Pacquiao-Mayweather: “It’s going to happen”

grayle

doon sa Mayweather-Mosley, kaya ba walang knockout kasi nakunan sila ng dugo :lol: :lol:

just watch hbo mosley-mayweather 24/7, mapapanood mo na nakapack up na ang team mosley byaheng las vegas ng dumating ang usada. Hindi naman masama na magkaroon ng biglang dating peron ung dadating ka na nakapagbawas na at nakaihi na ang isang boxer para kunan ng dugo? at babyahe ng mahigit 100 milya. panoorin na lang ng diperensya ni mosley vs margarito sa vs mayweather malaki ang pinagkaiba. after round 4 hiningal na si mosley.

i think with all the trash talking and the harsh words along with accusations done. pina pa init pa ng mga tao yan, the point of boxing now is not really the sport itself anymore but the business side of it and of course the gamblers.

from my perspective, hindi lang pinapansin ni manny ito for now kse concentrate sya sa election. but once it ended, surely surely the negotiation for this fight is going to revive itself. si manny na mismo nagsabi or his camp on the newspapers , he wanted a last fight before he start concentrating on the elections.

talk about the money, the fame of this bout will give. another thing it will be a multi million fight expecting 100+ million in perks. its just a matter of time but it will push through.

the fact that they fought a old almost retiring guy on may weather is just an indication of making people see how the fight will be when its against manny.

nag iipon ako ngayon para lang dito pupusta ako :)

Edited by launchpad

Malabo pa yan...dapat ma resolved muna kung Sino ba ang may K magbigay ng mga conditions sa fight na ito....Manny's camp claim dapat sila dahil pound 4 pound king....Mayweather think otherwise dahil sya naman daw PPV king which is more important.

Mayweather already promised the fans that if the Blood Test issue is resolved, the fans are gona get their fight.

i think Money is gonna win this one.

lahat na nang gulang ilalabas nun pag nakaharap

niya si Pacman.

i'd be impressed if he goes toe-to-toe with Manny.

but, most probably, hit-and-run would be his strategy

in this fight.

It's the master of defense vs. the master of offense... If Gayweather makes one mistake, just one, it's lights out for him.

magdagdag lang ng kaunti pang bilis si pacman may kalalagyan ang egoy na si gayweather langya sa ko percentage ni pacman natatakot si egoy.

Madaling isahan ang laro ni mosley, nakakaknock out si mosley sa mga katulad nina Margarito, mahaha at mabagal. Pero iba si Mayweather, mabilis at panay ang ilag. Kaya nga aminado si mosley na baka KO din sya kung lalabanan nya si Pacquiao during cotto-pacquiao event.

iba si Pacquiao, weird angle ang pinangagalingan ng suntok ni Manny pacquiao, subok na kaya nyang magbigay ng 1000punch sa buong 12rounds. Walang pagod at napatunayan nyang kaya nyang tumanggap ng suntok sa isang legitimate na welterweight.

gayweather showed a different style in his last fight with Mosley making the analysts into believing and in fact, placing him again as the P4P king with Manny at no. 2. Gayweather is bigger and more defense minded than pacman.

It'd be an interesting match to see. Defense vs. offense. Speed vs. Power.

Manny Pacquiao will bet he underdog in this fight with Mayweather being the bigger and longer opponent.

But I'd pick Manny to win via TKO before the 5th round!!!

Mayweather maybe longer and bigger but I doubt that he packs the power of say, a Miguel Cotto or a Hatton. His power will not be a concern for Pacman. His defense will be the obstacle and with Pacman's rare combination of speed and power, he can only pick his poison - cover himself ala-Clottey and lose a decision or throw punches to keep Pacman at bay and end up like Cotto or Hatton. He cannot run rings around Pacman the way he did against Mosley because Pacman's quick on his feet and his hands... well, imagine haymakers thrown in very, very quick succession, each capable of stopping a natural welterweight.

I want this fight to happen. So Pacman can show Mayweather how complete a fighter he is compared to the one who was beaten by Eric Morales. ^_^

Kasi nga bading siya. Hahaha!!!

Wait, ano na ba ang balita dito? Nagkita na ba sila ni Pacquiao?

Look for negotiations to start heating up once the elections are over. Right now Pacman's trying to win a different kind of fight. lol