Boston Celtics

HAHAHA..Kyrie is good shot creator but can't win himself all alone..assets is the future picks( top 10 probably) for sure in 3 yrs they will pay the luxury tax if they keep this core intact..

we says LBJ is a choker, lol he's a playmaker that makes his teammates better..i think you're BITTER with this man..

I am not bitter with Lechoke. I lost all respect for him when he went to Miami to win a championship with two superstars in their prime.

I am not bitter with Lechoke. I lost all respect for him when he went to Miami to win a championship with two superstars in their prime.

Players handle their own DESTINY, kaya nga mg FREE AGENCY, PLAYER OPTIONS, or anu2 pa na nakasaad sa contract..CLE mngt is suck that time..LBJ on his prime and u got an OLD BEN, OLD SHAQ? then who is with HIM?

Players handle their own DESTINY, kaya nga mg FREE AGENCY, PLAYER OPTIONS, or anu2 pa na nakasaad sa contract..CLE mngt is suck that time..LBJ on his prime and u got an OLD BEN, OLD SHAQ? then who is with HIM?

Let the GM build a team around you and not transfer to another team because you can’t beat the Cs.

SOMETIMES GM made silly moves ( did u get the point ? NETS is trash in the last 4 yrs, no future assets ( picks in 2015 to 2017) all owe to Boston...

So tell me. What silly moves did the Nets and Cavs make? If you are butthurt because you are a Lechoke fan, say it. This is way out of topic. Edited by will robie

So tell me. What silly moves did the Nets anf Cavs make? u are butthurt because you are a Lechoke fan, say it. Thiis way out of topic.

Hahaha..did u see the PROfile ( TD21)..

for NETS - hindi mu alam, lahat ng picks ng NETS pinambayad sa old PIERCE & KG, puro first round picks na naging lottery pick..taking Joe Johnson , trading Gerald wallace na naging DAme LIllard...

CAVs - Acquiring OLD BEN and OLD SHAQ to be teammates by LBJ..

LOL LBJ TRASH UR CELTIC IN ONE MAN SHOW IN GAME 7 of 2018 EAST FINALS

Haha dapat inantay ni LeBron yung GM baka nakuha pa nila sina Devean George and Smush Parker

OR si Glen BIG BABY DAVIS...

G na G ky Lebron hahaha..

Tapus LECHOKE FAN dw, FAN talaga kasi sa atig ng LARO, FAn rin ni STEVE NASH kasi astig pumasa, FAN rin ni KYRIE kc astig sa crossover..

HAHAHa..di lang HATER

So tell me. What silly moves did the Nets anf Cavs make? u are butthurt because you are a Lechoke fan, say it. Thiis way out of topic.

Hahaha..did u see the PROfile ( TD21)..

for NETS - hindi mu alam, lahat ng picks ng NETS pinambayad sa old PIERCE & KG, puro first round picks na naging lottery pick..taking Joe Johnson , trading Gerald wallace na naging DAme LIllard...

CAVs - Acquiring OLD BEN and OLD SHAQ to be teammates by LBJ..

LOL LBJ TRASH UR CELTIC IN ONE MAN SHOW IN GAME 7 of 2018 EAST FINALS

When did you have this oponion? Before Pierce abd Garnett played for the Nets? Or are you joining the babdwagon gloaters. During that time, Mikhsil Prokhorov was in win-now mode. As a Celtic fan, I hated it but I trusted Danny. Look where my Celtics are now. Ikaw? San yung Lexhoke mo? Trashed the Ca? Hahaha! Lechoke was lucky that Brown and Rozuer has off nights. Do I still need also to point to the fact of Gordon and Kyrie not playing? Your Lechoke was lucky. Edited by will robie

Haha dapat inantay ni LeBron yung GM baka nakuha pa nila sina Devean George and Smush Parker

OR si Glen BIG BABY DAVIS...

G na G ky Lebron hahaha..

Tapus LECHOKE FAN dw, FAN talaga kasi sa atig ng LARO, FAn rin ni STEVE NASH kasi astig pumasa, FAN rin ni KYRIE kc astig sa crossover..

HAHAHa..di lang HATER

Haha "astig" ano yan high school?

When did you have this oponion? Before Pierce abd Garnett played for the Nets? Or are you joining the babdwagon gloaters. During that time, Mikhsil Prokhorov was in “win-now” mode. As a Celtic fan, I hated it but I trusted Danny. Look where my Celtics are now. Ikaw? San yung Lexhoke mo?

THE POINT IS WIN NOW, that was suck..LEBRON IS IN his prime..so do u trust ur GM that way(BILLY KING)?sacrifice the FUTURE.. sayang ka sir nilamon ka ng galit sa 8 taon na pamamayagpag ni LBJ sa EAST nga nga ang CELTIC mu..

Im a TIM DUNCAN FAN and not a HATER...

SI LBJ, ayun oh, sa LAKER namamayagpag..inggit kaba dahil kpg sinabi mung NBA si LEBRON kagad ang naiisip o nababanggit?

Haha "astig" ano yan high school?

COllege na BRO..yan ang magandang panuorin sa NBA marunong ng sportsmanship..nyahahaha...

Go on with your nonsensical exchange with your fellow butthurt Lechoke fanboy.

IN the last 28 yrs NBA champions

CELTIC - ONE

DUNCAN - 5

Edited by farren21

When did you have this oponion? Before Pierce abd Garnett played for the Nets? Or are you joining the babdwagon gloaters. During that time, Mikhsil Prokhorov was in win-now mode. As a Celtic fan, I hated it but I trusted Danny. Look where my Celtics are now. Ikaw? San yung Lexhoke mo? Trashed the Ca? Hahaha! Lechoke was lucky that Brown and Rozuer has off nights. Do I still need also to point to the fact of Gordon and Kyrie not playing? Your Lechoke was lucky.

nyahahaha..excuses excuses excuses

James vs. Duncan:

Duncan-2

James-1

In that one finals victory over Duncan, Lechoke got his ass saved by Ray Allen in Game 6, just like his ass was saved by Kyrie Irving in Game 7 two years ago.

Apples to apples

You're a Tim Duncan fanboy. So that makes you a de facto Spurs fan.

Celtics-17

Spurs-5

Apples to apples

Edited by will robie