Who Are Your Favorite Authors? Favorite Books?

anybody heard of david morrell (brotherhood of the rose)??? :rolleyes:

Yeah, David Morrell was the author who introduced Rambo to the world in his book FIRST BLOOD....Great thriller author...I think I was able to read THE FRATERNITY OF THE STONE way way back....also check out his THE LEAGUE OF NIGHT AND FOG...

hmm... i love reading books... I dont have a specific type of story, i can go from romance to scife anythin in between... but my favorite author is ANNE Rice from her mayfair witches , vampire chronicles to the tale of sleeping beauty..

hello, pale enchantress!

welcome to this thread - and please feel free to visit anytime :) madami din ditong fave si Anne Rice....be at liberty to post anything here - basta book-related (hindi puwede yung booked for a criminal offense ha :joke)

hello, pale enchantress!

welcome to this thread - and please feel free to visit anytime :) madami din ditong fave si Anne Rice....be at liberty to post anything here - basta book-related (hindi puwede yung booked for a criminal offense ha :joke)

speaking of anne rice, maganda ba yung "belinda" ? :rolleyes: she used the pseudonym anne rampling in writing this novel.

hmm... i love reading books... I dont have a specific type of story, i can go from romance to scife anythin in between... but my favorite author is ANNE Rice from her mayfair witches , vampire chronicles to the tale of sleeping beauty..

galing noh? :D she makes you WANT to be one of them :blush: