Pacquiao-Mayweather: “It’s going to happen”

grayle

Edmund,

Thanks for posting the video, I found the direct link to the video here:

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1423786031258752

The video and the song itself is okay, I like it. However I agree that it is not something that you want to be playing when you enter the ring, entrance music should be upbeat, showing aggressiveness or energy. The song, nice message as it is, specially to those who do not understand Pilipino language will probably expect Manny to Hug and kiss Floyd, or worse lull them to sleep.

Take away the lyrics and walang dating talaga, compared to say, if they play "Tsinelas" by Yano even though the actual lyrics is very benign, the beat and tempo shows aggressiveness and energy na nga. Tapos Joke time pa, if someone ask, can you please translate what the song is about? and the reply is "about slippers" hehehe!

The song that he made is probably not for the Mayweather fight, it might be for his 2016 Campaign :)

• Like (+1) 2

Edmund,

The video and the song itself is okay, I like it. However I agree that it is not something that you want to be playing when you enter the ring, entrance music should be upbeat, showing aggressiveness or energy. The song, nice message as it is, specially to those who do not understand Pilipino language will probably expect Manny to Hug and kiss Floyd, or worse lull them to sleep.

Take away the lyrics and walang dating talaga, compared to say, if they play "Tsinelas" by Yano even though the actual lyrics is very benign, the beat and tempo shows aggressiveness and energy na nga. Tapos Joke time pa, if someone ask, can you please translate what the song is about? and the reply is "about slippers" hehehe!

The song that he made is probably not for the Mayweather fight, it might be for his 2016 Campaign :)

boxing his way to the senate...if malupit outcome ng laban baka vp pa hehe.

Edmund,

I am a fan of manny the fighter. Not the singer, the actor etc.

Ring entrances are something to watch. And since this is Manny's most important fight ever, it should be about badassery at hindi ito lol.

oo nga,sana yung mama said knock you out na lang with ll cool j rapping it. astig sana.

Actually, ayus nga sana kung eye of the tiger ulit. Kasi yan ang laging ring entrance ni Manny sa US nung panahon na di pa sya ganung sikat. Nung dumami na followers nya sa US, nagkaroon bagong interest sa kantang yan. Kaya nga yung isa sa Frontman ng bandang Survivor ginawa yung live performance sa Ring entrance ni Manny. Tapos due to insistent public demand ginawa ulit sa pang beses sa pangatlong laban kay Marquez.