Falling For Somebody 15 Years Older

I'm 35. So...

50 na yung woman?

I don't think so... :thumbsdownsmiley:

nice bro... hehhe!

would you imagine that you go out a guy/girl 15 yrs older than you? para kyong mgnanay or tatay celebrating mother or fathers day.

tlgang pagtitinginan kyo ng tao. wel its really up to guys kung gus2 nyo ung ganun.

this is jst my opinion.

do women really have hots for older men? what do they have that we dont have? exp wise or maturity wise cguro mas lamang sila. pero would you think that ur relationship w/ them would last long?... sorry im jst asking.

il answer you in a very frank and straight manner dear. :)

hindi lang naman 'hots' un. hindi lang rin physical, di lang rin

sexual ang meron ang mga matured men..

first, bago ko sagutin, HINDI LAHAT preferred

older. meron parin naman na gusto younger, or kasing age

lang nila. it depends kasi iba2 ang preferred ng mga women.

pero for me, matured men cares alot, pareho ng sinabi ko

sa isang thread, instead of the simple 'i care'

those older men will tell their ladies 'i will take care of you' :)

for us, who tends to be kissed roughly, with lust,

with them, they will kiss us in a passionate way.. the romantic way.

another thing, for younger guys, they prefer having sex,

while matured guys wants 'lovemaking' :)

got my point?

older men know exatly what they want.. they will tell u what they

want without the presence of "pasakalyes, Palusot.. etc"

they are also honest to themselves, and to other especially with

their partners what they dont know, and they dont want.

napagdaanan rin nila ang pagkabata, pagbibinata, its just

that as they age 'they already learned from their mistakes..

the troubles they encountered, and even the most tragic moments

they had when they were young. that made them stable now.

its NOT about the materials, definitely not about money, i tell u.

its the how they act infront of us ladies. and how they treat us.

lastly, kung paano nila alagaan ang partners nila... :)

il answer you in a very frank and straight manner dear. :)

hindi lang naman 'hots' un. hindi lang rin physical, di lang rin

sexual ang meron ang mga matured men..

first, bago ko sagutin, HINDI LAHAT preferred

older. meron parin naman na gusto younger, or kasing age

lang nila. it depends kasi iba2 ang preferred ng mga women.

pero for me, matured men cares alot, pareho ng sinabi ko

sa isang thread, instead of the simple 'i care'

those older men will tell their ladies 'i will take care of you' :)

for us, who tends to be kissed roughly, with lust,

with them, they will kiss us in a passionate way.. the romantic way.

another thing, for younger guys, they prefer having sex,

while matured guys wants 'lovemaking' :)

got my point?

older men know exatly what they want.. they will tell u what they

want without the presence of "pasakalyes, Palusot.. etc"

they are also honest to themselves, and to other especially with

their partners what they dont know, and they dont want.

napagdaanan rin nila ang pagkabata, pagbibinata, its just

that as they age 'they already learned from their mistakes..

the troubles they encountered, and even the most tragic moments

they had when they were young. that made them stable now.

its NOT about the materials, definitely not about money, i tell u.

its the how they act infront of us ladies. and how they treat us.

lastly, kung paano nila alagaan ang partners nila... :)

meron din nmn mga batang ganun ah? you just havent meet one cguro.

to be honest sometimes its psychological. (pls to all girls dont be offended this is just a theory)

maybe you lack of fatherly material in life. sometimes mejo bz ung dad mo or he passed away when you were young.

what do you think?

to be honest sometimes its psychological. (pls to all girls dont be offended this is just a theory)

maybe you lack of fatherly material in life. sometimes mejo bz ung dad mo or he passed away when you were young.

what do you think?

lets put it this way, wala kanang magagawa sa mga girls na preferred older ones.

JUST RESPECT THEIR BELIEF. just leave it like that. hindi naman kasi lahat ng babae

will agree to what you are trying to inject. ok?

if you think you are better than those matured ones, then go on with your opinion.

walang katapusang pakikipagtalo lang ang ginagawa mo sa mga irrational statements mo,

just live with your opinion, and DONT JUDGE those girls who wants the company of

the matured ones. kasi u dont know exactly, anu ang reason nila for having those

kind of relationship. another thing, by giving such lame opinions, unintentionally,

you are offending some of the ladies here. ok?

inject your statements, kung itake nila ung sinabi mo, good. if not, just leave

them alone, and respect them nalang. :) they have their own reasons.

they dont need your haka-haka or so called theory/belief.

what do you think?

oh another thing, "meron din nmn mga batang ganun ah? you just havent meet one cguro."

havent MEET? baka naman -you haven't MET one-? take note of your grammar. :)

confusing kasi.

one piece of advice: wag mang stereotype.

may mga kanya2 tayong beliefs, all you have to do is to respect them.

:)

good night

I guess it's just how things are.

Masakit mang sabihin, men with women who are way younger than them is considered acceptable. The other way around naman kung the woman is way older than the guy. Talagang pinagtitinginan.

Stereotyping man kung sabihin pero men age better than women. Ang perfect proof niyan e umattend kayo ng reunion ng ex-classmates niyo. Tingnan niyo kung ilan sa mga classmates niyo ang halos walang ipinabago, malamang iyan mas marami yung lalaki dun.

Kaya parang di gaanong pansinin kung younger ang gf/wives nitong mga ito.

Trophy na nga kung sabihin if an older guy bags a younger woman. It's not actually not that hard (coming from an "older guy"). Kasi naman we "older" guys have been around the track. We know what buttons to push kung gusto namin ng "younger girls."

Meron diyan yung "damaged goods" (excuse the stereotyping, pero alam niyong totoo ito). Yung mga girls na parang naghahanap ng father-figure dahil malamang wala silang tatay to look up to when they were young. So package yourself as this very wise, very mature, all-knowing guru. You're surely in.

Meron diyan yung "gold-digger" (excuse me na lang uli sa natatapakan). Package yourself as the eternal cornucopia of material goods, ok ka na. The car, the house, the stable finances, the bling. Iyan ang bait sa hook mo. These girls would hook up with you either kasi you're a meal-ticket (which means di ka na lalayuan nito) or a means to an end (temporary lang). Pero isa lang ang ending nito - hiwalayan lang.

Meron din diyan yung "veteran gf". Yung nagsawa na sa mga kasing-age niya na string ng mga bf na walang ginawa kundi lokohin siya. Package yourself as the very caring lover. Yung lalaking pinangarap niya na hindi niya nakita sa lahat ng mga boyfriends niya before, ayos na iyan. Eto siguradong for keeps na iyan.

I've been young. Back then I was impulsive. I was foolish - stupid even. I've let lovers go because of my stupidity and/or carelessness. I can justify my mistakes kasi sabi ko sa sarili ko e I'm young. Girls will come and go.

I've also learned. I have the scars to show.

Ay naku. Take it from me. Marami na akong pinagdaanang kalokohan.

Pero I would rather fall for someone younger than for someone older. No offense to the older girls, it's just a matter of preference.

I guess it's just how things are.

Masakit mang sabihin, men with women who are way younger than them is considered acceptable. The other way around naman kung the woman is way older than the guy. Talagang pinagtitinginan.

Stereotyping man kung sabihin pero men age better than women. Ang perfect proof niyan e umattend kayo ng reunion ng ex-classmates niyo. Tingnan niyo kung ilan sa mga classmates niyo ang halos walang ipinabago, malamang iyan mas marami yung lalaki dun.

Kaya parang di gaanong pansinin kung younger ang gf/wives nitong mga ito.

Trophy na nga kung sabihin if an older guy bags a younger woman. It's not actually not that hard (coming from an "older guy"). Kasi naman we "older" guys have been around the track. We know what buttons to push kung gusto namin ng "younger girls."

Meron diyan yung "damaged goods" (excuse the stereotyping, pero alam niyong totoo ito). Yung mga girls na parang naghahanap ng father-figure dahil malamang wala silang tatay to look up to when they were young. So package yourself as this very wise, very mature, all-knowing guru. You're surely in.

Meron diyan yung "gold-digger" (excuse me na lang uli sa natatapakan). Package yourself as the eternal cornucopia of material goods, ok ka na. The car, the house, the stable finances, the bling. Iyan ang bait sa hook mo. These girls would hook up with you either kasi you're a meal-ticket (which means di ka na lalayuan nito) or a means to an end (temporary lang). Pero isa lang ang ending nito - hiwalayan lang.

Meron din diyan yung "veteran gf". Yung nagsawa na sa mga kasing-age niya na string ng mga bf na walang ginawa kundi lokohin siya. Package yourself as the very caring lover. Yung lalaking pinangarap niya na hindi niya nakita sa lahat ng mga boyfriends niya before, ayos na iyan. Eto siguradong for keeps na iyan.

I've been young. Back then I was impulsive. I was foolish - stupid even. I've let lovers go because of my stupidity and/or carelessness. I can justify my mistakes kasi sabi ko sa sarili ko e I'm young. Girls will come and go.

I've also learned. I have the scars to show.

Ay naku. Take it from me. Marami na akong pinagdaanang kalokohan.

Pero I would rather fall for someone younger than for someone older. No offense to the older girls, it's just a matter of preference.

nice words kuya?... your a good mediator very enlightining..

• 2 months later...

nung binatilyo ako inis ako sa mga crush ko na taken for granted ako. ngaun iba naman. i used to travel tapos may mameet na iba ibang lahi, may kabayan din kaage ko. tanong tanong sa work ko at buhay ko. anyway twice na nangyari sakin na may nainlove sakin na halos 15yrs ang tanda ko sa kanya. imagine she's barely 16ys of age. sabi ko nga sa kanya research muna sya sa meaning ng love. anyway ladies really want matured and responsible person. un ang short explanation.

• 2 months later...

I used to think that older men are better.... at something, if not everything. :evil: (Parang vintage wine lang daw)

... that they'd be more mature, loving and understanding.

But I just find some of them sensitive, that they easily get offended. Or sometimes, pretentious --- trying to appear unaffected.

:huh:

Paano kung yung guy eh old enough to be your dad, tapus mukha namang indi gold digger yung girl, and yung guy naman isn't merely looking for a trophy wife? How would you explain the attraction? Perfect example nito is yung 29-yo councillor from Valenzuela, si Shalani Soledad, whose bf now is the 51-yr old Noynoy Aquino. YES, THAT NOYNOY AQUINO na kapatid ni Kris.

My own experience with older women: nung elementary school ako, I used to send roses to a favorite guidance counsellor. Head over heels talaga ako nun sa kanya. Everyone in my batch knew it, and I was unashamed! Haha! Makes me laugh upon recollection. It didn't go further than that, though, dahil torpe pa ako nun at may bf si ma'am.

Regarding me with younger women: I was once introduced to this 17-yr-old girl whose mom had "pre-approved" me dating her after she turned 18 dahil yung isang auntie ko guaranteed I was a good boy (hihi). Feeling ko sobrang layo ng age gap namin nun; I was 30 then, and parang indi siya maka-jive pag seryosong topic na pinaguusapan (ex., politics, economy, world events), pero we blended well pag mababaw lang pinag-uusapan (ex, showbiz, health and fitness, grooming). On several levels, parang ayaw talaga mag-advance nung relationship kahit papanong tulak, so I opted to remain just friends with her. She texts me once in a while to say hello and I do likewise, but we never went out after the two weekends we spent together.

So Noynoy's situation makes me really curious: "NOY, ano bang meron mo at parang tugma kayo ng isang 29-yo girl?" LOL :)

Paano kung yung guy eh old enough to be your dad, tapus mukha namang indi gold digger yung girl, and yung guy naman isn't merely looking for a trophy wife? How would you explain the attraction? Perfect example nito is yung 29-yo councillor from Valenzuela, si Shalani Soledad, whose bf now is the 51-yr old Noynoy Aquino. YES, THAT NOYNOY AQUINO na kapatid ni Kris.

My own experience with older women: nung elementary school ako, I used to send roses to a favorite guidance counsellor. Head over heels talaga ako nun sa kanya. Everyone in my batch knew it, and I was unashamed! Haha! Makes me laugh upon recollection. It didn't go further than that, though, dahil torpe pa ako nun at may bf si ma'am.

Regarding me with younger women: I was once introduced to this 17-yr-old girl whose mom had "pre-approved" me dating her after she turned 18 dahil yung isang auntie ko guaranteed I was a good boy (hihi). Feeling ko sobrang layo ng age gap namin nun; I was 30 then, and parang indi siya maka-jive pag seryosong topic na pinaguusapan (ex., politics, economy, world events), pero we blended well pag mababaw lang pinag-uusapan (ex, showbiz, health and fitness, grooming). On several levels, parang ayaw talaga mag-advance nung relationship kahit papanong tulak, so I opted to remain just friends with her. She texts me once in a while to say hello and I do likewise, but we never went out after the two weekends we spent together.

So Noynoy's situation makes me really curious: "NOY, ano bang meron mo at parang tugma kayo ng isang 29-yo girl?" LOL :)

Well, not everyone's gonna be the future president of the Philippines... :rolleyes:

Come to think of it, every male president of the Philippines in recent years has something distinctly scandalous that they are "good at". You really think Bill Clinton's little soiree with the intern would cause so much hype in this country? The guys in this country would probably be cheering him on like they do with Paquiao and Krista. :P

yeah why the hell not?

i love older men in general.

i guess the age diff will matter if... lets say one is in his/her teen tapos yung isa would be in his/ her 30's. kasi a teenager is a teenager, no matter how matured, there are things that a teenager has no way of knowing or understanding. once you turn 20 or 21, youre basically an adult. you begin learning the how to's of life. age then becomes nothin but a number.

i draw the line at... huhm. maybe 20 years? i dont know. i guess as long as the person wouldnt be mistaken as my dad id be cool with it. i pretty much get along with people who are older. so yeah.

to date, ive been with a woman 17 years older than me and a man 18 years older.