Pacquiao-Mayweather: “It’s going to happen”

grayle

Have you guys read about some news that Freddie daw said that Manny wants to be President of the Philippines?

Ano yun, pag nanalo siya, boboto natin siya?

Pag natalo siya, boboton natin siya (sympathy vote)?

Loko talaga, they should just concentrate on the fight. Unless this is their way of psyching out Floyd?

On the other hand, I was doing some reading and found that although I respect Floyd for his fighting skills. He does have his dirty side, not just talk.

1. Gatti fight, he dropped Gatti's head and when Gatti turned to Referee to complain, Floyd kept hitting him till he was Knocked down.

2. Ortiz Fight, almost similar, they clinched, then when Ortiz was going to unclinch, Floyd hit him, when Ortiz turned to complain to the ref, he got hit by Floyd again, Knock Out.

Sure the first rule of Boxing is "protect yourself at all times", pero naman, Traidor naman yan.

Gatti and Ortiz are known dirty fighters. In the Ortiz fight Floyd was being fouled a lot. He was headbutting him, and throwing illegal punches (punch to the back of the head can put you in a comma). He was fighting so dirty the ref had to deduct a point in favor of Floyd. Sure I agree that Floyd should have won that fight like a champion. But lets remember that he was not the one who started fouling in that fight. I guess magnified yung hatred sa kanya kasi nga sya lagi yung kontrabida.

Kung dirty figthing lang paguusapan, wala ng tatalo pa kay Hopkins. Matanda na kasi palibhasa. Talagang magaling gumulang yung g@go. Low blow on an angle na di masisilip ng ref, at sama pa dyan napakagaling umarte sa ref kahit di naman ganun kasakit yung foul.

Have you guys read about some news that Freddie daw said that Manny wants to be President of the Philippines?

Ano yun, pag nanalo siya, boboto natin siya?

Pag natalo siya, boboton natin siya (sympathy vote)?

Loko talaga, they should just concentrate on the fight. Unless this is their way of psyching out Floyd?

On the other hand, I was doing some reading and found that although I respect Floyd for his fighting skills. He does have his dirty side, not just talk.

1. Gatti fight, he dropped Gatti's head and when Gatti turned to Referee to complain, Floyd kept hitting him till he was Knocked down.

2. Ortiz Fight, almost similar, they clinched, then when Ortiz was going to unclinch, Floyd hit him, when Ortiz turned to complain to the ref, he got hit by Floyd again, Knock Out.

Sure the first rule of Boxing is "protect yourself at all times", pero naman, Traidor naman yan.

oh but wait, Floyd doesn't fight dirty at all at least according to Edmund.

oh but wait, Floyd doesn't fight dirty at all at least according to Edmund.

I didn't say he does not fight dirty. Can you please read again what I said. I said he does not fight dirty as long as he is not fouled. Most of what you are complaining about can even be considered semi-legal lol. You are really starting to sound like a pactard.

Hate on Floyd all you want. Hate him because he does not fight the way you do. Hate him because he talks a lot of trash in 24/7 and all access. Hate him because he acts like a ghetto thug all the time. But its just stup!d to dismiss this guys talent and contribution to the sport. You said it yourself, after this fight, there isn't any other fighter out there who will appeal to both hardcore and casual fight fans. Love him or hate him, his personally as well as his skills make the sport relevant.

I just hope when he does beat pacquiao, I wont be hearing from you like excuses like. "He just got caught and it happens in boxing", "The judges are corrupt", "Floyd took the fight when Pacquiao was no longer in his prime".... Give me a break, Pacquiao's win over Dela Hoya is his most overrated. Not only was Dela Hoya past his prime, he was unhealthy going into that fight to begin with.

I didn't say he does not fight dirty. Can you please read again what I said. I said he does not fight dirty as long as he is not fouled. Most of what you are complaining about can even be considered semi-legal lol. You are really starting to sound like a pactard.

lol @ calling me a pactard. You've been scrambling for excuses for Floyd in this entire thread, you've got your head so far up his ass you can see PBFs tonsils. But it's amazing for a PBF fan like you to get so many things wrong about your fighter, you're a band-wagoner, the worst fan there is, just taking a ride on the hype train, you don't even know how your fighter fights. I don't even think you've seen PBF x Maidana 2.

"Floyd throws more punches" - man you don't even know what you're talking about.

Hate on Floyd all you want. Hate him because he does not fight the way you do. Hate him because he talks a lot of trash in 24/7 and all access. Hate him because he acts like a ghetto thug all the time. But its just stup!d to dismiss this guys talent and contribution to the sport. You said it yourself, after this fight, there isn't any other fighter out there who will appeal to both hardcore and casual fight fans. Love him or hate him, his personally as well as his skills make the sport relevant.

I hate him because he's not the legend that he makes himself out to be. I hate him because he beats women. He probably is the best technical boxer of this generation, but no he hasn't made the sport relevant at all. A boxer who gets booed when the last round comes around isn't doing anything for the sport. A fighter who cherry picks his opponents, who waits until they're over the hill isn't doing anything for the sport. Get off your high horse, and get Floyd's nuts out of your mouth. You might choke on it. Arguably Pacman has done more for the sport than Floyd. Pacquiao fights whoever is put in front of him, big, small, legend, tomato can, anybody you put in front of him he'll fight. Win or lose Manny comes to fight, and all his fights are exciting, even the fights where he lost. Pacman has turned a lot of people on to boxing. PBF has turned people off of boxing.

I just hope when he does beat pacquiao, I wont be hearing from you like excuses like. "He just got caught and it happens in boxing", "The judges are corrupt", "Floyd took the fight when Pacquiao was no longer in his prime".... Give me a break, Pacquiao's win over Dela Hoya is his most overrated. Not only was Dela Hoya past his prime, he was unhealthy going into that fight to begin with.

LOL look who's making excuses for ODLH now? Floyd fought an over the hill ODLH too, he couldn't put him away though. Floyd fought Cotto, couldn't put him away too. Floyd fought Maidana twice, couldn't put him away either, and was content to score points. Manny destroyed each and every opponent he's faced, even when he lost.

I'm convinced. You don't know a thing about boxing. You don't watch boxing, you don't train boxing, the extent of your boxing knowledge is "it's hit and not get hit" LOL spoken like a true sofa fan. Boxing is so much more than that, if you actually know anything about boxing you'll know it's tons more than that. you've never been in a fight except for internet debates. It's pretty clear, and its nothing to be ashamed of, just don't go mouthing off to me and call me a pactard when it's obvious that you don't have a clue about what you're talking about.

lol @ calling me a pactard. You've been scrambling for excuses for Floyd in this entire thread, you've got your head so far up his ass you can see PBFs tonsils. But it's amazing for a PBF fan like you to get so many things wrong about your fighter, you're a band-wagoner, the worst fan there is, just taking a ride on the hype train, you don't even know how your fighter fights. I don't even think you've seen PBF x Maidana 2.

"Floyd throws more punches" - man you don't even know what you're talking about.

Ok If I do not know what I am talking about then show me the fight where you claimed he only threw one punch in 3 minutes (practically the entire round). Come on we are all waiting. Lets see the punch stats then of whatever fight you wanna discuss. Lets see who has outlanded more and if the judges were really wrong for awarding Floyd the decision. Im waiting on you. Thats more like it than us acting like keyboard toughguys.

I hate him because he's not the legend that he makes himself out to be. I hate him because he beats women. He probably is the best technical boxer of this generation, but no he hasn't made the sport relevant at all. A boxer who gets booed when the last round comes around isn't doing anything for the sport. A fighter who cherry picks his opponents, who waits until they're over the hill isn't doing anything for the sport. Get off your high horse, and get Floyd's nuts out of your mouth. You might choke on it. Arguably Pacman has done more for the sport than Floyd. Pacquiao fights whoever is put in front of him, big, small, legend, tomato can, anybody you put in front of him he'll fight. Win or lose Manny comes to fight, and all his fights are exciting, even the fights where he lost. Pacman has turned a lot of people on to boxing. PBF has turned people off of boxing.

Spoken like a real Pactard. First of all, its you who has been riding Pacquiaos dick too much. Oh I like Pacquiao as a fighter, I respect what he has done for the sport. But I do not dismiss what Floyd has contributed too. If Pacquiao gave the sport a hero to root for, Floyd gave it a villain to hate on. Ali, Foreman, Duran, and Liston, they were all villains who made the sport interesting. Ali got booed a lot when he entered the ring, but people recognize him today for what he did for the sport. If Floyd has turned so many people off boxing, then why does his fights make a lot of money? Why do people pay to see him fight? See, how many people watched Pacquiao beat an inexperienced Algieri? Nobody. But people will always be interested in seeing Floyd to either win or lose. Unfortunately for haters like you, he always make you eat his words.

LOL look who's making excuses for ODLH now? Floyd fought an over the hill ODLH too, he couldn't put him away though. Floyd fought Cotto, couldn't put him away too. Floyd fought Maidana twice, couldn't put him away either, and was content to score points. Manny destroyed each and every opponent he's faced, even when he lost.

I am making excuses for Dela Hoya? Fine if thats how you wanna see it. I don't mean to take anything away from Pacquiao, but fact of the matter is, not only was he over the hill, he was not even healthy to begin with. Any opponent who jumped in that ring with Oscar that night would have kicked his ass. It is what it is. Am I saying Pacquiao is nothing? Of course not. He would go on to demolish Hatton and batter Cotto and that was impressive.

So because Floyd can't put Oscar and Cotto away Manny is the better fighter? Wait but but but..... He could not put Margarito away either the way Mosley did. So is Mosley now better than Manny? Oh and and and... Marquez couldn't even touch Floyd, and Manny could not secure one convincing win of the 4 times he has fought him lol.

Manny is an exciting fighter sure. But exciting does not always equate better. This is boxing, not Rocky IV. See, I appreciate both fighters. Pacquiao for being the best offensive fighter, and Floyd for his defensive wizardry. Both men deserve their place in the hall of fame. Both of them are legends in their own unique ways. But IMO Floyd really is the better fighter/boxer.

I'm convinced. You don't know a thing about boxing. You don't watch boxing, you don't train boxing, the extent of your boxing knowledge is "it's hit and not get hit" LOL spoken like a true sofa fan. Boxing is so much more than that, if you actually know anything about boxing you'll know it's tons more than that. you've never been in a fight except for internet debates. It's pretty clear, and its nothing to be ashamed of, just don't go mouthing off to me and call me a pactard when it's obvious that you don't have a clue about what you're talking about.

Yes more ad homimem now. Alam mo, huwag mo daanin sa pa Amboy angas ito pre. Kung bibilangin kung ilang beses ka nakikipagaway sa MTC kesa sakin, milya milya lamang mo. And I did call you a pactard, kasi sobra naman pag Hallelujah mo na kay Pacquiao. See, I don't hate Pacquiao. I quite like him. But like in a movie, you appreciate the villain as much as you do the villain. I could not care less if Floyd is a douche in real life. Sakin nga, OA na nga minsan yung pagiinarte nyang kontrabida. But who cares, more people will watch him and bring the attention to the sport. Moreover, I am just a guy who appreciates both styles. Thats all.

Oh so you are the boxing expert now? Sige, ilang championship belts na ba napanalunan mo then? Or how many fighters have you trained? You know what? You are right, I do not train boxing as much as hardcore enthusiasts do. I do not spar that often I admit that. But I do know that boxing is not like that bullsh!t in Rocky IV. That you can appreciate aggressiveness and offense, but its also a game of tactical finesse and psych manipulation.

Ok if I do not know nga what I am talking about, tigil mo na lang ang pagpapa amboy amboy mo dito, at post mo na lang yung sinasabi mong 1 punch in 3 mins, yan na lang pagusapan natin.

Eto na lang kasi pagusapan natin.

Punchstats sa Mayweather Maidana 1

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/view.php?pg=mayweather-maidana-compubox

O sige na supalpal na ako, dun sa puntong mas maraming suntok si PBF. Maidana was busier, sige ako na mali. Pero yung percentage connects mas lamang na di hamak naman si mayweather. Sa actual count pareho lang.

Tignan naman natin Mayweather Maidana 2.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2198522-mayweather-vs-maidana-2-results-key-stats-and-top-moments-from-rematch

Ayan mas marami ulit si Maidana tinapon na suntok. Mali nanaman ako, but in almost every round he was being outlanded by PBF. Sabi din dyan may warning si Maidana kay Kenny Bayless "To keep it clean"

Ang tanong, di ko pala alam sinasabi ko because I am a sofa-fan, asan yung sinasabing 1 punch in 3 mins? 1 for the entire round? Baka naman hindi sa laban na ito nangyari. Anong laban ba yun? Dali ako yung walang alam sa sinasabi di ba?

Ok If I do not know what I am talking about then show me the fight where you claimed he only threw one punch in 3 minutes (practically the entire round). Come on we are all waiting. Lets see the punch stats then of whatever fight you wanna discuss. Lets see who has outlanded more and if the judges were really wrong for awarding Floyd the decision. Im waiting on you. Thats more like it than us acting like keyboard toughguys.

ok let's see floyd throws more punches you say?

Mayweather x Maidana 2

Bxd0dJ-CcAACBCY.jpg

and in case you can't comprehend, thrown is different from connected.

here's a play by play of the last round from that fight.

ROUND 12

Though the fight is probably close, Maidana likely needs a knockout to win this one. Mayweather is backing away as Maidana stalks him. He is playing it too safe and the crowd reacts with a riotous chorus of boos. Floyd narrowly misses with a left hook. Floyd is bouncing all around, darting in and out, side to side. Maidana can’t figure it out and is following him, throwing nothing. Maidana is trying to pin him down but he can’t. Floyd is bouncing away and avoiding all contact. The arena is filled with boos. Maidana pins him in the corner with 25 seconds left but can’t keep him there. With ten seconds left, Maidana needs a miracle. He tries to pin him down again but can’t and the crowd hates it.

and here's an article from Ring Magazine on that Maidana fight.

http://ringtv.craveonline.com/news/356083-mayweather-outclasses-maidana-in-rematch-but-doesnt-put-on-a-show

"People started streaming for the exits early in the 12th round as Mayweather got on his bicycle and started to back pedal. It was not the scintillating conclusion that they had come to expect. It didn’t measure up to the first match against Maidana. According to CompuBox Punch statistics, Mayweather landed just one punch in the final round. There was no drama and nothing really to cheer about. It was a methodical, boring decision."

Like I said, stop talking out of your ass.

Spoken like a real Pactard. First of all, its you who has been riding Pacquiaos dick too much. Oh I like Pacquiao as a fighter, I respect what he has done for the sport. But I do not dismiss what Floyd has contributed too. If Pacquiao gave the sport a hero to root for, Floyd gave it a villain to hate on. Ali, Foreman, Duran, and Liston, they were all villains who made the sport interesting. Ali got booed a lot when he entered the ring, but people recognize him today for what he did for the sport. If Floyd has turned so many people off boxing, then why does his fights make a lot of money? Why do people pay to see him fight? See, how many people watched Pacquiao beat an inexperienced Algieri? Nobody. But people will always be interested in seeing Floyd to either win or lose. Unfortunately for haters like you, he always make you eat his words.

Nah you're trying to sound intelligent when you're actually not.

People leave Floyd's fights even before it's done. Enough said.

I am making excuses for Dela Hoya? Fine if thats how you wanna see it. I don't mean to take anything away from Pacquiao, but fact of the matter is, not only was he over the hill, he was not even healthy to begin with. Any opponent who jumped in that ring with Oscar that night would have kicked his ass. It is what it is. Am I saying Pacquiao is nothing? Of course not. He would go on to demolish Hatton and batter Cotto and that was impressive.

backpedalling now I see.

So because Floyd can't put Oscar and Cotto away Manny is the better fighter? Wait but but but..... He could not put Margarito away either the way Mosley did. So is Mosley now better than Manny? Oh and and and... Marquez couldn't even touch Floyd, and Manny could not secure one convincing win of the 4 times he has fought him lol.

LOL always citing the JMM fight. Is there anything else you can talk about? Marquez this, Marquez that. Son, I feel sorry for you. It doesn't matter, he won 2 out of 4 times, the only questionable fight was the third one, Pacquiao knocked him down 3 times in the first fight, how can you say that wasn't convincing?

Yes more ad homimem now. Alam mo, huwag mo daanin sa pa Amboy angas ito pre. Kung bibilangin kung ilang beses ka nakikipagaway sa MTC kesa sakin, milya milya lamang mo. And I did call you a pactard, kasi sobra naman pag Hallelujah mo na kay Pacquiao. See, I don't hate Pacquiao. I quite like him. But like in a movie, you appreciate the villain as much as you do the villain. I could not care less if Floyd is a douche in real life. Sakin nga, OA na nga minsan yung pagiinarte nyang kontrabida. But who cares, more people will watch him and bring the attention to the sport. Moreover, I am just a guy who appreciates both styles. Thats all.

lol you don't even know how to appreciate any style, at all. all you're saying is stuff you read about, or what other people say. You don't have the knowledge to form your own opinion about things. And now you backpedal and say that you like both fighters. Come on. Just stop.

and please tell me when I said hallelujah for pacquiao. please tell me.

Oh so you are the boxing expert now? Sige, ilang championship belts na ba napanalunan mo then? Or how many fighters have you trained? You know what? You are right, I do not train boxing as much as hardcore enthusiasts do. I do not spar that often I admit that. But I do know that boxing is not like that bullsh!t in Rocky IV. That you can appreciate aggressiveness and offense, but its also a game of tactical finesse and psych manipulation.

You know nothing about boxing, period, so please just stop. I don't think you even know how to wrap your hands. And get out of here with psych manipulation, if you've never been in a ring, you don't know jack sh1t about psych manipulation. You don't even have an honest to goodness opinion about fights, it's just the same hit and not get hit bullshit you say over and over. I don't think you even know what makes Floyd the best technical boxer of this generation, you're just repeating things you've read without even seeing him fight. You even posted a video and saying that Floyd handles volume punchers well when none of the fighters in the video (Guerrero, Canelo, etc) aren't volume punchers. Why don't you break down the Judah fight, how about Floyd vs. Chop Chop Corley, and let me know how Floyd handles fast lefties. Sh1t better yet, go to YouTube and find Spadafora vs. Mayweather and tell me what Floyd is doing wrong, and what Spadafora is doing right. Uhhhhh boxing is about hitting and not getting hit, uhhh floyd the best, he doesn't get hit, blah blah blah.

Eto na lang kasi pagusapan natin.

Punchstats sa Mayweather Maidana 1

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/view.php?pg=mayweather-maidana-compubox

O sige na supalpal na ako, dun sa puntong mas maraming suntok si PBF. Maidana was busier, sige ako na mali. Pero yung percentage connects mas lamang na di hamak naman si mayweather. Sa actual count pareho lang.

Tignan naman natin Mayweather Maidana 2.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2198522-mayweather-vs-maidana-2-results-key-stats-and-top-moments-from-rematch

Ayan mas marami ulit si Maidana tinapon na suntok. Mali nanaman ako, but in almost every round he was being outlanded by PBF. Sabi din dyan may warning si Maidana kay Kenny Bayless "To keep it clean"

Ang tanong, di ko pala alam sinasabi ko because I am a sofa-fan, asan yung sinasabing 1 punch in 3 mins? 1 for the entire round? Baka naman hindi sa laban na ito nangyari. Anong laban ba yun? Dali ako yung walang alam sa sinasabi di ba?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

go home and get your shine box boy

• Like (+1) 1

ok let's see floyd throws more punches you say?

Mayweather x Maidana 2

Bxd0dJ-CcAACBCY.jpg

and in case you can't comprehend, thrown is different from connected.

ROUND 12

Though the fight is probably close, Maidana likely needs a knockout to win this one. Mayweather is backing away as Maidana stalks him. He is playing it too safe and the crowd reacts with a riotous chorus of boos. Floyd narrowly misses with a left hook. Floyd is bouncing all around, darting in and out, side to side. Maidana can’t figure it out and is following him, throwing nothing. Maidana is trying to pin him down but he can’t. Floyd is bouncing away and avoiding all contact. The arena is filled with boos. Maidana pins him in the corner with 25 seconds left but can’t keep him there. With ten seconds left, Maidana needs a miracle. He tries to pin him down again but can’t and the crowd hates it.

http://ringtv.craveonline.com/news/356083-mayweather-outclasses-maidana-in-rematch-but-doesnt-put-on-a-show

"People started streaming for the exits early in the 12th round as Mayweather got on his bicycle and started to back pedal. It was not the scintillating conclusion that they had come to expect. It didn’t measure up to the first match against Maidana. According to CompuBox Punch statistics, Mayweather landed just one punch in the final round. There was no drama and nothing really to cheer about. It was a methodical, boring decision."

Like I said, stop talking out of your ass.

So..... asan yung sinasabi mong 1 punch in 3 minutes? I am the one who does not know anything about what I am talking about right? Now answer me, in what fight or round did he throw just one punch? Looks to me you are equally guilty of pulling s@%t out of your ass

Nah you're trying to sound intelligent when you're actually not.

Excuse me? First of all, I don't have the desperation to prove I am intelligent on the internet as much as you do. And we are not only talking about this thread. Ikaw kaya ang kung magaasta kahit saang thread alam na alam lahat, tapos pag napipikon, dinadaan na lang sa keyboard bullying at amboy angas. So don't worry, if I wanna prove I am intelligent at something I won't do it on MTC, because the only thing more pathetic than being called stupid online is trying to prove your smarter than everyone else duh!

Second, I never claimed I am an expert in this sport. Check out my previous posts, I have admitted I am a casual fan.

People leave Floyd's fights even before it's done. Enough said.

Sure, but they come back again to watch him again in the next lol.

backpedalling now I see.

Backpedalling on what? I stand by what I said, ODH was not healthy when he jumped in that ring. But I do give full credit to Pac on his wins against Hatton and Cotto.

LOL always citing the JMM fight. Is there anything else you can talk about? Marquez this, Marquez that. Son, I feel sorry for you. It doesn't matter, he won 2 out of 4 times, the only questionable fight was the third one, Pacquiao knocked him down 3 times in the first fight, how can you say that wasn't convincing?

Wow! an amboy claiming to be such boxing expert this is the best you can throw? Any pactard who hasn't seen a boxing match will say the same thing. Oh but what do I know right? Uh..... lets see..... fights are scored per round? Those KDs happened in one round? And it didn't mean he won more rounds? Hows that to begin with? In the first place, if his wins were so convincing, then why would there be a pressure for the rematch to happen over and over, are we getting warm?

And in case you haven't noticed we were talking about Pacquiaos fight with Hatton, Cotto, Mosley, Bradley and Algieri as well.

lol you don't even know how to appreciate any style, at all. all you're saying is stuff you read about, or what other people say. You don't have the knowledge to form your own opinion about things. And now you backpedal and say that you like both fighters. Come on. Just stop.

mmmmmhhhhhmmmm Tell that to the Pacquiaos fan boys who never watch boxing if Pac is not the one fighting. Which pretty much most people in this thread?

and please tell me when I said hallelujah for pacquiao. please tell me.

Come now, you have been praising Pacquiao way too much and defending him from any valid criticism. Fact is I have said over and over again that Pacquiao deserves his place among the greats. All I am saying is we should not dismiss Floyd as an elite just because he acts as te sports main villain. You do not like the way he fights, its boring for your taste... fiiiiiiiiine. But stop hating because its just pathetic.

You know nothing about boxing, period, so please just stop. I don't think you even know how to wrap your hands. And get out of here with psych manipulation, if you've never been in a ring, you don't know jack sh1t about psych manipulation. You don't even have an honest to goodness opinion about fights, it's just the same hit and not get hit bullshit you say over and over. I don't think you even know what makes Floyd the best technical boxer of this generation, you're just repeating things you've read without even seeing him fight. You even posted a video and saying that Floyd handles volume punchers well when none of the fighters in the video (Guerrero, Canelo, etc) aren't volume punchers. Why don't you break down the Judah fight, how about Floyd vs. Chop Chop Corley, and let me know how Floyd handles fast lefties. Sh1t better yet, go to YouTube and find Spadafora vs. Mayweather and tell me what Floyd is doing wrong, and what Spadafora is doing right. Uhhhhh boxing is about hitting and not getting hit, uhhh floyd the best, he doesn't get hit, blah blah blah.

I see, I am just repeating what I have read.... or what I have heard from commentators right right. So whats the point of giving me the home work? Because most likely, you will just say the same thing when I reply right? Truthfully though, I have not yet seen 2 of those fights, so I will need time to watch them..... and while I am at it, I will also watch some instructional videos on how to properly wrap my hands.....and lace the gloves.....and which is glove is supposed to go on the left....and which one is supposed to go on the right......because I am such an idiot. lol.

O sya sya pre, ikaw na mas may alam sa boxing, ganyan ka naman lagi magaasta kung san mang thread ka naroon. Sige na, ako na supalpal panalo ka na. Ganito na lang, pag nanalo Pacquiao, eh di congratulations sa inyo. Pero pag natalo si Pacquiao, no excuses at huwag mo dadaanin sa amboy angas who knows it all ang pangbabara mo dito. Deal?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

go home and get your shine box boy

Sus, internet gangsta nga.

O ayan, nagconcede na ako, siguro naman masayang masaya ka na. Ngayon siguro pwede mo na sagutin tanong ko.

In what fight or round did Mayweather throw 1 punch in 3 mins?

post-478123-0-17148400-1426146001_thumb.jpg

Ok Ok Ok.... Sige na, Ill do a Mayweather or Mike Tyson na lang. Ako na magpapakumbaba. Tutal ako naman ang supalpal dito. Ayoko ng papangitin ang thread na ito ng mga palitan pa ng insulto. May pinagaralan naman ako and one can't be a good winner if he can't be a good loser.

You guys are right, I went a little low there. Argument got heated, potshots were thrown at both sides, I went a little out of control and I am Sorry. I would re-edit my post and delete that meme, pero right now I am not allowed to do it. Right now all I can do is say I am sorry.

Larry,

You win this one. If you visit the boxing gym more often than I do, or have been following this sport a lot longer, then I am not gonna challenge your knowledge about the sport. Like I said, since I got to this thread I never claimed that I am an expert on boxing nor do I seriously train for it. You made your point, I made mine. All I wanted to say is that in as much as Floyd is the obvious villain in the sport, I do respect his skills and I think that its not fair people dismiss him so much as an elite athlete (if you do not wanna call him a fighter). You do not like the way he fights and projects himself, I can respect that. So again, I am sorry for the potshots and insults I threw. If you still wanna take one at me, then go right ahead but I will not retaliate anymore.

To the rest of you Pacquiao fans,

Lets be honest, many of you are casual fight fans as well. Nothing wrong with that. I respect Pacquiao for what he did to the sport. I am a fan as well. Its just that I give credit din naman to his opposition when I feel it is due. Its not also na I do not want Pacquiao to win, I just feel like Mayweather is a better fighter thats all. If he does win, and I am proven wrong again, then congratulations. I hope lang, kung matalo si Pacquiao, you will be gracious about it also and not make excuses for him. Its all I am asking. Kung nainis man kayo sakin, then I am sorry. Huwag na tayong parang mga bata dito na nagaawayaway. Kung magkainitan man ulit usapan, ok lang yun pero life is too short to go on hating each other, right?

So again, I concede, I got my ass kicked in this debate, I got pawned/trumped/owned. Ganyan naman lagi sa kahit na anong tunggalian, may panahon na talagang matatalo ka at kung si Pacquiao gracious loser naman so tularan ko na lang. I'll try not to get too carried away. Hopefully you guys will find sincerity in this apology and we can all just move on with future healthy discussions.

to put cherry on top here is my peace offering. The LA press con of Mayweather Pacquiao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnKfnOJYgSc

So..... asan yung sinasabi mong 1 punch in 3 minutes? I am the one who does not know anything about what I am talking about right? Now answer me, in what fight or round did he throw just one punch? Looks to me you are equally guilty of pulling s@%t out of your ass

Ah i see reading comprehension is not one of your strong points. No matter, I'll just repeat myself so you have time to digest things, because I'm a nice guy.

ROUND 12

http://ringtv.craveo...t-put-on-a-show

In case the letters in bold don't strike you as important, I'll repeat the salient parts in caps so you get the point.

ONE PUNCH IN THE FINAL ROUND

ONE PUNCH IN THE FINAL ROUND.

ONE PUNCH IN THE FINAL ROUND.

And in case you were wondering, a boxing round is 3 minutes. So just connect the dots and stop repeating yourself it only makes you look more foolish.

Excuse me? First of all, I don't have the desperation to prove I am intelligent on the internet as much as you do. And we are not only talking about this thread. Ikaw kaya ang kung magaasta kahit saang thread alam na alam lahat, tapos pag napipikon, dinadaan na lang sa keyboard bullying at amboy angas. So don't worry, if I wanna prove I am intelligent at something I won't do it on MTC, because the only thing more pathetic than being called stupid online is trying to prove your smarter than everyone else duh!

Ok first off, I don't see how my behavior in other threads has any connection with Mayweather, Pacquiao or boxing. I never made any comments regarding your behavior on other threads or other topics, except for your knowledge in boxing, I have stayed on topic, because those other things have f#&k all to do with boxing or mayweather or pacquiao. So what has my behavior on other posts have to do with anything.

Second, I never claimed I am an expert in this sport. Check out my previous posts, I have admitted I am a casual fan.

Because what you wrote and how you act are two different things entirely. You claim that you're a casual fan, but you refer to Pacquiao fans as Pactards, you break down Mayweather ignorantly but try to make it sound professional, you make ridiculous claims over Mayweather's fights, that aren't true. You even challenged me to put up evidence that Mayweather throws less, claiming that you know the correct answer, when the truth is you probabaly didn't even watch the fight. It's not even what you post, it's the manner that you post it, like other dissenting opinions don't even matter, even what you present as fact isn't even true. You even posted a video claiming that this was how Mayweather handled volume punchers, lol.

Wow! an amboy claiming to be such boxing expert this is the best you can throw? Any pactard who hasn't seen a boxing match will say the same thing. Oh but what do I know right? Uh..... lets see..... fights are scored per round? Those KDs happened in one round? And it didn't mean he won more rounds? Hows that to begin with? In the first place, if his wins were so convincing, then why would there be a pressure for the rematch to happen over and over, are we getting warm?

pac one those fights squarely, watch those two again. Oh no wait, you probably haven't. It was two close fights, and could have gone either way, but Pac came away with the victory both times. And everybody knows that rematches rake in the most money.

And in case you haven't noticed we were talking about Pacquiaos fight with Hatton, Cotto, Mosley, Bradley and Algieri as well.

what about those? He wasn't convincing in those as well?

mmmmmhhhhhmmmm Tell that to the Pacquiaos fan boys who never watch boxing if Pac is not the one fighting. Which pretty much most people in this thread?

be careful, that includes you too.

Come now, you have been praising Pacquiao way too much and defending him from any valid criticism. Fact is I have said over and over again that Pacquiao deserves his place among the greats. All I am saying is we should not dismiss Floyd as an elite just because he acts as te sports main villain. You do not like the way he fights, its boring for your taste... fiiiiiiiiine. But stop hating because its just pathetic.

I'm not just hating on Floyd, I'm hating on you, because you don't even know what makes Floyd so great. You're just parroting what you read on the internet back to me. I don't even know why you do it. You're pretending to be knowledgeable on Floyd, but knowledge is what you lack.

I see, I am just repeating what I have read.... or what I have heard from commentators right right. So whats the point of giving me the home work? Because most likely, you will just say the same thing when I reply right? Truthfully though, I have not yet seen 2 of those fights, so I will need time to watch them..... and while I am at it, I will also watch some instructional videos on how to properly wrap my hands.....and lace the gloves.....and which is glove is supposed to go on the left....and which one is supposed to go on the right......because I am such an idiot. lol.

yes do that please, educate yourself on boxing then come back and then tell us how great Floyd is.

O sya sya pre, ikaw na mas may alam sa boxing, ganyan ka naman lagi magaasta kung san mang thread ka naroon. Sige na, ako na supalpal panalo ka na. Ganito na lang, pag nanalo Pacquiao, eh di congratulations sa inyo. Pero pag natalo si Pacquiao, no excuses at huwag mo dadaanin sa amboy angas who knows it all ang pangbabara mo dito. Deal?

Are you crying? Please don't tell me you're crying.

Ok Ok Ok.... Sige na, Ill do a Mayweather or Mike Tyson na lang. Ako na magpapakumbaba. Tutal ako naman ang supalpal dito. Ayoko ng papangitin ang thread na ito ng mga palitan pa ng insulto. May pinagaralan naman ako and one can't be a good winner if he can't be a good loser.

You guys are right, I went a little low there. Argument got heated, potshots were thrown at both sides, I went a little out of control and I am Sorry. I would re-edit my post and delete that meme, pero right now I am not allowed to do it. Right now all I can do is say I am sorry.

Larry,

You win this one. If you visit the boxing gym more often than I do, or have been following this sport a lot longer, then I am not gonna challenge your knowledge about the sport. Like I said, since I got to this thread I never claimed that I am an expert on boxing nor do I seriously train for it. You made your point, I made mine. All I wanted to say is that in as much as Floyd is the obvious villain in the sport, I do respect his skills and I think that its not fair people dismiss him so much as an elite athlete (if you do not wanna call him a fighter). You do not like the way he fights and projects himself, I can respect that. So again, I am sorry for the potshots and insults I threw. If you still wanna take one at me, then go right ahead but I will not retaliate anymore.

To the rest of you Pacquiao fans,

Lets be honest, many of you are casual fight fans as well. Nothing wrong with that. I respect Pacquiao for what he did to the sport. I am a fan as well. Its just that I give credit din naman to his opposition when I feel it is due. Its not also na I do not want Pacquiao to win, I just feel like Mayweather is a better fighter thats all. If he does win, and I am proven wrong again, then congratulations. I hope lang, kung matalo si Pacquiao, you will be gracious about it also and not make excuses for him. Its all I am asking. Kung nainis man kayo sakin, then I am sorry. Huwag na tayong parang mga bata dito na nagaawayaway. Kung magkainitan man ulit usapan, ok lang yun pero life is too short to go on hating each other, right?

So again, I concede, I got my ass kicked in this debate, I got pawned/trumped/owned. Ganyan naman lagi sa kahit na anong tunggalian, may panahon na talagang matatalo ka at kung si Pacquiao gracious loser naman so tularan ko na lang. I'll try not to get too carried away. Hopefully you guys will find sincerity in this apology and we can all just move on with future healthy discussions.

to put cherry on top here is my peace offering. The LA press con of Mayweather Pacquiao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnKfnOJYgSc

That's the weirdest press conference I've ever seen.

No trash talking or mean mugging, Floyd not taking digs at Pacquiao, actually being very respectful. None of the mean mugging and chest beating that we've seen in other fights. None of the swagger that we've seen in his talks in other press conferences, he it actually felt that he was speaking at a eulogy. and Justin Beiber!? Bob Arum giving reporters a history lesson, which has nothing to do with the fight.

Also I don't know why they didn't let Floyd Sr. talk.

It's all very strange, especially for the biggest fight of the decade. I actually felt let down, I was expecting lines like "I'll f#&k you till you love me, faggot" but there was nothing.

I just hope that HBO and Showtime deliver on the pre-fight hype. I'm actually excited about the 24/7 and All Access episodes that they'll cook up.

yep, it was a very weird press conference. pero sabagay, they dont have to hype this fight anymore. no dramas, no gimmicks needed.

Floyd Mayweather's cordial demeanor is a prelude to something: on one side it could be that he's somewhat 'worried' ; on the other side it could be that he's sending a strong 'silent' message that he could replicate Manny's demeanor and beat the hell out of him come fight night...he has adapted a more soft-spoken approach in his pre-fight promotion efforts- no mugging and jawing of the opponent

Hmm...interesting!!!