Dear PNoy,

Bilib ako sa choice mo ng Secretary ng DPWH, wala ka pang dalawang linggo sa pwesto heto't may natapos na agad kayong tulay! HAYUP SA BILIS! Pakituruan naman ang mga alipores ninyo ng kasabihang "ang kay Juan ay kay Juan, ang kay Pedro ay kay Pedro" kapag hindi kayo ang gumawa, wag namang angkinin...pinagmumukha kayong tanga at makapal ang mukha ng mga taong sobrang sumipsip. And they have the gall to put HONORABLE dun sa pangalan nila...bwiset!

technically tama nga naman, "completed" and "inaugurated" under the admin of Benigno S. blah blah. di naman sinabi kung kailan nasimulan at saka kailan ginawa talaga. :blink:

pero parang tawag yata sa ganito eh "mental dishonesty". :huh:

Dear President Noynoy,

Please replace the head of the MMDA. He plans to abolish the 10am to 3pm window on the number coding scheme. In return,he will grant exemptions to households with only 1 car. Please do not add to the burdens of private car owners. Please reimpose the coding scheme on buses instead. Widen its coverage to motorcycles,taxis and jeepneys. We will then see a substantial decrease in traffic.

^^ Methinks EDSA is wide enough, if the buses (even the colorums) will just stick to their lanes and not spend 30 minutes standing still waiting to fill up with passengers. We can do away with the coding madisiplina lang bus drivers (initially).

Dear Noynoy..

Pede pakitingnan ang bagong DFA sa Macapagal Avenue.. I know na online na ang registration and mas maganda na yun kahit 2-3 months ka maghihintay before ung appointment mo.. what i really don't understand is that sa ganda ng facilities ngaun ng DFA and sa laki ng ginastos sa pagpapagawa ng building na yun, bakit wala silang generator?? Nung time na nandun ako, nagbrownout ng about 2 hours and the whole processing room was without any ventilation whatsoever.. For God's sake may mga children na nandun and there was about 700 people in that room.

For a government branch that earns over 1M a day (P1200 x 1000 approx people), why not prioritize this.. Hell, people have waited 3 months to be in line and then to be delayed because a government branch has no generator.. Ano ba yan, kung ung mcdo sa tapat ng DFA may generator kau pa??

Dear Noynoy,

Please bring back Dr. Cabral to DOH. She's way better than Dr. Ona.

Dear PNoy,

And in that case...bring back Ace Durano to DoT...Albert Lim has shown his biases against a certain popular tourist destination because he is connected with a lot of lesser known but expensive resorts in other parts of the country - that is conflict of interest already. And what the hell are your minions doing to PAGCOR...smokescreen yung ginagawang imbestigasyon sa P21 Million ek ek. Kung may kasalanan si Genuino kasuhan na ninyo agad hindi yung kabi-kabila ang media sa pagtira gayung iniimbestigahan na nga...And while nakatutok ang mga mata ng public sa alleged wrongdoings ng past PAGCOR Chair...madaming nailusot na shady appointments sa GOCC na ito...unang una, you appointed a relative to the PAGCOR Board...appointed Boy Abunda's boyfriend Bong Quintana as AVP for entertainment gayung may sariling production outfit ito - conflict of interest na naman kasi puro talent na nila ang bibigyan ng shows sa PAGCOR. and what the hell is your sister Pinky doing appointing friends to certain postions in PAGCOR? ano to? please do not be like GMA!

Dear PNoy,

And in that case...bring back Ace Durano to DoT...Albert Lim has shown his biases against a certain popular tourist destination because he is connected with a lot of lesser known but expensive resorts in other parts of the country - that is conflict of interest already. And what the hell are your minions doing to PAGCOR...smokescreen yung ginagawang imbestigasyon sa P21 Million ek ek. Kung may kasalanan si Genuino kasuhan na ninyo agad hindi yung kabi-kabila ang media sa pagtira gayung iniimbestigahan na nga...And while nakatutok ang mga mata ng public sa alleged wrongdoings ng past PAGCOR Chair...madaming nailusot na shady appointments sa GOCC na ito...unang una, you appointed a relative to the PAGCOR Board...appointed Boy Abunda's boyfriend Bong Quintana as AVP for entertainment gayung may sariling production outfit ito - conflict of interest na naman kasi puro talent na nila ang bibigyan ng shows sa PAGCOR. and what the hell is your sister Pinky doing appointing friends to certain postions in PAGCOR? ano to? please do not be like GMA!

Dear Noy,

---and you're what? just one month in office... and your Kamag-anak and Kaibigan Inc. already has their dirty hands in the appointments? I thought you'd wait 100 days before you let that happen...

Dear Noy,

---and you're what? just one month in office... and your Kamag-anak and Kaibigan Inc. already has their dirty hands in the appointments? I thought you'd wait 100 days before you let that happen...

Para naman sa akin,walang problema kung kamag anak, kaibigan basta huwag lang maging parang ugaling GMA and Co. Parang tayo rin yan, mas may tiwala tayo sa mga kaibigan natin, matino man or ulol. pero mas bibigyan mo ng importansya yung matino. May mga kaibigan din naman tayo. O sige, si Mikey Arroyo na lang ilagay sa Immigration, Si Dato sa Customs, si Pidal sa Public Highways.......tutal hindi niya mga kaibigan mga ulol na mga yan! Hindi rin kamag anak! Si Gloria nga, wala ngang kaibigan, kamaganak sa gobyerno, dami naman kaklase at studyante ng mag asawa. Wait lang muna natin ang results, husga kaagad eh. Kung may kurakot, nagnanakaw, dun tayo ngumawa ng husto para maikulong at hindi bumalik ang ala-GMA na administration.

Dear Noy,

Please read this commentary:

Noynoy Aquino will unwrap his tales from the dark side today in a State of the Nation Address (Sona), supposedly detailing the horrors committed by Gloria during the twilight of her nine-year misrule.

The Sona will likely be a rehash of Noynoy’s inauguration speech spiced with “shockers” which are Gloria’s dark legacy to Malacañang.

Thus far, almost a month into the presidency, Noynoy had failed to give the nation even a hint on where his six-year administration is heading. What has been done thus far was for him and his propaganda team to come up with a plethora of promises is no different from his campaign pitches. His presidency, as it is turning out, appears to most a mere extension of his days in the campaign trail.

His Sona, even with the revelations he is expected to tell the nation, will not likely be of any help, again, in charting the direction of his administration.

The Palace said that the Sona would be a recounting of the true state of the nation less Gloria’s enchanted tales that Noynoy’s aides believe is a commendable path.

Many, however, have already heard his promises and his show of good intentions ad nauseum and many have been waiting for Noynoy to spell out where he expects to take the nation under his helm.

The Sona would be a perfect occasion for Noynoy to show his confidence in being a leader of a nation and to show Filipinos that he knows what to do as the president.

He had in the past and will give today the nation ways on how not to be a president again with Gloria as specimen. Filipinos are through with that, well, except his yellows who are also still in a campaign mode. But Noynoy should start showing how he intends to become a leader and a president of all the Filipinos, and not just of the yellows.

But lack of leadership has remained as evident in the way the Cabinet is being apportioned among the groups backing Noynoy with the many business interests that contributed to his presidential bid all properly represented in his government.

The delegation of authority, while extremely lacking during the term of power-hungry Gloria, seems to have been overdone during the first few days of Noynoy with him seemingly clueless on what is going on right under his nose.

For instance, Public Works and Highways Secretary Rogelio Singson has been announcing that he is taking over the helm of the Manila Water and Sewerage System, the water service regulator, and when asked by media about the supposed appointment, Noynoy confessed he was unaware of it. Singson was the former president of the moribund Maynilad Water Services Inc.

The Sona would also be among the few chances of Noynoy to directly talk to Congress which is a branch of government he is expected to have a hard time communicating with, due to the lack of numbers among Liberal Party (LP) members. While LP members in the House of Representatives have boasted to now being the dominant party, its force mainly is made up of alliances from other parties, including that of some Lakas-Kampi members who still owe allegiance to Gloria.

Noynoy might as well use the Sona to pitch for a compact of cooperation with members of both the Senate and the House to enable quick resolutions of what he terms as the many tasks being confronted by his administration.

Noynoy can make use of more for his administration through the Sona instead of adding another layer of promises to the list he had already given since his campaign days or to again count the ways Gloria made off with the National Treasury.

He had said that the Truth Commission will take care of Gloria’s excesses and it is enough for him to assure the people that all her misdeals will be looked into.

The nation knows Gloria left huge problems for the nation and Noynoy should already be enumerating the ways to resolve these. Filipinos are already familiar with the abuse done under the Gloria administration to express shock about these.

What would shock the nation more is if Noynoy would merely recount such horror tales without any solutions offered.

Para naman sa akin,walang problema kung kamag anak, kaibigan basta huwag lang maging parang ugaling GMA and Co. Parang tayo rin yan, mas may tiwala tayo sa mga kaibigan natin, matino man or ulol. pero mas bibigyan mo ng importansya yung matino. May mga kaibigan din naman tayo. O sige, si Mikey Arroyo na lang ilagay sa Immigration, Si Dato sa Customs, si Pidal sa Public Highways.......tutal hindi niya mga kaibigan mga ulol na mga yan! Hindi rin kamag anak! Si Gloria nga, wala ngang kaibigan, kamaganak sa gobyerno, dami naman kaklase at studyante ng mag asawa. Wait lang muna natin ang results, husga kaagad eh. Kung may kurakot, nagnanakaw, dun tayo ngumawa ng husto para maikulong at hindi bumalik ang ala-GMA na administration.

Bro, like you, I am putting all my hopes that PNoy will do good and deliver. If you will read my post which was quoted by the person you quoted (kulit no), I was pointing out the conflict of interest...true, wala namang masamang mag-appoint ng kaibigan or kamag-anak provided na naaayon ito sa batas...pero kung may conflict of interest diba mas makabubuting wag na muna ipagpilitan?

Dear Noy,

Please read this commentary:

Noynoy Aquino will unwrap his tales from the dark side today in a State of the Nation Address (Sona), supposedly detailing the horrors committed by Gloria during the twilight of her nine-year misrule.

The Sona will likely be a rehash of Noynoy’s inauguration speech spiced with “shockers” which are Gloria’s dark legacy to Malacañang.

Thus far, almost a month into the presidency, Noynoy had failed to give the nation even a hint on where his six-year administration is heading. What has been done thus far was for him and his propaganda team to come up with a plethora of promises is no different from his campaign pitches. His presidency, as it is turning out, appears to most a mere extension of his days in the campaign trail.

His Sona, even with the revelations he is expected to tell the nation, will not likely be of any help, again, in charting the direction of his administration.

The Palace said that the Sona would be a recounting of the true state of the nation less Gloria’s enchanted tales that Noynoy’s aides believe is a commendable path.

Many, however, have already heard his promises and his show of good intentions ad nauseum and many have been waiting for Noynoy to spell out where he expects to take the nation under his helm.

The Sona would be a perfect occasion for Noynoy to show his confidence in being a leader of a nation and to show Filipinos that he knows what to do as the president.

He had in the past and will give today the nation ways on how not to be a president again with Gloria as specimen. Filipinos are through with that, well, except his yellows who are also still in a campaign mode. But Noynoy should start showing how he intends to become a leader and a president of all the Filipinos, and not just of the yellows.

But lack of leadership has remained as evident in the way the Cabinet is being apportioned among the groups backing Noynoy with the many business interests that contributed to his presidential bid all properly represented in his government.

The delegation of authority, while extremely lacking during the term of power-hungry Gloria, seems to have been overdone during the first few days of Noynoy with him seemingly clueless on what is going on right under his nose.

For instance, Public Works and Highways Secretary Rogelio Singson has been announcing that he is taking over the helm of the Manila Water and Sewerage System, the water service regulator, and when asked by media about the supposed appointment, Noynoy confessed he was unaware of it. Singson was the former president of the moribund Maynilad Water Services Inc.

The Sona would also be among the few chances of Noynoy to directly talk to Congress which is a branch of government he is expected to have a hard time communicating with, due to the lack of numbers among Liberal Party (LP) members. While LP members in the House of Representatives have boasted to now being the dominant party, its force mainly is made up of alliances from other parties, including that of some Lakas-Kampi members who still owe allegiance to Gloria.

Noynoy might as well use the Sona to pitch for a compact of cooperation with members of both the Senate and the House to enable quick resolutions of what he terms as the many tasks being confronted by his administration.

Noynoy can make use of more for his administration through the Sona instead of adding another layer of promises to the list he had already given since his campaign days or to again count the ways Gloria made off with the National Treasury.

He had said that the Truth Commission will take care of Gloria’s excesses and it is enough for him to assure the people that all her misdeals will be looked into.

The nation knows Gloria left huge problems for the nation and Noynoy should already be enumerating the ways to resolve these. Filipinos are already familiar with the abuse done under the Gloria administration to express shock about these.

What would shock the nation more is if Noynoy would merely recount such horror tales without any solutions offered.

Oh please, why not wait until AFTER the SONA before you start looking for cheese to go with that whine.

Let's face it, your beloved Gloria is probably the most hated person in the land now, and with what seems to be good reason. She may have been an effective president, but effective at what? Preserving her power base and promoting her supporters?

I didn't vote for Benigno 3, but give him at least the same benefit of the doubt instead of going on and on shall we?

Oh please, why not wait until AFTER the SONA before you start looking for cheese to go with that whine.

Let's face it, your beloved Gloria is probably the most hated person in the land now, and with what seems to be good reason. She may have been an effective president, but effective at what? Preserving her power base and promoting her supporters?

I didn't vote for Benigno 3, but give him at least the same benefit of the doubt instead of going on and on shall we?

I thought this is a "Dear Noynoy" forum? All posts should be addressed to Noynoy, di ba?

BTW, the post you reacted to is Daily Tribune's Editorial -- it is not about SONA per se, it is reacting to Noynoy's showbiz style "teasers" about his upcoming "expose's" at SONA.

Edited by camiar
I thought this is a "Dear Noynoy" forum? All posts should be addressed to Noynoy, di ba?

Good point :lol:

Dear Noynoy;

Go on and enjoy your task of attempting the rebuilding of this nation after the former president has stolen most of the money of the nation. I do hope you learn to ignore the very loud vocal minority that are still brown-nosing the former president who has fled before your speech can further show how much of a crook she is despite the illusions of others. I do hope however that it is true that you will also be presenting solutions to those problems.

Good point :lol:

Dear Noynoy;

Go on and enjoy your task of attempting the rebuilding of this nation after the former president has stolen most of the money of the nation. I do hope you learn to ignore the very loud vocal minority that are still brown-nosing the former president who has fled before your speech can further show how much of a crook she is despite the illusions of others. I do hope however that it is true that you will also be presenting solutions to those problems.

Dear Noy,

Bandit and I are very disappointed that you did not present in your SONA any solutions to what you perceived as the worst state of the nation the country has ever been dumped into -- just your intentions -- to make us dream again.

I feel bad for Bandit because he was really hoping for it.

Don't worry about me, though. I never expected anything from you, anyway.

Edited by camiar

Dear Noy,

Bandit and I are very disappointed that you did not present in your SONA any solutions to what you perceived as the worst state of the nation the country has ever been dumped into -- just your intentions -- to make us dream again.

I feel bad for Bandit because he was really hoping for it.

Don't worry about me, though. I never expected anything from you, anyway.

Dear Noy,

I feel you should institute a policy ensuring our citizens can learn to read and understand as it is obvious that some people are illiterate or worse unable to understand your speech thus proves that our education is sadly lacking somehow.

I feel bad for camiar because he can't seem to grasp the meaning of your speech.

Now how silly is it that a Dear Noy forum, meant to express our messages and wishes for a better country, is being inundated with petty lil fisticuffs between MTC members? ;)

Dear Noy,

Lead by example.

If you care that your government becomes incorruptible, appoint good men to your cabinet, not the same old trapos in newer barongs.

If you care that your people at least attempt to lead healthy lives, lead by quitting an unhealthy habit. It's a no-brainer. Only a diehard smoker or Coryista would disagree.

If you care about honesty and integrity, keep all your promises. The people have pinned all their hopes on you. They actually shed tears of joy at your first SONA.

If you care that people move forward against all odds, move forward yourself and stop blaming the past for your future inadequacies. No matter that you might be accurate in your assessment, the blame game only weakens our already weak national character. We've wasted too many years blaming (pick one: Marcos/Cory/FVR/Erap/GMA) while our neighbors moved forward despite greater difficulties. If you must point fingers, follow it up with real action - punishment. If you don't have the stomach to punish, shut up and move forward.

Man up, grit your teeth, and start working.

Or not. You're always free to earn the ire of a righteous, indignant opposition.

Dear Noy,

Tapos na ang eleksyon at ikaw ang aming 15th President (Yung 14th eh peke yun..Ayon sa marami hehehehe!) Ngunit marami pa rin dito ang may eleksyon fever pa rin! Hanggang ngayon ay bitter pa rin sa pagkakatalo ng kanilang kandidato (Marami sigurong na-harvest na ampalaya sa farmville).

Noy, sana ay mapatunayan mo sa mga Pilipino na na puwede na ulit tayong mangarap!

Humakbang mula sa pakikialam tungo sa pakikilahok. Dahil ang nakikialam, walang-hanggan ang reklamo. Ang nakikilahok, nakikibahagi sa solusyon.

Natutuwa ako sa katagang ito sa iyong Sona, Bato-bato sa langit ang tamaan ay wag magagalit!