Boston Celtics

J & J showed up again. They are the first Celtics team mates under 22 to score more than 20 points in the same game. Jaylen had 23 while Jayson scored 22. That follow-up slam off a miss by Baynes was awesome. Brad started the line-up I projected. I think Horford starting at power forward is more effective to preserve himself in the end game defending the other team's bigs. The Cs were on fire from three as they shot a scorching 48.3% from there. Overall, they shot 49.3%.

I admit I was taken in by the hype on Fultz but when Danny went down to number three in the draft and got an additional pick in the process, I knew he knew something that only few know. I admit I was disappointed but all of that disappointment had to do with the hype surrounding Fultz. Albeit disappointed, I never doubted Danny. Danny somewhat fleeced the Sixers because it is apparent that Tatum is superstar material and he got an extra draft pick for going down number three. Tatum is averaging 14.3 ppg, 7.8 rpg and 1.8 apg. Fultz is averaging 6 ppg, 2.3 rpg and 1.8 apg. It's still early in the season but Tatum has been consistent, including a double-double against the Cavs in his very first pro game. Not bad for a rookie.

Not a bad start for the "Future of the Celtics Franchise". Both possess tremendous skill , maturity and determination for their age. Maturity and determination to succeed, I think, is the reason why Danny traded the no.1 pick to get Tatum plus another lottery pick.

Brett Brown not starting Fultz is not a good sign. If reports are true that he is injured, I wonder why they didn't let him sit out until he's healed considering they did that to Embiid and Simmons. Based on memory, the only recent no. 1 pick that didn't start are Anthony Bennett and Andrea Barganani. Both of which are no longer in the NBA. With this we could say that Danny is a genius.

Yes, Danny is a genius. Tatum could be this year's ROY. The Sixers seem to have a rookie injury curse hounding them. I wonder if the GM of the Sixers is now regretting giving up a first-round pick for a chance at Fultz.

If I were the Sixers GM , I would. But we'll never know.

• Like (+1) 1

I would too if I was Colangelo. Anyway, I can't help but think that Ainge would not have traded Ante Zizic if he saw some promise in him. He probably thinks that Daniel Theis has more promise than Zizic.

I was so high on Zizic because of his rebounding and rim protecting skills. But after watching Theis in the pre-season and the first few days of the regular season. I believe Danny made the right choice in keeping Theis considering he can stretch the floor as a small ball "big" aside from his defense and rebounding.

Good win Celtics coming from a Texas Fan (Dallas, Spurs, Houston, Memphis, New Orleans) :)

Hope they can sustain their identity and intensity.

I consider them as a sleeper and a team to watch out after the Hayward injury :(

Celtics, WIzards and Cavaliers would be top 3 in the East

• Like (+1) 1

They sure did. This team is so much superior to last year's team. This team has more talent, height and defense. Baynes and Theis are key signings by Ainge. Both play with defensive intensity and are not scared to mix it up and bang inside. I commend Kelly, Jonas and Amir for their contributions but I'd take Baynes,Morris and Theis over them anytime. Baynes, Horford, Tatum, Brown and Irving is a better starting five than Thomas, Bradley, Horford, Johnson and Crowder. Regardless if it's GH or JT, this year's starting five is still better than last year's. I am impressed by the ball movement and smart plays displayed by the Cs in this game.

Everyone is buying Brad Stevens' system including Irving and the Celtics are getting better every game. That game was a big test for them and they passed.

Brad Stevens magic + Danny Ainge savvy = wins

Si Jae Crowder nung napunta na sa mediocre coach parang nawala na rin yung effort sa depensa which is yun pa naman yung nagpataas ng stock niya. In hindsight, ang tindi rin ng pagkasnatch ni Ainge kay Tatum. Tingnan mo naman nangyari kay Fultz while si Tatum is in my opinion, the one who can challenge Ben Simmons for ROTY, lalo na pag nagpapanalo pa ang Celtics. He is leading rookies sa +/-.

exactly chief...stevens knows just how to maximize a player's capability. he brings out the best in his players. boy it was not just a win but a massacre against the kings. irving, brown, tatum, rozier were deadly as usual swishing those long bombs. theis and horford also had their moments. can you just imagine if gordon is not injured? damn!!! Cs will be a more potent unit.

sorry OT but come to think of it, crowder seems to be lost in tyron's system. 4 game losing streak? mr. james is not a happy "king" right now.

• Like (+1) 1

Seventh straight win by the Cs. Best record in the league, best defense in the league and best shot creator in he league. Al and Kyrie are playing at an all-star level.

it's kyrie that really impresses me right now. brad has this knack of bringing out the best in him. yes...all-star level indeed. not only that, kyrie makes his teammates look and play really good. i can't wait to see hayward blend in when he returns. for the meantime though, let's just watch the Cs and enjoy their brand of play. cavs' loss is the celtics' gain.

• Like (+1) 1