Pacquiao-Mayweather: “It’s going to happen”

grayle

hindi na siguro matutuloy ang fight nina floyd and the pacman, since pacman already called the bluff and pumayag na siya sa lahat ng gusto ng kampo ni floyd, and yet ayaw ng kampo ni floyd for one big reason: floyd has the chance to retire undefeated, and by retiring undefeated he'll still be able to cash in on endorsements long after.

what i am disappointed at is the obvious sympathy/empathy of bob arum towards the camp of floyd, which borders on unprofessionalism and "kuntchaba" (under the table dealings), imagine after pacman humbles himself and accepts all the demands of the mayweather camp, tapos walang word from the camp of floyd, bob arum goes on to say he "understands" the mayweather camp and that they'll essentially wait for floyd to send word. groan.

american bob arum looking out for his fellow american floyd mayweather?

mayweather is too busy thinking about other things right now. see next year, or maybe never, gayweather.

I dont think hes busy doing anything right now. Hes just waiting for the day that Manny will show weakness. He may retire again but he will be waiting for that day. And then he will fight Manny. Others say that hes fighting intellectually. But thats simply cowardliness.

it's easier to say that the mayweathers are kooky/crazy, parang alibi na, parang "pasensya na, baliw lang kasi sina dad & son mayweather kaya kung ano-ano ang sinasabi"...

pero pinoy ako eh, and i'm offended by the mayweathers, garapal sila and yung attacks nila at pacquiao are (to me at least) obvious attempts to distract attention from floyd's misdirected desire to be one of boxing's greats by having an undefeated career by essentially fighting nobodies early on then trying to protect it at the end of his career. kumbaga, masyadong segurista, masyadong contrived, masyadong planado at gustong hollywood-perfect ang kanyang career/buhay.

so how can you root for floyd when he is so full of himself.

i think pacman fighting margarito is a bad idea. manny has nothing to gain and everything to lose. besides, if aling dionisia will only let him fight 1 more time, he should save it for the pound-for-pound biggest loud mouth.

If nothing else, one more world title in one more division. Margarito (minus cheating) can be beaten by Pacquiao.

If nothing else, one more world title in one more division. Margarito (minus cheating) can be beaten by Pacquiao.

still a bad idea - cause if ever mayweather grows some balls and decides to face pacman, then the chickenshit will then insist on fighting at the junior middleweight class (and probably without a catchweight) giving him another advantage.

still a bad idea - cause if ever mayweather grows some balls and decides to face pacman, then the chickenshit will then insist on fighting at the junior middleweight class (and probably without a catchweight) giving him another advantage.

Not really if that is the concern. If Manny wins his fight with Margarito, he can opt to relinquish the title even without making a defense. He still is champion at the lower weight limit and defend it against Pretty Boy. Then again, with or without a title on the line, Pretty Boy can always insist to fight at a certain weight if he wants to. It a matter of all camps amenable to a certain weight limit.

Not really if that is the concern. If Manny wins his fight with Margarito, he can opt to relinquish the title even without making a defense. He still is champion at the lower weight limit and defend it against Pretty Boy. Then again, with or without a title on the line, Pretty Boy can always insist to fight at a certain weight if he wants to. It a matter of all camps amenable to a certain weight limit.

thats exactly my point, going up another weight class will give mayweather another issue to bring to the bargaining table (or another reason to duck manny). we know how difficult he is to deal with. hes always looking for advantages. he will just say to manny "you already fought at jr. middleweight, so why go back down a division?" besides, by going up in weight, i believe manny already gave up his title.

Edited by juan t