Pacquiao-Mayweather: “It’s going to happen”

grayle

just as i suspected

almost the exact same article word for word but came Sept. 2013

http://mediatakeout.com/64866/mto-world-exclusive-shocker-floyd-mayweather-gets-knocked-down-in-sparring-for-the-first-time-in-his-career.html?mobile=1

September 7, 2013 : MediaTakeOut.com has been reporting about the TROUBLE in Floyd Mayweather's training camp - with MULTIPLE WOMEN around - all vying for his attention. And all those women might have caused the GREATEST FIGHTER IN MODERN TIMES to lose his focus.

According to an EXTREMELY WELL PLACED SOURCE, Floyd Mayweather was "knocked down" during sparring on Thursday. Our snitch, who spoke on the condition of anonymity told us, "Mayeather got hit with a good shot, a left hook to the body, and he went down."

The insider added, "To my knowledge [Money] has never gone down ever. Not in sparring, or in the ring."

But the insider also added, "It's not unusual for a boxer to get hit hard in training and go down. And Floyd responded well - he got up and finished the session. And he beat [the boxer he was fighting] to a bloody pulp."

That Mayweather fight next week is gonna be OFF THE CHAINS. Y'all better hurry up and get your pay-per-view ready - this fight is DEFINITELY WORTH BUYING. Cause with all the MESS going on in Mayweather's camp, he might actually take HIS FIRST LOSS!!!

for me im not gonna take this seriously...

we know that this kind of news are somehow a trick or a planned strategy from a boxers camp...

anyway Pacquiao also have a news that he KO his sparring partner recently...

Edited by darksoulriver

if manny will win. gayweather will ask for a rematch.

if gayweather wins no rematch

It will all depend on the outcome of the match. If its a very decisive win for either, then there is no point for a rematch. But if it is a competitive one, of course it will generate interest then either (win or lose) will want to have a rematch.

If Pacquiao wins decisively, then one last fight na lang with Marquez. Then that is it. Tutukan nya na lang pagiging congressman nya.

If Floyd wins decisively he too can call it a career, unless he wants to compete all the way in the middleweight division, but I doubt if he will.

After this is over, sana mafocus yung attention naman sa light heavyweight division. I think this division is talent-rich also and can generate some superstars. I am looking forward to Kovalev vs Stevenson. Tsaka baka ready na umakyat dun si Andre Ward. Heavyweight? Walang pagasa dun. Kawawa tuloy ang mga Klitschkos, di sila magiging ATG.

Edited by Edmund Dantes
  • Like (+1) 1

IMHO, without any other factors other than their skills, I definitely think that Pacman will win this fight.

The scary thing is, apaw ang bets kay Manny so it's a syndicate kind of thing that things may go wrong.

Then he should KO him TFO and not leave it to the judges hands

Sabagay tama din naman sabi ng local analysts natin. Pag pumunta sa scorecards, baka malamang kay Floyd ma-award yung decision. Maliban na lang kung bugbug sarado si Floyd.

Para sakin, hindi makikipagbugbugan si Shoulderroll, mas gusto nya ioutbox at ifrustrate kalaban. Sa marami boring ang style nya, pero unfortunately it will be enough to win the scorecards. Parang yung nangyari sa Leonard Vs Hagler. Alam ni Leonard na di nya kaya lumaban ng bugbugan kay Hagler. Ang strategy nya lang talaga is to play it safe, and impress the judges via late rally per round. Kaya nga kung sa aggression ang scoring panalo hagler. Pero kung boxing lang, panalo leonard.

In my honest opinion, Pacman will win. Wag lang masyado maging greedy and ilabas nya yung galit nya. Once ma feel ni mayweather yung lakas ni pacman, he will run like a chicken. I understand na magaling din si mayweather pero si pacman, sanay ng matalo at wala sya pakialam kung matalo sya kaya ang pressure talaga na kay Mayweather. But the opinions of the pro boxers are true, Pacman should win via K.O. Because Las Vegas yan.. Go MP!!!

ringside tickets daw are $87,000++

this is going to be quite a spectacle.

it'll be like the laureus, grammys, oscars, philippine congress and senate combined at ringside!

hahahahaha

wishful thinking lang, worth it lang magbayad ng ganitong halaga para sa isang ticket if it was a pacquiao vs. bruce lee fight na no-holds barred..sarap siguro panoorin nun :P