South China/West Philippine Sea

i think it is incumbent for any citizen to fight for his country...so the question of

'will you fight for your country'...is immaterial...the answer is "of course !"

with our backs against the wall or the idea of being cowed by conquerors

will make us angry ...take up arms, rise and fight...

Red60 and inverbrass are in a bind because after making a lot of noise about the futility of fighting the Chinese and questioning the sanity of those who say they are willing to fight, they now cannot say it is NOT their duty to fight because it will reveal what they really are --- "Realists" :lol: .

Ask help from our big brother Uncle Sam. He can always establish a Naval Base anywhere. That solves the problem

^^^ We are talking about military strength and the duty to defend our country from agressors.

When you talk about how the Chinese will sink all our ships, shoot down all our planes, and make mincemeat of all our soldiers, that is all about physical, violent and deadly fight. We are talking about a shooting war!

But when I asked what would you do if you are called to duty to face the Chinese agressors, you suddenly switch to fight against cancer, AIDS, and TB?

WTF are you talking about?

Try answering this question again:

Will you say that it is no longer your duty to fight to defend our territory because it is futile against the almighty Chinese?

Chinese are NEVER almighty. They are just a bunch of beggars collecting garbage from Russia

Edited by TheSmilingBandit

At least they collect, unlike us beggars of US and still unable to collect. :lol:

Hahaha! but that's something to do with culture. We have to admit that a lot of us Filipinos are not keen about saving and investing. We just live one day at a time

with the Chinese, it's hard not to be a racist. and make a racist joke

It's not racist at all. Truth is, I'm half chinese and my gf is 3/4 Chinese; she just arrived the other month after a 2-month vacation with her family in Beijing. We're just describing the situation as it really is. That China can never be a superpower within the next 10 or so years because it uses 15-years old jets from Russia

Edited by TheSmilingBandit

Keep trying until you succeed. Even the Japs resorted to diplomacy when they surrendered to the Americans during the WWII.

yup, after two of their cities were bombed to extinction which is still being felt by the survivors until now.

unfortunately, we don't have such bombs. :lol:

Realist, Freedom fighter, commmando etc.

Let all of us here face the fact that until the first bullet in a war passes us by we dont know shiyt

Whoever are in-charge in protecting those islands in the west we just hope they do their jobs right

but one thing I am sure I know I will do is that when it is my responsibility to claim/defend/reclaim our turf .. no second thoughts

paano naging "realist" eh wala pa nga gyera takot na? :lol: :lol: :lol:

more of a commando. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ask help from our big brother Uncle Sam. He can always establish a Naval Base anywhere. That solves the problem

Chinese are NEVER almighty. They are just a bunch of beggars collecting garbage from Russia

The U.S. economy is falling apart, and around 40 pct of its war costs is funded through foreign loans. China is one of its main creditors and trading partners. That's probably why the U.S. isn't helping PH except by providing surplus war materiel to the latter.

China is part of BRIC.