Who Are Your Favorite Authors? Favorite Books?

:glasses: i luv 2 read but i never liked novels, i find it boring pero sana naman walang magre-react sa inyo ok, eto lang naman ay opinion ko. meron akong nabasang book (hiniram ko) entitled "THE EMPRESS" by BARBARA CARTLAND. its all about napoleon bonaparte & josephine luvlife. nakasulat dun yung mga loveletters nila. grabe, i fell inluv w/ it & it made me cry. im looking 4 da book kc i wanted 2 buy sana but i cant find it. can u guys help me? well, i recommend dat u read it, 4 all u sucker 4 romance :heart:

I love Anne Rice's Vampire chronicles. I have read Interview With The Vampire, The Vampire Lestat, Memnoch the devil, Tale of The Body Thief, Blood and Gold, also her New Tales of The Vampires Series:Vittorio The Vampire and Pandora. For the more classical writers I adore Hemingway, The Baroness Orczy, Pierre Choderlos de Laclos masterpiece of deceit, love and betrayal "Les Liasions Dangereuses" is a favorite of mine, I also read the short stories of The Marquis de Sade, Gaston Leroux, Victor Hugo and Charles Dickens :)

Carrie :heart: :heart:

• 3 weeks later...

Tom Clancy, John Grisham, Michael Crichton, Stephen Cannel, Mario Puzo, John Patterson, David Baldacci. I've read most of their books at least twice...

Any suggestions on similar authors of the Action/Suspense, and Legal genre? My problem with these authors is that they write too slow... :angry:

if someone's interested in something (relatively) new, try this Filipino detective novel written in English by F.H. Batacan, "Smaller and Smaller Circles". It's like a local CSI version, with a Jesuit priest who happens to be a forensics anthropologist. Interesting characters. :P