Now how silly is it that a Dear Noy forum, meant to express our messages and wishes for a better country, is being inundated with petty lil fisticuffs between MTC members? ;)

Dear Noy,

Lead by example.

If you care that your government becomes incorruptible, appoint good men to your cabinet, not the same old trapos in newer barongs.

If you care that your people at least attempt to lead healthy lives, lead by quitting an unhealthy habit. It's a no-brainer. Only a diehard smoker or Coryista would disagree.

If you care about honesty and integrity, keep all your promises. The people have pinned all their hopes on you. They actually shed tears of joy at your first SONA.

If you care that people move forward against all odds, move forward yourself and stop blaming the past for your future inadequacies. No matter that you might be accurate in your assessment, the blame game only weakens our already weak national character. We've wasted too many years blaming (pick one: Marcos/Cory/FVR/Erap/GMA) while our neighbors moved forward despite greater difficulties. If you must point fingers, follow it up with real action - punishment. If you don't have the stomach to punish, shut up and move forward.

Man up, grit your teeth, and start working.

Or not. You're always free to earn the ire of a righteous, indignant opposition.

I wonder what his smoking has to do with being a leader?

Dear Noy;

Don't worry about the self-righteous people that talk about your smoking, you are in good company. Franklin Delano Roosevelt and Winston Churchill were both smokers. If you become a non-smoker you may join the ranks of Adolf Hitler, Mao-Tse Tung, and Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo, all of whom are prominent non-smokers.

Dear P-NOY,

Please forgive them for being simpletons on that they know not what they do...they say things that they know nothing about..a man with little knowledge is dangerous than a man with no knowledge at all. Please forgive them for their transgressions as their mind only knows how to brag about their lack of experience. Please forgive them if they only know how to talk and not act, they dont know how to contribute but merely becomes sniveling dogs of idealism on a wayward path...

Wag kang magalala may mga natitira pa naman sa amin ng may malasakit at may kakayahang tumulong sa iyong dakilang adhikain na para rin naman sa sambayanag pilipino..wag mo na intindihin ang mga bobo at mga kulang sa gawa at puro ngawa..pakitaan na lang sila ng matahimik ang kanilang mga naglalaway na bunganga...

Dear Noy,

In the Presidential SONA, youre supposed to tell us what the situation now is and what you intend to do until the next SONA. What Ive witnessed is a campaign speech.

You fooled a lot of people, even in this forum, into thinking that you have a solution. But all you have presented are intentions very well meaning intentions, though. But your so-called solutions will not happen in the next 5 to 6 years even if you start today.

So, for now until the next SONA, you have nothing to offer.

Just an invitation for us to dream again.

Nice try.

Lucky for you, many of us Filipinos cannot tell the difference between intentions and programs of action.

Edited by camiar

Dear abNOY,

Tulad ng inaasahan ko, wala kang naiprisintang kongkretong solusyon sa mga problema ng bansa sa SONA mo, mukhang extension lang ng pangangampanya, nakakatawa dahil yung mga bobong supporters mo dito sa forum ang nagsabi na mismo na "tapos na ang eleksyon" pero mukhang ikaw mismo ay parang nangangampanya pa rin sa SONA mo. Ano na nangyari sa mga pinangako mo nung kampanya? bakit wala kang nailatag na mga hakbang kung ano ang mga PROGRAMA mo para mai-ahon ang bansa natin kundi halos puro reklamo. tama nga siguro ang sabi ng iba, na tila kumakambyo ka ngayon sa mga pinangako mo noong nagdaan na eleksyon, yan na nga ba ang sinasabi ko, mahirap yung mga binitawan mong mga pangako nung kampanya at sinabi ko naman noon pa na hindi mo kayang gawin sa kapasidad ng utak mo yung mga ipinangako mo, kita naman sa track record mo simula ng maging congressman ka hanggang sa senado, wala kang ginawa, ngayon pa kaya na presidente ka? kaya lang yung mga nauto mo sa eleksyon, sila na rin ang nagsabi na "mangangarap" na naman sila, sabagay kuntento na silang mangarap dahil mukhang walang mapapala ang sambayanan sayo. sabi pa nung isa mong supoter este supporter mahirap daw yung kulang sa gawa at puro ngawa, eh teka, ikaw na naman yata ang pinatatamaan nun, dahil puro ngawa ang ginawa mo sa SONA.

Nga pala, ano ang reaksyon mo sa sinabi ni Elena Bautista na sablay yung sinabi mo sa SONA na kaunti na lang ang natitirang budget for 2010, aba'y mukhang hindi lang daw nagresearch yung mga appointees mo (NA NAMAN) kung accurate ba o hindi yung sinubmit nilang report sayo or kung saang bangko nakadeposito ang pera para sa budget, mukhang makukuryente ka pag nagkataon kapag sablay (na naman) yung ilang sinabi mo sa SONA..kung tama si former Sec. Bautista pang ilang kapalpakan na yan sa gabinete mo samantalang wala ka pang 1 buwan dyan sa pwesto mo. :rolleyes:

Buti na lang at hindi ako kasama or isa dun sa "MANY" na sinasabi ni camiar. :D

Edited by Sl@MDuNk_Mitsui14

Yeah, Noy. Shame on you. The people who supported Gibo expected you to fix all the ails of the country with one speech. Why didn't you? Gibo could have done that! Ganun ang tunay na galing at talino. He is the greatest president ever... even if he can not even 10% of the vote.

Dear PNoy,

I really don't care much kung mali man ang figures na nai-feed sa iyo especially dun sa bigas...one thing is for sure there is over importation at dapat may managot sa mga ginawa ng dating mga nakaupo...at the height of the rice crisis, I've heard stories from Isabela that tons and tons of rice were burned to cut off the supply in Metro...at first I thought it was bullshit...now I'm being enlightened...taena, Mr. President, ipakain mo kay Arthur Yap lahat ng bigas na nabubulok sa warehouse ng NFA at ipakarga mo sa kanya yung mga barko barko pang dumadating na inover-import niya papunta sa mga warehouses!

Dear Pnoy

Pakisabi Sa mga hindi nakakaunawa na ang SONA is a SONA at kung want ng detalye paraan at solusyon at mga konkretong plano manood sila ng sagot tulad nina benipayo sa NFA na kahapon lang nasagot lahat ng katanungan by the press at isa sa mga cabinet member mo na alam ang ginagawa...

Dear Noy,

Bakit ganun? Tagalog na nga ang Sona mo dami pa ring hinde makaintindi o sadyang ayaw intindihin! sabagay ang mga talunan ay pilit na nagiging bulag dahil sa sobrang sama ng loob!

Noy, ikaw lang ba ang nangako sa kampanyahan? Yung iba nga nangako na ipapagpatuloy ang polisiya ng nakaraang administrasyon(Ayun talo! Bwekekekekekeke!) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sya nga pala OK lang ang bisyong paninigarilyo macho ang dating nun, kumpara sa pag-finger ng pwet! :lol:

Hey Baldie;

I think you are a spineless and useless member of a privileged family that has done nothing worthy of being elected to the highest office of this land except that your daddy was shot and your mommy rode that to the same office you hold now and showed how useless she was.

That said, your speech last Monday was a refreshing change of pace from the tissue of lies that spouts of the lips of your predecessor, the midget that formerly lived in the palace by the river. Maybe you were a do-nothing tongressman and insanetor, but I like it. You indeed stated the state of the nation, which is to say bluntly that we are neck deep in doggie-do and sinking deeper.

I do hope it wasn't just speechifying though and that your administration will do something about it. Not just filing cases that will languish because of the corrupt justice system, but actual imprisonment and confiscation of those fine houses and properties and bank accounts (something your momma was unable to do) to be used to lower our fiduciary concerns and debts. That isn't enough of course, perhaps you could also figure out a way to remove the graft and corruption, or at least tame it down.

Of course that'll never be enough, a lot of people here would want you to find employment for everyone and raise the salaries while lowering the cost of living. Hell, from what I can tell, the militant groups want you to turn water into wine and multiply the loaves and fishes too. The supporters of the midget wants you to forgive and forget, the various lobbyist groups want their needs addressed as well, just don't forget, in the end, you can't do everything, do what you can and do it well.

Thanks,

Bald 'n Fat

Dear P-Noy,

Ingat ka. Ang dami mo nang nasagasaan. Madami ka nang kaaway, e one month ka pa lang sa office. Yung mga feeling VIP dati hindi na maka astang VIP treatment... madami pang iba - smugglers, mga midnight appointees, corrupt officials sa DPWH, MWSS etc... YOU WILL NEVER KNOW KUNG SINO ANG MAGIGING CULPRIT KUNG SAKALING MAG SUCCEED SILA IPA ASSASSINATE KA. God forbid. I appreciate your honesty and good intentions to serve well as President of the Republic. I want to see you succeed in all your programs to better the lives of the Filipino people because your success is the nation's success at para na din mapahiya na din ang mga critics mo. para silang mga CPP-NPA-NDF - wala nang nakita kung hindi negative at PURO SALITA LANG AT REKLAMO!!!

sana matapos mo ang term mo dahil mas malala pa kung si Binay ang naging presidente natin!!!

Edited by wizard23

^^ I second the motion. Make that an Arroyo. Whether it's Gloria, Mike, Iggy, Mikey, or Dato, it doesn't matter. Just one please, and within the year please. If you can imprison the entire clan, I'd nominate you right here right now as NATIONAL HERO! :D

Mukhang piyesta ang mga Lopez sayo ABNOY, sunod-sunod taas ng singil ng kuryente, at wala kang magawa..utang na loob nga naman, biro mo for the first time, pinagtanggol pa ng gobyerno (with Lacierda's statement) ang Meralco..Nakapagtataka ba?! takot mo lang siguro sa mga Lopez.. congrats sa KAIBIGAN INC. mr. SPINELESS president. pweh, pweh, pweh...PWEH ULIT!

I wont expect you to be perfect, and i wont expect critics will shut up their mouths to blame you for everything that's f*cking up this country from PAG ASA brouhaha to Kris-James Yap separation...( and I still do believe Manny Villar can do your job better) but hey, your top-off the charts trust rating is what I can say, the best thing i've seen that happened to us, in decades. Good job 'Noy! Pinoys trusting their government once again is such a hell of a good start. Keep them rolling!

Dear P-Noy,

Toll fee hike at EVat...mahal palang tahakin ang daang matuwid! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: susunod na MRT at LRT!

I think tama lang na alisin ang subsidy sa mga GOCCs na yan kasi gumagastos ang gobyerno pero sino lang nakikinabang? lalo lang tayo nababaon sa utang, dapat kumikita hindi pinagkakakitaan :lol:

Hindi kita binoto kahit cliente ko ang partido mo. Dahil sa tingin ko may mas magaling sa'yo. Pero ikaw ang ibinoto ng taong bayan, kaya ikaw na din ang presidente ko. Nuong tumatakbo ka pa lamang, sinulatan kita na ipakilala sa taong bayan kung sino si Noynoy. Hindi lang anak ni Ninoy at Cory. Hindi lang kapatid ni Kris. Pero pinili mo lang na sakyan ang emosyon ng taong bayan na hinubog ng media.

Ngayon at presidente ka na, wag mong igugol ang kokonti mong panahon sa nakalipas. Dalhin mo kami sa aming pangarap para sa bayan.