Cabal Online

karim06

hmmmmmm i guess sobrang dami na pala nilagay ko sa Gravity Distortion. Lvl 18 na kasi. hehehehehehe

But wont it affect the overall firepower of the skill????? How about for the Shooting Star? (whats the optimum level?)

Was finally able to get the warp code for the Forgotten Ruins........ Nahilo ako sa mga "choose the correct answers"

One more question..... any comment on the archers buff skill that reduces the Mobs defense????? Effective ba?????

SS I put it at lvl 20 to use it as my finisher/finishing skill for PvP's. the crit shot (lvl 20), shadow shot (lvl 20), poison arrow (lvl 20) and grav dist (lvl 9) have enough cool time that I can use them every round of combo I make and then shooting star every other round.

I think you're referring to the Archer's and FB's debuff skill of Defense Down. it is quite effective as it does decrease the defense of any single enemy/mobs making them more susceptible to higher damage received from you and/or other sources (i.e. party mates, co-nation war people in Mission War, passersby/"sawsaw", and etc)...

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SS I put it at lvl 20 to use it as my finisher/finishing skill for PvP's. the crit shot (lvl 20), shadow shot (lvl 20), poison arrow (lvl 20) and grav dist (lvl 9) have enough cool time that I can use them every round of combo I make and then shooting star every other round.

I think you're referring to the Archer's and FB's debuff skill of Defense Down. it is quite effective as it does decrease the defense of any single enemy/mobs making them more susceptible to higher damage received from you and/or other sources (i.e. party mates, co-nation war people in Mission War, passersby/"sawsaw", and etc)...

Is that the same as the Sniper???? I think its the last available magic buff skill when an archer reaches transcender. Presently, all my magic skills are placed at level 18 save for the Shooting Star which is at level 15. (perhaps I may need to re-arrange the skills.)

I did get the "Defense Down" skill....... i think bawas mga 20 to 30 yun def ng mob. Plus with its very fast cool time. I use that to lure the mobs together para isang tirahan nalang.

the crit shot (critical shot) is an early skill you can learn, I think at Master lvl you can already learn this. the Art Of Sniping is a transcender buff that renders the FA immovable in one spot...

hmmmmm I will have to go over the magic skills I did not avail of. The Critical shot might go great with my present headgear (increase critical dmg rate)

I have misgivings of using the Art of Sniping skill...... it lasts too short and has a 300 seconds cool time.

hmmmmm I will have to go over the magic skills I did not avail of. The Critical shot might go great with my present headgear (increase critical dmg rate)

I have misgivings of using the Art of Sniping skill...... it lasts too short and has a 300 seconds cool time.

AoS is a great buff especially for head to head PvP's as it greatly increase a FA's critical rate and critical damage. the only drawback is the immobility but it is a very effective way to deal great amounts of damage quickly. don't worry about the duration time as buff duration times increases when you finish higher basic leveling quests. the cool time is a "necessary" evil as if it were too quick to CD (cooldown) then FA's would be very much owning in most cases. actually, AFAIK, all transcender buffs of all character types have long cool times as trans buffs usually are special buffs that greatly enhances/empowers cabal character's skills...

about private servers, AFAIK, they are standalone cabal games that are not online so it is pretty much like playing all by yourself...

the game launcher and game guard errors still persists up to now...... the lucky few times that I was able to log in came at such a late hour already. So medyo tamad na mag laro, I just left it in grinding mode. Well at least lapit na mag transcender yun sword skill ko.

Although I do hope E-games can fix the errors ASAP so I can play more regularly.

there is a lot of things to remember/learn before joining NW. though the basic concepts are, to accumulate at least 30 personal score to assure your character of receiving a core cube (which either gives UCH, FCHH or even UCHH) and the very important WExp.

to "score" in NW's, you have to increase your damage dealt, damage received, towers built and/or healing (recovery) of your fellow nation peeps. the damage part of the scoring is pretty much self explanatory.

the tower build personal score only is counted for your personal score when you build a tower (permanent or portable) by alz and not by points. this points I am talking about is a "priviledge" given to party leaders (PL's) to build towers and summoning guardians which only the PL's can do.

a very important information, personal score is different from nation score and the points that are used by PL's to build towers and summon guardians are also different from the personal score and the nation's score.

healing (recovery), as far as I know, is/are a special category for FA's and even FS's for healing your fellow cappellans/procyons during the NW. it's not a very good source of points but it still does contribute a bit in your personal scoring since you are a FA.

i think so .. natapos ko ung quest na un e .. aun procyon .. meron na akong nation bonuses eh ... ^_^

I too have already chosen my side..... (capella) but I havent really been paying much attention to Nation Wars. I'm more into grinding so as to get my skills into double transcender. Plus I still havent finished my Level-Up Quest. Looking for those Slaughter Zombies in the Undead Towers has again proved to be quite tedious.

I still have yet to complete most of the Lake in Dusk Quest....... my friend tells me there's a lot of Honor Points to be earned there. So I might give it a try after my Level-Up Quest. Im sure there wont be much Exp left once I enter Lake in Dusk again.

I suggest once in a while participating in NW or going on Honor quests (using plate of honor) or at least grind in channel 32 (war channel) to increase your honor points/rank. this is so at least you can reach certain honor ranks that are required for you to equip certain accessories (bracelets and earrings) that have an honor rank requirement aside from a level requirement...