Boston Celtics

Haha! Still trying to save face and couldn't accept that you got burned badly? Copying my line again. Do you really idolize me? I don't need to repeat myself, troll. Tama na tantrum, boy. :lol:

Edited by james cutter, Yesterday, 2:39 PM.

It took 25 mins. of editing to come up with that garbage?! That's a remarkable feat, for a stupid idiot. Ta ta. :lol:

I liked the way the Cs moved the ball. Jaylen Brown showed why he deserves the starting shooting guard spot. Rozier is gonna be an excellent back up to KI.

Brown with his attitude of always wanting to be better could develop into the best player in his draft class. Glad that Danny didn't include Rozier in any trade discussion . He could finally carve out a truly defined role in the Celtics' rotation this season. The Celtics look like a very deep team in the first three preseason games. Hopefully, Baynes and Theis will be back by the start of the regular season against the Cavs.

Edited by gulayat

Hell hath no fury, like an Isaiah scorned.

http://sportsillustrated.com.ph/US/nba/2017/10/11/isaiah-thomas-cavs-celtics-trade-kyrie-irving-hip-injury-lebron-james

The Trade: “None of it made any sense,” Thomas says. “It still doesn’t make any sense. I’m still asking, ‘What the hell happened?’ It’s a trade you make in NBA2K. It’s not a trade you make in real life.”

“Boston is going to be all love,” he vows, with one exception. “I might not ever talk to Danny again. That might not happen. I’ll talk to everybody else. But what he did, knowing everything I went through, you don’t do that, bro. That’s not right. I’m not saying eff you. But every team in this situation comes out a year or two later and says, ‘We made a mistake.’ That’s what they’ll say, too.”

This is my observation. Kyrie does not need to score heavily for the Cs to win. In their game against the Hornets, he had 10 assists which is not bad for someone who averaged only 5 assists a game for the Cavs. Yes, I agree. In my opinion, Brown's ceiling is Kobe Bryant. Tatum is showing signs of being a beast in the future. I like Theis. He provides the Cs a shot-blocking presence. I think Brad wants Kyrie to create and score when their motion offense is sputtering and pass when their offense is in sync.

I believe Irving is going to be a complete player with the Celtics. The Celtics used a lot of dribble handoffs last year. Just imagine Irving and Hayward in that advantageous offensive situation come regular season. It will be an offensive juggernaut. Ainge, in my opinion, made the right choice in drafting Jason Tatum.

Yes, Tatum can stroke it from the outside. As of now, I can say that his ceiling is Paul Pierce but I think Tatum will eclipse Pierce. Unlike last year, the Cs have four shot creators. Irving, Hayward, Brown and Tatum. Brown still had to learn the ropes last year so his shot-creating wasn't really that apparent but in the pre-season games, Jaylen has shown his shot-creating.

With a year under his belt Brown might be the X-factor for the C's this season. Can't wait for the season to start. First game against the Cavs.

Edited by gulayat

goodbye season na ito para sa celtics. may chance kahit konti sana na makasingit sa cavs pero dahil na injure si hayward. naging kakapirangot na chance na lang natira

Cleveland ulit ito. natawa ako sa spin cycle napunta si jaylen brown kay lebron. malayo yung laro ni brown. role player lang ito. good player pero hindi magiging kobe. baka luol deng pwede pa.

bago pa nagumpisa yung season alam ko nang hindi pa rin uubra celtics sa cavs. hanggang naglalaro si lebron sa cavs hindi sila matatalo ng celtics sorry na lang sa celtics fans. kung lumipat siya sa lakers or western conference team doon kayo mag fiesta hahaha.

mukhang napaganda pa trade request ni kyrie. lumalim bench ng cleveland.

wala naman ibang team sa east na seryosong matatalo cleveland. yung celtics kya number 2 kasi kaya nila lahat ng team sa east. pwera cleveland. ang hina masyado ng eastern conference kung 2 lang talaga ang legit na team.

pinakamalayong aabot celtics, sa east finals. pero hanggang doon lang kayo hahaha

malalaman..

lets see kung mapapahiya ka o hinde..

bandwagoner

:lol: :lol: :lol:

GG celtics. I was so hyped about the Cavs and Celtics match-up, then this happened. They fought back hard. Jaylen Brown is good. Marcus Smart was also good in the 2nd half. And their rookie Tatum will probably be Top 3 among rookies this season. This team will be good for a long time... Just can't beat the Cavs this year.

Chief, based on the latest update, it's not as bad as it was believed to be. I thought it was Paul George all over again.

see...a lot of things can happen in a long season. as i've said it's 82 games. for all we know hayward will be back sooner as we thought. time for kyrie, horford and the other guys to carry this team while waiting for the return of hayward.

• Like (+1) 1

asa ka pa bay! hindi naman ako cavs fan. OKC ako. sinasabi ko lang yung nakikita ko sa boston. hindi sila uubra sa cavs. tingin mo ba kahit hindi na injure si hayward matatalo nila cleveland sa playoffs? haha. walang pipili at pupusta sa boston kung cleveland makaharap nila sa playoffs.

umaasa ka pa na baka magisip si lebron na patalo na lang sa celtics hindi mangyayari yon haha.

kung nakuha nila si KD at si kyrie, pwede ko pa sabihin na pwede nila matalo cleveland, pero kung si kyrie lang at si hayward? hanggang east finals lang aabutin niyo dahil matatalo na naman sa cleveland ulit

at pwede pa sila masingitan ng toronto o kaya milwaukee depende kung maganda laro nila sa playoffs. sabihin mo nang nalusutan nila lahat yon at umabot ulit sa east finals. yari pa rin sila kay lebron

at wag na rin aasa sa seeding si boston dahil walang paki cleveland sa seedings sa east. number 2 sila last year pero la pa rin nagawa boston kahit number 1 sila

pero kung ako cleveland. dapat isipin nila ang seedings para sa golden state. importante homecourt sa cleveland pag golden state makakaharap nila sa finals

pwede na east finals sa boston sa lahat ng signings at draft picks na ginawa nila. konting tiis na lang kayo pag bumaba na laro ni lebron at tumanda tanda na baka magka chance na kayo matalo siya haha

oh tama ng iyak.. dami mong sinabi, haha.. manghuhula ka pala?

ano tatama sa lotto bukas? :lol: :lol: :lol:

simple lang naman ang sabi ko - malalaman...

wag kang masyadong affected.

Kami ngang boston fans relax lang dahil "alam namin" na madami pa pwede mangyari (trades, injuries, etc), di tulad mo feeling expert agad sa "1st game of the season" pa lang.

feeling ang pota. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

typical ignorant NBA spectator

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Same here. He will have immediate surgery. I don't think it's season ending. But then again, we will have to wait for the doctor's diagnosis.

Celtics are calling it a dislocated ankle and a broken tibia. I'm sure he'll come back strong after the injury.

on the positive side . He send a video message to the Celtics fans at their home opener.

• Like (+1) 1