Boston Celtics

Your excuses are getting feebler by the post. Try checking your post 269. Troll, tama na palusot. :lol:

It came straight from the horse's mouth, este troll's mouth pala, that "Google is your friend". Heed your own advice. :lol:

Sorry, I thought you were still trying to defend what you typed. My mistake.

Here is a cupcake for you.

9105f9cb9fc56e57c2f49f18bca0393a.jpg

Laughter is the best medicine and you're giving me plenty of it. :lol:

http://i0.wp.com/www.desdehollywood.com/http://desdehollywood.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/300riseofanempire-trailer.jpg?resize=560%2C324

http://www.mindanews.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/30duterte5web-620x403.jpg

Edited by TheListOfJon

Boring

------

Here is your precious link about Marcus Morris.

This is a very enlightening article. So should the Cs and the Cavs meet in the ECF again, Morris would be the designated man on Lechoke.

-----

From the link:

"James averaged just 20.5 points per 100 possessions when defended by Morris — his lowest average against any defender in the league that season. That’s a striking statistic compared to James’s average over the course of that entire season: 36.5 points per 100 possessions."

Guess what? That was 2 seasons ago. What really is enlightening is last season, Marcus regressed to letting James averaged 35.5 points per 100 possessions.

From the link:

"Overall, Morris was 66th in the league (out of 486 NBA players) for defensive win shares, an advanced metric measuring the estimated points per possession an individual player allowed. Only two Celtics were rated better: Jae Crowder and Marcus Smart."

So try again. Have a relevant reply to post #269 instead of "go back-read to my post that I can't even find myself because I'm so lazy". Otherwise, go choke on

deez-nuts-got-em.jpg

Edited by TheListOfJon

In the three games James played the Pistons this most recent season, he averaged 22 points on 56 percent shooting from the field, but just 9 percent from three.

Read and understand. That stat is the Pistons team defense against James. Not Marcus's individual defense against James. Yet another failed attempt to spin the argument.

Lechoke James averaged 26.4 ppg in the 2016-17 regular season but he could only muster 22 ppg against Morris and the Pistons in three games. I already read that since I was the one who posted it. Unlike you, I read and understand the article in its entirety instead of picking lines in the article that buttress your argument. As usual, you again failed miserably. Sunog na naman. :lol:

Wow, way to burn me over 4.4 ppg less against the Pistons. Nice one, not.

Edited by TheListOfJon

The article was about Morris guarding Lechoke. Projection won't do you any good. You're the one spinning this but, apparently, you just fell flat on your face again. Your original quote was on my post regarding Morris guarding Lechoke. Are you that obtuse? You didn't even read the whole article. :lol:

That is a fact and you counter with this moronic reply that doesn't really discredit my original post which you challenged. Pathetic. :lol:

Yet another trollish attempt to steer the argument away from something I was not even defending.

I gave you stats for Marcus vs. LeBron, then you counter with Pistons vs. LeBron.

Your comparison is apples to oranges. And your precious article indirectly made those team stats moot by indicating that the Cavs still beat the Pistons.

So are you actually going to answer my post #269? Last time I checked, Jae Crowder was included there. Thanks.

Edited by TheListOfJon

Marcus Morris is also a better (defensive) match-up for Lechoke James than Jae Crowder

How so?

So are you actually going to answer my post #269? Last time I checked, Jae Crowder was included there. Thanks.

Let's play recap. You answered with "go read the article you found for me" and "thanks for finding it for me, now here is what Marcus's team did against LeBron".

The fact remains that you either cannot or will not legitimately answer a simple question. I rest my case, you can rest in peace.

http://www.desdehollywood.com/http://desdehollywood.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/300riseofanempire-trailer.jpg

The fact of the matter is you quoted a post of mine trying to discredit what I said that Morris is the best defender against Lechoke and you have not been able to discredit this statement of mine. Checkmate.

You obviously do not realize that you are doing the discrediting to your own post the more time you spend by not legitimately answering a simple question: "How is Marcus Morris a better defensive match-up to LeBron James than Jae Crowder?" Yes, I know I'm beating a dead horse james cutter here. This is my queue to move on. Another answer to the question by actually not answering the question in 3,2,1...

Haha! Do you idolize me that you are copying my lines?

Only a stupid idiot would think that mocking a stupid idiot means the same thing as idolizing a stupid idiot. Another answer to the question: "How is Marcus Morris a better defensive match-up to LeBron James than Jae Crowder?" by not actually answering the question in 3,2,1...

Edited by TheListOfJon