noynoy,

i wonder if you still have 80% approval rating after you bungled your first shot of impressing your constituents.

and what makes it worse? you blame the past administration for the embarassment we got from the international community? well, the fact remains that you had the PNP under your control during the hostage siege.

stop the blame game, act like a grown up and accept that you failed your first crisis management. i just hope this does not happen again.

but dont worry, you will always have the kris aquino fans club to forever support you, whether you are right or wrong. :lol:

Edited by jopoc

Dear PNoy,

Pwedeng pakibatukan si Robredo dahil sa statement niya na...this is not "our" PNP...i-remind mo sa kanya na pinalitan mo na nga ang NCRPO Chief ng choice mo at tinaggal mo ang isang capable na si Rosales ng isang useless na si Santiago...meaning eto na yung leader na napipisil mo...pakiremind din siya not to bask in his Magsaysay Award and instead magtrabaho ng naaayon sa ibinigay sa kanyang responsibilidad...I hate to say this but Puno is way way better in handling crisis than this neophyte...okay lang sana maiintindihan naman siya kung nangangapa pa siya, pero wag na siyang sumali sa blame game...nagmumukhang patawa yung award niya...akala ko pa naman he's a take charge guy.

Dear Pnoy,

You have to have been briefed about it by now...that the quality of education available to Filipinos have deteriorated so much that by reading MTC postings, you will discern that quite a few do NOT either read history or perhaps NOT understand what they read ... A poster believes that Marcos was the BEST president !...Ferdinand Marcos, who was responsible for the murders of so many of our patriotic countrymen - Evelio Javier, Ninoy Aquino, Edgar Jopson and countless others who fought for freedom. The same Apo Ferdie who stole billions from Filipinos...the same money, a percentage of which, probably, Imelda, Imee and Bongbong used in their campaigns for seats in the Philippine Congress...This poster even argued about Marcos' BOP surplus during the early years of his 'reign'...He failed to mention, or perhaps, he did not know that when Marcos started his presidency, the Philippines was next to Japan as an Asian economic power and that when he unceremoniously left for Hawaii, the Philippine economy was in shambles...almost COLLAPSED...How could a leader who caused the downfall of his nation be the BEST president ! And please, whoever you are, do NOT provide with a rebuttal that it is a matter of opinion or perception. History is factual. History is based on the TRUTH, not opinion nor perception.

There's another MTC poster who believes that GMA is the BEST - with Burgos, still 'disappeared', more than 100 journalists murdered during her 9 years, and like the Marcoses, the Arroyo's using people's money for their campaigns to win seats in congress/ power, in the hope of stealing more of our money by way of the pork barrel, and she is the best President we ever had ? The world just saw a glimpse of our SWAT team, which was funded and trained the past 9 years by the GMA administration. Of course, the ignoramuses would blame EVERYTHING on Pnoy. (It's farcical that he had already apologized for bungling the job and most of his critics are still not content .) 2 months vs 9 years and it's all the NEW administration's fault !! Wake up people. Please, invalidate the adage that 'common sense is NOT so common nowadays'....

It is imperative that education should have priority in your administration so that we will have less IGNORANT posters in the future, better equipped to say what they want and understand what they read. Teach our students whence they came from and where they are going. Teach patriotism and NOT greed. Make them learn that we were ONCE a proud race...that our schools produced citizens more intelligent and upstanding than what we have now. That we were a promising, Pearl of the Orient - a beacon of learning to where our Asian neighbors send their sons and daughters to study.

Increase the budget of the State Universities, hire more competent teachers...Lastly, please remove the computers (and their MTC access) at that institution in Mandaluyong.

Dear sir,

I know that the past administration was the most corrupt and did nothing but make the Philippines suffer while making themselves richer. I also know that you've been in power less than three months and that even regular employees get 6 months probationary period to get nested before being regularized. But this is the time to really step up. Understand that we need you to hit the ground running and since your predecessor did such a bad job. That's all the more reason for you to start quickly. Hopefully this would serve as a wake up call and make you push even harder.

Best regards,

Tired middle-class citizen

Dear ABNoy,

Pakisabi dyan sa pa-ingles ingles mong tagasuporta dito sa MTC na yung nangyaring hostage taking ay nangyari nung ikaw ang nakaupo na presidente, at hindi sa panahon ni Gloria, yung kabobohan mo at ng mga tauhan mo ang may pananagutan at hindi ang nakaraang administrasyon, mukhang nakatira sa ilalim ng bato yung masugid mong tagasuporta dito sa MTC at hindi yata alam na sa panahon ni Gloria ay makailang beses na may nangyaring hostage drama na natapos ng maayos, ipaalala mo nga sa kanya yung pangalan na JUN DUCAT kung saan mga bata pa ang mga biktima... yang pa-ingles ingles mong tagasuporta ay mukhang sya ang nangangailangan ng bumalik sa kinder at hindi matanggap na ikaw na idol nya kasama ng mga alipores mo ay PUMALPAK sa paghawak sa nangyaring hostage drama na ikinasawi ng 8 tsino..awooo leche!

Edited by Sl@MDuNk_Mitsui14

noy,

hurry, ask your brilliant communications group to find ways to pass the blame to gloria's administration.

tell the international community that you are not to blame for the dumb cops that we got. let's see if they will understand you.

Hong Kong stages march over Manila hostage tragedy

By Polly Hui

Agence France-Presse

First Posted 19:06:00 08/29/2010

HONG KONG-- Tens of thousands joined a rally in Hong Kong on Sunday to demand justice for victims of the Manila hostage bloodbath, as the city's Filipino community staged its own memorials for the dead.

Demonstrators voiced their anger over the Philippine government's handling of the siege in the heart of Manila on Monday, which left eight Hong Kong tourists dead amid widespread complaints of police bungling.

"It's too late for the governments to do anything, but Hong Kong people hope that, at the very least, the Philippine authorities could tell us the truth," Daisy Kwong, a telecoms firm project manager, told AFP.

"I cried for hours after watching the tragedy played out live on TV," she said.

The sea of demonstrators observed three minutes of silence as they gathered in a Hong Kong park Sunday afternoon, many wearing yellow ribbons and carrying white flowers, the traditional Chinese colour of mourning.

The Hong Kong political parties organising the rally have said it could draw as many as 50,000 people. No official figures have been released.

"I am furious," 56-year-old Law Wai-hing said. "I don't think we will ever be told the truth when the (Philippine) president (Benigno Aquino) is as appalling as he is.

"I hope the Chinese government and the United Nations can exert pressure on the Philippine government."

Members of the city's 200,000-strong Filipino community, the vast majority working as low-paid domestic helpers, have voiced fears of retribution.

Rally organizers asked demonstrators not to carry racially charged placards or chant discriminatory slogans, while several hundred Filipinos turned out to a candlelight vigil, one of several memorial services held Sunday.

"Please don't be upset. Don't be scared. It's not your fault. We share our anger towards the Philippine government, not towards you, not towards the entire nation," Fermi Wong, founder of Unison Hong Kong, a social group helping ethnic minorities, told the crowd of mainly domestic helpers.

Philippine vice consul Val Roque said that a text message was sent to members of the community asking them to "set aside what they are doing" and attend memorial masses on Sunday.

"Being mostly Catholic, it was the best way for us to express our solidarity with the people of Hong Kong," Roque told AFP.

He downplayed fears about possible reprisals on Filipinos, saying there had been no confirmed reports of harassment or physical abuse.

"We trust our friends in Hong Kong would not do anything untoward against Filipinos here... But we understand the anger must be released. We hope as the days go by that anger will dissipate."

A Facebook site to remember the victims has attracted thousands of signatures and a flood of criticism directed at the Philippine government.

Dear Pnoy,

You have to have been briefed about it by now...that the quality of education available to Filipinos have deteriorated so much that by reading MTC postings, you will discern that quite a few do NOT either read history or perhaps NOT understand what they read ... A poster believes that Marcos was the BEST president !...Ferdinand Marcos, who was responsible for the murders of so many of our patriotic countrymen - Evelio Javier, Ninoy Aquino, Edgar Jopson and countless others who fought for freedom. The same Apo Ferdie who stole billions from Filipinos...the same money, a percentage of which, probably, Imelda, Imee and Bongbong used in their campaigns for seats in the Philippine Congress...This poster even argued about Marcos' BOP surplus during the early years of his 'reign'...He failed to mention, or perhaps, he did not know that when Marcos started his presidency, the Philippines was next to Japan as an Asian economic power and that when he unceremoniously left for Hawaii, the Philippine economy was in shambles...almost COLLAPSED...How could a leader who caused the downfall of his nation be the BEST president ! And please, whoever you are, do NOT provide with a rebuttal that it is a matter of opinion or perception. History is factual. History is based on the TRUTH, not opinion nor perception.

I believe that the MTC poster is me. Let's put things in perspective. My post was in the thread "Presidents - The Best and The Worst"

The comments I made were

"I agree . Noynoy will go down in history like his mother - as the President when Philippines suffered the most disasters, both natural and man-made. Whether that makes him beloved depends on I guess whether you benefited or not during his time.

Personally, just looking at the records, correct me if I am wrong but the only time the Philippines economy experienced a budget surplus was during the early years of the Marcos era.

To make a simple statement as to who is the best or worst is too subjective because it will be tainted by personal bias.

Look at the last statement "Worst President for those who LIE, CHEAT and STEAL - tied Magsaysay and CORY..."

Is that entirely true? Depends on which point of view. Just a thought, maybe the only difference between CORY and ARROYO is the former only favored a few people in her inner circle while the latter was more indiscriminating. It just pisses me off when people adopt a superior attitude but forget that their so-called paragon of virtue is also tainted."

Did I give the impression that I thought Marcos was the best? If so, I apologize coz that was not my intention. I did say that I stand corrected on my reading of the economic data. Check this site for Philippines' economic GDP from 1960 to 2006.

http://www.nationmaster.com/time.php?stat=eco_gdp-economy-gdp&country=rp-philippines

As you can see, the decline happened before 1965 and it really dove to it's present position in 1970, which was what I would call the later part of Marcos reign. So I don't really think that Philippines was really next to Japan before Marcos took over. In fact, if you have really read your history books, the peak of Philippines economy was during the 50's when American money was still flowing into our economy as part of the war rebuilding efforts - The Bell Act / Parity Act.

In fact, the following observation was made by Germelino M. Bautista in an article entitled "An Assessment of the Philippine Economy" in October 2003. I quote

""Rather than a linear or a progressive pattern of growth... a series of limited and brief periods of growth spurts... the economy has gone through six cycles – 1962-1965, 1966-1969, 1970-1973, 1974-1983, 1985-1991, and 1992-1998. Each cycle starts off with several years of growth that eventually decelerates. The economy peaked, for instance, in 1962/63, 1972/1973, 1976/ 77, 1988/ 89, and 1996/ 97, dipping downwards in subsequent years to complete the cycle and start anew. Except for the longer stretch between 1975 and 1982, each cycle in the last four decades have extended over a 4 to 5 year period of positive growth before ending with low or negative growth rates in per capita real GDP (1990-93, 1998)."

But I am digressing. The only point I want to make is - why are the comments posted on this thread? So that it's easier to take things which I had said out of context? You are probably more intelligent and more well read than I so I won't want to get into an argument with you.

I just wanted to clarify this one point. You say history is fact and truth but the question is - whose facts and truth? Are all the items you quoted facts or truth? Facts or truth means supported by incontrovertible proof or evidence. In fact, you are the one expressing your own beliefs and passing them off as TRUTH since none of those things has been proven (even on a balance of probability) till today and it is not for lack of trying.

And I fully agree with your exhortation to the government to prioritize education but did you realize that your candidate was the one who did not have such a platform during his campaign?

Guess I have said too much coz my head is now hurting. I am really not as intelligent as you are so being forced to think makes my head ache really bad.

I believe that the MTC poster is me. Let's put things in perspective. My post was in the thread "Presidents - The Best and The Worst"

The comments I made were

"I agree . Noynoy will go down in history like his mother - as the President when Philippines suffered the most disasters, both natural and man-made. Whether that makes him beloved depends on I guess whether you benefited or not during his time.

Personally, just looking at the records, correct me if I am wrong but the only time the Philippines economy experienced a budget surplus was during the early years of the Marcos era.

To make a simple statement as to who is the best or worst is too subjective because it will be tainted by personal bias.

Look at the last statement "Worst President for those who LIE, CHEAT and STEAL - tied Magsaysay and CORY..."

Is that entirely true? Depends on which point of view. Just a thought, maybe the only difference between CORY and ARROYO is the former only favored a few people in her inner circle while the latter was more indiscriminating. It just pisses me off when people adopt a superior attitude but forget that their so-called paragon of virtue is also tainted."

Did I give the impression that I thought Marcos was the best? If so, I apologize coz that was not my intention. I did say that I stand corrected on my reading of the economic data. Check this site for Philippines' economic GDP from 1960 to 2006.

http://www.nationmas...=rp-philippines

As you can see, the decline happened before 1965 and it really dove to it's present position in 1970, which was what I would call the later part of Marcos reign. So I don't really think that Philippines was really next to Japan before Marcos took over. In fact, if you have really read your history books, the peak of Philippines economy was during the 50's when American money was still flowing into our economy as part of the war rebuilding efforts - The Bell Act / Parity Act.

In fact, the following observation was made by Germelino M. Bautista in an article entitled "An Assessment of the Philippine Economy" in October 2003. I quote

""Rather than a linear or a progressive pattern of growth... a series of limited and brief periods of growth spurts... the economy has gone through six cycles – 1962-1965, 1966-1969, 1970-1973, 1974-1983, 1985-1991, and 1992-1998. Each cycle starts off with several years of growth that eventually decelerates. The economy peaked, for instance, in 1962/63, 1972/1973, 1976/ 77, 1988/ 89, and 1996/ 97, dipping downwards in subsequent years to complete the cycle and start anew. Except for the longer stretch between 1975 and 1982, each cycle in the last four decades have extended over a 4 to 5 year period of positive growth before ending with low or negative growth rates in per capita real GDP (1990-93, 1998)."

But I am digressing. The only point I want to make is - why are the comments posted on this thread? So that it's easier to take things which I had said out of context? You are probably more intelligent and more well read than I so I won't want to get into an argument with you.

I just wanted to clarify this one point. You say history is fact and truth but the question is - whose facts and truth? Are all the items you quoted facts or truth? Facts or truth means supported by incontrovertible proof or evidence. In fact, you are the one expressing your own beliefs and passing them off as TRUTH since none of those things has been proven (even on a balance of probability) till today and it is not for lack of trying.

And I fully agree with your exhortation to the government to prioritize education but did you realize that your candidate was the one who did not have such a platform during his campaign?

Guess I have said too much coz my head is now hurting. I am really not as intelligent as you are so being forced to think makes my head ache really bad.

i owe you an apology...it was not my intention for you to feel slighted...

and i would like to state that my first impression of you has been a big mistake - there are only a select few here who could expound on their chosen topics and you are one of them...

MTC needs more posters like you who make sensible arguments...

As it is, i have learned more from you ...

which disproves your perception that i am intelligent nor more learned than

yourself...

mea culpa...

• Like (+1) 1

hey abnoy,

i guess you're smiling coz you've got the filipino people by the balls.

contrary to what your supporters here on mtc think, people like myself who did not vote for you don't want you to fail.

admittedly, we expect you to fail - but we still don't want you to fail, for the simple reason that when you screw up, it's we, all the filipino people, who get f#&ked.

we criticize on the chance (it's small, but it's still there) that you'll change for the better.

unfortunately, your indecisive and evasive response to the aftermath of the crisis just feeds into our pessimism.

try to disappoint us, why don't you?

i owe you an apology...it was not my intention for you to feel slighted...

and i would like to state that my first impression of you has been a big mistake - there are only a select few here who could expound on their chosen topics and you are one of them...

MTC needs more posters like you who make sensible arguments...

As it is, i have learned more from you ...

which disproves your perception that i am intelligent nor more learned than

yourself...

mea culpa...

Ok I understand where you are coming from now. I also apologize for being a little too combative. But I agree that a sensible exchange of views based on logic and reason is beneficial to both parties. I have also learned from you in that I have a tendency sometimes not to make myself clear.

Cheers

• Like (+1) 1

Dear PNoy,

Mexico just fired 3000 of its police for failing "trust control" exam. Can you do the same?

Fire DILG Sec. He may be an RM awardee, but it's obvious that he doesn't know what he is doing there. See him just sit there. Minsan lang nagsalita palpak pa!

Fire Ricky Carandang. He took the call of HK CEO and did not do anything about it. Ricky, blogging doesn't make you a good communications sec.

It is very funny when the first cabinet sec to speak out at the early stage of the hostage crisis was the tourism sec. It is now obvious that the gov't was not really after solving the crisis at hand. They were already preparing for the backlash on the tourism industry.

What is the gov't's stand in hostage situations? The hostages or the issues being raised by the hostage taker? If it is the hostages, then the police had at least 2 chances of a clear shot at Mendoza. Why didn't they shoot him? Ang hirap sa atin, mahilig tayo sa drama. Parang pelikulang tagalog na pinahahaba ang kwento!

Smirking and smiling in serious situations are signs of someone suffering/suffered from depression. Remember the psych report? While the report is fake, the events were indeed true. Did they say the events did not happen? They just said the report was fake.

Emerald resto as command and control site. You were there? Hmmm......what time did you arrive there? Hindi ba you came after the carnage, while Mayor Lim and the rest were waiting for you for hours? Saan ka ba talaga between 8am and 10pm?

Stop blaming the past sabi ko sayo eh. The moment you assumed the position, appointed your cabinet, replaced heads of different agencies, sa'yo na ang kapangyarihan at responsibilidad.

Please own up to it and let us move on and repair the damage. I am with you on this. I don't want you to fail, because if you do, it will be downhill from then on.

Be careful, at this early stage, people from your camp are already planning a scenario for Binay........

noynoy inuna mo p barangay elections kesa mga bagay n mas importante mraming students kailangan ng classrooms magisip k asayang boto ko sa iyo!

sagutin ko lang ha...yung barangay elections nakatakda sa batas yun at kailangang matuloy...hindi kasalanan ni noynoy yun...mas kasalanan kung i-extend ang termino ng mga nakaupo sa barangay ngayon.

Dear PNoy,

Nakita mo ba sa menu kung magkano na yung malaking siopao sa Emerald? balak ko kasing dumaan doon mamayang hapon...Oo nga pala, pwede wag mo nang pagsalitain si Dinky Soliman, kasi halata yung pagsisinungaling niya...malinaw na sinabi niya na ginawa ninyong command center ang second floor ng Emerald Restaurant DURING the hostage crisis at pinapanood ninyo ang kaganapan sa TV na ni-request ninyo habang yung manager ng restaurant malinaw na sinabi na ikaw ay dumating sa restaurant LONG AFTER the hostage crisis ended...Ingat ka kay Dinky lalo na kapag nagbanggit ng SOLIDARITY...last time na sinabi niya ang salitang SOLIDARITY ay kumanta pa siya ng "If We Hold On Together" pero kinabukasan ay naghudas na siya kay GMA...INGAT LANG SA MGA NAKAPALIGID!

noynoy,

you should be on top of the situation.... official family mo pa lang, hindi mo na kaya.

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/video/nation/08/31/10/turf-war-malaca%C3%B1ang-bungled-hostage-crisis#ooid=9od29vMTq8mPtw1zFZvJFAc1bGRH0Jg0

Dyan rin naman ako bilib sa ABS-CBN, isisi ba naman sa presidente and hindi nila pag behave RESPONSIBLY. Lol. Mga ugok! Malaki ang kasalanan nyo sa nangyari. Sensationalist TABLOID journalism.

Pero salamat na rin sa pag-post ng link Jopoc. Meron tuloy akong material para sa blog ko. Pero bukas pa, may konting thank you note pa ako na naka-schedule for today dun. Para sa ex GF kong si Angel Locsin. Hehehe...

Edited by skitz

HOY NOY!

Sinungaling daw kayo ng mga alipores mo, sabi ng Tribune:

09/02/2010

LIES AND MORE LIES

Justice Secretary Leila de Lima, speaking with reporters said that if necessary, she would summon President Aquino, as well as Department of Interior and Local Government (DILG) chief, Jesse Robredo, her co-chairman in the probe body, for them to shed light on the botched hostage rescue operations.

Obviously, that’s all for show. She certainly wouldn’t dare summon Noynoy Aquino to even “shed light” on what he was doing all that time, because if she did, Noynoy and his boys who claim to have been in Emerald Restaurant on Roxas Boulevard, in front of the US Embassy, would be found to have been lying through their teeth, since it has been confirmed by the restaurant staff, as well Robredo, that Noynoy arrived at Emerald after 8:30 p.m., or after the hostages were already killed. His secretaries, such as Robredo, were there some 30 minutes early as they were summoned by Noynoy to a meeting.

And even as Noynoy was already near the area of the hostage taking, it still took him over four hours to make an appearance, made worse by wearing a smile on his face.

So it has been established that neither he nor his officials were in Emerald monitoring the situation the whole time. So where were they? In the Palace playing billiards while the hostage drama was ongoing?

Or was it case of Noynoy not being able to decide what to do or say because he failed to get his sisters’ consensus?

All the explanations he has made appear to be based on lies and his communications chiefs, in a bid to cover up for his appalling deficiencies as a leader when crisis befalls the government, were also engaging in lies, to save Noynoy’s political hide.

Another detail that has been found out: DILG chief Robredo is only half a DILG chief, as the mandate given to him by Noynoy was for him to merely take charge of the local governments, but not the Philippine National Police (PNP). This task has been given by Noynoy to the DILG undersecretary, Rico Puno, who is apparently, another half secretary, as the PNP is his domain. The situation then is one of the appointed secretary (Robredo) bowing to his undersecretary (Puno) in police matters, as this has been ordered off limits by Nonoy to Robredo.

One already clearly sees the lack of management and administrative skills, not to mention the absence of leadership of Noynoy with this kind of set-up in his Cabinet.

As Robredo says, in reaction to calls for him to take responsibility and for him to resign: He was out of the loop during the crisis situation.

Why should this be so? Easy, that’s because his officials are made up of two factions, each faction wanting more power within the government.

But there may also be an additional reason for Noynoy giving Robredo, who belongs to the Roxas power bloc, half the job of the DILG and giving Puno, of the so-called Samar Group with the Sisters Inc. and the Noynoy yellows, the PNP side of the equation.

Noynoy and his Samar Group may well be insecure in handing control of the PNP to Robredo, who os allied with the Roxas group, or the Balay Puti group. After all, it has always been the PNP that saved the day for Gloria, when she was in Malacañang.

Similarly, as admitted by one of three communications officials of Noynoy, there has not been assigned a point man among them, to speak before the media, but that now they will thresh this out among themselves.

This is an appalling situation that only reinforces the impression that Noynoy Aquino is only president in name but not in deed, and that he truly cannot be expected to lead the nation because he has been proven to be an incompetent manager and administrator, who is moreover surrounded by equally incompetent officials.

Noynoy appoints his Cabinet and other officials without as much as clarifying what role each is tasked with?

And when he does — as in the case of Robredo and Puno, it is certainly a stupid way to have a department run.

God help this country under Noynoy Aquino.

Dear PNoy,

Ano nga ulit sabi mo tungkol sa ekonomiya ng Pilipinas na iniwan sa iyo ni GMA? Bakit kinakain ng economic managers mo yung mga salitang binitawan mo sa iyong SONA? Sana sa susunod bago magbitaw ng salita may mga matibay na basis...hindi magandang tingnan na nagsisimula pa lang kayo halu-halo na mga sinasabi ninyo...nalilito kaming mga dapat sumunod at sumuporta sa gagawin mong pagsusulong sa bayan.

http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?articleId=608156&publicationSubCategoryId=66

Aquino administration: GMA ran economy well

By Paolo Romero (The Philippine Star) Updated September 02, 2010 12:00 AM Comments (12) http://www.philstar.com/images/post-comments.jpg

MANILA, Philippines - Economic managers of the Aquino administration admitted yesterday that former president and now Pampanga Rep. Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo did well in managing the economy during her incumbency.

The favorable remarks were made during the first hearing on the proposed P1.64 trillion national budget for 2011 at the House of Representatives where the members of the Development Budget Coordinating Council (DBCC) led by Finance Secretary Cesar Purisima and Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas Gov. Amando Tetangco Jr. were invited as resource persons by the House committee on appropriations.

House minority leader and Albay Rep. Edcel Lagman said the economic managers during the hearing cited the country’s strong economic fundamentals as evidenced by the 7.9 percent growth in the country’s economy in the first half of the year.

Mrs. Arroyo was present during the budget deliberations.

“There is no lackluster economic performance as they (Aquino administration) have been alleging. Now they are changing their statements. The figures, data and statistics could not be denied,” Lagman said, referring to the various presentations made by Purisima and Tetangco and other economic managers before the panel.

“In other words, the previous administration did not bungle the economy,” he said, adding “we have good economic fundamentals as left by the previous administration and, hopefully this will not be reversed by the present administration.”

Deputy Minority Leader and Quezon Rep. Danilo Suarez said the figures presented by Mr. Aquino’s economic managers showed they inherited a sound economy.

“How PGMA managed the government and the economy, Filipinos will give a positive yes but in terms of popularity, she is not popular,” Suarez told reporters.

This does not change the fact that GMA's admin is one of the most corrupt Admins there was.

Why don't you just use the GMA template minus the corruption kesa mag-experimento ng kung anu-ano para masabi lang na may ginagawa yung mga alipores mo?

I take back my suggestion to fire Sec Robredo.....like him, NO BODY HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE HOSTAGE SITUATION EXCEPT THE HOSTAGE TAKER...ano ba yan! Sabi nga ni Isko....sana magpakita sila na meron silang "blip-blip". LOL

Yan kasi, gusto natin ng malinis na presidente, gaya nung panahon ni macoy. Malinis nga, malinis din ang utak.....

Like cory, nonoy is a reluctant "leader" (quotes kasi both of them have not displayed leadership abilities before being put in the limelight). He like cory were brainwashed or even bullied to accepting the call to lead, while sinister people were already planning on how to take advantage of him. He may have the best intentions but without the brainwashing and bullying, he would not have, in his heart of hearts, accepted. He knows his capabilities...

watch the factions in his gov't scramble to find a better foothold.....

Very good Mr. President. This is the first step to moving forward. Take full responsibility. Do better next time, ok?

“I asked (Robredo) to concentrate on that and I will retain the interim control over the PNP. At the end of the day, I am responsible for everything that has transpired,” Mr. Aquino said. -- from the Inquirer, click on the link above for the full story.
Edited by skitz

Dear P-Noy, hindi mo dapat inako ang kasalanan sa nangyari, you have subordinates, appointed sila sa respective positions nila as they are deemed to be competent and/or up-to-their-jobs. The matter does not involve national secutiry wherein the president of the republic had to personally oversee though as we all knew now, your DILG secretary and undersecretary aren't competent or trained enough in dealing with such a situation. Still, andyan na iyan, what you did is partly-correct but please don't apologize to China/HK, sobra na iyon.

Dear P Noy,

Congratulations on finally realizing that the responsibility was yours to begin with.

Some people argue that the responsibility wasn't yours but I just want to make it clear that you appointing those people to handle things are already your responsibility forthright.

You assigned them. I think it's about time that you review the capabilities of those around you.