret weapon, Brad Stevens, deserves to win the COY award this year.

• Like (+1) 1

Cs win in overtime at the Garden. Horford was in his playoff self in this game. He was ably supported by Terry Rozier, Jayson Tatum, Jaylen Brown and Marcus Morris as all of the mentioned players scored 19 points and above each. If Uncle Drew and Gordon were playing, we'd win it all. I am pretty sure of that.

• Like (+1) 1

The Cs meet a familiar franchise that they have had classic duels with; only this time, different faces. Rozier and Horford were fantastic in this game with Rozier burying triple after triple in the fourth. Semi did another stellar defensive job on the prolific Ante.

Edited by will robie

The Cs easily steamrolled the Sixers, 117-101, as Jayson Tatum out dueled fellow super rookie, Ben Simmons. When you're shooting 48% from threee, chances are, you'd probably win. Ben Simmons has another weakness that I noticed aside from no three-point shot: poor free-throw shooting. It would be easy to just use the Hack-a-Ben strategy in close games to beat the Sixers.

Scary Terry and Big Al were their usual selves scoring, 29 and 26, respectively.

Edited by will robie