Boston Celtics

James vs. Duncan:

Duncan-2

James-1

In that one finals victory over Duncan, Lechoke got his ass saved by Ray Allen in Game 6, just like his ass was saved by Kyrie Irving in Game 7 two years ago.

Apples to apples

You're a Tim Duncan fanboy. So that makes you a de facto Spurs fan.

Celtics-17

Spurs-5

Apples to apples

LOL you're a FAN in 60s? SPURS fan since 2001..if u start watching in 80's it is 4, if in 90's ONE..

I ask u who hit the shot in Game 7? it is LBJ, who block the shot in Game 7 it is LBJ...CLUTCH is not determine by scoring alone...

Hahah nakakatawa mga haters na tawag pa din "Lechoke" samantalang mas madami syang game winners sa playoffs kesa kay Kobe or MJ

You can support other players without hating on others, masyadong immature pag ganyan tapos name-calling pa

BRO Fan nang C's yan since 1964..nyahahah

LOL you're a FAN in 60s? SPURS fan since 2001..if u start watching in 80's it is 4, if in 90's ONE..

I ask u who hit the shot in Game 7? it is LBJ, who block the shot in Game 7 it is LBJ...CLUTCH is not determine by scoring alone...

Who cares if Lechoke blocked the shot of Igoudala? It was Kyrie who sunk the most important shot in Cavs history. Me being a fan of the Cs in the 80s or 90s is irrelevant. I am stating facts. The Cs have 17. Your Spurs have only 5. Apples to apples.

Edited by will robie

Who cares if Lechoke blocked the shot of Igoudala. It was Kyrie who sunk the most important shot in Cavs history. Me being a fan of the Cs is irrelevant. I am stating facts. The Cs have 17. Your Spurs have only 5. Apples to apples.

nyahaha..FACTS vs FACTS u didn't enjoy the first 16..

Who cares if Lechoke blocked the shot of Igoudala. It was Kyrie who sunk the most important shot in Cavs history. Me being a fan of the Cs is irrelevant. I am stating facts. The Cs have 17. Your Spurs have only 5. Apples to apples.

Who cares if Lechoke blocked the shot of Igoudala,

the 3pts will never happened if LBJ didn't Chase IGGY..it will change the momentum of the game...

u are a great L

nyahaha..FACTS vs FACTS u didn't enjoy the first 16..

Huh? Your argument is shallow to say the least. Ad hominem na ba? Stick to the topic. I am not the topic. This is not the will robie thread.

Who cares if Lechoke blocked the shot of Igoudala,

the 3pts will never happened if LBJ didn't Chase IGGY..it will change the momentum of the game...

u are a great L

This the is the Celtics thread. Not the Cavs thread.

Because you said so? :lol:

When did a spur fan become a Loser?

Back in HISTORY, 1997 the celtics got the best ODDs to land the first PICK but only got 3rd & 6th pick..

RICK Pittino sign to coach the C's with 10 yr contract..

TIM DUNCAN on their radar, and s@%t happened, the SAN ANTONIO SPURS got the FIrst pick overall...

C's offer their FIRST 2 rounders to move to FIRST but POP says EN - OWW...

LOOk what the C's Record for the next 4 yrs...nyahaha

SPurs in winning percentage since 1998 nyayhahaha

nya hahaha..Loser b yun? nyahahaha..a celtic fan who didn't enjoy their Glorious days..

Celtic fan a sore loser, like KG who can't move on when RAy sign with the HEAT..nyahaha

Are you that affected by my posts against Lechoke? Haha! My Cs have 17 championships. So what's the relevance of my being a Celtic fan? Is this a Celtic fans thread? Go on trolling. Baka masuspend ka ulit niyan, bata. :lol:

Back in HISTORY, 1997 the celtics got the best ODDs to land the first PICK but only got 3rd & 6th pick..

RICK Pittino sign to coach the C's with 10 yr contract..

TIM DUNCAN on their radar, and s@%t happened, the SAN ANTONIO SPURS got the FIrst pick overall...

C's offer their FIRST 2 rounders to move to FIRST but POP says EN - OWW...

LOOk what the C's Record for the next 4 yrs...nyahaha

SPurs in winning percentage since 1998 nyayhahaha

So in what post did I call you a loser? This is not the Spurs thread. Did you become a Spurs fan when they started winning championships? If yes, then that makes you a fair-weather fan. I don't respect fair-weather fans like you. Haha! :lol:

Move on ka na. Tim Duncan has been retired. Your posts don't make any sense at all. If you can't express yourself in English, magtagalog ka na lang, troll. :lol:

Edited by will robie

Are you that affected by my posts against Lechoke? Haha! My Cs have 17 championships. So what's the relevance of my being a Celtic fan? Is this a Celtic fans thread? Go on trolling. Baka masuspend ka ulit niyan, bata. :lol:

IM NOT, nyahaha..it's OK kung ma suspend basta as a real C's fan u got 1..when Sasha Vucajic, blew Ray Allen in gm4..

mukhang nghahanap ka kakampi? nyahaha

So in what post did I call you a loser? This is not the Spurs thread. Did you become a Spurs fan when they started winning championships? If yes, then that makes you a fair-weather fan. I don't respect fair-weather fans like you. Haha! :lol:

Move on ka na. Tim Duncan has been retired. Your posts don't make any sense at all. If you can't express yourself in English, magtagalog ka na lang, troll. :lol:

Nyahaha..2001 di pa uso cable nakikipanuod..hahaha..SORE HATER

IM NOT, nyahaha..it's OK kung ma suspend basta as a real C's fan u got 1..when Sasha Vucajic, blew Ray Allen in gm4..

mukhang nghahanap ka kakampi? nyahaha

So tell me, how am I looking for an ally? I've been eating trolls like you for breakfast. What's your point? Your posts are not making any sense. You are just here to troll. Tama ba? Napikon ka sa akin diba kaya obsessed ka sa akin? :lol:

Get a life. :lol:

Edited by will robie

So tell me, how am I looking for an ally? I've been eating trolls like you for breakfast. What's your point? Your posts are not making any sense. You are just here to troll. Tama ba? Napikon ka sa akin diba kaya obsessed ka sa akin? :lol:

NOPE, ganun talaga kapag HATER, ayaw tumanggap pagkatalo...

the point is u can't accept in urself that LBJ make ur C's nothing in 2 East finals? and ur C's is irrelevant in 8yrs..

NOPE, ganun talaga kapag HATER, ayaw tumanggap pagkatalo...

the point is u can't accept in urself that LBJ make ur C's nothing in 2 East finals? and ur C's is irrelevant in 8yrs..

Haha! Si Madam Auring ka ba, troll? It is now evident you are just a Lechoke ass-kisser pretending to be a Spurs fan who can't accept someone is bashing his idol who has lost in the Finals 6 times. Hahaha! :lol:

Haha! Si Madam Auring ka ba, troll? It is now evident you are just a Lechoke ass-kisser pretending to be a Spurs fan who can't accept someone is bashing his idol who has lost in the Finals 6 times. Hahaha! :lol:

I think ikaw ang TROLL dito sa atin, see my pic is what he says..POOR boy can't accept FACTS..

C's is TRASH when LBJ hit his PRIME..

IF im pretending to be a SPURS fan i can write a Story for u..

ang sabi nga ni Avery Johnson, "that pingpong ball, The BOSTOn & Phila thought they gonna get it, but they kick their ass, assh*le"

I think ikaw ang TROLL dito sa atin, see my pic is what he says..POOR boy can't accept FACTS..

C's is TRASH when LBJ hit his PRIME..

IF im pretending to be a SPURS fan i can write a Story for u..

ang sabi nga ni Avery Johnson, "that pingpong ball, The BOSTOn & Phila thought they gonna get it, but they kick their ass, assh*le"

Hahaha! Yeah, stop the Spurs fan act. Hahaha! Tama na pagpapanggap. Haha! For the record, I enjoyed four Celtic championships. How many did you enjoy? One fluke of a championship because of Kyrie Irving? Hahahaha! :lol: Edited by will robie

4 man, the

Hahaha! Yeah, stop the Spurs fan act, Lechoke troll. Hahaha! Get a life, loser. For the record, I enjoyed four Celtic championships. How many did you enjoy? One fluke of a championship because of Kyrie Irivng? Hahahaha! :lol:

F O U R and '05 is great ..'14 is sweetest ,..

YOU can't accept the TRUTH the LBJ is better 100x than ur C's and HE Proved it in 8 Yrs..

Pasalamat ka pa ng LALA na sya, dahil sa anak nya..kung hindi IYAK na yan C's mu..

4 man, the

F O U R and '05 is great ..'14 is sweetest ,..

YOU can't accept the TRUTH the LBJ is better 100x than ur C's and HE Proved it in 8 Yrs..

Pasalamat ka pa ng LALA na sya, dahil sa anak nya..kung hindi IYAK na yan C's mu..

Awww, area you about to cry? Haha! I savored 4 championships and you enjoyed a cheap fluke of a championship. :lol: Edited by will robie

kahit anu pang lengwahe yan, TALUNAN ka pa rin at LOSER iisa lang yun...the magic # is 8

Awww, area you about to cry? Haha! I savored 4 championships and you sa oted a cheap fluke of a championship. :lol:

magic # is 8

kahit anu pang lengwahe yan, TALUNAN ka pa rin at LOSER iisa lang yun...the magic # is 8. How did I become "talunan" when I enjoyed four and you had one cheap fluke. Hahaha!

sabihin mu sa sarili mu yan..hahaha

The championships you wished Lechoke won? Haha!

C's Cried for 8yrs when LBJ in the EAST..nyayaya